Gardens

With the first pop made within Jack's back the poor little wolf jumped slightly, surprised at both the feeling and the sudden noise! More worrying was the groan and the curse. Her head lowered repeatedly in apology, however as she was not told to stop she decided to continue. It appeared as though things got better from that point, even with more popping and groaning. She couldn't imagine having to live with such issues! Perhaps that was one reason why she was fine with having smaller breasts.

As it turned out, her hands felt nice! That was good to know! She even nodded in agreement with the offer to teach her more. Perhaps, when she could focus better, she could learn more. Helping was good, after all! But right now? Right now she was having a difficult enough time as it were.

Once Jack finally sat himself up she backed away slightly. He offered to give her something in return for helping, but she simply shook her head, instead collecting the medicines that had been made. Well, the cramping medicine and the pregnancy medicine. "No. T-this is more than enough. Thank you very much, Mister Jack" she replied, smiling as she lowered her head. As much as she wished to stick around, she also understood that she was nearing her limits.

"I'll see you later. Please take care!" And with that she turned, hurrying away without another word! She already had a destination in mind. It would, she hoped, help with her current problem!

((Moving to Thorne Rivers))

The Beta and Gamma had dropped off Selene by the Foyer so she could go and do as she wanted. Samara was just happy that everyone was in one piece and there was no incident. June was running around somewhere but as long as she wasn’t going to be stupid and leave the protection of the mansion she didn’t care what she did. That only left her and the Delta as they walked I. Silence to the gardens. She felt it was private enough to have this sensitive conversation. Well sensitive given the audience. His gaze burned holes in the back of her head and she felt it as if it was tangible. 

“Alright Axel let me cut to the chase. As you gathered from my conversation with Selene I’m looking to procreate with a male. Out of necessity I have chosen you to seed me with pups. So I’m willing to put aside our differences.” She was haughty and a bit arrogant in her declaration. She wasn’t wasting time and while she was speaking softly about it she did not have much affection to give. Honestly he was hostile since she came upon him in the river. Crossing her arms over her chest she was still wet and muddy but it did not seem to matter. Samara was wary of the male in case he decided to make this a physical altercation.

• Love 3

Axel followed quietly as they all reached home, he waved Selene off so she can do her own thing, but he knew Beta had business with him, so he tagged along, conjuring how he was going to let this play out, he debate why should he give her what she wanted? But quickly remembered his second role as a Scion, he was unmated and Beta was not in charge until Alpha returned, until then he was technically under her command. As they reached the Garden, Axel stopped as he stared at the graves of the fallen members of the pack, he gets lost in thought for a moment, and by the time she fully turns to look at him, she saw him staring down at the grave, his arms were hugging his frame holding onto his hips as he looks at the grave with remorse.

He heard her of course, he chuffed to himself, not turning his gaze to meet hers. “Differences?, you're the one who has the problem, you’ve been on my ass since day one I was given my title, I don’t like you cause you haven’t gotten off my ass, in fact, you’ve become more bitchy since we sparred.” He said, there was barely any emotion in his tone, was neither calm nor aggressive, it seemed more passive than anything

• Love 1

Samara felt her ears peel to his grumbling. “Heh..” She sighed a moment as she felt her skin prickling with agitation. She missed his body language his tone; normally she would have more couth more patience but with him she was having some difficulty. Her lips peels back some as she began to bark rather aggressively. “Excuse me!? I have the problem!? You are the one picking the fight since the river!” A low gruff in her throat began to rumble as she tried to calm. The one to lose their emotions usually lost first in a game of egos. 

“Of course I would be hostile initially. You’re a coward for leaving your clan to die. The only survivor! Ha! I don’t know what the Alpha was thinking letting you in. And then you have the audacity to pull some trick and cheat! Hmm yeah no way you beat me without lowering to such cowardly tactics.” Her voice was strained, but low as she didn’t raise it. It was clear she had a certain understanding of his circumstances as it was not documented for her to study and understand him better. Then again the Alpha probably did that on purpose for what ever reason he and the Delta had between them. Scoffing she would shoo away the thought as it only angered her more. “Be glad I’m overlooking such insolence. I was trying to be kind and allow you to have a pup with someone of high standing in the pack. A purpose as a scion.” Samara was being insensitive but when she gets angry it’s more like venom than fangs and claws that she wields. 

