Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Lusty Lizards Makes Perfect Servants [ThatMrKing x JennyDK]

The Civil War for Skyrim had ended years ago, Windhelm was now the capital and Ulfric Stormcloak was unanimously made the High King after liberating the province from the Imperials, but that didn't mean that everything was fine in the land of mountains and snow.

One family specifically had suffered from the turmoils of thr war and its after effects. Clan Red-Mane was was once a famous family in the ancient times, many skalds told their tales, but now they were obscure and... Well, mostly dead. Most died in the war, some from an old family feud, but all that was left was two boys.

Erik and his older brother Wulf weren't living by themselves, but might as well have been. Raised in a small cabin amongst a mining camp, Wulf had been working to take care of his brother since his parents passed from a fever. He did whatever they'd let a boy of 13 do while Erik played around in the dirt. That was until everything would change.

Erik and Wulf would get a courier carring a message that they had a recluse uncle that had died, since he had no close family that meant all of his belongings was going to them, meaning his manor in Windhelm and all the wealth he had spent a lifetime obtaining. With glee the boys would accept, taking a carriage as quickly as they could.

Thats how we come to the present day. The boys had just moved into their manor, the few things they had brought with them were unpacked and they were finally ready to live their new lives... Except that they were still only boys and they still needed help.

"Wulf, I'm hungry!" Complained Erik, his fierce red hair in a tangled mess since he refused to let his brother brush it. "As you keep telling me. I told you to go eat that jerky and bread I bought." Wulf would say annoyed, ruffling his short brown hair out of frustration as he struggled to clean the place while also listening to his brother. "And I told you that I'm tired of jerky and bread. I want actual food, like the stuff the women would cook back at camp." Erik would sass back, although it was true that they havn't had a warm meal in awhile. "Well, I'm not those women and I don't know how to cook. I'm already your maid, I can't be your chief." Wulf would respond, although he'd stop cleaning and take a seat to continue this chat. He had thought about those girls as well, although it wasn't their food that he was missing. Erik would stare for awhile as he thought on something. "Why don't you hire a chief? Someone to clean too?" Wulf would open his mouth to tell his brother why that was a bad idea, but no words come to him and he just stares at his younger sibling. "I mean... I guess we can." Wulf would then get up, putting on his coat. "You stay here, I'll see if anyone in the city is looking for that kind of work." Erik was about to argue, but Wulf was fast and was already out the door before his younger brother could think of anything to say.

• Love 1

Thankfully, the peace and quiet has settled all over the region after the civil war has ended and Skyrim returns to become a place where people just go about their daily lives and mind their own business. The capital of Windhelm has especially benefitted as more business and wealth has entered her under Ulfric's rule. The Empire even ending up acknowledging their greed and extended an alliance towards him, which was accepted, making them co-exist peacefully. This means that plenty of races now live here beyond Nords - at least in slightly bigger numbers.

As the two very young boys wander the large town, plenty of places have workers doing all sorts of tasks. Everything seems fine and normal until there is a bit of loud words being tossed around in the air. A rather voluptuous argonian with a dismissive facial expression exits a store, not really caring to look back at the one talking to her, her eyes rolling in her head."Hey Deeja! Next time you actually agree to stand at the counter...how about doing your damn job? I swear....you were NEVER meant to work at a shop!!", some weird little dark elf says to her, but she seems fully unfazed as she simply leaves. As she walks, her massive assets all jiggle, wobble and bounce around in her light clothing."Man...what does an honest argonian have to do, to earn some proper coin around here?", she grumbles to herself.

20543daf54f4cc61f19b3a8fa846e533.jpeg.c2

Wulf was just starting to wonder where he should look and even wondered if he should've be brought his brother along just to work as an extra pair of eyes and hands. It was hard imagining someone wanting to work for two boys, but that's when he saw her... Well, heard her and then saw her.

