The 2022 Halloween Hooky Public Orgy and Community Group Grope

On 07/11/2022 at 20:11, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"We're using this end, mate!" Sam called loudly as he slipped between Leila's thighs. His nose first brushed the little star of her rear entrance and he gave a little wiggle. Confined in the diaphanous aquamarine fabric of he sheer skirt, the musk of @Solstice's aroused cunny was strong and enticing,

Sam breathed deeply as his nose dragged through the slick folds of the exotically dressed woman's exposed lower lips. Drawn on by the earthy scent of her nectar and the feel of @IsabellaRose's warm, soft hand gripping his freshly waxed pick inside his lace boy shorts, the white haired old man lapped along the length of Leila's juicy trench to find the firm pearl that crowned it.

"My, that's nice." he mumbled into Leila's nectar glazed pussy. He groaned again as he began to lick her sopping sex, furiously laving from one end to the other and back, nibbling and sucking at her labia and clit.

Leila’s eyes rolled back, staring up at @Chuck89’s gaze through fluttering lashes as he sheathed his fat cock all the way into her, the Arabian slave deepthroating him as he came greedily inside of her, his hands pressing at the back of her skull to ensure she couldn’t escape him. 

Once he’d emptied himself into her warm maw, he freed her, smirking possessively down at the servant. She flushed at his claim, trails of wet saliva connecting her swollen pink lips to his spent dick for a few breathtaking moments.

But of course, the night was still young and there were many pleasures left to indulge themselves in. She had felt someone position themselves underneath her while Chuck fucked her mouth, but only now did a warm tongue slip out to caress the juicy pink frills of her cunt, a hot mouth pressing firmly against her most sensitive place, showering her labia and clit with a confidence that came only from years of experience in a woman’s pleasure.

The pretty little whore cried out in pleasure, her hips twitching reflexively when his lips found her clitty, both hands coming down to drag her nails along his scalp, fisting his hair and rolling her hips deliciously against his attentive tongue, moaning loudly in appreciation. Glittering gems, charms and chains that draped around her body jingled and sparkled like jeweled stars as her hips gyrated against his tongue in a smooth, measured rhythm that befit an exotic dancer such as she. 

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Solstice said:

Leila’s eyes rolled back, staring up at @Chuck89’s gaze through fluttering lashes as he sheathed his fat cock all the way into her, the Arabian slave deepthroating him as he came greedily inside of her, his hands pressing at the back of her skull to ensure she couldn’t escape him. 

Once he’d emptied himself into her warm maw, he freed her, smirking possessively down at the servant. She flushed at his claim, trails of wet saliva connecting her swollen pink lips to his spent dick for a few breathtaking moments.

But of course, the night was still young and there were many pleasures left to indulge themselves in. She had felt someone position themselves underneath her while Chuck fucked her mouth, but only now did a warm tongue slip out to caress the juicy pink frills of her cunt, a hot mouth pressing firmly against her most sensitive place, showering her labia and clit with a confidence that came only from years of experience in a woman’s pleasure.

The pretty little whore cried out in pleasure, her hips twitching reflexively when his lips found her clitty, both hands coming down to drag her nails along his scalp, fisting his hair and rolling her hips deliciously against his attentive tongue, moaning loudly in appreciation. Glittering gems, charms and chains that draped around her body jingled and sparkled like jeweled stars as her hips gyrated against his tongue in a smooth, measured rhythm that befit an exotic dancer such as she. 

Chuck did not take kindly to another man eating out his new pet. This may have been an orgy, but he wasn't done with her, not by a long shot~ He pulled her away from the other person's lips, pinning her against the wall. "Thanks for warming her up, but I'll be the one to breed her~" Chuck said before he plunged his still hard cock into his slave's wet pussy~!

• Love 1

I am late to the party "story of my life" I think to myself as I push the door open to enter the house. I feel both over- and under-dressed: the hallway heaves with women in exotic and elegant gowns, partially discarded yes but glamorous even so: and at the other end of the spectrum naked people writhe and clasp.

My own choice of clothes seems pedestrian: a short (too short) denim skirt, a skimpy sleeveless t shirt. I sigh, but then think perhaps, given what I think this is, my clothes will not stay on for long anyway - if I'm lucky.

Sam makes a slightly annoyed face as the petulant boy-man snatches Leila off his face. He gives a little chuckle and looks down at Izzy and Jake working his prick. He reaches down and strokes their faces as the newcomer walks in.

He gives her a smile with pussy nectar still on his lips, "It looks like a seat has just opened up."

