Sarika was giddy with excitement as she swung the door to her apartment for her young cousin, Anjali. "Here we are, cousin - home." she said cheerily, setting the teen's suitcase beside the table that sat in the entry hall.

The older cousin closed the door gently and locked it behind them. She hid a wolfish grin as she faced the door but managed to get it under control and turned back into a friendly, affectionate grin. The apartment was not large but Sarika had moved into a place with a second, albeit small, bedroom when her uncle had sent her money to pay for Anjali's rent, so the space was comfortable. Master bedroon, second bedroom - really intended for children but Anjaki would have her own room - and actual living room, a small dining room, functional, if slightly cramped, kitchen and a shared bathroom.

Sarika showed Anjali around, watch the sway of her hips and the slight bounce of her young breasts as her younger cousin walked through the apartment. She'd first noticed the girl 3 or four years ago at a family dinner. Sarika vaguely remembered her as one more of the parade of kin before that, but that summer - Anjali's thirteenth - she'd blossomed into an attractive teen. Sarika had just turned 19 back then and had completely sorted out her own identity, but now she knew. Something about Anjali's cute, waifish appearance had stirred a hunger in Sarika that time had only deepened.

At weddings, funerals and holiday gatherings, Sarika had sought out her young cousin and her parents. Every encounter had left Sarika aroused and aching to get home. She'd dreamt of having the girl to herself and drifted off to sleep, hand stuffed down the font of her panties and resting in her well-rubbed sex.

When her aunt had called and asked if Anjali could stay with her to go to school, Sarika had almost shouted, "Yes!"

Now here she was, locked in with her, and no way to get home. She was hers,

• 3 weeks later...

"Sarika di....ur appartment is so beautiful"...I said in a cute teen voice, already thrilled at idea of living away from home with my caring cousin Sarika.

looking with sweet surprise in eyes at the cozy appartment i was concerned and yet happy to know how in a caring way, Sarika di has made space for me in her small appartment.

I had always looked up at her as an ideal girl, and felt a special care from her side every time we met in family gatherings. Not only her care, I also admired Sarika's boldness, dressing sense, dominance over others and stunning attitude. her intimidating body strength, gave her a strong yet beautiful feminine form which was so admirable.

When my mother told me sternly.."Anjali, we are sending you on only one condition that you are going to stay there with Sarika di", I happily said yesss and was so happy about it.

Well, being in safe hands of her responsible elder cousin was one thing, and attending school in a new foreign city was another. This made me nervous and anxious...

But assured to be in my guardian angel cousin's presence, I soon drifted to sleep

Edited by Anjalilesb
  • Woohoo 1

Sarika sat at the pair's small dining table and sipped chai as her road-weary cousin slipped off to bed, The lovely girl, now closer to a woman than the girl that had first drawn Sarika's lustful obsession, had come out of her room to say goodnight. She'd covered her staid pyjamas with an equally staid robe, but neither had had the dark flashes of Anjali's slender legs. Sarika had hugged her younger cousin, careful to touch her chastely, and wished her a goodnight.

The chai was their grandmother's recipe, hot with ginger and peppercorns, sweet with jaggery and made with strong, black tea, Sarika was in no rush to sleep. As she drained the last sip she set the cup aside with an eager, hungry smile. She rinsed the grit of undissolved spices out quietly and crept to her room.

In her own room the older cousin stripped off her clothes until she wore only her lacy panties and bra. She loved the look of the white lace against her skin. She tiptoed from her room to Anjali's as quickly as she dared and paused at the door. She listened and heard nothing. She could feel the tingle beginning in her belly and the unmistakable heat between her legs. She'd felt it before thinking about Anjali, but this time it was much more intense. Now Anjali was here and the smell of her shampoo lingered in Sarika's nose.

She pushed the door open silently and crept to the bed as slowly as she could make herself. And like that! There she was, slender and fit, pretty features, sleeping! Sarika carefully rolled the bedclothes down, exposing Anjali's torso, and laid them over her forearms and hands. Sarika quickly straddled the girl's stomach, pinning her arms down with the blanket by kneeling on it. She was facing Anjali and reached down, tickling Anjali's ribs lightly. Even through her nightgown, Sarila could feel the warmth of Anjali's skin. As the younger girl began to wriggle, just a little at first, her cute, little breasts bounced ever so slightly under the thin fabric of her nightgown.

