Gardens

• 2 weeks later...

Axel was relaxing in the garden after another heavy workout, considering the place seemed rather empty and he didn’t want to bother the rest of the pack. His hands walked along the garden, his hands clasped behind his back, his pace was slow as he admired the Gamma’s work on the flowers that looked rather pretty, he was oblivious to the uses and rarity of these flowers, but he knew they were important to them, so whenever he stopped by, he made sure to water them, even sprinkle some of the water on himself to cool down as he didn’t want his sweaty musky smell to bother the others.

Due to his recent trips around the gardens, he hid away a sneaky bottle of his best whiskey behind some bags of fertilizer, he plucked it out from its hidey hole and popped out the cork, giving a nice loud pop before taking a big sniff, smiling with a blissful sigh to follow. “Ahhh~” He said to himself before taking a big swig and recorking the bottle before sitting on the floor crossing his legs with his bottle right next to him “Such simple times..” He mumbles to himself.

Ace arrived shortly after he began drinking not even seeing him at first. It was his usual routine each day to maintain and care for his deceased mates favorite flowers even going as far to make a separate bed of these flowers meant for the tribe while he took care of this group of flowers. He was surprised to see the flowers already watered. He soon enough kneeled down trimming them up so they didn't get overgrown. Once done however he stood up sighing some.... he hated that he still had that same nightmare after 25 years. "If only you could come back to me..." he said quietly to himself looking at the flowers.

Soon enough he shook his head examining the flowers once more happy to see some were ready to be moved. He would look around again soon seeing Axel and he saw the bottle "Got some to share Axel?" He asked going over and sitting down but he did not reach for the bottle... he wasn't going to grab at it without his permission to. 

Axel's ears began to ring, and his mind wandered as he recalled his days before joining this pack, his mind shattered, his body shivering before shaking his head as he heard a voice, at first it was a young voice, but the voice quickly grew distant and replaced by another, a male voice, Axel his opened up to see Ace sitting down next to him, on instinct he nearly gave Ace a salut before stopping himself. He simply gave a warm smile before reaching over to his bottle and handing it over to Ace. “By all means, it’s my best stuff, made by yours truly.” He said with a slight smug and smile of his own product, but clearly he was just jesting.

How fairs things Ace? Hope i’m not invading on your quiet area? I find some serenity and blissful ness in such a place, although.. He trails off as his gazes falls upon the flowers bed dedicated to the fallen. “It saddens me to see such a bed filled with flowers…” He gave a light sigh, his mind racing, wondering if he joined the pack sooner could he have helped? Could he have made a difference in lives that could’ve been saved? Even if the answer was no, it would still bother him, something he has yet to let go.

Ace would take the bottle soon taking a drink before passing it back sighing at the taste finding it enjoyable. Although he raised an eyebrow at the question "Its a good drink thats for sure... as for how fairs things...same old song and dance I am afraid... the nightmares keep happening and continue to bug me..." he said before noticing him talk about the flower beds. "It's saddening... although my hope is once enough flowers are ready... I plan to transplant them over to my mates proper grave... that way she can be surrounded by her favorite flowers even in death." he said as he looked towards the sky a bit 

He would then sigh taking another drink before shaking his head "This isn't my quiet area... your not invading anything." he added now as he looked around towards the flowers. "Did you water the flowers today?" he asked him now before handing the bottle back over. He was genuinely curious... watering was his least favorite part of tending to flowers but he did it nontheless so he was happy someone else watered the flowers but soon he shook his head "How have the warriors been doing?" he asked wanting to change the subject.

He gave a light head tilt as he spoke of the nightmares, he didn’t pry on the matter, as while he considers himself lucky to not get plagued with nightmares, his mind is quick to wander into his past, so he does not envy at all, taking back the bottle, he takes two big gulps before giving a light head shake before passing the bottle back over. He smiles as he hears what he plans to do. “I’m sure she will appreciate that more than you know, if you can smell her, I’m sure she's not to far behind, her wolf spirit will always guide you.” He said giving Ace a light tap on the back of his shoulder before letting go.

