Gamma's Office

Jack would blush brightly as she kissed him and he would look at her now thinking a bit before humming a bit "Well Sam... there not really a set schedule I work... unless the major tells me otherwise" he said now "I just do what I can" he added now "So I am off the clock now" he added now as he looked her up and down a moment.

She noticed his gaze, and struck a pose. Her boots extenuated the curve of her muscular calves, bare thighs disappearing beneath the hem of short pleated skirt. Her breasts are small and pert, but with her shoulders back her tank top stretches over them revealing their shape and the two obvious spots where her nipples stick out under the shirt. She smirked "They say if you stare too long, your face will get stuck like that"

He watched her strike a pose and only smirked a bit now as she spoke "Hard not to stare when you purposely strike a pose like that" he said admiring her looks a bit getting up now taking the time to walk around her checking her out a bit now admiring her shape a bit. If he was in wolf form his tail would surely be swaying as he looked her over although he rarely shifted as it was... he did not like his wolf form much. 

Truth be told, she was uncomfortable with her wolf form too. It was an dichotomy: She was fine with her own sexuality, but the public nudity which seemed a corner stone of wolf society had never been something she was fully confident about. Shifting a little, to give him a view of her panties beneath the short skirt,.

"Are you going to invite me up to your room, or are you just going to keep staring?" she asked, with an irreverent smirk. As much as the fantasy of being taken right there on the desk appealed to her, the reality of it did not, and his room was nicer then that of a broke young warrior.

He would take his time looking her over watching her shift and he would then smirk a bit as she asked him that question "Oh I certainly don't mind staring...but come on lets go to my room... as much as it would be nice to take you here... The major would have my head if any medicine got spilled " he said chuckling a bit now "Besides... if we really want to live that fantasy... i have my own sort of office in my room" he said now offering his hand to her to her ready to guide her to his room.

• 2 weeks later...

Entering the Gamma's Office, Nathan walked in looking around still donning his gym outfit. He was holding his shoulder but otherwise didn't seem to be in any pain or concern. He had been doing some serious lifting and though Ricard was usually spotting him, Nathan decided to go it alone and... Well... Resulted in going too far and dislocated his left shoulder. It wasn't the first time but certainly hasn't happened in a good while either. When he was directed to this office Nathan originally was confused why the doctor of the pack was referred to as a Gamma... Couldn't they have called the woman or man a Shaman, healer, or whatever else? 

Humming to himself, Nathan looked around, calling out softly, "Hellooo...?" 

Sighing when no one came, Nathan sat in a seat and waited, pulling out a phone and begin looking through the various nonexistent tests from his nonexistent friends. He wasn't uptight, rather reserved and paranoid of making even acquaintances. What did this have to do with his visit to the doctor's office? It was because he always handled the injuries himself, but as Ricard put it when Nathan refused to be around others, "You need to quit being a bitch about it and socialize." So here Nathan sat, waiting for the doctor to return, all the while he decided to start playing Tetris and whatever games he had on his phone. 

• Love 1

Saryn was currently on her way else where having seen him go into the Gamma's office. She usually kept to herself around the wolves unless needed so that way she wasn't a bother to anyone as she lived among them so she felt the need to keep her isolation. She was unaware initially that there was no gamma around until she heard the mans voice calling out she stopped in her tracks and glanced back to the Gamma's office for a moment before taking a deep breath. "Hopefully the Gamma surely doesn't mind someone filling her shoes.... for the time being" she thought to herself as she turned and made her way to the Gamma's office knocking lightly before stepping inside... she would scan the room a moment before her eyes fell on the male in the room. 

"Is there not a Gamma around?" she asked him now before shaking his head.... who was she kidding of course there was no Gamma around otherwise he would be getting treated.

She noticed him on his phone and smiled a bit as she moved closer to see if she could examine what was wrong from looking at him. It became obvious that his shoulder was dislocated just from the sight of it... It made her grimace a bit as a dislocation was never fun for her. "I am not one of the Gamma's... although I can very easily fill in as a doctor...as long as its your human form" she said smiling at him... before she had even joined the wolves she was set and ready to graduate from a well known college as she was initially planning to become an actual doctor but then the incident that led to her joining the wolves happened. "Come on... I can get you something to numb the area... and something to bite down on so I can pop it back into place" she said smiling at him now adjusting her glasses "Oh! I am Saryn by the way" she said dipping her head as a little bow to him 

• Like 1

Once Nathan got the scent that someone else was with him,  he finally looked up to realize a woman was standing over him curiously. He didn't even acknowledge her presence while he was busy on the gane, how long was she here for? She looked rather appealing and her voice was almost angelic... Damned this heat! Clearing his throat to find the words,  Nathan sat up more straight and put the phone away, no need to be rude and not give the woman his attention. Instead of remaining seated he stood up easily towering over her, for some reason height was a trend amongst his Uncle Austin's pack. 