As her cousin's eyes began to flutter open, Sarika's fingers danced faster of her ribs. She'd dreamt of touching her, feeling her lovely body, and here she was! Sarika had to win her, make cute little Anjali hers.

When Anjali's eyes opened and focused, Sarika smiled down at her and bent over her. The desire overwhelmed her and Sarika kissed her cousin. She pressed her lips directly to Anjali's. There was no pretense of chastity or filial affection, the kiss was all passion and desire.

Sarika lingered over the kiss, her tickling morphing Into slow, soft caresses. After a short eternity of bliss, Sarika lifted her head, blushing and gave a soft, shy,apologetic smile, "I've wanted to do that for so long..." She whispered.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

• 2 months later...

due to tiering day I soon drifted to sleep. but after not too long i felt someone playing with my body and tingling sensation on skin over ribs woke me up and my heavy eyes opened to see face of Sarika di just inches away...

i could not understand a think and found myself pinned down by her and my eyes opened completely with expressions of confusion and slight fear on my face...

then suddenly I felt the face of my sweet cousin closing in quickly and i felt first kiss of my life...

Though it was first kiss but i could sense the passion and care in it....but mind was stormed with other ideas, about sexuality, this incident, and being in a new place alone.....as kiss broke and Sarika uttered the words, I was still confused and frightened....my body wiggled a little to get out from her custody

"Sshhh..." Sarika cooed softly, the knuckle of one finger brushing Anjali's cheek. "You're safe with me." Ahe shifted her weight to make sure her younger cousin was comfortable.

Sarika smile down at Anjali, "Oh... beautiful Anjali..." she sighed as a soft smile spread across her face. Sarika leaned forward and pressed her forehead softly against her cousin's and lay quietly, feeling her breathe under her. The older woman's dark eyes closed and she lay still, breathing her cousin's scent for a long moment before she again pressed her lips to Anjali's.

silenced by Sarika my lips quivered a little as I felt her warm breath mixed with her scent in my nostrils......i thought to myself..."why does this feels a little good too.....oh come back to senses Anjali.....whats happening here is probably not good...."
Anticipating something unknowingly frightful my breath went heavy as my little boobs heaved up and down inside my dress, semi crushed by Sarika's round shapy boobs...

"UUMMMMM..." another moan of suprise with eyes widening went out of my lips as Sarika kissed again

• Like 1

As Anjali moaned, Sarika felt her own nipples stiffening against the thin fabric of her night gown.With every move she made or Anjali made under her, sparks of pleasure shot from her nipples through her body.

Sarika's hands took her young cousin's face gently and caressed her as she kissed her deeply. Without realizing it the older woman rocked her hips against Ajali and moaned too.

Sarika moved her legs so Anjali could move her hands. Sarika's hands drifted down, brushing the sides of Anjali's little breasts, to push the bed clothes from between the two cousins.

"It feels nice, doesn't it, sweet Anjali?"

• 2 weeks later...

as my hands were free to move my mind asked me to push Sarika away and say that its wrong.

Somehow my body wasnt in sync with mind, and due to the soft pleasure of a first time sexual approach and gentle touches my hand just reaches to hold Sarika by shoulder, as if clutching for support...feeling fragile and vulnerble....and liking the feeling...

my eyes softly closed, face blushed...my mind was saying to push her away, while body and heart were asking to let it happen with the sweetest elder cousin sister...

in response to question i just held Sarika's shoulder tight and softly said....."i...I....I....dont know....Oh Sarika dii"

my other hand covered my face and as i tried to hide my blushing face

Sarika paused, struck by the forbidden intimacy. She saw Anjali so infrequently that she didn't feel especially related. She was young, slender and extremely cute - all things Sarika found attractive.

But then, Anjali had called her 'dii' and their relationship snapped into the forefront of Sarika's thoughts. But it only made her want her young cousin more.