Glad to hear it, I’m quite fond of this place, the serenity appeals to me.” He said with a merry tone in his voice, looking around with a small smile on his face, almost like an old man enjoying his garden blossoming. Not turning back to face Ace he gives a nod “The least I can do, is the Gamma and others find this place important, So I’ll treat it like a member of the pack and keep them alive.” As the mention of warriors was brought up, Axel seem to do almost a 180, his body becomes straight, almost like he was unguard all of a sudden, and his tone was a bit more serious. “Improving, some of the ladies have trouble, seems one, in particular, has issued building some muscle, she seems more fund of using her brain, but I’ll do my utmost to try, although I’d reckon they are already annoyed with the constant exercises, some are too eager for combat, regardless, I don’t plan on letting any of our warriors fall behind, if they do fall, I’ll make sure they’ll stand back up again, even if they hate me for it.

Ace would raise an eyebrow now as he took a sip from the bottle and he would nod his head "She always guides me even after all these years... I think about what she would think if I do certain things" he said before relaxing a little bit before raising an eyebrow amused at how quickly he straightened up when asked about the warriors. He would then sigh a bit hearing that "Thats good they are improving... we ought to look into training a couple specifically for if we ever need to be replaced as well" he said remembering having a few dances with death. 

He would then think a bit "The one that has issues building muscle... as a warrior she might be more fit for stealth" he added now "I could take her under my wing and show her some self defense meant to take down people bigger than her" he said shrugging a bit as he thought about it "However ... relax... I was only asking about the warriors at the moment for the time being its not of importance to me at the moment... I just woke up after all" he said now yawning a bit more as he looked around. He would raise an eyebrow "If some are to eager for combat... they can spar with each other with hand to hand combat... I have been hard at work with showing each new warrior how to fight with their hands before I let them take up a blade" he said before taking another sip of the alcohol before handing it back done with it for now. 

That's for you to come to terms with my friend, I believe only you can answer it, maybe not now, tomorrow, or even a few months.” He said sighing as takes another hefty swig with the bottle being almost half empty being passed between the two of them. The thought of replacing the ones he was training he nods in approval “Aye, I’m already waiting for someone to take over, I’m sure one of the little rascals will pick up the mantle, either you or me.

He nods in agreement “I concur, that is an excellent idea, stealth isn’t my strong suit, besides, kind of hard to notice a giant white werewolf hiding in a bush” He laughs slapping his thigh, his laugh was hearty and filled with joy, Axel was always on the frontline, he would be the first in and generally the last one out. “Ahem, yes right, old habits, sorry.” He smirks before passing the drink back over to him. “Not yet, they need more discipline first before letting them spar off, don’t want one getting a bit too crazy against their own, think I’d rather them fight each other with wooden swords than their own claws, less chance of one getting blood hungry and scratch ones eye out, either way, bit more discipline and I’ll see about setting up sparing competitions, gives them some motivation, a reason to train, see who be the best duelist of the month kind of idea. What do you think?” He says taking the bottle back off and leaving down beside him for the moment.

Vex would raise an eyebrow now before chuckling a bit a bit now as he took one final sip before handing it back not wanting to steal all his alcohol. "The day someone takes my place will be the day I die..." he said calmly now "One of them will indeed pick up the mantle... but we have to make sure the ones taking our place match our styles... you like a more heads on approach while I like to handle stealth and more close quarters sides of battle" he said 

He would then raise an eyebrow before laughing a little bit now "Our werewolf forms are not everything....granted you are just as big as your wolf I swear to god..." he said trying to imagine this form of him sneaking around. He was a bit amused before smiling a bit now "I never said in werewolf form... much to dangerous... I am a skilled fighter in both my normal form and werewolf form and I train my warriors in both forms... and when they do spar I never let them turn into their wolves for sparring that way the worst they get is bruises... the only time I allow it is if they are trained enough in wolf form" he said before thinking a bit "Motivation would be good thing... but who knows what rewards they would want." he added now "I like the idea though for sure" he said thinking it over  "However with that... I think I shall take my leave " he said now "Thank you so much for the drink... I needed it" he said standing up and taking his leave heading to the exercise room wanting to blow off some extra steam.

Edited by Sinful Vampire

He gave a light shrug and agreed with his thoughts on being replaced, but Axel also knew his limits and went to take it easy, but he couldn’t help but smile at their two different styles. “Yeah, point me in the direction, I’ll be there leading the charge if need be."