• Love 2

He doesn’t answer her question, he remains calm and collected as she barked, how befitting of a supposed 2nd in command, he scuffs himself at her raised tone, proving his thought of a hot-headed, however, he eats his own thoughts in seconds as she brought up his past, for the first time, she sees the side of him that he can truly be, In a flash, his head spun bearing his razor-sharp teeth with a feral growl with his talons protruding from his claws, his eyes are wired with hatred and malice, Beta has been around long enough to know that her instincts would’ve kicked in as she recognized the imminent danger to her life. 

But Axel quickly came to his senses and pulled back his eyes seemed to quickly soften and recline, he starts panting with a painful breath, his eyes went from soft to sorrowful, and his chest was caving in frantically similar to someone having a panic attack, he can barely breathe, his breath was caught in his throat each time he gasped for air, he looked away from her staring at the grave as his arms go limp, his mouth quivered as his body collapses, falling to his knees staring at the graves, even looking at the grave of Ace's previous lover. With a painful voice, that made him choke on almost every word. “I..I tried…I…gods i…tried….they led me away….I didn’t know…I thought…I thought I fought….the main force…no..no..fuck no…I was so stupid…They tricked me….they knew who I was…they sacrificed their own….so…so I wouldn’t be there….Minutes…I was only gone for minutes!!!...the force…the real forces…they…they slaughtered…maimed..burned…flayed….men…women…children…gods the children…why?... I heard them…the cries…I can still hear them…Tony…Sarah..Michael…Amelia…little Sasha…Little Tommy…..Little Susie…James….I still hear them….I ran back…God I ran….it was over….they jumped me…” His breathing increases more painful than the last, his breaths are almost mini screams.

They made me watch…..there were so many….they laughed…..Little Tommy….they made me watch…have you ever heard….the cries of a child so loud in pain…that….that his voice….his voice. “He screamed out in pain punching the ground and breaking his knuckle. “Kil me….kill me instead…they laughed…they tortured me….magic and silver….my body carries my sin forever….they made sure….it never heals.” He said painfully and for a brief moment, Axel shrinks in size, reverting back to his human form, his back is revealed to her, his back has chunks of flesh missing, and scars plastered over his back like a canvas, muscle his Oblique Muscle on his left side was gone, just scar and skin. He stated it long enough for her to witness before he transforms back to human. He remains silent for the duration, his hands planted on the ground, whining.

Edited by BigBadWolf
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Samara didn’t flinch instead she got into an immediate position to defend herself. At first she crouched, her head lowered and teeth bared ready and willing to settle the score. His wrath made the tiny hairs on her body stand on end. Danger! The world stopped for her, time slowed and the both of them were caught in a moment  of raw emotions. Her eyes widened as the scene that played out before her made her regret her words she callously spouted not knowing the full details. Samara was not one to just do that, a heat of the moment stupid decision and she unraveled and already broken man. 

The Delta’s face was full of pain, regret and sorrow. He was having a panic attack, he was having a mental breakdown. This was a situation she didn’t know how to handle. Smarts don’t count here, she crossed a line very fast and things escalated far too quickly for her to anticipate. However his voice quivered and the pain resonated with her as her chest aches for this male. She felt foolish for having cause this mess. It wasn’t her intention. Her eyes became bleary when his voice cracked and his body changed. His misshaped and gnarly scars made a pit in her stomach form. She could only imagine what he had gone through, what he was trying to convey. 

A pained look of sympathy befell her features as she straightened. Hesitation held her in place that is until her clothes hit the ground faintly. Shifting into her wolf form, blacked fur began to cover her limbs, long claws, and her Ivey gaze still held its same appearance. She grew to be about nine inches taller as she walked to him carefully. A furred paw reaching out to settle on his shoulder. The other went to his fluffed cheek. Their furs contrasted in color, their foreheads and the tips of their noses touched. “I’m so sorry… please forgive this foolish Beta for bringing up old wounds… I had no idea but it’s no excuse.” She softly whined with him as she closed more of their distance. She nuzzled into his trembling frame. This was awkward it was again raw and ever changing. “I deserve the worst punishment for making you relive such a trauma. Though I’m the last person you would want to be with I’m here for you to drown your sorrows into. Use me to heal..” she was sincere in her apology though short as it was, tail between her legs from her shame. 