On 11/02/2023 at 06:01, Anjalilesb said:

."i...I....I....dont know....Oh Sarika dii"

Sarika purred, "You do know, Dnjali dii..." as she caressed the hand that gripped her shoulder. Sarika's fingers danced lovingly over the back of her cousin's hand, over her thin wrist and up her arm. Sarika's shart, lacquered nail brushed over the slight curve of Anjali's breast to stroke her stiff nipple through the fabric of her nightgown.

She gave the girl a smile and sat up. Sarika used the hand she'd just used to caress Anjali's breast to encircle her own. Pulling the thin, pale fabric of her own gown tight over her tit, Sarika looked at the clear outline of her own erectc, dark nipple and confessed, "See? Me too."

She bent forward again and pressed her lips to Anjali's. Sarika felt a sudden hunger unlike any she'd known in the past. Anjali was adorable in appearance but Sarika could feel something else - her young cousin's innocent malleability.

Sarika loved her, madly, but what would Anjali do to show her how much she returned that love?

my small boobies heaved with heavy breathing as Sarika di's words echoed in my mind...(i know....yes....may be....may be this is what i m)...i thought as the loving tender touch of my sweet cousin was felt on my hand

Then first looking at Sarika caressing her breast I kept looking at the beautiful orb with soft skin adorably....and i felt butterflies in my stomach, telling that destiny has probably made this situation to make me realize....This is what is taboo for world, is the way I should be....

Sarika my first cousin likes me, in an intimate way, and may be I also liked it...

As the thoughts stormed in my mind, the kiss came again and right before it i closed my eyes shying and blushing with a shy smile being groped by kissing lips of sarika..

i held her shoulder more tight and my other hand slowly moved up to hold Sarika's head....As if i m saying, ("Sweet sis, I m ready to explore my sexuality and love, but this virgin small cousin of urs, also needs ur support to do it") 

Involuntarily my upper body curled and my boobs pressed more against Sarika's, our erect nipples poking into each others flesh through our night suits

Edited by Anjalilesb
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sarika could feel the tension leave her young cousin's body. Feeling Anjali press her small breasts against Sarika's larger, softer orbs stoked the already smoldering fir in the older girl's loins.

The older cousin - thrilled by the multiple taboos of touching her younger, female, cousin - kissed her way to Anjali's ear and whispered.

"Touch me, little sister..." she urged softly as she took Anjali's hands in her own and guided them to the hem of her short nightgown. Sarika pulled the younger girl's hands over her soft, warm skin with a moan at the contact. She sat up and continued gently moving Anjali's hands until they had slid over her breasts and Sarika could feel her nipples pressed to Anjali's palms.

Sarika moaned again, arching her back and pressing her breasts against her cousin's hands. Her hands fell down Anjali's wrists, caressing them as she clasped the younger woman's elbows. "Oooh, Anjali-dii..." she breathed shakily. This wasn't  the firs woman to touch her  but Anjali was the only one she'd spent years dreaming about and the pleasure was immeasurable. Sarika let go of Anjali's arms and started gathering her nightgown in her hands, bunching with her fingers as she pulled it out from under the blankets. She lifted herself slightly to reduce the resistance and raised Anjali's little shift above her panties to reveal her flat belly.

With one hand Sarika pressed Anjali's small hand tightly against her left boob as the other frantically tried to push the nightgown the rest of the way up to reveal her cousin's pretty little tits. "Show me, Anjali." she pleaded as she worked the fabric over the gentle rise of her cousin's bust.

'ughh...i gulped as i felt Sarika's soft skin all the way to her beautiful boobs.....waves of pleasure running through my body..

As my hands were at her boobs i made a nervous caress there on beautiful soft orbs....

my breath was still heavy and back still arched.....as Sarika's touch left my elbow i became uneasy for a fraction, as i needed the touch...but immediately i was pacified as I sensed her beautiful soft skin as Sarika took off her top....

as Sarika requested i looked at her eyes and sensed the genuine love and inviting lust..... and words left my mouth in dear admiration of her beauty and expression of love...."ohh dii..."...a pure admiration for Sarika's effort to make me feel how beautiful i m for first time in my life...