Axel gave another hearty laugh at the remark of his height, he can see by the look on his face he was imagining Axel trying to sneak around in his wolf form, it gave him a nice chuckle but he was right, it would stand out worse than a sore thumb. “My strength does involve me being in my wolf form, but I tend to make up for that by beefing up myself in human form, at least I can have muscle and meat on my bones, suppose intimidation can help with that, even making them question can they even win, means I’ve already had the advantage.” He states before nodding on to his ideology on training, he can respect that, he knows the youngins have a lot of energy to vent out and exert, so he isn’t against them being more aggressive, from punching bags to even sparing with himself if they really need some help exerting stress or frustrations, sexual or not. “Fair point, it's a work-in-progress idea though, we can debate rewards and such at a later date.

As he was about to leave, Axel takes back up the drink and gives him a nod and a cheers gesture. “Anytime, I’m always around if you need someone to chat with, vent out stuff or simply just relax and have a drink.” Taking a big swig before seeing him off, Axel takes a heavy breath and stands back up rehiding the less than half bottle left where he hid it originally, and began doing another lap before exiting the Gardens.

[Exit Gardens]

I can't believe I did it. Gosh that was amazing.

Selene had at last returned to the mansion. Her first stop? The gardens! It made sense to seek out plants which assisted with negating pregnancies. Something she could maybe even find out in the wild. Also, something she could stock up on now that she knew how wonderful sex was. And wasn't mating season coming up? It wasn't just going to be her in the mood.

Speaking of which, she was very thankful that she hadn't run into anyone. Sure, she had taken a bath, and she had more or less cleaned herself out, but when she had left she was still turned on. Another werewolf was bound to pick up on it. She typically kept to herself, typically avoided others, and she was still pretty timid. Some of her kin, she knew, might be a little more aggressive when it came to these sorts of things. Of course she didn't hate them for it, it was just a part of who they were. Avoiding them helped to negate any unpleasant situations which might otherwise appear, especially with her being a scion.

I don't even know if I'd say no now.

The little wolf wandered along the great rows of foliage, sniffing now and then in their direction. She was about halfway through when a realization hit her: she didn't know what she was looking for. Sure, she was used to living in the woods. Selene could forage, could survive out there on her own. But she'd never needed to seek out these sorts of plants before.

I might need to go to the Gamma's office. Gosh this is going to be embarrassing.

• Love 1

Jack would arrive looking for plants himself planning to make himself a pain reliever. His injury was flaring up as it normally did every few months and while chiropractic care usually helped him... he heard the gamma busy with her partner and he caught Laura dragging the delta off to her den(much to his surprise) so he had no help. Soon enough though he caught another wolf's scent and he would look her direction. "Oh hey there Selene." he said soon realizing that she was looking for something herself he bit back the pain for now... although he saw this as an opportunity to get some help as it would hurt getting down to get the plants for his own medicine. 

He would watch her for a few moments "Do you need help finding something Selene?" he asked going over to her soon catching the scent on her but he ignored it wanting to help her with her current search... As a gamma he quickly familiarized himself the plants and what to mix together to make different remedies... the first one he learned was birth control. 

He would look her over curiously.... this was the first time he had actually been close to Selene he noticed how short she was finding it almost adorable. "I can help you find... and make what your looking for if you help me with something" he said now wincing a bit as he moved a certain way 

• Love 1

So distracted had Selene been that she hadn't even noticed Jack's arrival. Her mind was abuzz with her inner monologue. Well, that and the faint heat which remained between her loins. What had her Alpha unleashed upon the pack? Maybe it was because she was a scion? Was this just natural?

Regardless, when the other wolf spoke up she jumped slightly in surprise, squeaking softly in the same moment! Then she turned around, lowering her head towards the man while he approached. "H-hello sir" she finally replied, speaking quietly, as was the norm for her. Her head nodded quickly at his question. She did! But then it was embarrassing to say what exactly it was.

Straightening up, she'd rub a hand against the back of her head, gaze cast towards the ground. Pink spread across her cheeks. He would help her, and in return she'd help him? What might he need help with? She did like helping others. Helping others just made her feel nice! And so with a slight smile she'd nod once.

"O-okay. Well. Um. I was looking for something to negate, um. Uh."