• Love 2

Axel was in shambles, he did everything he could since he arrived at the pack to suppress everything, the haunting voices and the guilt was only ever building, no one to trust, no one to care with, he was broken and unloved, Selene was a great help for him to venting out his stress but he was aware of her first time being knotted and made sure he did his best to be caring and sweet towards her cause in truth she was the only one that showed him the same treatment despite the fact she did this to everyone regardless. He wasn’t sure how long he kept his head down low staring at the flower beds before feeling Samara approach him, he didn’t even notice she had already changed forms, the sweet embrace from her was unexpected but highly welcome.

Eventually feeling her nuzzle into his frame as she sat upon his lap, his arms reached around her to hug, to cuddle, he enjoyed this with Selene as well even if it was short-lived but considering his mindset, he needed a hug regardless. His claws held onto her shoulder as he nestled into her shoulder, his breathing slowed, and kept his eyes close as he tried to calm himself down after the breakdown.

Once she offered for him to use her to heal, he chuckled to himself for a second, not thinking this was a double play on Samara’s part, he took some breaths as he remained in the hug "I don't know...Don't know if I can..." He said softly still unsure of what to do, or to even go along with her offer, nearly forgetting why they are both alone here in the first place. But he did seem much calmer since before she approached.

• Love 2

Samara would nudge his head a little with her own in the hug. He was so defeated, what had she done. This was not what she had wanted; the truth yes but not the outcome. With guilt heavy in her heart she would gulp some debating on what to say that would ease his pain. She couldn't offer much, just herself. Yes was it a little manipulative sure, but at the same time she didn't know what else to do. She needed him and in that moment she knew he needed her. Patting his back gently, scooching closer she would then bring a hand to his maw and make him look at her. "Use me. I deserve your anger. I made you this way." A heavy heart lay in her chest as she felt horrible for even offering such a thing. He needed counseling, he needed a friend to listen. And while in her best efforts she was trying to be that, she was also still wanting to be with child.

She had already took one of the 'magic pills' and her body was feeling extra hot and frisky. She was even slightly panting as from the smell of sex that was still on him. Her body against his she began to move some in her hips before releasing his face. "Please just use me. Take it all out on me! I'm the worst for making you like this. You have my permission. I wont fight back..." She sounded needy and desperate as she tried to get through to the wolf. Finally she went for it, her lips found his along that muzzle of his and she held herself there until there was some sort of reaction. She didn't like kissing unless it was Keiko but fuck she made those pills so potent. 

• Love 1

Axel would take some slow breathes, breathing in through his nostrils and out of his mouth, feeling her hand suddenly grip his own mouth and made him look at her, which made him open his eyes and look at her, as she told him to use her, while the idea alone was quite hot, but wasn’t that turned on to go that far, he seemed to clearly debate the idea at least, the thought of simply venting out his frustration but simply using her body for it, Axel mind wasn’t connecting the dots that she was doing this to also to get impregnated, thinking she was being genuine about it, even if she partly was and partly wasn’t realistically.

He took notice of the fact she was panting, the smell began hitting his nostrils, unaware of the pills she took, he wondered if she always smelled like this, the smell alone was making him horny as even his cock started to rise up between them and rest against her stomach, his member was hot, you could almost see the steam emitting from it, but when she moved and started begging for it, seeing her grovel and beg like this was making his spine tingle, the hair on the back of his neck stand up, followed by her going in for a kiss. He accepted the kiss but now he got a taste of the magic pills she got from Keiko, her breath and saliva carried the effects and passed it onto him, his body started to boil, his member quickly flared aggressively, it began to even burn him a little, his nutsack felt full and heavy, what the hell was happening, his mind was starting to go blank on thought, whatever was effecting Beta was affecting him in a different way, if the pills are meant to make her have a better chance to get pregnant, what would it do to him.