I was now completely submerged into what Sarika pulled me into...

So, i lifted my arms up allowing her to take off my top and my eyes closed in anticipation

• Love 1

Sarika spread both hands over either side of her young cousin's ribs. Her thumbs rested gently above her hip bones and her pinkies lay in the small of her back. Sarika drew a slow deep breath as she felt butterflies dancing in her stomach looking at Anjali's flat stomach and the waist of her panties. She rolled her lips inward expectantly as she imagined what her cousin had there...

Then she began to push Anja's nightgown up, watching in near disbelief as more of her chai-colored skin was revealed. "Oh, Anju-beta..." the older woman breathed quietly, feeling the mounting wetness between her legs begin to stick her own white, lace panties to her engorged lower lips. Sarika gave a little twist, rubbing herself against Anjali.

As the roll of pale fabric reached the slight swell of Anjali's small, firm breasts, Sarika paused. She caressed the exposed lower curve with the back of her knuckles. "Your breasts are so sexy, beta." Sarika purred, slipping one finger under the gathered cloth to brush over one stiffened nipple. She could feel the firm flesh, fold and spring back upright as she flicked her finger back and forth over it.

"Do you like that?" She asked, turning her shoulders back and forth to rub her own nipples against her cousin's hands. "I do.: she cooed shakily as she watch her finger dance under Anjali's gown. It was all she could do to keep from yanking the garment off her, but Sarika lifted it gently and pulled it over Anjali's head.

The girl's breasts were the most beautiful Sarika had ever seen. Not big, but so perfectly shaped and capped by dark nipples that stood erect in the dim light of the room. Soon she'd see them in the light, but for now Sarika wanted to feel them against her lips.

She dropped the nightgown on the floor and ran her finger tips from Anjali's lips down, over her chin, throat, chest, perfect little boobs and flat stomach - her skin rich and flawless. Sarika shivered and whispered shakily, "I've wanted to do this for a long time."

She lowered her head to Anjali's right breast and kissed the hard nipple, drawing into her mouth to tease it with her teeth.

As Sarika's fingers ran through my waist upwards taking my robe with her my body shivered a little....

As she appreciated my boobs I could feel my face flushing red and a small shy smile came on my face....

When my nipple was being played with I let out a damp moan..."anh" and a wave of pleasure ran through my body staring from my nipples....

When sakira asked if I liked it, I let out a shy.."I do" from my lips... I wondered if at all sarika di even heard it....my hand felt sarika's boobs and I moved a thumb to just try to touch her nipples bit could not reach, as my hands were smaller to do that to her slightly bigger orbs....

I could sense with my eyes closed that sarika di was looking at my boobs and torso...and I bit my lower lip as she started moving her finger tracing through my body, and goosebumps were evident all over me..

Though my eyes were closed, I definitely felt her hungrily lowering her head to take my right nipple between her lips....while doing that as she said, that she wanted to do it since long, I felt a soothing rush of being loved, sexually desired and appreciated ..

These intense feelings and tingling pleasure from her lips touching my boobs made me say involuntarily.."oh didi" with lots of compassion and desire too in my voice..

My hands moved and one held behind her head as if appreciating her move and other caressing her back showing my affection for her

Sarika rolled her head into Anju's small, soft hand. Her lips slid off the firm, sensitive flesh of Anali's erect nipple but her tongue darted out to flick over it like a snake tasting the air. She looked up at little Anju's pretty face and smiled around her darting tongue. She wanted her little cousin to show her how much she liked having her pretty little nipples licked. The sweet caresses of her hair and back were nice but Sarika wanted more. What she didn't know is she'd always want more.

Sarika gave her head a little wiggle and pulled herself upright slowly. She craned her neck to continue lapping at Anju's until she couldn't reach anymore. The older cousin leaned forward and brushed her lips over Anjali's, then kissed the tip of her nose as she continued to rise. She pushed her larger tit against Anju's, thrilling as their nipples rubbed over each other. Looking at her own dark nipple and large areola, Sarika gave a little gasp at how pretty her cousin's tight, crinkled areolas were, She wanted to feel them back in her mouth.