"Nathan," The young man nodded, then showed his shoulder to the smaller woman, "No need for medicine or grip, just pop it back in please." 

Very straight forward, with an accent that lightly bordered a mix of German and British, his voice was sharp but had no real edge. It was just how he speaks. He didn't have experience with Humans, given Saryn's scent,  he assumed they were just like the ordinary wolf and so he'd need to treat her as such. Although there was an ulterior motive being here: the physical. Apparently Nathan needed his body and... Other parts checked to make sure he was a healthy man, but this was seemingly an American and English thing to do. He wished it was as simple as going to a doctor if something was wrong, not some full body checkup. 

She would wait a bit patiently as he seemed distracted by his game... that is ok she was normally a patient woman and when he cleared his throat, she would watch as he sat up then slowly followed his face as he stood up and she would blink a bit as he was considerably taller than her as she was only 5'4" "You sure I ain't among a pack of giants?" she asked teasingly before smiling "Its a pleasure to meet you Nathan" she said now before raising an eyebrow as he declined the medicine and the biting tool "Ok... most definitely a pack of wolves" she said chuckling a bit to herself. "Are you new? I don't think I have seen you around" she said carefully getting closer and guiding his arm into a favorable position before popping his shoulder back into place running her hand along the area a little bit massaging just a touch before letting go "There you go" she said smiling up at him. 

Him being so straight forward was actually rather nice. She would then hum a bit "I am a human here... I just help the pack whenever needed" she said now glancing him up and down now taking in his looks a bit but soon shaking her head. "Is your shoulder the only thing you came here for or is there anything else?" she asked curiously now moving to look around the office admiring how much actually was in the office

• Like 1

Nathsn nodded and proceeded to allow the woman to aid his injury. Despite the handling and the pain, Nathan didn't even flinch let alone make a noise, and when itvwas done he rotated his arm and felt around it. He could feel some swelling but paid it no mind, he's had worse. Readjusting, the young man looked back to the Human as of contemplating his next words, however in truth he was scanning her form before nodding in response to her question if he had been new. His observations were always the norm. 

"Yes, I am. I am one of your Alpha's nephews, we are here for however long until the politics of our home are settled. My name in the Americas is Nathan," The white haired man says as he turned fully to Saryn, "Indeed, apparently I am to get one of these... Physicals and a form of production test...? I'm not certain why some of the warrior men chuckled, is it literally as they call it some sort of pleasurable test? From what I was told it as something to do with new members during the heat season."

She would watch him roll his arm around "I can give you some stuff to deal with the swelling" she said and watching him readjust and when he looked at her she would blush as she caught him scanning her form...even striking a little bit of a pose on purpose for him. When he nodded she would smile readjusting herself going to the desk to write down the injury he came in with so that way there was record of it in case his shoulder had started bugging him again.

She would nod her head as she mentioned being one of the alphas nephews. "I can tell...you are awfully tall" she said now "But then again this entire pack is full of tall men." she said laughing a little bit... when he mentioned a physical she found herself blushing a little bit.  "A physical to make sure you are healthy down there... making sure there isn't nothing alarming like cancer or all that" she said now glancing around "The gammas seem to be preoccupied...if you would like I can perform the physical for you" she said grabbing the necessary forms to fill out after she was done and even getting gloves ready "Form of production?" she asked not familiar with that term before humming a bit "I think its to see how much you produce.... how likely you are to impregnate a girl you know" she said blushing a bit "Would you like me to assist in these tests?" she asked now ... it was something she had not done with a male before... but if it needed to be done it needed to be done.

• Like 1

Nathan listened and once again nodded more to the confirmation that indeed this was going to be a very physical physical. There was a slight gulp from the man, though it was the heat season he's never undressed in front of a woman like this before.  The night he was with thatvone tiny woman he had only removed his shirt before she passed out... Whatever happened to her? Nathan paid the thought no mind and exhaled, there was no sense in getting worked up over all of this, however heat season was here abd his thoughts these days were scrambled it seemed. 