Her face reddened, voice growing quieter still. "N-negate pregnancies. A-also something for cramping muscles."

• Love 1

Jack would smile at her now "Cut the sir... I am certainly not a sir Selene" he said now soon looking at her watching her straighten up. He would smile a bit more now as she straightened up and seeing her look down he got confused, was she nervous about something? He however shook his head waiting for her response. "Something to negate?" he asked waiting for her to carry on. 

Once he did a smirk came to his lips now that answer confirmed his already existing thought "Ah... whos the lucky guy?" he asked teasingly now before looking at her now "Simple enough... I will find the herbs for you... all you need to do is pick them...then I need you to pick the herbs I need to make a pain reliever" he said sniffing the air looking towards a certain flower bed and walking over gesturing to each flower "My injury is having one of its flare ups and the gammas are both... ahem....busy... one with her partner and one with one of the ultras" he said still surprised at that fact 

He would then relax a bit now "Then after I can find a seat and I can make the medicines for you" he said smiling at her now as he put his arms behind his back applying pressure as his back was starting to pain him even more. 

• Love 1

While he did ask her to cut the sir, it probably wasn't going to happen. Selene was naturally pretty submissive. Even if she wanted to, it would creep back into her speech eventually! Even so, she knew it was pointless to argue, and so she simply nodded a couple of times. She had attempted arguing in the past. It never worked.

Her face brightened further as she was teased. She knew this was going to happen! "M-mister Austin" she whispered again. "He helped me with my f-first time." 

Following close behind Jack she'd continue to nod while he spoke. Picking herbs. She could do that! As soon as flowers were gestured to the little wolf crouched down, carefully picking those that were pointed out. Each were inspected closely and sniffed to retain them within her memory. This was a good chance for her to learn a few things, after all! Rarely did she actually feel comfortable enough to approach people.

"Busy? Did something happen?"

If both Gammas were busy then that was probably not very good, right? Had a fight broken out? She hoped not! Austin certainly didn't need more stress than he already had.

"Thank you."

• Love 1

Jack would then raise an eyebrow pleasantly surprised "Is he not mated?" he asked curiously now ... he himself had no mate so he was curious how she got the chance to lay with the alpha and he would chuckle a little bit now as he looked at her 

He would watch her sniff out the herbs after he pointed them out and he would smile a bit "You would probably be a good gamma if your taking time to retain the scents..." he said now "Its a good thing to in case you ever need to take on a new role...." he said with a sigh clearly referring to himself as he watched her pick the herbs before guiding her over to the herbs he needed for the pain killer before smirking a bit now as she asked about the other Gammas 

He atleast heard some of what was happening in the gamma's office "Well one and her partner seem to be *ahem*..... going at it" he said soon thinking about it "And little Laura looked like she was on a mission dragging Ace into her den" he said now before relaxing a bit once she picked the herbs he needed he would beckon her over to one of the benches going over and sitting down soon beginning to rumage through his bag and he would pull out his equipment for making medicines. "Would you like to learn?" 

• Love 1

The tiny werewolf nodded quickly. He was indeed mated! "Lady June was also there." She could feel her heart start to quicken. It hadn't been that long ago. Already her body was starting to heat up at the recollection of what had occurred. When she had left, she had not fully tended to herself either.

Focus! Don't get horny now!

Her head tilted. Selene a Gamma? "R-really? I just wanted to be able to identify them out in the forest." Truth be told, she was a scout, and she intended to remain a scout. Being a Gamma meant working more with others. As a scout she had the perfect excuse to wander off on her own! And it wasn't as though she were actually going to run into a Vampire. Things were peaceful between them, after all.

More plants and herbs were picked. They were making multiple different things, after all. She did her best to keep them all separate from one another. As Jack elaborated upon the fate of the Gamma's the poor little girl's face only reddened further. Both were probably having sex. Had the mating season hit early?

"O-oh" she whispered, shivering at the thought. More pretty people. Truth be told, she'd mate with any member of the clan. Everyone was nice to look at, and she hadn't had a bad experience with any of them. But she also really didn't like pain. Getting over that hurdle was her problem. Maybe it was a good one to have though, as without it she could very easily become addicted!