He can almost feel his body sweating, rather uncomfortably, this heat, it was almost unbearable, his rot never felt this way, it was like the dial went from 10 to 100, she was panting from it, Axel was gasping, his hands came up and suddenly grabbed onto her rear end, his claws dug deep into her rear, his large hand was able to grab almost every inch and grope, stretching her ass apart almost like he was splitting her butt apart while dragging his claws across her furry flesh, when she decided to break the kiss, his eyes have changed, there was something more feral appearing instead, his tongue hung out of his mouth constantly drooling like a feral werewolf gone rabid, even if she tried to move out from his lap, she found his grip on her cheeks would be making it difficult to do so and was still assaulting her cheeks with her hands.

• Love 2

Samara was not aware that the medicine would affect the male so much. She didn’t even know that it was transferred through saliva. When this was over she would have to discuss that with Keiko. Too strong it would put modern fertility businesses to shame. She could feel herself becoming heated, her womb ache and lower, she was ovulating and her slit was dripping. Feeling his large throbbing member against her underbelly, she almost winced from how hard and hot it felt. It had been years since she lain with a male and this was a little intimidating for her but she was wanting a babe on her belly and with this sort of reaction it was the best way to do so. 

There was love but in the sense of being pack-mates and now that she understood his story just for him as a person. He was so broken she wanted to heal and make amends but that was not her specialty. Not like her beautiful mate. Wincing some from his grip on her ass she growled some but did nothing to stop him. She saw that crazed look in his eye. What was this pill doing to him; he didn’t even get a full dose?! A tongue licked the side of his face as the way his arms had her locked prevented her from escaping. Her hips began to grind against that monster between his legs and she would chuff some. Wanting him to hurry and take her like the bitch she was turning out to be. A hand even went to his hot member and began to stroke him hoping to stoke his desire to breed. “Fuck me!” She demanded as he continued to tease and resist. 

• Love 2

Axel can’t explain what's gotten over him, his body seems to have gone into overdrive, he’s never felt this hot before, did she taste strange? Something about her was off, but the more he tried to think, the harder it became to even think, his cock was flaring wildly against her underbelly, his mind trying to comprehend what was happening to no avail, it was at this point he felt her hand stroking his cock to get his attention and urge him on, but seems like she managed to get his attention fully when she spoke. She could see that his eyes suddenly dilate and his fangs began to bear as without warning he pounced her, pushing her down onto the ground rather forcefully, similar to their spar except he was not holding back, making a thumping sound as they hit the floor. She wouldn’t have much chance to see what he was up to as the large feral male suddenly went into a frenzy, grabbing Sarama by the back of the head, he uses that grip to force her around onto her front with her head pinned into the dirt.

After pinning her to the ground, she suddenly felt the large wolf weight on top of her, her lower half was forced upwards while his throbbing knotted prick rested on her ass, his maw hovered close to her head, panting rapidly while drooling over her, the saliva now containing the effects of this pill he had ingested, his grip on her head stayed as he pulled her head up, forcing her into a doggy style position as he mounted the deprived female, however, amidst this rather aggressive mounting, he suddenly would shove his large knotted prick into her ass instead, missing his mark, luckily only half of his cock was shoved in hard and deep, he growled rather disapproving of unable to go deeper, he tried fucking her tight furry ass but unable to get much deeper due to the angle, he would eventually remove his cock aggressively before realigning to the proper hole and shoved his member straight in, as he penetrated her cunt he gritted his teeth with a heavy grunting noise, his grip on her furry head tightened, this time he managed to get nearly every inch into her cunt, shoving his cock straight into her womb, before Samara could even get a second to adjust to this brutal mount, Axel suddenly starts hammering her hole unyielding, his hand that gripped her head released but not before reaching his claw around to grip the Gammas throat hard and tight, while his free hand grabbed one of her hands to yank it back to use as a handle bar for him.

• Love 1

Her maw snarled as the fur on her back stood on end. Samara couldn’t fathom what was happening. He looked rabid and not quite himself. What was happening!? Being pushed down so forcefully reminded her of Keiko’s warning but she didn’t heed it with a full mind of what she meant. She lost her breath a moment from the force as she was pushed to her back and then suddenly flipped over roughly. Maybe this was his rage taking over. Her face was pushed into the ground and she did her best not to resist or fight back. This is technically what she had asked for, just wasn’t expecting the force anew ire involved. 

