How often are you online?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Over the years it's varied:

In 2017 I was a NEET for almost the whole year, so I was online pretty much every day, 6-10 hours a day.

In 2018 I went to college and studied for six months. In the first-half of the year I was still online every day but only about 2-4 hours a day. For the second-half of the year it was pretty much the same as 2017.

In 2019 I went back to college for the whole year, and my activity started to decline on the site - I was only averaging about 2-4 hours a day again.

Now in 2020, while I'm not in college, I'm now going from volunteer job to volunteer job and find myself a lot more busy with other IRL commitments and whatnot. I think currently I average around 3-6 hours a day, but I'm not online every day of the week. Instead of every day of the week it's more like 5 out of 7 days of the week. :c

• 4 weeks later...