Pine Heath: Town

Jewel smirked as she stood within reach "what if I chose to play with hunter because I'm bored?" She held up 2 fingers "you are the second hunter I have met. The first became a thrall but had family emergency elsewhere so I released him and wished him well.  But what will I do about you?" She slowly walked around him in a circle "if the coven finds you they might attack you and you are so far from home no one would notice if you went missing. Being from Egypt you intrigue me but I don't know what to do"

Dohalim raised an eyebrow as she mentioned a coven "Then how about I become your thrall" he said now... normally he wouldn't get so close to a vampire but this brought an idea as it would allow him to be closer to even more vampires than just her... a chance to end multiple "Although I aim not to be noticed in the first place... I work in secret" he said shrugging a bit now thinking a bit to himself... it would also allow him to atleast get close to her and to end her in secret... he was unaware how his plans would change.

As Jewel showed him around him around she told him which places were cheap, which ones were expensive, and which ones had the beat varieties of stuff to pick from. She stopped at a clothing shop and bought him a light winter coat and offered it to him "here, it'll provide you a little bit more warmth until you get used to our weather here in Alaska."

Jewel blushed slightly as she touched her cold hand to his for him to feel the difference "it doesn't really effect me like it would you" she saw someone staring at her "I mean you're from the deserts of Africa, I've been here for years so I'm used to it." She didn't like having to lie around humans but it kept them safe as she looked away from him

Dohalim would then nod his head now relaxing a bit now but seeing the gaze from another person he instead grabbed her hand to make it look like they were a couple "How could you be so used to this?" he asked her now chuckling a bit as he began to walk with her

"Why don't you show me some of your favorite shops in the area?" he asked her now