Kneeling over Anjali's hips, Sarika moved her body to guide her chocolate colored nipple toward the younger girl's lips. She lifted the soft orb with one hand, offering it to Anjali. "Now you, beta." she said with a soft tone of command, With her other hand Sarika caressed Anju's ribs and breast, 

as Sarika's upper body moved away my fingers softly and voluntarily curled as if wanting to pull her back and with my eyes closed, head tilted to one side.....

then my eyes fluttered open to see the beautiful sexy cousin bending backwards as her healthy boobs were extruded out jiggling from her toned body, my mouth opned slightly in awe as i admired her beauty, and my hands clutched the bedsheet.....i was definitely wet, as i flt dampness of my panties against my skin when Sarika briefly had the grinding action over my lower body....

i started feeling the heat as she leaned in again....and eyes closed again automatically in ecstasy as her lips brushed mine....

the sweet kiss on nose made me feel cared again and a sweet bubbly smile was on my face followed by a moan.."aahh" as our nipples brushed against each other's...

as she kept moving up my eyes opened to see her beautiful orb held by her in front of me....as she asked me to have it with the word "beta" used magically, i was overwhelmed with feeling of compassion....i whispered...."oh didiiii"...

immediately after i softly held her boob admiring her choco areola and took the nipple and some part of boob around it in between my lips, as my other hand moved over her hand rubbing my boobs and ribs, moved further up tracing her arm and held at her sholuder, i sucked on her left boob like a baby and my eyes closed....

i wanted her to feel how good i was feeling with this new loving attack, so my toungue joined my lips, sometimes nibbling and circling her nipple softly as i continued sucking her soft boob....

in between i made a squeaking sound..."umhh ummhh".....then felt embarrassed and kept passionately sucking Sarika's boob, supressing the squeaks and moans

• Love 1

Sarika cradled her cousin's head in her arm as the younger woman suckled so deliciously at her breast. Pleasure surged through her as Anju's eager tongue and sharp teeth sucked and nibbled and Sarika moaned loudly. She shifted her weight back and forth, rubbing her drooling, panty-clad slit against her kinswoman's body.

"Fuck, beta, that feels so good..." she groaned huskily, pulling Anju's face tight to her large, soft boob.

Sarika reached behind her and found Anjali's crotch. Her hand brushed the length of the girl's slit through her panties to find her pubic mound. The older woman gave it a gentle, appreciative squeeze and felt her own wet sex clinging to her underwear. She slipped her fingers under the waist of Anju's panties and eased them through the soft hair of Anju's pubic thatch, caressing the soft flesh underneath as she pushed her finger toward her cousin's damp, slippery lower lips. She could feel the younger girl's little hood and stroked over it to explore the soft folds below. As Anju's slick cleft coated Sarika's finger, she moaned again.

"You like this, don't you, little Anju?" she asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear her cousin say it herself.

Sarika circled Aju's wet cleft, stroking her lips and clit in soft, slow, exploratory movements. Touching her cousin so intimately was driving Sarika wild, and she quickly released Anjali's head to yank her own panties to the side. She revealed a smoothly waxed public mound and steered herself toward Anjali's stiff nipple.

She thrust her sopping cunt against her cousin's erect nipple with a shivering moan, "Ohhh Anju.... beta, are you going to make your Sarika-dii cum with you pretty little tit?"

as i heard the moan that my dear cousin is enjoying my act, I intensified my sucking action slurping more...

But then suddenly came the next surprise....first touch to my pussy by someone... As Sarika touched my damp panties I squeaked but it was muffled as my face was buried in her boob...i tried to keep working on her boob, but then her fingers went inside and touched my skin bare, i felt as if my clit is swelling up with her moves and goosebumps all around my pubic area and thighs...

as she left my head, my upper body fell down on bed, with my tiny boobs with erect nipples heaving up and down, me gasping for air, both out of breathlessness and ecstasy...

i saw sarika unmountng from over me and saw her throwing away her last piece of clothing...then was revealed the smooth pussy which seemed so beautiful to me, i wanted to touch it...

Before she moved closer i had view of her goddess body for few seconds and i bit my lower lip...

