Gamma's Office

Ears flicked to the door as the handle rattled. The Gamma was not dressed but nudity wasn’t seen as a negative here. Honestly the Beta loved showing off Keiko as much as possible, her ego would prickle and ache in the most rewarding of ways whenever she saw the envious or even greedy eyes of the warriors. However he didn’t look up and instead the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. “Ah so that is what that rumbling was about.” She referenced from the altercation earlier. “A meeting…?” She paused some before walking towards the young man. the Gamma was dressed however her attire was less than opaque and hardly hid anything from the imagination.

Walking over to her Gamma she would take a hand squeezing it before giving it a kiss and heading towards the door. The Beta looked the young warrior up and down; his scent was that of Austin but not.  “You must be one of the nephews. Aren’t you just adorable.” Samara would tease, those silvery eyes keeping his gaze before patting him on the cheek. “You should pick up your jaw sweet heart. Thanks for the information.” A small giggle and then a sudden change to her face she walked past the pup in a hurry as she began her duties to gather the pack. 

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Ears flicked to the door as the handle rattled. The Gamma was not dressed but nudity wasn’t seen as a negative here. Honestly the Beta loved showing off Keiko as much as possible, her ego would prickle and ache in the most rewarding of ways whenever she saw the envious or even greedy eyes of the warriors. However he didn’t look up and instead the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. “Ah so that is what that rumbling was about.” She referenced from the altercation earlier. “A meeting…?” She paused some before walking towards the young man. the Gamma was dressed however her attire was less than opaque and hardly hid anything from the imagination.

Walking over to her Gamma she would take a hand squeezing it before giving it a kiss and heading towards the door. The Beta looked the young warrior up and down; his scent was that of Austin but not.  “You must be one of the nephews. Aren’t you just adorable.” Samara would tease, those silvery eyes keeping his gaze before patting him on the cheek. “You should pick up your jaw sweet heart. Thanks for the information.” A small giggle and then a sudden change to her face she walked past the pup in a hurry as she began her duties to gather the pack. 

There must have been some confusion. The young Warrior had weight trained with the Alpha early thus morning, maybe that's why he smelled the way he did. But as he was pat on the cheek Dominic was quick to follow her, ignoring the Gamma first just a second as he hollered to the Beta the further she got down the hallway, "Uh ma'am? His nephews are in the dining room! Ahh... Shit... I don't think she heard me..."

//Sorry for the terribly short post here//

• Haha 1

Hearing his hollering she didn’t turn back, but fuck that was embarrassing. She was a little frazzled from the sudden need to be step up to the plate but she didn’t normally make such simple mistakes. Much was on her mind and she needed to make sure the pack was gathered and safe. 

• Haha 1

"yeah I am alright." she said in response to her love after having been shielded. shortly after when the male known as dominic came in and  began speaking she waited.for him to finish what he was saying. " To be honest I wouldn't know. Maybe she is going with him?" she would say to answer the question that he brought up as best as she could with her limited knowledge but really was only guessing.

she turned and faced the young male to address him directly while tryung to act normal. She she and Samara had sex, but they finished a while ago prior so the young male was not truely interrupting anything super private at the moment. "And you are fine, I assume you want something to help with muscle soreness." she would say as she would reach over to her supplies to get a remedy for him, not making any real effort to cover herself.

[Edit: fixed dialogue to be compliant with clarified knowledge of roles and positions.]

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Fixing errors with dialogue
  • Love 2

found out that the other character was an npc. So I will continue and move on.

She grabbed the remedies for the young male so his muscle soreness could be treated. After the wolf got what he needed and left she would breifly continue working on her project she was working on before she got "distracted." Shortly after she would put her things away and leave to go elsewhere in the mansion.

• Like 1

[From Gym] @Kitsuyumia

Leo was happy she obliged and was grateful to take him somewhere else, while he followed she of course would see he was walking funny, and he also stayed fairly close to her, mostly hide himself from others, which wasn't difficult since he was only 5ft 6, by the time they reached her office and went inside, Leo seemed to give a big sigh of relief leaning up against the wall for a second before walking towards her.

"Thank you Miss Gamma, I am really, really sorry for bothering you about this, I knew you were busy but I couldn't find Samara and everyone seems worked up about stuff, so, I dunno who else to turn too." He said with a grateful and soft tone, before looking down at the floor. "Please don't tell anyone, I'll be a laughing stock."

