Gamma's Office

He would then raise an eyebrow before nodding his head soon blinking a bit as she grabbed his shoulder. "Right" he said now 

He would then listen to her continue to speak and he would nod his head as she spoke "I suppose I didn't see it that way" he said now looking down a bit now "Doesn't mean I am going to stop trying though I miss being able to fight for my pack" he admitted now before smiling "But hearing that really does put my mind at ease about it all" he said now as he looked at her "I appreciate your words"

"And I meant every word. It's funny." she said "You'd think everyone being able to turn into a giant wall of muscles and claws and running around naked under the moonlight once a month would cure us of that macho bullshit. But It only made it worse. Sometimes I feel like you're one of the few people I can be open with about this shit."

Jack  would listen to her speak relaxing a bit more now and he would then raise an eyebrow as she spoke about transforming once a month "From my understanding its a normal form we can go to rather than what it looks like in the books" he said shrugging a bit before raising an eyebrow smiling at her now "I am glad that you can be open with me... its nice to have someones back" he said relaxing a bit more 

He would raise an eyebrow now curious "No... no they can't stand alone against the world... thats why we are normally found in packs... although one should fear a lone wolf" he said chuckling a bit now before humming a bit now "What do you think of the others in the pack?" he asked her curiously now as he opened a drink for them both offering her a glass. He would relax a bit more now wondering what her thoughts were of the pack but he did not want to pry to much if she would much rather keep those thoughts to herself

She shrugged "Alright, generally, but sometimes I wonder if we don't pick and choose the shittiest parts of man and wolf. I like Austin, as much as anyone can like that silent brick of an Alpha. Doesn't fuck around and he actually seems to give a damn, what more can you want? I mean Ace, the man trained me, what can I say? Tough bastard, could do crack a joke every now again. I mean, I get it, it's a hard life, but sometimes I wonder if that stoicism is victory, or just surviving this shit. Then there's the brother's. Alex, is an odd one. Plays tough, but totally open as a wolf. Hunter, who somehow isn't tall, dark and brooding - nice guy with a good sense of humor."

Then she cracked a smile, joking "Forgot about that guy Jack. What an asshole. But, a girl can't stay mad at that tight ass of his."

He would then raise an eyebrow as she spoke of the other wolves  and he would chuckle a bit now "You have strong thoughts about everything although when it comes to Ace... forgive his personality... he lost his mate some years back and hasn't been quite the same since" he said now as he then hummed a bit as she spoke of the brothers "Alex is odd indeed" he said chuckling a bit before nodding about his brother. He would then relax a bit leaning back in his seat "I am honestly surprised Hunter isn't in Alex's place." he said now as he sipped on his drink. 

He then raised an eyebrow noticing her smile only chuckling a bit "Haha very funny" he said although he blushed at the tight ass comment "What about a couple of the women in the pack? how do they treat you? or do you tend to linger around the boys?" he asked her curiously now 

"You're not getting their secrets out of me. There's a girl code." She said, making an exaggerated show of rolling her eyes. "But, seriously, women got to stick together in this world. I like Anaïs, doesn't back down, I appreciate that. Brigita doesn't get the respect she deserves. I get it, she's an outsider, and she's playing politics but fuck that, she plays den mother and gets stuck being being an Omega. Not like Sakura, who does it because she likes it - and good for her. Gives too many of the young he-wolves the impression we're all like that, not her fault but damn if it doesn't cause problems for the rest of us. June, I don't know. Haven't had a chance to talk with her since the falling out. Keep meaning too, but there's always so much to do haven't had the opportunity."

He would chuckle a bit now "As if I would ask for secrets I was just asking what you think" he said now and he would then hum a bit now as she spoke of the other girls and he would nod his head "Actually I think Brigita is one of the beta's now" he said now and he would hum a bit as she mentioned Sakura and would nod his head "Yeah... some take addiction to it rather easily" he said before laughing a little bit "I don't think you need to worry about young males getting the impression everyone is like that when she is like that and open to multiple" he said now and he would then shrug a bit as she spoke of June "I would have no say in that matter I haven't really needed to talk to her"

When she flipped the script and asked him he would blush a bit now "Well....I did have a fling with one of the newer warriors... a scion even... however I believe it was heat induced and might have been a one time thing I suppose I would have to find out." he said now as he looked at her. "Hopefully that doesn't come off wrong.... but when we met it seemed she was being heavily affected by her heat... as beautiful as she is it might have been a one time thing... I will leave that to her to decide once her heat cycle is done" he said now sighing a bit 

"Not quite. I have these up top" she said, grabbing her chest, "And a piece of girl meat hanging between my legs." She was blunt, but given the nature of wolf biology, it wasn't really possible to hide her external anatomy, and she had been forced to be comfortable with it, "I mean, if you ever wanted to find out for yourself, you just had to ask" she finished with a joke. She shifted a little, not entirely comfortable with this next bit, but the Gamma Major knew and figured she should tell Jack - at least in his professional capacity "I don't have the internal female bits. Should save me from that. Nope. The word the other Gammas say something about 'estrogen cycle' but that's more science then I know. Some of the other women say some mystical shit about the moon - no weirder then being a werewolf I guess."

He would raise an eyebrow as she spoke and he would then chuckle a bit more now as she spoke about him just asking. "I am just curious is all" he said now and he would then tilt his head as she spoke about not having the internal female bits "So you won't be able to go into heat" he said now before smiling a bit now "Fair enough" he said soon humming a bit now "Sorry if that was a personal question" he added now curious  but he kept himself quiet. "I suppose you are right that it should save you from it... hopefully some cycles rarely pop up" he said shrugging a bit now "But you been in this pack for a good while I haven't seen it... I think you are in the clear" he said smiling a bit more now

"It's cool. Most people who prod are just looking to stare at the freak. And if you're harboring any pervy fantasies, you hide them well - though if you are, maybe I can help you without with those." She smiled, half-joking. She was pretty certain Jack didn't see her that way, but she would happily be wrong. Even being openly bisexual, her choice of lovers - she refused to use the wolf term mate - were limited. I mean, people like what they like, she got that, but that didn't mean it didn't sting sometimes.

He would then chuckle a bit now "Anyone who sees anyone as a freak in that way are not good company to have anyways... you are fine just the way you are" he said before blushing as she mentioned him possibly harboring any perverted fantasies. He would only chuckle a bit now "I have my fantasies but I also keep them to myself most of the time" he admitted now and he would think a bit now "Do you have any fantasies of your own?" he asked her now curious what those fantasies may be and if she would tell him what the might be.

Seeing Jack blush, but also that he was still interested, emboldened Sam. "I mean, if you really want to know. It depends. With guys, I like to make a mess. You know ..." she leaned in close, saying the next part low as if someone might overhear " ... with cum" She pulled back and smiled, gauging his reaction "Because there's twice as much, it means an even bigger mess - and enough to share."

He would blush a bit now as she spoke about that "I-I see" he said now although he did blush more imagining the mess that could be made. "Definitely a big mess" he said now unsure what to say to that... but the thought did turn him on just a little bit but he wouldn't make that to obvious. He would adjust his seated position a little bit and hummed a bit now "Does sound like a fun time to..." he mused 

He would then blink a bit feeling her hand and he would look at her now only smirking a bit "And would you really want to try it with me?" he asked her now letting his own lack of confidence show... He was not one to make more noticeable moves but he did find Sam adorable at times so he wouldn't mind trying it if she wanted to.