Izzy takes her turn with her mouth on Sam's cock, kissing the tip, then wrapping her lips around it and sliding slowly, languorously a little further down with each bob of her head. Her tongue swirls around his shaft as her lips work to meet her hand, working him from both ends, hand pumping upward while her lips slide ever downward, slicking his flesh with saliva. 

After a moment, she slides off, taking in a deep breath, and aims his saliva-coated cock at @Jae with a wink. She's still stroking his cock in one hand, her eyes filled with lust, and looks up at the newcomer (@Gangsta Moll) with an inviting smile.

"Let me help you with that skirt," she says, reaching one hand toward the denim-skirted woman.

My skirt unzips easily in @IsabellaRose fingers, flipping down my legs for me to kick it off.

Raising my arms I lift the t shirt up and off, throwing it to the floor.

I hesitate, but only for a moment, before straddling @WritesNaughtyStories  face, lowering myself within reach of his probing tongue.

Edited by Gangsta Moll

Jae watches Izzy give the penis a lewd little suck. She couldn't believe how good she looked at this kind of thing.

The girl has her turn too as she lower her lips onto the pink bulb of the penis and gives it a soft peck before engulfing it in her mouth, applying a gentle suction at the very tip of it. She struggles to take the shaft into the mouth, coughing a little as she does. She gives the shaft a good licking inside her mouth as her tongues runs across all the surfaces and little crevices under the foreskin before pulling away breathing heavily.

As Izzy's hand strokes the shaft, Jae uses hers to carress the man's balls. The new girl has also caught her attention, as she gives her a friendly wave seeing her walk up to them.

@WritesNaughtyStories @IsabellaRose @Gangsta Moll

Edited by Jae

Jasmin let out a little chuckle, watching as a guest got a tad territorial, breaking up a little bit of whatever orgy was going on... the cat girl could have wandered off and watched some of the fun going on elsewhere at this point... but things where getting a tad more interesting with a newcomer wandering in, promptly sitting on the lips of our dear sweet host

the cat rolled about on the divan, steadily getting more and more impatient... with a little huff she rolled to her back, unhooking her own skirt and lazily tossing it aside... her witches costume felt a tad... out of season for whatever reason at this point regardless, with a lazy sigh she let one of her legs hang off the couch, well the other was propped up on one of the cushions... with a little wiggle she propped herself up against the arm rest, having a nice view of the fun on the floor, well her left hand lazily ran circles around her cute little kitty clit... figuring she can... entertain herself, if nothing else~<3

Sam wiggled his tongue through @Gangsta Moll's intimate folds eagerly. He found the hooded button of her clit and gave it a gentle lick before he started lapping at her cunt greedily.

As @Jae and @IsabellaRose took turns slurping on his very lucky member he tried to play a game of who's mouth is that. With the woman kneeling over his face there was no way to verify his guesses, but it entertained him immensely to try.

He heard the rustle on the couch above his head and mumbled into Gangsta's rapidly sickening split, "Don't worry little @DreamsnThings, Sam will eat you too."

On 20/11/2022 at 07:33, Chuck89 said:

Chuck did not take kindly to another man eating out his new pet. This may have been an orgy, but he wasn't done with her, not by a long shot~ He pulled her away from the other person's lips, pinning her against the wall. "Thanks for warming her up, but I'll be the one to breed her~" Chuck said before he plunged his still hard cock into his slave's wet pussy~!

My my, this Dom didn’t like to share~

Her eyes flashed in warning as he pinned her up against the wall, still defiant- still reminding him that he hadn’t token her yet. 

“Don’t you dare.” She hissed, trying to break away from him, but his strong hand seized her thigh and raised it up to press against his hip, spreading her legs enough to grant him access to her soaking wet pussy, plunging his thick cock into her with a possessive growl that sent chills down Leila’s spine.

Holy fuck… she’d forgotten what it was like to feel so full~

• Love 1

This is turning into quite the orgy all of a sudden, and Izzy is right at the center of it. She watches @Jae's style with appreciation, and when the other girl's mouth slides off Sam's cock, she leans in and kisses her. It's not a terribly long kiss, but it's softly passionate and filled with all the desire she feels for the small woman opposite her, which is quite a lot. She lets her eyes express her arousal and attraction for the girl, but makes it an invitation instead of forcing anything. She hates pressuring others.