He takes a breath before saying what happened. "I umm, lately been trying....things...lately I've been feeling hot...I don't know why, but I made something to help for awhile, but ummm, well...it works but, I tried to heat it up and when I tried to used it, it melted and got stuck..." He said nervously with cheeks flustered before showing her what exactly he was talking about, he pulled down his pants and revealed the issue, a homemade fleshlight seemed to have stuck onto his cock, looks like it was made with corn starch, the recent hot smell could be due to everyone mating lately, and since hes a human chances are he wouldn't be able to find someone, but Keiko knows that Leo is bit of a perv as she would've caught him and Samara making out or caught him watching others, he was quick to deny and scurry away from the crime scene.

" Well I would prefer you not to go to my mate for medical treatment. Considering I am the Doctor." she said. She see's the makeshift toy and she merely grabs it and pulls it off since cornstarch slurry ia an extremely fragile substance that was known to have difficulty staying together even when 'Frozen.'  As she pulled on it the substance would fall apart. She waa not sure if this guy just wabted to show her his dick or if for some reason he actually could not get it off.  To be honest this almost felt like a waste of time. But her oath forces her to help even in this situation.

" anything else I can help with?" she asked.

He nods before she approaches and without warning suddenly rips it off, Leo screams out in pain as some of what was still attached to his dick, which was currently red and raw from it, he whines and gently wipes off the rest of the remaining starch that melted onto him. He takes a moment as he doesn’t know if was it the handmade fleshlight or her rough grip that caused it, either way, he could tell she was clearly annoyed by his presence so for the moment he starts to redress himself. “No…i guess..” He said trying to walk was uncomfortable and painful but he didn’t want to be on her bad side either.

" So is your transformation still on schedule? or did it get delayed due to the vampire incident?" she asked as she tossed the weird DIY made pleasure item. She then went and started washing her hands as she didn't know what weird substances would have been on or in it. As she finished washing her hands she would then grab some paper towels and dry off her hands and then she tossed them and turned to face the human.

Leo stops and uses a nearby table to stand as she asks about his transformation. "Ummm, I know it's been delayed..uhh but what vampire incident? Is that why so many people are around the manor?" He asks curiously, he doesn't know much about his trial, he reckons that he needs to get some recommendations from certain ranks to be approved into the pack, or they will only give their approval if he can complete tasks for them, but all this is currently on hold until the vampire stuff dies down, which he doesn't mind since he can probably get time to speak to some of the other high ranking members and that is just the first trial more than likely. 

"Yes apparently a vampire showed up and got inside the manor. At least from what I heard. I dont know what the conclusion of the matter was. But it seems things ended without blood shed as far as I can tell."

Keiko would say addressing the young human male. She was assuming there was no fight based on the lack of bleeding warriors in her office. But now she was thinking of it she wondered where her assistants were.

"Well I'm glad no one got hurt, but, how did the vampire get inside?" He asked curiously, he didn't hear any uproars or big commotions going on so he'd imagine there was no actual blood being shed, he did hope Keiko was right about that though, although part of him does wish the wolves managed to tear them to pieces after what they done to his home, but alas what will happen now? Is the peace that is going on gonna break soon? "So, you think this peace treaty is gonna last much longer? I mean, like, this would've casued tension between the Alpha and the Vampire leader? I know our....i mean the packs number are still small, but at least everyone is doing what they can to prepare for the worst."

"I am not sure I was Busy when it happened." she would say. She herself was quite curious about how a vampire got inside the mansion. But she figured she would hear more about it later should the alpha decide to call a meeting for all the heads of the pack.

"I am confident I will find out the details at some point." she would continue. "Well if your ceremony has been delayed, do you have any other tasks for the day?" she asked him as she was curious at what else the young male had planned.

"Oh, okay, thats fair, I wasn't around either, I was outside trying to learn how to hunt, catch rabbits and stuff." He said, while he hasn't caught one yet, he was getting better at setting up better trap each time, of course, he wanted to be sure the trap he uses is quick and painless to the animal, wanting to pass the rabbit onto the chef for him to cook, thinking he would appreciate hard working catches by hand, also might help his standing within the pack.

"Well, no, I've just been, lingering around I guess, suppose the cermony being on hold has released some pressure on me, I'm not sure what I will have to do, which I think is the point really, so don't think I can exactly prepare for it." He said softly, slightly nervous but eager to impress, he sat down on a chair to rest while conversing with Keiko.