Making her way over, she'd hold out the many plants that she had recovered, nodding once at the man's request. There was no harm in learning, right? It would just make her more useful! That was always good!

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

Jack was rather surprised when he pointed out June was there "Ah so a threeway..." he said thinking it over and he would only chuckle a bit now "Sounds like a lot of fun" he added wondering how the little wolf handled the alpha.... the thought aroused him a little bit but that was not on his mind right now... it was his medicine and helping her make her medicine. 

He would then smile a bit now "Yes really... I mean look at me... I was once a warrior... the switch to gamma was not easy..." he said with a frown. He would then smile a bit more now "Although... given your circumstances you prefer to work alone maybe?" he asked her now as he looked down at her. 

Once they went to their seats he was amused with the way she said oh did amuse him a little bit now "What getting all hot and bothered thinking about it?" he asked her teasingly now before shaking his head beginning to show her how to make the medicines starting with the pain reliever first soon setting his stuff aside and removing his shirt folding it and setting it aside as he began to apply the cream to what he could reach on his back shivering as the medicine quickly began to work on its temporary pain relief. 

He would then smile now showing her how to make the medicine for the cramps and to prevent pregnancy and he looked at her curiously now "How was your first time then?" he decided to ask her 

• Love 1

The little wolf's head nodded meekly. It had been a threesome! What a way to have her first time! And with the Alpha and the Luna no less. Of course her head continued to nod, as it was also quite fun. Well, eventually. It hurt at first. Short too, but that was her fault for leaving.

She did feel sorry for Jack. Not being able to be a scout? That would be terrible! It was yet another reason for her to fear pregnancy. Once again she nodded. Working alone was most definitely preferred by her.

Scouting is the best!

Hopping up into the seat next to Jack, the little werewolf curiously watched on, feet gently dangling back and forth off the ground. The redness returned, as did her timid nods. She was definitely getting hot and bothered. In fact, she had been since she left! There wasn't really any point in trying to hide it. He'd surely be able to tell. More importantly, he'd assuredly be able to smell the faint, sweet scent of her arousal.

Even so, she did her best to pay attention while he worked! A pain relief medicine. He removed his shirt to apply it. At least she couldn't get any more flustered than she was, right? The cramping medicine followed. Then came the anti-pregnancy medicine. Each were memorized to the best of her abilities. And then he decided to ask something really embarrassing.

"I-it hurt" she whispered, gaze cast towards the ground beneath her feet. "A-at first, anyhow. I didn't expect to do it. It just happened. But it was also really nice at the end. A-and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be! Although I am still worried about getting pregnant."

He would watch her and he would blush a little bit as he began to pick up her scent raising an eyebrow now getting curious "Is it mating season for you?" he asked her now as he prepped the medicine not wanting to let his arousal get to him he began making the medicine closer to his nose to block out her scent before it started leading him to get aroused. He would then smile watching her pay attention to his medicine making.

He would finish the medicine then offer it to her. He would then chuckle a bit as she brought up she didn't expect to do it with the alpha and his mate "Well hell...lucky you... I surely wouldn't have minded a threesome with the alpha and his mate..." he said "Maybe I should have came by for a soak instead of seeking medicine" he said jokingly.

He would then relax a bit more now  thinking a bit to himself thinking about the women in the pack "Theres not really many females is there?" he asked more to himself before sighing a bit but soon he got an idea came up in his mind "Hey.... since the gammas are probably going to be busy... maybe I can teach you the chiropractic techniques used to align my back for a while?" he suggested now... she seemed always willing to help and it would be nice having an extra person to help

• Love 1

Was it mating season for her? The little wolf's shoulders shrugged hesitantly in response. "M-maybe? But isn't it a bit early?" she asked, just a touch bit concerned. Maybe it was set off early. Or maybe this wasn't even mating season yet.

Gosh what if it isn't? What is it going to be like when it does hit? Am I even going to be able to resist now?

Hands squeezed together within her lap, fingers fiddling nervously with each other. It took everything possible not to simply rub herself right then and there! But she also knew how it would go. She would pleasure herself, and in turn it might set off Jack. Then they would end up having sex. Not that she minded trying it with him, but if she couldn't stop herself then when would it actually stop? At least paying attention to the medicine making helped.