Fuck he was heavy. When was the last time she had someone so burly on top of her. Still the heat that moistened her loins was there and the anticipation was building. Though things didn’t go as planned and he plunged himself in her ass first. This brought a wince and groan of pain as she was held down. A few thrusts and he realized he had the wrong hole. It did hurt just because of his size but as he switched holes he brought a strained moan from her as he began to pant in her ear. His grip stung but she stayed in place taking it. Wow this felt stupid good but painful at the same time. He was crushing her insides with no remorse. Losing an arm to his grip she sat more at attention as she huffed and groaned to his assault at her womb. Samara was sorry for using him but this is what she deserved for being too ambitious. 

• Love 1

The feral Axel had mounted Samara and with sheer desire and will to breed her like she wanted, but the way she expected, his grip on her throat was thight, his other claw came around to grip one of her breasts as he began using her entire body as a toy for stressful release, the wolf didn’t give Samara a moment as his hips continued to plow her defenceless pussy, his meaty knotted prick assaulted and violated her insides, stretching her walls to take his size, his knot continued to kiss the lips of her fold, he panted and drooled excessively over the beta, the potent pill and the mixture of his anger and sorrow was being used to carry out his way of breeding the Beta that had given him such a hard time.

His cock tip continued to pound the walls of her womb, assaulting each part from a different angle everytime he thrusted in, at least she didn’t have to worry about him fucking the wrong hole, the sheer power behind his thrusts could possibly been great for her that she turned into her wolf form, Axel was more than eager to fuck the beta in different positions, he released her throat and pushed her head back down onto the ground, only this time, it wasn’t his hand keeping her pinned, it was his foot! His foot and moved around to pin her head and keep it in place, while his claws gripped her legs and brought them upright, spreading her legs apart in the process as he continued to drop his entire weight straight down on her cunt, the angle allowed him to fuck her womb harder with the added weight of his body crashing down on hers.

• Love 1

Samara gulped some as his grip on her throat was tight and firm. She gripped the ground digging her claws in as she was fucked like a bitch in heat. He soon brought her to finally moan and growl in pleasure as the aggressive thrusts lead to her own personal enjoyment. She didn’t think that she would but it is what was happening. Her tail even began to wag some as she felt him constantly knocking at her womb being ruthless and cruel to her insides. Thank the moon goddess that she shifted before receiving this treatment. She wouldn’t have been sturdy enough. 

a moan, a whine and gnashing of teeth and gruff of breath the both of them seemed to be enjoying the moment for what it was. Fucking was just the best and it was a great stress relief. Constantly working in the Betas office was stressful and while Keiko pleasured her lovingly she enjoyed being someone’s bitch every now and then since most were hers.. in a metaphorical sense of course. Another position Change!? She gasped getting some air as she then yelped being forced to the ground once more only her chest and face upon the dirt. His foot on her head she began to growl from his impudence but let it go for now. Honestly if he kept up the disrespect she would begin to bite at his ankles and that wouldn’t be fun. Still the new position put much pressure on her spasming walls as she was dripping wet and dampening her fur. She was getting close to cumming and she wanted to try and hold out until he dumped his seed inside her. This was how badly she wanted to bear a child. 

• Love 1

His body weight kept crashing down straight onto the Beta’s cock, hammering her defenseless insides, his foot eventually moved back onto the ground while his hands still gripped her legs to keep them nice and spread, his entire body drop on her cunt only got harder and faster as time went on, but the wolf himself can feel his cock reaching it’s limit, so it wasn’t before long pull his bitchbreaker right out of her cunt and let the girl drop onto the ground again on her back, he hovered over her and let his tongue run along her chest before going up the nerves on the side of her neck, his arms came down to find her legs and brought them up behind her head. He was panting heavily staring at the Beta with hungry eyes. Whispering close to her face she can hear him whisper in a seductive and lustful tone. “Breed~” he said before his tongue ran along the side of her face before shoving his tongue into her mouth for a heavy french kiss, his tongue practically fucking her mouth while he gets into position.