" Well hopefully things will get on track soon." Keiko would say to the young man. to be honest she was curious how this ceremony would go as she had never seen it done before herself. As she herself  came under the lycanthropy via a rabid werewolf who had gone into a frenzy and attacked her. But Keiko doubted it would involve anything like that. "Also I would suggest from now on that if you want any toys, that you just buy them instead of trying to make them. After all it would be a shame if we had to amputate." She would say to hopefully discourage him from attempting to make this sort of thing again. As she is not sure what exactly he put into it and it could have been a lot worse. She then would take her leave.

• 1 month later...

@Sinful Vampire

Fresh from a shower, shot hair still wet, she entered and approached the main desk. In her arms was a box, sealed tightly with tape and a packing label applied to it, along with various handling instructions hastily stamped onto the box. "Hey Jack" she said, placing the package on the edge of his desk, careful of his work, "Here are the supplies you ordered." Being a warrior was not all sparring, fighting and fucking under the moonlight. A lot of it involved carrying boxes into town, since private shipping companies won't deliver this far out of town.

Jack would look around hearing her enter before turning towards he as she spoke smiling seeing the package and he would gently grab it and open it. "Thank you Sam" he said now as he began to sort through the package humming a bit before looking at her now "I must have not noticed them arriving while I was doing work" he said now noticing she was fresh out of the shower "How are you doing today?" he asked now putting the stuff away and turning his attention towards her relaxing a bit more now as he looked at her curiously sniffing the air curious about what scents she went with for her shower.

"Met a new wolf today. A stray. Came in asking for Austin, wanted to join the pack. I don't know what went down between him but the new guy stormed out." Sam said "Usually, I'd be be the first one standing up for the guy .." Jack is familiar enough with her history, that it should go without saying why, "But this guy claimed to be BFFs with a fuckin' vamp. Claims the dude doesn't drink blood anymore, but I don't know how I feel about that."

Jack raised an eyebrow at that before sighing a bit "While a friendship between both our species would be beneficial... I don't see that happening... I would not believe a vampire does not drink blood... thats literally their only food source" he said now shaking his head before looking at her now "Are you ok?" he asked her now looking her over... as one of the gammas he cared for his pack mates well being over anything else.

Jack would shake his head "Being a gamma minor I don't have much to do as its preferred that the gamma major works" he said now "So mostly i am sorting medicines or if the major is busy I will help others with injuries and such" he said now shrugging a bit now as he looked at her moving to sit in a more comfortable chair  "How do you like the others since you have joined?" he asked now... he was normally reclusive  when it came to other people 

"It was rough at first." she said, which was an understatement, "But it's nice having a family. This is really a first for me."

Sam felt like she could talk to Jack in a way that she couldn't to others, like she could show weakness without it being taken advantage of. Maybe it was a gamma, or maybe it was just that he has the experience of being a warrior without being part of the unspoken pecking order among them. She sighed "I ain't all sunshine and rainbows. There's always plenty of chest thumping and teeth baring among the warriors - always have been I guess. I always feel like I've got to push twice as hard, that I can't afford to slip. It seems like all the other young wolves are out to fuck me or fuck with me 'cause I'm different, and I'm outsider. Does it get any easier?"

Jack would then relax a bit more now "I know the feeling well" he said now smiling at her 

When she spoke again he would nod his head "For sure... I aint exactly sunshine and rainbows either" he said now as he looked at her before chuckling a bit as she spoke about young wolves "Well  you have every right to deny those desires." he said now "You are a rather beautiful wolf you know... but anyone who forces you to do anything can honestly go die in a ditch" he said shrugging a bit now as he looked at her. "And nowadays yeah... warriors do have to push twice as hard" he added now frowning a bit "If they didn't I am sure I could still be a warrior but I just can't anymore" he said now 

She smiled softly, trying and failing to hide her own blushing. She put a hand on his shoulder, squeezing "Don't be like that. Helping others how we can. Being there when things get fucked. That's what it's all about, right."

"Look" she continued "You could be out there, fucking yourself up worse until you totally destroy yourself. Choosing not to do that isn't weakness, it's wisdom. It's strength. If people don't see you're still a strong man, fuck 'em. We've all got to look out for each other, and that includes ourselves." But even as she said that, she doubted she'd have that wisdom herself.