Alpha/Luna Chambers

spacer.png

Personal Chambers of the Alpha and Luna, this room is large and always has a different design based on the leadership it seems. Reserved for those invited, high ranks, and of coursevthe heads of the house... That hasn't stopped common Wolves from entering at their own risk...

Edited by BladeRunner

• 2 weeks later...

June had not stopped for anything. She rushed into her room, shut the door, and dropped onto the bed crying hard. He had never looked at her like that before, nor had he ever ignored her like he had just now. It had broke her heart, what had she done wrong for him to have such a look? She curled into a ball and hid under the covers hiding in her sadness and loneliness. June wanted to ask him why he hated her or why he was angered but now was the time....no she would stay here until he came to her. She would hide and wait for him to want her around, when he desired his mates company again she would be there and she would beg for forgiveness for whatever she had done wrong.

It was hard simply walking into his own bedroom, the discussion with that vampire brought up memories and what it meant to be Alpha and Luna. These two years had been hard, despite still having June it wasn't love like it should have been, and that was why it was difficult. It was time to crack down on a rank and show no favoritism this time. No more holding back. 

Austin put his hand on the doorknob, twisting it slowly and then opening the heavy oak, revealing a dark room and immediately over to a curled up form.  Hw wanted so badly to comfort her but after tonight she may not even be a Luna no more. He couldn't put all this weight onto a wolf, not anyone that wasn't like him, not anyone who couldn't handle the heavy lifting emotionally.  He walked over to the bed and sat on its edge, his silence spike volumes, his negligence to touch June's skin bolstered that volume to several dials. It was time

"June..." Austin started to put the words in order mentally,  we must talk about your role in the Pack. Two years ago the Ciris Plague was eliminated from the Midnight,  we all lost something in that span of time, but directly after you seemed so eager to become Luna, to help the pack that I brought you in almost immediately.  I didn't realize that you weren't truly ready for the role of Luna." 

Austin looked up at the engravings, thinking before continuing calmly, "In the coming weeks I trained you for that leadership position, and when I... When I lost my deceased wife's family here in the Mansion I had to isolated myself because of my rage. If I hadn't I would have killed everyone in the pack. I watched everyone, I handled up on business even in isolation because the pack needed me even in my tine of weakness. And in that time my rage and sorrow faded slowly, but I watched you. I watched as you waited, even though you had others depending on you, you scurried away and hid waiting for me. I appreciated all that you have done for me, but what of the pack? It was as if they didn't matter and I was the only one that did. You ignored your service to these people, some even died from the negligence but I held my wrath in." 

"Wheh the Gamma and Beta had tried to help, you ignored it. I cannot have this any longer.  Your decision making has been... Not very good in recent times, like that vampire back there, what were you thinking? He could have easily killed you, used you to get an advantage, when gave I ever had you next to me when things went sideways June? I would gave never risked that..." There was a glance he gave the emotional woman,  one that read a thousand words without saying it, the one where he had to make the hard choice,  "I'm going to have you step down as Luna Luminare. I cannot apologize as there is no great condolence that can help the situation now. You will return to your role as a Warrior. I want you to reflect on yourself, I want you to heal, I want you ti grow, I never stopped caring and I won't now but this is part of that. I can no longer have you hold this burden as it has become too heavy. I have a meeting with a vampire,  please, reflect on yourself." 

With that Austin rose and walked away. If June had tried to plea to him he wouldn't hear it. If she had tried to grab the Alpha her grip would loosen, Austin left the door open as he now walked down the corridor, unsatisfied and disgusted with himself. But this came with the job, having to do the hardest things, having to hurt others, but he knew ot had to be done. Years of this had been coming abd he couldn't gave June become a security risk. He couldn't risk having the girl lose her life, so rage only right thing to do was remove her from leadership, if the Vampires knew she was a Luna they'd kill her first. 

Austin walked down and out of the Midnight Mansion, garbed in jeans, a white shirt and trench coat. It was time to face Alicia, in diplomacy or combat, this was part of his job as Alpha. 

• Love 1

June had sat up to speak but he had already left and suddenly her whole world was crashing around her. He wanted her to renounce her role as luna? To no longer be his mate? His words were like death and she couldn't even deny any of what he had said because it had all been true. She had spent the last two years completely obsessed with trying to ensure his happiness but in doing so she had completely neglected the pack. She wanted to be given another chance so badly to show she could handle it but she needed to think and she needed to get help.....selene! She would go find the little wolf and ask her for help. June dried her eyes and slowly left the room

• Like 1

June slowly entered the room she had spent the last two years in and found a large suitcase. She quietly started packing her clothes and the few things Austin had given her for her birthday or last years anniversary. There was a pair of yellow gold sun earrings, a white gold bracelet with their names engraved and a hairpin that was a Cresent moon holding a single pearl. June sighed as she put them in them on before closing the bag and moving to the open door and taking one last look at the alpha/luna bedroom "I'm sorry I failed you Austin, I'll always love you"

(Making a bedroom)

Edited by Rena-Amane