But then she sees @Pixel just standing there holding a drink, as if there aren't naked people all around getting their privates pleased. From down here on the floor he's only a step away, and she moves across the floor on her knees to stand before him, looking up from waist height to make eye contact as her hands work at his belt and pants. She hopes he won't pull away, but her gaze seeks his approval, hopefully his desire, for her to continue.

• Haha 1

"I really hope this is the right place... if I walk into some random person's house and crash their celebration I don't think I'll ever recover. I dont think most people take kindly to a random man walking into their house" I look down to the invitation in my hand, reading the address three times over. As I approach the house I try and look for a set of house numbers, or maybe an estate name, anything to make sure my aimless wondering down the roads hadn't lead me astray.

"This is why I don't usually come to these things, I've never been good at addresses and I'm always late." Grumbling to myself, as if scolding myself for deciding to come out to the party at the last minute. I didn't plan to but... to be honest the invitation had gotten stuck in my head and I just couldn't stand to not atleast check it out.

Having given up on finding a house number I simply walk up to the front door, testing the handle to check if it is unlocked before pushing the door open and stepping inside. Wearing nothing but a pair of black cargo pants, lace up boots, a long sleeve T-shirt, and my ball cap. "Hel-" my voice cuts off as my eyes land on the wild scene infront of me, not quite sure what was going on or who to talk to so I could make sure I was in the right place.

Since almost everybody seemed a bit busy I take a few steps into the room, looking around to see if anyone wasn't engaged that I could question about the invitation. Eventually my eyes land on @DreamsnThings and I awkwardly hold up the invitation with a questioning look. I felt awkward enough having been late so i wasnt about to just ask the room or wade into the masses.

(Dammit @IsabellaRose 😂, I was about to look back as I leave unannounced but we've never role played and now I'm curious)

Things were a blur for Pixel. First, he was ushered into this bizarre scenario by the even more bizarre, but smooth as all hell and completely gracious host. In fact, he was the first guest. He also had his ass squeezed by the man, so, that was a thing, sure, alright. He had no idea where his cigar went, but he was also busy at the bar while the lewd sounds carried on behind him.

"Another.", He said with strain after a particularly harsh shot of whiskey that could only be described as fucking fine. After downing another one, he had to take a breath, because the liquor was hitting him hard, and quickly, but just enough to loosen him up a bit. "One more?", The bartender gave him a skeptical look and this time, poured a double on the rocks before sliding it across the counter to him.

"Cheers.", He said, then raised the glass to his lips and turned around, but paused seeing Izzy quite literally crawling towards him with a look in her eye. He'd been watching her since she arrived, Jae was sweet and looked like she was giving her effort, but Izzy, she had experience, and now her eyes were on him... And her hands.

"Oh, shit...", He said, so quietly that he himself could barely hear it, echoing against the inside of the glass that was still raised to his lips. As Izzy looked up at him and began to tug at his belt and undo the front of his pants, he downed the drink and set the glass down behind him with a satisfied sigh at the burn, and sensation the cool beverage gave him, then turned his focus to Izzy.

He wasn't sure if she was dressed specifically for whatever was happening here, or for a Halloween party, but her tight shirt against her small chest provided a certain allure, her eager eyes... He reached down and brushed hair away from her face to see her more clearly and he pulled his bottom lip inward to bite down on it, slightly.

He'd been curious about Izzy for some time. It was time he gave in, nodding, signaling for her to continue.

Jasmine seemed... more then happy to enjoy the view for now, between the double blowjob their host was getting, the muff dive he was giving, and the "hate fuck" play going on a few feet away she had plenty to watch and enjoy~ and hearing that the host @WritesNaughtyStorieswas oh so kind to offer too eat out her cute kitty next, well the nekos fingers where more then eager to toy and tease her own cute little cunt in appreciation and anticipation ~<3

...so much so in fact that she missed the front door opening... leading to the ivory skinned, black haired neko to put on a little bit of a show for the gentleman who just walked in @Enigmatic, her cute pink little pussy was facing the door, theighs spread wide putting it on full display as two of her delicate little fingers dug into her slick twitchy twat, the low lighta of the room catching the shimmer of her juices as her fingers speared into herself with abandon,  little blissful moans leaving her lips as she idly grabbed and groped at one of her own breasts...

This went on for... minutes before the catgirl finally noticed she was being watched, with a mild start she dropped her leg from the back of the couch, her face flushed pink as she cleared her throat "c-can i help you?"

My bright brown eyes watch @DreamsnThings put on an unintentional show for me, visually combing her body over between her crotch and breast. Even I had gotten very distracted by such a show, staring directly at her without as much as a momentary distraction. As awkward as I felt standing there at the door while this is going on I couldn't help but feel a special type of arousal, almost like I was being a voyer while not being hidden myself.

