Jack's Bedroom and Office

She closed her eyes, her free hand tracing an intricate pattern of circles across her nipple, rubbing in the rapidly cooling cum from earlier in the evening. Sam's heart raced, her breathing grew labored, as she got closer. She let out a load moan, somewhere between a scream and a howl as the blinding electric shock of pleasure overtook here. Jack could see her cock pulse in her hand, long ropes of cum spurting out into the glass, sliding down the side, settling into the bottom few inches. Still making shallow breaths, she opened her eyes and met Jack's. She dipped a finger into the glass of warm cum, pulling up a long thin strand. She placed the finger in her mouth, let's you watch as she rolled around her own seed inside of her mouth, before making a playful show of swallowing. She dipped her fingers in again, this time pulling out a glob of white sticky fluid. She reached between legs, with slow, sultry movements she ran the fingers over her limp, exhausted cock, leaving it covered in a trail of cum.

"Oh." She said, a lusty sparkle in her eye "That gives me an idea". She leaned in, placing a kiss on his lips, fiery, the heat of her passion not expended even her biology was. She held it, teasing him, holding the glass of cum where Jack could see it, letting him ponder the possibilities, helpless to make her show him just yet. She pulled away, and winked, it was time. She arched her back, threw back her head. She held the glass aloft, pouring the liquid onto her forehead, allowing the viscous liquid ooze it's way down across her eyes, and into her hair. She took both hands, leaving a shimmering layer of cum across her cheeks, pulling her fingers over her mouth, smearing streaks of eye liner and lipstick along with it across her face, mascara running.  Then she ran her fingers back, through her short hair, matting it with her own cum, massaging into her scalp, letting out a series of sensual moan of pleasure as she did. She smiled, beamed with pride of the mess she had made, giving Jack a chance to see the result.

Then, she lowered herself. Carefully, she unwrapped his fingers from his cock. She place gentle kisses along the bottom, working her way from his balls up towards the tip. She ran her tongue along the ridge where his cock head met the shaft, then across the tip along the slit where his cum would be flooding out of soon enough. She wrapped the warm wetness of her mouth around his cock, sliding herself forward until it touched the back of her throat, letting her tongue work the wetness around it. Satisfied, she pulled away, and brought forth the glass, empty except for the cum still coating the sides. "Shh. You'll see." She said, raising the cup around his cock. She gently pushed the glass' wall against his shaft, rotating it, letting her spit combine with it's contents, providing natural lubrication.

She looked him dead in the eye and stated matter-of-factly "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me with my own cum. Hard. I'm a warrior of the Midnight Pack, you won't hurt me." She turned, raising her ass in the air, exposing herself to him, facing the full length mirror beside the bed - it wouldn't be fair if he was the only one who got to enjoy the show.

• Love 1

He would watch her begin to rub in the previous load and he would smirk a bit now hearing hear breathing get labored showing that she was starting to get close. He would lean forward a bit and he would watch as she came into the glass and when she opened her eyes he would look into her eyes before watching her pull up a strand of cum and watch eagerly as she tasted her cum and he would watch as she began covering her cock in the cum "You really like to be messy..." he said now but he was loving it "Its very sexy.." 

What he got next caused him to focus on the next show he was about to get watching her coat her face with her own cum loving the way it looked his cock stiffened a bit more even as he watched. He would watch as she began to further smear the cum across her face loving the way it dragged her makeup around as well.. He would watch her matt her hair with the cum as well loving the sight of it and he would smirk "Fucking hell..." he said now as she showed off the mess she made.

When she lowered herself freeing her hand from his cock he would let out a pleased groan as she began gently kissing along his cock and he gently grabbed her head but let her have her free range to do whatever she wanted. Feeling her run her tongue along his cock panting a bit as she licked at the slit of his cock before taking his cock into her mouth he almost guided her to take more of it into her mouth but she was already doing that loving how deep she got it... He would lean back a bit more now as she began to work her tongue on his cock although when she pulled away he opened his mouth to complain but hearing her words he would nod his head as he watched her begin to slowly coat his cock with the remains of the cum in the glass.

He would then watch as she looked him in the eyes and he would smirk hearing that "Gladly..." he said watching her turn and raise her ass admiring the view a bit he gripped at her ass a moment as he positioned himself behind her. He would rub his cock evenly dispersing the saliva and cum mix to make sure he was lubed up perfectly before gently moving his hand to her hip and aiming his cock to her ass beginning to gently push in... She asked him to fuck her hard but he was going to build up to that. He would ease himself in until he was to the base...Once hilted inside of her he began to slowly thrust into her letting her adjust first but after a few thrusts he began to pick up the speed groaning out a bit louder now "Fuck..." he growled out now as he did so 

Sam grunted with each thrust, her eyes wide, watching herself get fucked. Her body tensing around the willing invasion, holding his cock tight, only the thin lubrication helping as he pushes it deep inside of her. Sam's body shuddered. She shifted her weight, allowing her to take one of Jack's hands in hers. She guided it to her breast, pressing it hard into her, tightening her grip and forcing his fingers to dig into the small bit of soft, vulnerable flesh. "It'll be easier with some hand holds ..." she said " ... something to get leverage, to pull against". She took his other hand, guided it to the back of head, her hair still slick with her own seed, an unspoken suggestion offering up her hair as another convenient hand hold.