"Very well..." Nathan says, looking a tad uncomfortable, "Yes, let us proceed with this... Observation, best do it now than later. How should we start?"

• Like 1

Saryn blushed a bit now and noticing the uncomfortable look on his face only smiled "Don't worry we will get the part where I will most certainly be touching you done and out of the way...All I simply need you to do is drop your pants enough so that I may feel your nethers" she said now.... She had never done it with a male but she had practice in her medical school as it was one of her lessons... except two different dummies were used... one with no issues and one with issues to look out for with an actual human. She would think about the best way to go about this before humming a bit going and getting a cushion setting it on the floor getting on her knees blushing a little bit as she put a cushion just between her rear and her feet so that way she would be comfortable

"Now....with this just tell me if any way I touch you causes any sort of discomfort... I will also be feeling for anything that is not right" she said now setting her check list in her lap so that way she could check or cross out things with ease while she did this physical for him.

• Like 1

With no other option than to walk out, Nathan nodded to Saryn and starts to unbuckle his jeans. It was a strange thing to make himself nude in front of a woman he would not be mating with, certainly his father's pack encouraged naked wolves to be common but alone with such a pretty face on their knees bode ill. It wasn't so much the thought of what could happen but rather if it actually did... For now he put such things away and steeled himself. At least the nephew was being a man about this and was putting aside his shameful display. 

When Nathan lowered his pants next were his boxers, Saryn could tell there was certainly a major bulge which after lowering his boxers was a prize. Much like his father and uncle Austin, Nathan was blessed with well endowment, so much so he could be considered, "An envy of men," or so the saying goes. It was clear he was more than healthy, no acne, hair, or even signs of, "self abuse." But that didn't mean the job was done and over. 

There was a musk that was evident that lingered well with whatever cologne he wore, or deodorant, regardless the scent alone would be almost intoxicating. Nathan looked away with an obvious blush, ready for his half hardened phallus and orbs to be grasped for inspection, "W-Well? See anything?" 

• Love 1

Saryn would then smile a bit now as she watched him unbuckle his jeans. "I won't take to long... I can tell your a bit nervous about it..." she said now and she would hum a bit now waiting patiently as he lowered his pants then his boxers blinking a bit as he was surprised by the size.... "Well.. then.... you are definitely related to your uncle..." she said jokingly now as she looked over his length and his sack before looking up at him.  

"Alright going to get started now" she said now as she began to gently feel his sack fondling a little bit as she adjusted her hold feeling for any abnormalities before moving to his phallus carefully feeling along the length trying not to stimulate him to much and she would relax a bit as he spoke "So far no I don't" she said beginning to cross off a few things on her checklist as he was in prime condition "You are very healthy....down there... and large..." she said blushing as that last part slipped out. 

She would then carefully stand up almost stumbling thanks to the pillows catching herself "Hehe...." she said now slowly standing up before readjusting her glasses looking down to his length and she would take a deep breath "Now...for the production test...." she said now turning around letting him decide what to do as she grabbed the canister he was to release into "Now... for the production test... I will have you either leave now and come back once you got that filled or.... you can do it right here...." she said now "if you want if you do elect to stay....I can perhaps assist..." she said blushing a little bit now ... as for what sort of assistance he would want that was yet to be found out if he even wanted it.

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Like 1

With the warm air greeting his family jewels, Nathan tried to be as comfortable as possible as his testicles hung freely. As soon as Saryn grasped his pair the man stiffened a bit not familiar with the new sensation. While she was gentle with his sack it was like a massage Nathan never realized he needed until he had it, he watched from the corner of his eye as Saryn inspected his meat next. When she grabbed it she did so without having to arouse the man... If only he were that simple, due to the seasonal hormones he was bound to get excited anyway. 

Nathan's length grew naturally of course until it was standing up on its own, he wanted to hide it away but unfortunately he couldn't until Saryn was done. Once she was he had already grabbed his pants but stopped when she had mentioned the, "Production Test." Internally Nathan cursed to himself, but when Saryn described what he'd be doing and the fact she was offering to help .ade him feel a bit more eager. Lowering his britches once more, Nathan sighed and decided that maybe he could use the help. 

