Gym

Hunter looked down seeing her and he would only chuckle a bit carefully getting down from the ceiling and he would look at her "Always so worried for me... but hey... the danger is what encourages me to work harder with it" he said chuckling a bit... naturally he took a walk around her glancing at her form "And what is this question Sakura?" he asked stopping in front of her now looking at her face admiring her beauty a bit.

Hunter would growl a bit playfully hearing that "You already know I would be happy to help" he said "Right here in the gym or do you have a place you want to do it?" he asked "What forms should we assume?" he added with a low growl now as he held her close kissing and biting at her neck a bit roughly 

Sakura shiver and moaned slightly "got a private bedroom? I wanna something new with you specifically because of how big you are" she was eager to be mated and couldn't help it, she loved fucking him and even loved that he let her call him daddy as her parents had been taking by the plague

Edited by Rena-Amane

Hunter raised an eyebrow at that and only grinned a bit "Of course I have a private bedroom.... I recently got a bigger bed put in there to" he said now kissing her lips gently before suddenly picking her up over his shoulder and carrying her off. He loved that she called him daddy... it was one of his biggest turn ons to be called that and she did so frequently.

(lemme make the channel real quick)

• 2 months later...

It was early morning as the sun shone through the windows and curtains of Midnight Mansion, awaking the early birds of the Pack. At the gym lingered the first twin, Nathan, a nephew of the Alpha who was currently out in town which in itself was alien to much of the Midnight. Maybe it was healthy, maybe it was business. Nathan was on a bench by himself in the gym, by himself, since a lot of folk in his eyes stayed up late or whatever. He donned a white tank top that hugged his fit form, black Nike shorts that stopped just above his knee's and matching shoes. He didn't bother waking up Ricard, gods knowing he had been trying his hardest to mate but since that one woman denied him and Nathan, Ricard had been down in the dumps. 

Of course, it didn't help that Nathan had a tall with his brother about doing things separately now. Since they were young pups they had been attached to each others hips abd did virtually everything together,  but eventually it would come down having separate journeys. Nathan however shook the feeling off of feeling bad about his brother,  and instead focused his "need for attention" on exercising, preferably lifting weights abd listening to Enigma. Since he came into Midnight, he had been thinking nonstop of wanting to simply screw around, however that was the effects of their mating season. For right now he just focused on his workout.