Wild would try to not make it obvious that he was eavesdropping as he stood at the edge of the market, listening to Deeja and the store owner argue. As he does that however, he'd start getting distracted by her massive assets. Wulf had only seem one women like that before and the memory made him daydream. That's daydream started making his cock harden, creating a bulge in his pants that reached his knee. As much that he enjoyed that dream he'd snap out of it as he saw Deeja walking away. "Oh! Wait up, ma'am! I need to talk to you!" He'd say as he ran up to her.

• Love 1

The thick bodied lizard woman simply minds her own business and seems aloof to everything and everyone around her for a few seconds. Then the voice of a small boy catches her ears, so she stops walking and looks in his direction."Ohh, what is little boy? Deeja is quite busy, after all", she says, not really sure why a random kid would just begin to talk to her or why he would need to do so. He looks to be alone, so even she begins to get a slight idea of him possibly being lost from his parents."Are you lost? Can' find your parents?", she asks, though not in a voice that shows much interest.

Wulf would find himself blushing at the thought he was just some lost little boy. It flustered him since he had to act like the mature to take care of his younger brother. It was also made it worse that he found Deeja so attractive with all her curves.

"N-No! I mean... My parents aren't around, but I'm not lost. I can handle myself. I just wanted to hire you for something." he'd say trying to sound adult. 

Deeja leans herself against a nearby wall, her arms crossed in front of her, with the arms unintentionally pushing up against her breasts from below, making them stand out even more and bigger. She listens to the young and little boy explain himself. The way the two are dressed and how well groomed they are, oozes of wealth and upper class. It would be unwise to turn down a potentially lucrative and easy job. So she decides to at least hear him out first."Hmmmmm...is that so? For what exactly?", she asks.

Wulf's would notice how her breast moved with her crossed arms making her appear even bustier, the look on his young face made it clear he was looking. He'd stand awkwardly to try and hide the bulge that filled his pants, going all the way to his knee. "Uhh... Like I said, my parents aren't around. It's just me and my brother, so we need help taking care of our home. We need a maid."

• Love 1

OOC: Oh right....how fast or slow do you like things to get lewd and smutty?

Deeja doesn't really notice his stare or the ever-growing buldge in his pants as she is focused on what sort of cozy and well paid gig she may able to land here. Of course, if it's a longtermed deal, then it wouldn't be a good idea to rob the place and it would be a fully legimate job, so if they pay well, then no reason to do anything risky or dangerous. She certainly did not expect to be randomly offered a job as a house servant. While she has very little experience with or interest in such an endeavour, it sounds very easy overall as kids hardly would know much about it to begin with and be easy to please. IT also makes her able to have a place to live and eat for free as well."Hmmmmm....I suppose I can do that...if the pay is good. Deeja's time...very expensive", she says, trying to get as good an offer as possible.

OOC: If you want more time then just tell me, for some reason I just presumed a fast build to smut.

Wulf was happy that she didn't notice his bulge and he hope that no one else around would either. Luckily he didn't figure most strangers had eyes out for boys with mega cocks. He'd try to focus on Deeja, actually on her and not her impressive figure. "I can promise good pay, we have the septims. How expensive are you thinking? If it helps, as a bonus you can live in one of the guest rooms." 

• Love 1

OOC: I am happy with both really, It could take as much as a few days in character or less than 5 minutes. As long as we have fun and that it makes some sort of sense.

Deeja had already figured that she would have free lodging and boarding on top of her pay, but at least now it was officially mentioned and part of the agreement and she has not even mentioned her offer to the boy yet, so this makes her even more eager to try and get a proper contract out of it. She really has no idea what is in store for her as well as other future servants, but even if she did, it would likely just be a nice bonus at least."That is a good little extran incentive, though it is pretty much common practice. Still, good to know at least. AS for my pay...Deeja is a high class employee after all...hmmmm...I will require about 2000 septims a month", she says, testing his willingness to go with such a high bid.

• 2 weeks later...

Wulf would have some clear issuies with that idea. He had the gold, but he knew septims shouldn't just be thrown around at that high of quantity for nothing. He also found it hard to to tell you women no however, being more then a little infatuated with her curvy body. "I can do 2000, but you understand that you're really gonna have to work to prove you're worth the price." He'd say with his arms crossed, trying to look serious and mature enough to make this deal.

