Masturbation. :)

Hey Guys and Gals. This is a bit of a weird topic but i know there are people out there that like to talk about how they masturbate or really want to talk about but don't have any where or anyone to actually talk to about it. Well here you go everyone. I would love to hear about kinky things everyone does. Maybe learn a new trick or two for myself. ;)

Do you:

Just do bare and not use anything?

Steal someones panties or bras? (Mom/sister's, a neighbor's, friend's mom/sister's etc...)

use any toys? (Fleshlights, dildos, butt plugs, sex dolls, sex machinces etc....)

Use any homemade toys or products you would find at home?

What do you with your cum when you finish?

and anything else i missed feel free to post or talk about! ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since you asked... XD I like to use a bit of vegetable oil for lube and clean up with plain old kleenex. Sometimes I like to do some anal play and other times... I really get into it! lol I've used some homefound things and of course fingers. I like to be able to fist myself at some point but I'm definitely not there yet!

Do you:

In 3 of 4 cases I just do it bare and don't use anything but my hand :)

The reason is that when I surf on the internet and see pervy stuff, I get horny and fap right away xD

Steal someones panties or bras? (Mom/sister's, a neighbor's, friend's mom/sister's etc...)

Nope, that's not my line :3

use any toys? (Fleshlights, dildos, butt plugs, sex dolls, sex machinces etc....)

Yeah, I have some toys in my room <3

Mostly "normal" dildos and vibrators but I also have a penis pump, a love doll, two masturbators and other stuff.

My newest one is a dog cock dildo <3 The hardest thing is to take the knot °v°

I use all of my toys and have great fap-sessions with them :D

Nope. (I have my toys xD)

Wipe it up or taste/eat it <3

Well since you asked... XD I like to use a bit of vegetable oil for lube and clean up with plain old kleenex. Sometimes I like to do some anal play and other times... I really get into it! lol I've used some homefound things and of course fingers. I like to be able to fist myself at some point but I'm definitely not there yet!

Haha wow that is pretty awesome. i never thought about using veg oil as lube before. hoe does it feel? and good luck getting to the point of fisting! let me know when you make it!

Do you:

In 3 of 4 cases I just do it bare and don't use anything but my hand :)

The reason is that when I surf on the internet and see pervy stuff, I get horny and fap right away xD

Nope, that's not my line :3

Yeah, I have some toys in my room <3

Mostly "normal" dildos and vibrators but I also have a penis pump, a love doll, two masturbators and other stuff.

My newest one is a dog cock dildo <3 The hardest thing is to take the knot °v°

I use all of my toys and have great fap-sessions with them :D

Nope. (I have my toys xD)

Wipe it up or taste/eat it <3

Oh wow those toys sound awesome! Would it be possible to show me pictures of the toys? hehe Privately of course ;P What kind of love doll is it? And i am sure that Knot is very hard to take. Does not seem like it would ever be easy... haha And nice eatting cum is pretty fun too i will have to give you that one ;P

Oh wow those toys sound awesome! Would it be possible to show me pictures of the toys? hehe Privately of course ;P What kind of love doll is it? And i am sure that Knot is very hard to take. Does not seem like it would ever be easy... haha And nice eatting cum is pretty fun too i will have to give you that one ;P

I'd love to show you my toys <3 But it takes some time because I have housemates and I don't want that they see this o^o When I took one, I can show you <3

And yeah, the knot is my biggest challenge so far. I can take the normal part easily but that fat knot.... The pleasure should be great <3 Eh, you give me what? xD

Veg oil is great! It's pretty much the perfect consistency, lasts usually as long as you need it and it's really easy to clean with soap and water! Have you been using something else?

Oh wow really? I think I am going to try that next time I have a chance too! :) I have been using this honey drop lube that came with my toys hehe

I'd love to show you my toys <3 But it takes some time because I have housemates and I don't want that they see this o^o When I took one, I can show you <3

And yeah, the knot is my biggest challenge so far. I can take the normal part easily but that fat knot.... The pleasure should be great <3 Eh, you give me what? xD

Ok! Looking forward too it! Can't wait hehe. And yeah dogs cock knots can be pretty big. I'm sure it will feel so amazing once you get there! And " ill give that one to you" just meant I'll give you credit for that response about it haha.