When Jasmine moved so suddenly with a start it made me jump too, my face flushing darkly and my eyes tearing from her soaking privates rapidly. It felt like I had been caught doing something quite perverted, making me shiver. If my pants weren't so thick I'd have felt even more perverted and awkward in that moment, as below the thick fabric I had a rather firm erection forming.

"I uh, well I was hoping you could tell me if I'm in the right place?" I walk over to the catgirl with a small smile, doing my best to keep my eyes level with her face. "I got this invitation in the mail... I know I'm a bit late and my GPS was giving me the run around so I got a bit lost. I'm not even sure if I'm in the right place right now though if I'm not... I'm not too sure I'd want to leave." My eyes glance over the room.

"Oh, my apologies I guess I should introduce myself and give you this. My name is Jackson, it's nice to meet you." Sitting down on the couch carefully and holding the invitation out to Jasmine I let my eyes wonder back over the room again out of curiosity what was going on around me. It ended up making me need to adjust myself through my pants just as my eyes land back on the catgirl.

The smile on Izzy's face when he looked down and nodded his assent was at once playful and promising, mischievous and friendly. It was a smile that expressed both happiness that she was being allowed to continue and a hint that she may not have stopped regardless of his response. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she unzipped his pants and tugged them down. She reached softly inside, slender fingers wrapping delicately around his length and pulling him out of his pants. 

Eye contact was lost as she inspected his member in her hand, right in front of her face. She moved her head from side to side, looking at it from every angle with an amazed almost reverent expression. She looked back up at @Pixel, that same playful glint in her eyes, and slowly licked him from base to tip, then wrapped her lips around him and took him into her mouth. Warm wetness engulfed him as she sucked him deep into her mouth and worked his length. Up and down she moved, feeling him grow inside her mouth, working harder the more she felt him respond. She moaned around him, his pleasure giving her pleasure.

She slid back off and looked up at him, her lips and his cock wet with her saliva as she stroked him methodically.

"You know," she said, then sucked him back into her mouth, all the way in, pressing her lips to the skin at the base of his cock as his head slid into the back of her throat. She felt her throat close around his head, squeezing it as the involuntary reflex to swallow kicked in. She held him there, that same gleam in her eyes even as they started watering. After holding his cock deep in her throat for what seemed far too long, she slid back off of him with a sloppy wet sound, saliva stringing from his cock to her lips as she gasped in a deep breath.

"I don't have a gag reflex," she finally finished, after just showing him that fact. She grinned up at him from down there on her knees, wondering how much control he'd take after her little display.

Sam was ecstatic. There was a very willing, aromatic pussy planted on his face and he could hear the sounds of sex filling my home. What more could a pervert party host hope for?

When the new voice reached his ears, Sam still his tongue as it explored @Gangsta Moll's slick, pink trench. He planted a kiss squarely on her open lower lips and stroked her thighs, "A moment, love." said, tilting his head so he could look up as @Enigmatic walked to the divan where Jasmine ( @DreamsnThings) lounged, waiting for her turn on his face.

"Ah, Enigmatic! You made it. Welcome. I'd fetch you a drink, but - " he bent his head and kissed Gangsta's very shapely bottom, "I'm engaged, as it were. Marcus and Rebecca at the bar will be glad to help." he said.

He saw @Pixel and @IsabellaRose at the bar and gave them a wink and a wave before he bent his head back to Gangsta Moll's pretty cuntlips.

"Where was I?" He asked as the tip of his tongue sought her clitty.

14 hours ago, Solstice said:

My my, this Dom didn’t like to share~

Her eyes flashed in warning as he pinned her up against the wall, still defiant- still reminding him that he hadn’t token her yet. 

“Don’t you dare.” She hissed, trying to break away from him, but his strong hand seized her thigh and raised it up to press against his hip, spreading her legs enough to grant him access to her soaking wet pussy, plunging his thick cock into her with a possessive growl that sent chills down Leila’s spine.

Holy fuck… she’d forgotten what it was like to feel so full~

She was his now~ No one was allowed to claim her womb but him~ He wanted his new little slave all to himself, and he made het feel it all the way~

He moaned at how tight her pussy was around his thick member. "Don't fight it~ Just enjoy and be mine~" he told her as his hips moved faster and faster~

Jasmine was finally collecting herself a little bit after getting startled so badly by the new guest, a lackadaisical smile spreading on her lips as she sat up straight, crossing her legs in an idle attempt to hide the shiny shimmer of juice that coated her inner theighs... and the wet spot that was slowly forming on the divan.