OOC: I doubt it is on purpose, but it seems like your posts have gotten quite short over time. Doyou have any idea why this is? Am I not giving you enough to work with in my own? You don't need to rush your posts at all, so feel free to take your time and try to expand a bit if possible 🙂

Deeja is certain that the boy is not really aware of how much that really is and it will likely exceed plenty of wages for most house servants."Oh, it is already a huge benefit to have the great and lovely Deeja in your house. By the way...what is your name? Is your family name famous? Also...I am good at what I set my mind and effort to, so you shouldn't worry", she says and smirks wide again. Leaning her back against the wall behind her, also makes it very clear how big, squishy and fat her butt is already, surely a nice cushion for anyone doing her from behind or any position really.

OOC: Apologies, it's probably a mix of originally making the first post too long, then just taking awhile to post again. I just eanted to get something out to continue this in some way, so I rushed. I'll try to match you and find a flow.

That thought was accurate. Wulf had worked for a few years, but he was usually payed with services and food. He was supplied with resources, not wealth. In defence, he really had inherited ALOT of money. More then even he realised. He also was willing to pay for a maid as... Curvy, as Deeja. "My name is Wulf, of Clan Red-Mane." He'd say confidently, only getting distracted as he saw her ass squish against the wall she began to lean on. "We were quite famous back in the day, but less so in recent years. Me and my brother plan to change that when we grow up. That's why we need a maid, to keep us not distracted with the boring day to day stuff." 

Deeja continues to simply relax against the flat surface behind her and with her arms continuously crossed in front of her, meaning that the view to her massive deeply cleavage and to her large butt is a constant one and thus not something the young man can ignore at all. She recognizes the name as he speaks it and knows of the tragic and unfortunate fate of the two heads of the family, his parents. She is not heartless or cruel and thus takes no joy or glee in the fact that he and his brother are on their own basically. She nods lightly as he finishes speaking, explaining things."I see. Well, it looks like you have your lucky day then. I am sure it will be an interesting journey to see unfold. How hard is this labour going to be? I am guessing there can be some pretty stiff hours to endure on that. Last steady I had, the employer was on my ass every day. I was about to scream so hard in pure anger", she comments, unaware of the several unintended innuendos in there.

• 3 weeks later...

Wulf would pick up on some of the innuendos, but didn't really know what to do with them. He was too arroused by her to laugh and too shy to say something about them. Instead his awkwardness would only grow, not helped by his stiff cock still threatening to make itself prominent if he stood the wrong way. His crossed arms tightened as he tried to focus and not think on the lust that filled his mind, even though he was staring at its source. This made it hard to answer Deeja's question. How diffacult was this work?

"Well... If you asked me, it's not hard if just tedious. Doesn't really have hours, its passive work. Just treat the place like your home. Clean it when it needs cleaned and coock when its dinner. Just remember to make enough for everyone. Only other task I can ask is to keep my brother occupied." 

The argonian cannot help but wonder what is up with this kid as he seems to shift around in his posture and way of standing, her having no clue how she is affecting him still. This sounds like relaltively easy work to her and definitely worth such a nice and fat payment in wages. plus food and shelter as well. It is only the latter part that really seems to puzzle her."Occupy your brother? Like what do you mean? IS he older or younger than yourself?", she asks, though not considering that if he was older, he would likely be the one to seek out more servants.

• 1 month later...

Wulf would continue to keep his awkward stance, simply praying to the divines that she wouldn't notice. Why was everytging about this Lizard so stupidly sexy? He didn't understand, but he desperately wanted her to take the job for more reasons then he was letting on. 

"My brother is younger and he hasn't made new friends since coming to the city, so I guess I'm basically asking you to be that friend. Hard to riase him myself." He'd admit begrudgeonly. He had the money and the space, but lacked the knowledge and skill. Young boy isn't meant to be a solo parent, although he didn't even consider the fact that he might need someone to raise him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Deeja can hardly believe that such a request was tossed her way and from a near total stranger at that as well."I cannot be some sort of parent for you two...that is simply not an interest I have. I am fine with the servant position, but it will not stretch beyond that position and responsibilities not associated with it", she replies back, wondering if they don't at least have some sort of relative or other caretaker where they live, especially if they are nobles.