After dragging his cock around her pelvis till the tip found the spot, he dropped his entire body once again straight down on top of her cunt, shoving everything aside from his knot into her womb and began thrusting frantically while grunting and groaning into the kiss, He would eventually break the kiss and look up into the sky and give a heavy deep howl before he looked down at her with mouth opening he suddenly lunges his face down and suddenly bites straight down onto her neck to lock her in place, however, to her astonishment, it didn’t hurt his teeth despite being sharp and pressing against her neck, it didn’t break her flesh or penetrate, in fact, the teeth that clamping onto her neck was only slightly being restricted by the pressure points are pressed on, maybe she might enjoy this? 

She might not get enough time to compose herself to this sensation as she feel his knot suddenly begin to pound at the lips of her pussy, his speed as decreased rather drastically but his thrusting only became harder until finally, his knot would’ve pried open her snatch enough to slide the rest of his member into her, his knot inflates quickly locking her in place before his cock erupts, flooding his hot baby gravy straight into her womb, his fertile swimmers would be quick to assault Samara’s eggs for impregnation, his hands released from her legs, being bred in a mating press position, once his hands released, one hand gripped the back of her hair, while the other reached down to grab her furry ass as he still continued to make deep heavy thrusts occasionally, making sure she gets all the gravy she needs to be sure she gets the baby she wants, his mouth still latched onto her neck and refuses to release her until he’s finished orgasming.

• Love 1

“Ah! Nnng!!” She groaned and dug some dirt underneath her as the hammering of her cunt was driving her mad. He would piston inside and skewered as her insides for his own amusement and release of frustration. When he released her legs she felt herself land on the ground a bit uncomfortably. The sound of his cock slipping out of her pussy was an obscene sound in itself. This made her sit up on her arms and growl back at him. Though suddenly he moved her once more and she was surprised. Bent around like a pretzel Samara would press her hands on his chest trying to push him away. That heated whisper sent shivers up her spine. The lick on her face and the forcing of it in her maw made her somewhat swoon as he  adjusted himself to plunge in her depths once more. 

Samara would cry out again his lips as he pounded her, over and over again. This was making her go crazy but the final straw was when he finally got his knot insides she felt herself melt and begin to spasm around him. That ballooned muscle stretched her open and was breeding her like it was meant to. Soon she convulsed and rocked against him as he finally began to dump his seed deep inside. The both of them would orgasm and cum against each other in a fit of heat and conjuncture. His teeth still around her, his movements bringing her to be docile and trembling underneath him. Her legs folded down to be on either side of him as her arms would wrap around him keeping him close. 

This process took a while. They laid in each other’s grip for an hour at least. Samara was having trouble maintaining her transformation as it was intense and deliberate as she could feel his cum slosh and strain to be contained in her womb. A pup was going to result from this, it had to. She hoped for more than just one but her family had no history of it. Not to mention she never asked the gamma if he wanted to give her a child, she demanded it. Selfish and needy she got what she wanted and possibly more as now they were intertwined by this one act between them. Only time would tell if they would be okay, but she was here for him regardless. Anything he needed she would help. It was the least she could do for a pack mate and now the father of the child they conceived together this night. 

• Love 1

The two rested together knotted, Axel’s hot and sticky baby batter painted the inside of her womb, leaving nothing untainted, her tubes filled to the brim, each one fighting for her the egg, the heat that the pill he ingested through saliva was starting to wear off the moment he began orgasming, his heavy nutsack rested on her ass cheeks, she could feel it contracting and expanding with each gush of cum sprayed into her, Axel almost paced out from the orgasm on top of her, but instead simply rested next to her, unsure how much time has passed before his body began to stir and his eyes open, he tried to move but still felt his cock deep within her.

After gathering himself, it took him a moment to remember the heavy breeding session, part of him thought he dreamt the whole thing, one he composes himself, he tries to lift himself up only to drag her with him, he reaches his hand on her chest as he begins to pry the knot out of her cunt which takes some effort before a loud audible sloppy pop, followed by his growling noise along with the wet slimy noise of his cock sliding out fully, covered from knot to tip in cum, he stumbles slightly and rests above Samara, his body moved upwards and now his hot cock rests on one side of her face, pulsating and the hot batter that bred her. Axel was still panting for air. “Gah fuck~” He said as his legs felt like jelly from that.