With a quick glance at @Enigmatic's invitation the cat girl paused... she... was not explicitly invited... she just heard that there was going to be a bit of fun happening in this house and to come in costume... she was allready missing the skirt of her witches costume after getting comfortable so she was not even sure if that counted at this point... with that moment of dazed thought slipping in her head she realized he had sat down next to her, holding out his invitation. And trying to be social.

She, was panicking on the inside.

With a little stutter in her breathy lazy voice she started speaking "its a pleasure jackson, my names Jasmine... im... not entirely sure if-" her voice cut off as she heard the host, between mouthfuls of femcum, greet the new guest by name. "... well i guess that answers if your in the right spot sweetheart?" 

Edited by DreamsnThings

"I guess that does answer my question, quite clearly too." Returning her smile I glance over to @WritesNaughtyStories"I didn't recognize that was you under there when I came in the door! Between my tendency to get completely lost and my lack of preparation for tonight I was sure I ended up at the wrong house." I look up from Sam's face giving @Gangsta Molla polite nod.

My attention returns to @DreamsnThings, pocking the invitation I realize that I've continue to hold out. "I do believe I may have intruded upon an activity that you were quite enjoying. Though I must say I'm quite sad I did so, was quite the perfect scene to come into the room to. Perhaps you'd let me make that up to you in some regard? Could I bring you a drink from the bar or maybe some shots?" I rest back against the Divan gently, one arm up on the back of it where Jasmine's leg had been a few minutes ago.

The black haired neko eyed him for a few moments, her golden slitted pupils narrowing momentarily as @Enigmatic spoke with our dear host, her tail lightly flicking behind her... she expected him to join in with the rest of the fuckpile that was slowly building up... any moment now he would get up, and she could get back to enjoying the show... her finger was starting to feel a little cold, covered in her clear slick juices... she glanced at the two... realizing they where distracted she lightly licked her digit, cleaning off some of her juices...

...at juuust the wrong time for jacksons eyes to lock with hers as she was licking up her own pussy juice. Her eyes going wide as she quickly put her hand down. Feigning innocence after getting caught wet handed... again...

At his... question she cleared her throat before simply stating "i have absolutely no idea what your talking about." Her face was red enough to make a tomato look white... though at the offer to grab her a drink she perked up "if you can grab me something weak alcohol wise with a strong fruity flavor?..." her eyes were sparkling with expectations, the black slitted pupils going wide as she seemed to straighten up... her tail seeming to shudder with delight at the prospect 

A sly, mischievous smirk spreads across my lips having noticed where Jasmine's finger was just a second before. My eyes narrowing playfully alongside a small deep chuckle. "Ah... yes, nothing at all, I don't recall anything about the situation anymore. What was it that happened again?" My eyes very slowly trail down to the Neko's thighs, my eyebrows raising a small bit before my eyes come back up.

Without a word I lean in next to Jasmine's ear, whispering into it "you'll just have to remind me what I saw sometime later... but for now maybe I'll get you a drink as sweet as the juices you were just licking up" My face as I pull away is playfully bright, my hand patting @DreamsnThings on the top of her thigh carefully. "I think I'll go get us something from the bar, but I'll be watching if you're... performing at a distance."

I grunt softly standing up, heading for the beautifully well stocked bar. As promised I glance back over my shoulder, shooting Jasmine a sly wink in hopes she was watching me. Turning my back to her to determine what drinks I would be ordering. Glancing over my shoulder periodically just to see what all was going on.

a relieved little sigh left the cat girls lips as she thought he @Enigmatic was successfully deceived, or something... honestly she was not 100% sure how he believed her, but he agreed that nothing happened. she was not sure... how that worked... maybe she actually WAS a witch... maybe this costume gave her witches powers? she had absolute power!!! mwahahaah

...as he whispered in her ear, her evil plans vanished as she realized he was messing with her, a cold sweat breaking out on her slightly derpy face as she processed the fact that meant he knew what she was just doing... then she got pets, and she honestly forgot why she was so worried right there, a happy purrr leaving her lips as she enjoyed the touch of attention

not 10 seconds after he left did she forget what exactly happened, all she knew was her fingers were wet, her thigh's were wet and she maaaay have pre gamed this party a bit too much. feeling the wonderful little buzz rumbling through her head as she licked off whatever sweet smelling liquid was on her fingers... purring in delight