Library

He would chuckle a bit now and he would nod his head "I think the scatteredness has something to do with our current numbers as well" he said now then he would get up a moment adding some wood to the fire before taking a seat again letting his attention go right back to her before smirking a bit as she questioned him "How did you guess?" he asked her now despite him mentioning it earlier when she asked him about the breeding program. He would then hum a bit now "young ladies.... older women... I am not really picky when it comes to women... they all deserve love" he said now "While I will take mates... I won't tie said mate to myself.... they are welcome to sleep with whomever they want while still being my mate" he said thinking a bit now "Hopefully that doesn't come off wrong..." he said shrugging a bit "Although naturally I won't go for someone who's already mated" he said now 

• Love 1

"Hmm." She said smirking, raising her brows in amusement as she leaned in closer. "That is probably the best philosophy given the clans issues currently." He was shrewd in the way he answered her but it was a fun little tit for tat that was going on in the library. Mental stimulation was easily the bet kind of foreplay. Chuckling some a hand coving her mouth she would lean back against the comfy cushions of her chair. "Not at all. I find all opinions have their merits. I might have to bring it up to the Alpha and the other Betas to see if that is something that should take place." Brigita while she had birthed pups before it was different for her being that she was now childless and a widow, so those kinds of wounds would not heal enough for her to give herself to breed freely as he could. "Be sure to impregnate as many possible old man. The clan needs strong wolves and while Scions are considered top rung it doesn't mean you boys are any less important or in need of less lovin'." Winking at him she would then go to stand up and showing her body off some more. All the bitches in heat here really made her a walking contradiction. In her tight jeans and deep cut blouse showing her cleavage it wasn't hard to discern she was of a more mature body than the young ladies who she had seen lining the halls. She had filled out quite nicely from both age and having bore children. "This is a body I hope all females of the clan to obtain, fuller hips and larger swell of the chest. Those tiny things won't be able to handle the rearing of the young otherwise. Also the men need to step up and really do their part as well." She teased some just having a flitting conversation. 

• Love 1

He would then chuckle a bit more now "Probably the best... but I have stuck with the idea since I had interest in women... being around such beautiful women certainly would make it hard to pick just one ya know?" he asked now and he would watch her chuckle and he would grin a bit now "Ultimately though the choice lies in the women of the pack in regards to that." he said now before laughing a little bit "Hey I ain't that old" he said laughing a little bit now before smiling a bit more now "I ain't complaining about scions... they don't affect me none... " he said before letting out a whistle as she showed off her beautiful body and he would look her up and down "As I said... I love women of all body types... although you are certainly eye catching" he said standing up himself now beginning to walk around her now actively checking her out "I do definitely love a mature woman as well..." he mused now although he wouldn't dare touch her unless given permission.

• Love 1

As he circled her and stalked around she smiled very interested in how this would play off. He didn't seem like he would let his innate desires fuel his actions, and he almost seemed to request permission; what a gentleman. She did flaunt it after all and Austin was gone, sadly the rouse of the mating season did effect her just as much as any warm blooded wolf on the premises. "Not enough here if you ask me..." She mused as she would begin to untuck her loose blouse, following him with her eyes. "I will say this, I'm here to fuck not mate... I'm not ready and its my own personal reasons. If that is okay with you.." She turned and made him stop circling her as she took hold of his wrist pulling him closer. "Then we can have some fun right now if you prefer?" Almost in a purr she closed the gap between them, and yet still their bodies didn't touch. Instead she would grin up at him, fingers playing with his own in a flirtasious gesture letting the ball fall in his court. 

• Love 1

He would watch as she smiled when he walked around her and he would then smile a bit as she spoke and he would then chuckle a bit as she spoke about not enough "No... there's certainly not enough.." he said stopping his motion as she untucked her blouse and hearing her statement he would nod his head "As I said before I am a very no strings attached sort of guy...no mating required" he said now and he would move closer after she grabbed his wrist and he would smile a bit gently grabbing her cheek rubbing it lightly now before gently kissing her lips using his free hand to wrap around her waist and press her closer "We can either have fun right here in the library... or I could take you back to my room... or even your room if you would prefer" he said after pulling away from the short kiss letting her decide where they would do this.

• Love 1

Hearing his confirmation she nodded hearing him agree. It was nice to know he was so agreeable and flexible. Being grabbed by her waist she lightly felt her cheeks begin to burn. It’s been a long time since her last fling and she was admittedly nervous. His soft kiss was reassuring. A real Casanova as he seemed to know how to make a woman feel at ease. How interesting he was. He would be able to taste the coffee on her lips as she slowly pulled away in a prolonged smack of lips. “Hmmm I share the abets quarters so why not your room? I would hate to defile this library…” looking to the side she motioned around her as the late morning sun beamed in through the windows and made the stained glass dance along the wood and colorful books. “Is that better for you?” She questioned already stepping back to urge him to lead the way. 

• Love 1

When she pulled away he would smile at her continuing to gently rub at her cheek before watching her look to the side and he would nod his head as she spoke about not ruining the library "We could easily keep it right here by the fire place" he said jokingly before nodding his head as she agreed to his room "That works for me" he said nuzzling her a moment "Gives us plenty of room to be our wolves if we really wanted to" he added now... He loved having sex in his wolf form however naturally he wasn't the type to force it... Soon enough though he would gently grab her hand beginning to walk her to his room now -----continues in

--------------------------------

• Like 1