As she mounted on my tit...i saw her wet pussy covering and slipping over my boob....I could only nod a little and lovingly said..."yesss...dii"

my hands themselves moved and one hand held her waist and other came under her palm to hold

Sarika loved the feeling of Anjali's stiff nipple and soft, round breast stroking her glistening pussy and erect clit.

"Who knew little Anju was so lewd?" Sarika asked, guiding her young cousin's hand to hold her panties to the side. Sarika stroked the back of Anjali's hand as she moved it across her chest to steady herself by gripping Anju's shoulder gently.

"Fuck me with your pretty little tit, beta." she urged, slumping forward as her arousal began to crest. Her face hung low over Anjali's, lust clear in her eyes and her breath ragged. Sarika struggled to keep stroking Anjali's slippery cunt, but did. She wanted to make her younger kinswoman orgasm, begin her complete surrender to Sarika.

Sarika ground her sex against Anjali's breast, rocking and twisting her hips harder and faster, "Fuck, yes." she groaned into her cousin's ear.

Sarika was going to cum and she pressed Anjali's hand against her flat, hairless pussy mound as she pressed her clit hard against Anjali's nipple.

She mewled loudly as the first wave hit her. It was a wordless howl of pleasure as years of desire were realized. The older woman arched her back backwards and her hand shook against Anjali's virgin pussy as another wave of ecstasy electrified her to her very soul. "Be - ta," she groaned, her eyelids fluttering and her hips jerking.

my eyes met Sarika's as she asked the question.....i bit my lower lip and then shyed off...

i saw ur pussy pumping over my small tit...a new ecstatic high started hitting as i saw her beautiful body being pleasured by min an hr fingrs in my pussy started feeling much better and now i needed more of it.......my budy curved as i tried to push tit more inside her beautiful pussy...i held her hand on my shoulder tightly as if showing my oneness with her...

as she took my hand and placed it on her pussy, i felt the heavy pulsations in the warm pussy and it told me the intensity with which Sarika had wanted me...

the thought provoked me as i neared my orgasm, but before that i saw the most beautiful thing happening to my beautiful cousin....

the two orgasmic waves made me see the ultimate pleasure being experinced by her....

i hadnt cum yet but my arousal didnt break as i watched her cum...

i wanted to embrace her but cud not do it as she was on my bust....so i just moved my other hand on her back in comforting moves., and i whispered sweetly 'oh didi...u look like a godess"

..due to her orgasm her hand on my pussy stopped moving but as i needed more my legs started grinding together and i cud feel my juices churning between my thighs

When the last waves of her climax receded, Sarika could feel her cousin pressing her thighs together, grinding her slippery clit against her hand. "That's it beta..." she crooned, "fuck big sister's hand."

She spread her knees wide and began to work her finger into Anjali's aching little hole. "See, Anju?" Sarika asked, using her other hand to spread her own pussy lips open, "How wet your pretty tit made me - how hard you made me cum?" The older girl wanted to fold her young cousin in half and watch her fingers plunge in and out of her little cunt. She could see her face now and the pleasure written on it was delicious, but how hot and slutty would she look with her face and pussy in view at the same time?

She pushed her finger deeply into Anjali's tight pussy hole, pressed her fingers against the girl's lips and vulva and the heel of her palm against her clit. "Up you come, Anju..." she encouraged as she moved between the girl's legs and lifted her bottom. "Get that pretty pussy up here where we can see." she urged as she inched forward, supporting her on her knees and thighs.

When she had her cousin in position, Sarika began to thrust her finger into Anjali with increasing excitement and speed. "Yes..." she moaned, taking in the sumptuous sight of her cousin's cute, aroused face and delicious cunt at the same time. "cum for me, beta - just like I did for you."

