I want to play as an 8 year old Asian girl who is very innocent and rather gullible.  Below are a series of prompts that I like. Skilled torture groups go to the head of the line. Strangers only!   Limits: Scat, sever disfigurment, and any type of consent (including coerced consent), not a fan of severe burning (although a little heat is ok), and good bondage is much more appreciated than beating into submission.

My mother will never be accused of being 'Mother of the Year'. For some reason she is always looking for money. She is looking old and haggard even though she is not that old. Today, she remarks, is a special day and she wants me to shower and dress up in my nicest cloths. Today a lot of problems will be solved she says. We get into her old ratty car (which barely runs) and we travel to an old industrial area. There is a large industrial building that looks like it has been abandoned for years. When we exit the car a man emerges from a door and when he sees me he smiles. He pulls an envelope out of his pocket and hands it to mother. "Mom, I don't like it here" I complain but she is already in the drivers seat and with a wave, leaves. The man looks down at me and says "Don't be frightened, there are 6 men in there that are very excited to meet you. Would you like to be a movie star?"

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up