When the medicine was offered to her she accepted, lowering her head repeatedly in gratitude. She drew it close to her face, inhaling deeply in an attempt to distract her urges. It did help a little. However Jack continued to reflect upon what she'd done in the springs, and even joked about having joined in.

A foursome?!? What if both of them had sex with me? At the same time even!

Shoulders slumped, head lowering. Her face grew much hotter at the thought. One penis was a lot for her to handle. Two? She could only imagine the feeling! Her legs finally squeezed together, although only briefly before she forced them apart again.

"T-that might have been fun" Selene whispered after a few moments taken to calm herself. He was also right, wasn't he? There weren't too many females in the pack. Mating season this year was going to be much different for her than it had in other years. Her age had protected her then. Now? Well, now she was prime breeding material. That was a horrifying thought.

An offer was made to teach her some chiropractic techniques. They would help him with his back. She really wanted to help. Maybe it would even distract her enough? But it also meant making contact with him. That, she knew, might make things more difficult to resist.

"S-sure."

Putting others over herself was the norm. The words slipped out without much thought. It would be okay. Learn the techniques. She could help him with his issues, maybe even others too if they had them. Then she could run off into the forest, find a cold stream, and dunk herself into it. Maybe that would help?

• Love 1

Jack would then smile a bit now "It could be early... although I find it strange.... 1...2...3....no 5 women are all getting it on " he said teasingly now and he would relax a bit soon watching her reactions noticing how nervous she actually was. 

"Here try to make some yourself" he said smiling at her giving her his equipment and the herbs after she took the medicine. He was not aware that she was imagining him being involved in the scene in the springs. He would then watched her shoulders slump raising an eyebrow. 

He would watch her legs squeeze together and he would only smirk a bit now "maybe we oughta try it one time" he suggested now although he wasn't suggesting now as much as he would have loved to with her having just got done messing with the Alpha he thought she might actually want to take a break.  

The smile on his face grew as she agreed to learn the technique and he would relax a bit more now "Lay on your stomach" he said ... once he did he began to do the technique on her... while she did not need it certainly it would feel a bit nice making sure he told her how much preassure to apply and such before stopping and letting her sit up "Ready to try on me?" he asked her now... once he got confirmation he would lay down for her to let her work.

• Love 1

Hopefully that was it. It was just early. That meant it would end early, right? Hopefully? In any case, she was handed the tools to make the medicine herself. Utilizing what she'd observed, Selene tried her best to do just that! And it worked! It was enough of a distraction that she'd started to calm down. All of her focus was poured into grinding the herbs up properly into a paste.

Then there was his suggestion. The heat returned in a flash. He wanted to try it sometime. A single timid nod was her response. Not now, of course. Oh no. They were busy! And she was doing everything in her power just to resist! But sometime? When she was more ready? That might be fun. Well, okay, it definitely would be fun. Sex was great.

Once the medicine was finished and packaged up she set aside the tools she had been given, instructed now to lay upon her stomach. The little wolf obeyed as such, laying out upon the bench so that he could better reach her. Eyes closed as hands pressed along her small back, drawing a hushed breath from her. There was pressure, but nothing painful. Quick and easy. With a nod she rolled off and to her feet, waiting for Jack to take up the same position.

Arms stretched together overhead. Then she went to work, pressing as best she could into the same areas she'd felt with her fingers. They gripped, squeezed, and moved in little circular motions in an attempt to massage away whatever stiffness she might have felt within his muscles! "Is that good?"

• Love 1

It seemed she did not need much chiropractic care but it should have felt good to her nonetheless. On the other hand however when she began to work on him at first his body tensed.... then it relaxed once she covered spots she could feel his bones pop resulting in a groan from him "Fuck!" he said wincing a bit panting some as it did hurt a little bit but any further pops were just groans rather than him being in pain. 

He would look back at her a bit "Your hands feel really nice....I should teach you more of this so that way I can full stop worrying about the other gammas helping me... I can just sniff you out for help" he said letting her continued for a bit before slowly pushing himself up and into a seated position. 

"Is there something you want in return for helping me with my back issues?"  he asked her now looking her over curiously still wondering how she managed to take the alpha but he did not question it. He would relax a bit more now looking towards a couple of the other plants wanting before looking at her curious what she may want in return for helping him.

• Love 1