"I'm not asking you to be a parent!" Wulf would say defensively, specifically because she said said it like he also needed help. "I just need help making sure my brother doesn't get into trouble. You don't need to do anything you're not being paid to do, you don't even really have to be his friend. I'm just asking for you to keep an eye on him while you work while I try figuring out what I'm going to do." Wulf would say, sounding a bit glum. He was young and confused what he was gonna so with himself.

He didn't really have a hobby since before gaining his inheritance he was just working to survive. Now he had all this money and all this free time. He didn't know how to raise his brother and he didn't really know what to do with himself. "Sorry if I raised my voice. I'm just really hoping you'll take this job. I can pay you more if you need... I need help and don't have anyone to ask" He'd say, not realising he already offering way too much in pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Unlike what some might say, Deeja is not someone with a heart of stone and she can tell that the little boy is distressed. She sighs to herself and even put a hand on his shoulder."Now now, don't worry...I will agree to join, okay? I just wanted to be sure you were not looking for a pseudo parent. I can keep an eye out for him", she says in a calm and positive tone of voice. She would hate for the little guy to get too sad or for the two of them to end up in a bad way."When would you like me to come over and we can go over the duties and such?", she follows up with.

"If you're not doing anything now then we can go straight away. I don't live far, just follow the high road and that'll take you into the northern district. I can lead the way if you want."  Wulf didn't know why he wanted her to go with him now, especially while he was still dealing with the erection in his trousers. He questioned how'd he'd even walk home with his thick cock reaching down to his knee, he knew he was likely to catch somebodies eye with the bulge of his oversized shota cock. Maybe it was the simple touch of his shoulder that made him want her even more. "It's whatever you want." He'd reassure.

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: I just looked over the posts and I still don't see any reference images for the boys. Do you think you could add them soon? 🙂

Deeja sees no reason to delay as she is not exactly making much monetary progress by standing by here or wasting time until she is heading there. Besides, she may impress some of the townsfolk by being seen by someone noble like this young lad here."I will gladly follow then. No need to hesitate or stand around, after all. I hope it is not far? Feel free to tell me any other necessary details along the way", she answers him and makes herself ready to get moving. Suddenly, without intending to, she does spot a very large buldge running down his pants leg and it doesn't even appear to be fully hard. She shakes her head mentally, to try and not stare or focus on it. However, her staring is easily spotted by him, especially since it happens more than once.

• 4 weeks later...

The two pics we decided in the original group chat, still couldn't find better pics

(Wulf)spacer.png

(Erik)

spacer.png

"Not much that I havnt already told you ma'am. Just make sure my brother doesn't get in trouble and keep the place clean and. Our bellies full. I'll keep the larder, so you don't need to worry about that and~" Wulf would stop as he finally realised she was ataring at him, it would take a moment longer for him to realise what she was specifically oggling. Once he did however, his face would turn beet red and he'd turn his head away. He'd put his hand over his crotch, but it failed to hide his massive erection and in fact only made it clearer how large his girth member was. "I'm sorry! I ~ I couldnt help it, but you're so..." He'd stutter into silence, simply happy that this happened in the quiet alley between the markets and his neighborhood, where no one would notice what was happening between the two. 

Edited by ThatMrKing
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: That last one was for Wulf or Erik?

Deeja is not really sure how to feel about it or how to properly react, so she simply goes with her more "standard" sort of attitude and reaction. She is always thankful for this moment being hidden from most, if not all, nearby residents or any other people."Hmmppfhh....don't get any sort of ideas or I may have to punish you...", she says in what is meant to be veiled, but lightly aggressive tone, but more comes off as playful, as she cannot fully hide a small sense of arousal. Hopefully, the mansion is close by, so there is a proper place to be rather than out in the snowy weather and more fitting for comfort. Of course, she has no idea what sort of uniform will wait for her there...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up