Nathan took the canister and looked the object over, saying, "Well... I could use... Help, I guess. I cannot masturbate normally, I have to have... Aid."

• Love 1

Saryn would have blushed some watching him get hard as she felt him up despite it just being for medical purposes... But even then she was also a woman... normally it was guys doing such examinations. She would then hum a bit now as she grabbed the container hearing him mess with his pants she assumed he was done with her and would be leaving and she would hear his pants drop again and she blushed a little bit now hearing his statement "Really now?" she asked "Need the touch of a woman to help?" she asked now going over setting the vial in arms reach glancing down towards his erect length. "In what way would you like me to assist?" she asked now taking off her gloves 

She did decide to get started however leaning against him a little bit making sure he felt her chest against his she reached down gently grasping his length beginning to slowly pump it as she waited for his answer.... She would remain gentle with his length as she slowly stroked it up and down feeling every bit of it properly compared to when she had the gloves on she had blushed a little bit more now as his length was definitely a nice size to play with now that she wasn't doing it for medical purposes. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It was his first go around and the fact Nathan was sexually suppressed was hidden. He didn't make such things apparent as that was plainly rude, of course, since Saryn did make the suggestion or offer rather he would take it without much hesitation. Handling himself was an odd job as even as a teenager he found it unattractive and simply too weird, having to find time to do such activities or sneak around even was a bit shameful. No need to be so secretive. 

"Well..." Nathan said softly as Saryn pressed her bosom against his chest, she starts to gently stroke his length and he did everything to not dominate her in that moment. Instead he kept his composure and replied,  "In anyway you want... I'm at your mercy." 

Metaphorical and possibly litertal mercy, Nathan was allowing himself to be felt upon. He had been touched by many women but normally it was out of season and they were horny, outside of the proper mating times, he felt it was immature. Any other man or young man would have wanted such things, not him. Not when he kept himself so occupied with scouting and training on a constant basis, not when he had more important things to worry about. Now it was R&R, it was his time to settle down fir a change and actually experience. A hand slid down Saryns back and under the hem of her bottoms,taking in a handful of buttocks as to confirm his decision to her. 

• Love 1

Saryn woudl watch his reactions as she pressed her chest into him noting he was keeping his composure 'good boy...' she thought to herself and she would blush a little bit as he told her any way that she wanted and that he was at her mercy "Very well... we will see who is at who's mercy..." she said blushing a bit now "Just know the first one I have to rub out... can't have any contaminants..." she said looking down to his large cock "Once we got that sorted we can give you some relief any way you want" she said blushing a bit now... She was starting to get wet from this. 

She would look blush a bit now as he grabbed her ass letting him do so "You can touch me any way you want...don't be shy... just let me rub this one out then we can keep going" she said blushing a bit more now gently cupping his balls with her free hand rubbing and massaging them gently as she stroked his length slowly picking up the pace once she had a good rhythm going. She would look down at his length again gently twisting her wrist as she stroked it making sure she was stimulating him well. "Warn me when you are about to shoot your load ok? that way I can get the vial ready" she said now blushing a bit more leaning against him her legs clenching together as she was really starting to get aroused.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Saryn's skin was smoother than other women from his pack, Nathan figured she took care of herself with lotion and proper soap. Much of the females in his pack has tried to press themselves onto him and he's felt their skin, although fine, they were much more physical and rough in terms of body care. Even the lowly members spent much of their time outside and working instead of being cuddled up to a heater indoors. There was some pride in that fact. Saryn grasped his length gently and started to stroke him, twisting her wrist every time she did for better stimulation.  

With a relieved sigh Nathan finally relaxed breaking that serious composure. He had no clue what to do as far as touching went, he wasn't a degenerate and watched porn religiously although he did read a few "soft" stories. They were lies of course. Saryn then starts to cup his sack which helped heightened his arousal, she was servicing him, and while he couldn't get too physical Nathan felt he should find a way to get the river flowing... As Ricard said. Carefully Nathan's fingers slid below the crease of its hostage buttock and gave a firm squeeze, his thumb had worked its way to where Saryns nethers would be and gently brushed against the area. Teasing, not fully digging in. 

"If..." Nathan sighed at the feeling of being jerked off, he hadn't ever done this himself so the sensation was new yet welcomed, "If I do... Anything wrong please... Say so, I've never done anything remotely close to this..."

• Love 1