• Love 1

He would raise an eyebrow now as she guided his hand to her breast and he would give her a good squeeze before feeling her guide his hand to the back of her head and he would tangle his fingers into her hair grabbing it.... He would growl a bit playfully now "Oh it will be much easier..." he groaned out now as he began to pick up the pace of his thrusting giving her hair a couple gentle tugs as a warning before pulling her head back more pulling her back into his thrusts groaning out loudly in pleasure now "Fuck..." he growled now now panting a bit 

• Like 1

She felt her small breast squeezed, knew that it would be covered in the tell-tale greenish bruising tomorrow, but for now she embraced the sharp pain radiating from her it. Her hair, pulled back, she is "forced" to watch Jack take her from behind, with each thrust, her head pulled back to it's limits. She fought to keep her eyes open, the pain and pleasure running together, becoming one. An involuntarily, rumbling growl shook her chest, "Yes .... yes .... fuck ... me" she manged to get out, more grunts then words "Cum .... in ... side ... me ..."

He would begin to move his hips faster now and he would growl a bit playfully now as he made sure to bury each inch of his cock into her groaning out loudly in pleasure "Gods...." he said quietly now as he thrust into and hearing her request he would let go of her hair and her breast grabbing one of her arms and pulling it behind her being gentle about it so she had plenty of warning. Once he had one arm behind her he would grab the other and pull it back beginning to pull her fully into his thrusts now that he had good leverage groaning out loudly in pleasure now  his balls beginning to slap against her as he buried his length into her 

• Like 1

She arched her back, pulling away, forcing her arms to be pulled tighter, baring her tits into full view in the mirror, stretching them tight against her rib cage. She moaned deeper, ending in a loud whimper as she suppressed the desire to howl, as he felt Jack bury himself deep inside of her, felt the pelvis slam harder against her toned firm ass. "Fill me ... like we covered ... me .... " She called out, lost in her own pleasure, wanting to feel the warmth inside of her.

• Love 1

He would grin a bit now as she pulled away getting a bit more a firm grip so he didn't accidentally let her go admiring the way her breasts stretched as he pulled her like this and hearing that whimper he would smirk beginning to thrust in and out of her even faster now and hearing her request "Oh I am happy to oblige... but good thing you said something... I was planning on coating your back with my cum at first" he said now as he began to move even faster starting to get closer to cumming soon enough though he pulled her into one last rough thrust burying himself as deep as he could get letting out a loud groan as he began to pump his cum into her 

She moaned out hard, feeling him push deeper, forcing his way inside of her. "Not" ... she panted "... like you can knock me up .... ". The tightness of her body enveloped his cock, she shoved back into Jack, forcing him deeper. She knew he was close, she could feel the throbbing deep inside her, could feel his body tensing, and was doing everything she knew to bring him over the edge.

Edited by DoctoroMindbender

(Sorry missed that part)

She let loose with him, unleashing a howl of pleasure, feeling the pulsing climax deep inside of her. Her body tenses, then releases, pushing back against him, hard, until she feels the last dribbling remains of his climax. She crawled away, collapsing on the floor, panting heavily, trying to catch her breath. After a few moments to regain her composure, to let her racing heart rate slow, she cracked a smile "That was fun." she said "Can't wait to see what you come up with next time."

• Love 1

He would pant a bit now as she crawled away from him and he would carefully move himself into a seated position reclaiming his breath now watching her collapse on the floor and when she spoke to him again after regaining her composure he would smile at her now "It was most definitely fun... I apologize if I got to rough" he said now knowing that last thrust was definitely rough. He would relax a bit before chuckling a bit as she spoke of next time "I can't wait to see either" he said now "Want something to drink and something to snack on?" he asked her curiously now slowly getting up keen on taking care of her a little bit after their bit of fun

"It was most definitely fun... I apologize if I got to rough"

She chuckled "It's okay, I gave you permission. Besides, if you'd gotten too rough I can defend myself." She playfully punched his arm, to make the point.

"Want something to drink and something to snack on?"

"No. I think I'm good. I just ate." She joked, "But we did make quite the mess. Do Gamma rate a private shower, or do I have to do the walk of shame to the shared facilities?"

• Love 1

He would then smile a bit more now "Fair enough... and hey... when we do this... if I ever get to rough you have full permission to get rough right back" he said chuckling a bit now before hearing her next question "I got my own bathroom...reeks to much of sex in the public area" he said chuckling a bit now as he stretched some soon standing up offering his hand to her to help her up.

She gratefully took it and stood to her feet. "Thanks" she answered. The stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. The sound of the shower could be heard from within, and hot steam rose from below the shower door. Her shower was short, and intense, a practical matter rather then some great indulgence of the hot water. Sam walked out, a towel wrapped around her body. She looked at her clothes, where they were discarded on the ground. "Well, turn around, and a let a woman get her pants on" she said, with a stern earnestness.

He would watch her step into the bathroom locking the door behind her only chuckling a bit now and he would wait patiently and when she stepped out in the towel he would then laugh a little bit as she asked him to turn around "After everything we just did?" he asked jokingly before getting up himself and grabbing a towel for himself going into the bathroom to shower himself scrubbing himself down thoroughly before stepping out slipping his shorts on before sitting on his bed glancing up to her now after she had finished dressing.

"It's not the same, ya know?" She commented, waiting for him to leave before quickly quickly redonning her discarded clothes. Indeed, it did seem silly, but even though sex didn't bother her, the casual nudity common to werwolves filled her with an unease she couldn't put her finger on. Letting him return, and sit on the bed, she smiled back "So, should we leave together, or do you want me to slip out first so that no one gets suspicious." It was joke, but only half so. The pack gossiped worse then a sewing circle, and some members liked to at least try and keep their private life just that.

He would nod his head "I gotcha I completely understand... the casual nudity isn't really my thing " he said now as he stretched a little bit before getting up and he would chuckle a bit now "Would be suspicious you leaving my room all alone..." he pointed out now before "We can leave together or we can do what you would prefer" he said now and he would relax a bit more now "I usually am private about my affairs... but that is my affairs... with someone else though I am not all that private"