“Fuck, don’t remember the last time I bred that hard, might want to keep a batch of whatever you drugged me with cause fuck me.” He said panting with his chest heaving, looking over to see his member resting on her face before standing up, leaving some cum strings on her face before barely able to stand straight, his legs were shaking, and his member now hung low between his legs.

• Love 1

Samara was in a breeding rut with the male. Grinding into each other panting it was all too much. He corked himself inside her with his knot and she felt the primal urge to stay still. His cock throbbed inside her fiercely as it dumped his baby seed inside her. The look on her face was that of bliss as she laid on her back arms over her head to catch her breath. As he heaved above her he slowly descended to be by her side as they both calmed attached at the loins. 

Maybe an hour passed but it was clear Samara was partially asleep. The rest was just to bide for time initiatally however this was a good Power Nap. Her stress and angst was now gone and she felt renewed with a new sense of purpose. Then his cock slipped out sloppily and it made her wake to a jizz covered cock up against her face. How cheeky of him. Her womb did its best to keep his cum inside but naturally some began to leak out as her stomach looked slightly bloated from the amount that was stuffed inside. 

Her body shifted and the fur disappeared. A small human tongue began to lick and lap up the cum dripping from the fleshy red pile of his clean. When done she would slip out from under him with some grass and leaves in her hair. Her skin has dirt smeared on it and she was covered in cum saliva and sweat. A real mess but it was worth it. Patting herself off some she would slowly stand and keep her legs closed tight. “Look I didn’t drug you I just took the medicine my darling Keiko made for me. I didn’t know it would affect you so much. Thought it seemed you needed to rut like a rabid beast.” 

The two stared at each other for a while and Samara had a newfound respect for the male. While the interaction was brief it had been delightful despite feeling like a skewered punching bag. Walking over to him she would give him a hug nuzzling into his fluffy underbelly. “Just know if you ever need anything you Beta has your back. It’s the least I can do for misunderstanding your reasoning for being here and making you a humping monster.” She laughed some and would wink before releasing him. “I should get going. I need to at least wash off my skin and put on something to keep everything in place.” Taking about this was embarrassing but she was willing to discuss this much with him showing her trust grew a bit. “Also if you want to be apart of the child’s life you are more than welcome to be involved.” An olive branch to the Delta hoping for some reconciliation between the two.

[End Scene - Samara to move and find Keiko]

Edited by love_and_poprocks
  • Love 1

Axel relaxed as he suddenly felt Samara clean his rod of the spunk that he pumped into her, after she finished, he weakly adjusted himself to sit up, he didn’t seem to revert to his human form, he remained wolfed up. Upon hearing her speak about the drug, he believed her but can’t deny that stuff hit the spot, despite that, using it more often is probably a bad idea, firstly he didn’t want to get addicted to it, secondly, he might end up going to far while under the influence, after all, he basically pounded Samara to kingdom come but she didn’t mind that much considering the aspect she wanted to be bred and she felt like she owed him that much.

“It’s alright, I gathered as much, I didn’t think I was gonna vent out that much on you.” After the two gathered their thoughts and snuggled up for a moment before the Beta revealed she has his back, it was an unexpected remark, but a welcome one considering their relationship. He gave a light chuckle finding her little joke amusing but also true at the same time. As she was about to leave, the realization hit him of his current situation, this was simply a breeding session, it wasn’t anything emotionally connected, his mind remembered that Keiko was his actual lover, despite not enjoying the term of being called her mate.

He didn’t respond to her statement about being in the child's life, pretty much confirming he was right, and simply sighed until she left. “ A fool as always Axel, you're a scion, why wouldn’t she use me to bear offspring, pfft, if I wasn’t a scion, I doubt this would’ve even happened, what a shit show. Blinded by emotion and in the moment, took advantage of my state to get what she wanted, how much of that was to get me on board and how much was that sincere?” He stands and places his hand across his face before going back over to his hidden stash when he drank with the other Delta earlier, grabbing his bottle he wandered off, eventually leaving the grounds and heading towards the Forest.

[End Scene - Moving to the Forest]

• Sad 1