HeyHo,

at first, you´re right I like such kind of topics ;)

Sometimes I like it just to lie naked and doing it while I let my fantasies run.

Between the age of 13 and 19 I have stolen many panties.

When I stole some from mom i always throw them away after using it.

When I stole panties from neighbor´s (from the drying room) or from friend´s mothers, I always put them dirty back, because I couldn´t wash them and to be honest, I like the imaginenation they use the dirty one without knowing ;)

Use any toys? (Fleshlights, dildos, butt plugs, sex dolls, sex machinces etc....)

Of course!

One year ago I started to use and testing toys. But not only the toys I´m testing also there employment on other places like work, garden, bus, friends aso.

I never tried a doll or a machine (don´t know where I can try a machine ^^).

But this week I excited to get my new gadet:

Cobra Libre II

Normally I swallow it in my toys or in a tissue.

But I also like it to swallow it on public places or other clothes.

Seldom I like it to swallow it on myself  ^_^

greeting, HakiMike  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I personally do it bare, with spit for lube. On occasion, I have stolen a pair or two of panties. Don't have any toys. When I get going it's usually over Yuri, Furries, or Elven Women *u* typically I taste a bit of the cum and then wipe it on whatever cloth like thing is nearby.

• 4 weeks later...
I generally need video or pictures... Occasionally a good "read". Otherwise, I used to use toys...

Yes... I've taken undergarments from my cousin, my ex step mother, my exes, and my exes sisters. I can also honestly say that I've never revealed that - lol.

Use any toys? (Fleshlights, dildos, butt plugs, sex dolls, sex machinces etc....)
I used to have a fake (anime girl) pussy... It ripped. Also used to have a blue vibrator back when I was bi-curious... That ended up tearing around the battery compartment. So yes, anymore - just bare handed.

I've used to use moisturizer, bottles, and pillows.

Well, anymore I just cleanup with whatever is lying around. In the past I've stored it and drank. Hell, I've even made ice cubes from it once.

I generally need video or pictures... Occasionally a good "read". Otherwise, I used to use toys...

Yes... I've taken undergarments from my cousin, my ex step mother, my exes, and my exes sisters. I can also honestly say that I've never revealed that - lol.

I used to have a fake (anime girl) pussy... It ripped. Also used to have a blue vibrator back when I was bi-curious... That ended up tearing around the battery compartment. So yes, anymore - just bare handed.

I've used to use moisturizer, bottles, and pillows.

Well, anymore I just cleanup with whatever is lying around. In the past I've stored it and drank. Hell, I've even made ice cubes from it once.

Wow! Awesome! Thanks for sharing all that. And yeah I've never told anyone I've stolen panties to use as pleasure/cum rags other then you guys! I love the idea of it. And I am bi-curious myself an would love to try a toy. An the sleeves/fake puss ties are fun too! They just rip easily.

• 3 weeks later...

1. I can't do it bater with my hands it just seems boring that way to me.

2. No I don't need to do that

3. I use a dildo from Bad Dragon tthathas a way to make it seem like it's actually cumming and it drives me wild.

4. Before I got my dildo I would rub my pussy on my pillow or on the edge of my bed.

5. I either lick it up or throw what ever I cummed on in the washer

1. I can't do it bater with my hands it just seems boring that way to me.

2. No I don't need to do that

3. I use a dildo from Bad Dragon tthathas a way to make it seem like it's actually cumming and it drives me wild.

4. Before I got my dildo I would rub my pussy on my pillow or on the edge of my bed.

5. I either lick it up or throw what ever I cummed on in the washer

Wow! That is awesome! Your so lucky to have one of those. I always did want to try it for fun. What's yours look like? Just a normal penis or is it a special kind?

Archived