She bent her head and began to swirl her tongue over and around Anju's stiff clit, watching her cute face.

every word out of sarika's lips made me more weak and wanting....my hips started moving as she asked to fuck her hand and as she parted her pussy lips i was amazed to see the sexiness in my sister's womanhood..."hhhaaaaa" my mouth opened in a gasp...

my head was spinning and thoughts flooded in my mind like....as if i wasnt me, doing strange things with my sweet sexy sister in a strange land. more then anything i had started enjoying every new move...

then my chain of thoughts was broken as she pressed fingers in harder....pleasure increased but pain accompanied it so i squeaked in pain "aahhh"

but then as she asked me to move i ignored the pain which quickly subsided and i moved my waist and hips to rest my lower body on her thighs.

she was pounding my pussy with her fingers so nice and fast, and so dearly licking my clit, i cud not help and my body was shaking in pleasure....

"haa haa haa haa haa..."moaning breaths of pleasure left my mouth....she gaze on my face made me even more aroused, and in this moment i thought that Sarika  was the most beautiful woman on earth, whom i wanted to be loved like this forever...

this thought made my one hand clench my own boob involuntarily and other hand clenched the bedsheet......"oh didiiiii.." i said cutely in lust as if it was a call for help as i neared orgasm..my hips moved up and down and body started to shiver

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/03/2023 at 10:20, Anjalilesb said:

"oh didiiiii.."

Anjali's cute cry drew a mumbling response from her cousin but Sarika neither lifted her head or closed her mouth to speak. She groaned wordlessly against Anju's aroused clit, lapping from where her fingers entered the younger girl to her stiff pearl hungrily.

She couldn't wait to make the girl cum - she was already so willing. What might she be convinced to do - and with whom - when she knew how good she could really feel?

As Anju began to squeeze her own pretty breast, Sarika licked hard and thrust her finger faster - her own excitement was building at her cousin's display and she desperately wanted to feel her tongue working her own soupy hole. "Cum for me, beta." she urged, pressing her lips together around Anjali's clit. She slipped and second finger into Anju's virgin cunt, twisting slowly as she thrust into the girl's sweet sex. "I'll let you eat my pussy as soon as you do."She added, before she went back to swirling her tongue over her younger cousin's slit and watching her cute face screw up in arousal.

God, she was hot like this.

despite the taboo attached to it, i have had pleasure of masturbating a few times back at home in India, but this was entirely different.

It was something i had never felt, as a volcano started building up inside me. as the second finger was plunged inside, i shouted loudly with pain "aaahhh", but pain soon subsided and i was moving my hips faster with Sarika's rhythm....

Her eyes darting me made me shy as well as aroused at the same time.

I was at verge of the edge when she mentioned word "beta" accompanied with sweet omman to cum.

When she mentioned that she wants her pussy eaten by my, it had a magical effect on me and it was it...

My body started to arch up and my pussy stuck to her mouth, hips still moving a little.....my hands clenched my boob and bedsheet tighter as my eyes closed with pleasure and also a partial blackout on my mind....right at the moment i shouted as the O arrived..."diii..didiiiiiiiiiii"

I was cumming with such an intensity that for a moment i thought that i m dying.....i felt so emotional over this first ever intercourse with my sweet cousin and pleasure through it, tears of joy dripped out from sides of my closed eyes...

my body kept pulsating for some time too long, body stil arched as my little boobies moved like jelly with every jerk my body took, and i could feel my juices gushed out as Sarika's licks became more sloppy  

Edited by Anjalilesb

On 12/04/2023 at 12:15, Anjalilesb said:

"diii..didiiiiiiiiiii"

"Yes! Beta!" Sarika cried into her young cousin's gushing pussy as she came. Anju wasn't the first girl she' made cum, but her relative was cumming so hard!

As the tremors that shook Anjali subsided, Sarika hugged the girl's up-turned ass to her tits and purred soft words of encouragement to her, "Ooooh, Anju.... that was so hot... You came all over me." She grinned, rubbing the juice across her lips and cheeks as she kissed the young woman's spent cunt.

Sarika lifted Anjali off her, and lay her on the bed beside her. She caressed her as she crawled along side her like a cat, murmuring softly until she could straddle the girl's face. Lifting her leg over Anju's head and easing her drooling sex towards her mouth, Sarika stroked her cousin's soft, dark hair. "Now you, beta - make Saika-dii cum so hard." She wiggled her hips and pressed her soft, slick cunt lips to her cousin's mouth. "You know you want to."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up