Jack's Bedroom and Office

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack would arrive with Sam blushing a bit now as he could still smell the scent from the mating he had with May "Don't mind the scent..." he said now closing and locking the door behind them and he would guide her over to the bed sitting down with her before gently beginning to kiss and bite at her neck "Before we get into it Sam... is there anything you don't want me to do.?" he asked her now... it was his first time with Sam and he absolutely did not want to upset her by doing something that she did not like 

"So long as you don't mind mine" she replied honestly, still smelling of the new wolf even after a shower. She had no illusions about what they were doing here, or judgements about who Jack choose to sleep with. "Butt stuff's a hard no. Give a girl warning if you're going to be rough, though" she stated. She appreciated upfront, open discussion. Too many young wolves were just looking to assert dominance over a mate, and she was not a bitch to be claimed - even if she was open to some consensual, and mutual rough fucking. "And what about you?" she asked. She was firm about her limits, and as a matter of course worked to respect the limits of her lovers. That, and she respected Jack, he had always been decent to her which was more rare then she liked to admit and she didn't want to hurt him.

• Love 1

He would then chuckle a bit now "If I was bothered by it we would have known already no?" he asked her now not caring about the scent of the new wolf. He would then raise an eyebrow as she spoke of things she did not want only smiling a bit now "I am happy to provide a warning... and if I do get rough you are welcome to get rough right back..." he added now and he would then hum a bit more now "I would have to say I am pretty open when it comes to this sort of stuff... although I don't exactly want to be fucked myself....if thats ok... But if you want to try it.. I might be willing to" he said now and he would then think a bit to himself and he would then kiss her gently now grabbing her cheek and pulling her closer 

Sam smiled, "I'd never ask you to do anything I wouldn't do". Indeed, it was a complicated subject. She was not against getting fucked, but not on a first encounter and only with someone she trusted - she had been burned by young wolves who saw sex as a game of dominance, of social hierarchy. She stepped in, wrapping her arms around him, pulling his head down into a kiss. The matter-of-factness of their conversation is burned away in that kiss, full of passion and animal lust. Pressing close, Jack could feel the warmth of her body, her nipples against him even through their clothing. She took his hand, slid it under her skirt, onto the bare flesh of inner thigh, an invitation to go further if he wants to take it.

She pulled her lips away, leaving her body still held close "I know you're curious. It's okay if you want to explore. I trust you." she said, her hands working over the top button of his shirt, exposing his chest, leaving just enough room for one of those hands to slip and grip his chest.

He would then blush a bit now as he kissed her back now relaxing a bit more now as he felt his hand getting moved and he would deepen the kiss a bit before watching her pull away and speak to him and he would smile a bit now dipping his head to begin gently kissing and biting at her neck and he would let his hand trail to her nethers gently cupping and feeling there before wrapping around her cock gently beginning to stroke her lightly kissing her again circling his tongue around hers as his cock began to get hard and he would pull away from the kiss momentarily beginning to undo the rest of his shirt for her 

As Jack unbuttoned his shirt, she slid out of hers, exposing her small perky breasts - before being pulled back in. Jack's hands down her panties, his mouth on her neck, feels her body with the electric tingling. She buried her face in his chest, muffling a moan, her hand slowly, deliberately undoing Jacks belt, starting on the buttons holding his pants closed, having to work from memory, unable to see their bodies pressed so close. She whispered "Is that what turns you on Jack? Making me cum in my white cotton panties?", finishing with another quivering moan.

He would blush a little bit now as he continued stroking at her cock and feeling her unbutton his pants he would move back a little so it would be easier for her blushing at her statement "Maybe it does... but lets get theses off" he said helping her get his pants off before very gently pushing her so she was on her back on the bed before beginning to undo her skirt tossing it aside once he got it off before sliding her panties off of her "There... thats better" he said getting on top of her now beginning to gently kiss and bite at her neck before kissing her lips reaching back down to stroke at her cock but he got an idea pressing down a bit so their cocks were pressed together he began to stroke both of them.

"Ooooh ..." she uttered, taken by Jack's sudden boldness. She had intended to pull out of his shell, and it had worked in spades. Pushed together at they were, the height difference became apparent, but it was okay, that gave Sam unprotected access to his body. She laid small kisses down Jack's collar bone, sucking lightly, reaching up with one hand she stroked his cheek, tracing down the contours of his jaw with light touches. With the others, she reached down, to where their cocks joined. She gently pulled at his fingers he kept his own cock, quickly he gets the hint and lets Sam place her own hand there, their fingers intertwining, holding themselves together, as their hips move in unison, fucking the cave formed by both their hands, pushed together tightly by the weight of their bodies. She moaned her approval of his choice.

• Love 1

He loved the way she began kissing at his collar bone and he would blush as she felt along his jaw and he would feel her hand pulling at his fingers and he would allow her fingers to intertwine with his own and he would let out a pleased groan of pleasure now as he began to thrust into the seal their hands made and he would kiss her again circling his tongue around hers as he thrust into her hand loving the way this felt oddly enough.. normally he wasn't one to do this sort of thing but with her he was willingly making an exception. He would pant a bit now as he began gently stroking as he thrust into the cave their hands had made 

She met his kiss, returning it in kind. Letting her tongue, probe her mouth, not caring that it was wet, sloppy and passionate. She pulled out of the kiss, her chest rising and falling quicker, letting out a shuddering moan with each exhale. With her free hand, she grabbed at Jack's bag, dragging her finger tips across her back, leaving some small purple marks perhaps but her short, practically kept nails ran no risk of digging in. Sam's eyes met Jack's, she said, in a low voice "It's okay. Loose yourself in the moment. Enjoy the pleasure, ride the wave of it with me ...  ... ooooh" She had meant what she had earlier about her fantasies, she was okay with him loosing control, not worrying what kind of mess he made. She enjoyed having a mutual, consensual mess made over the smooth warmth of her skin.

He would blush a bit more now "I will be enjoying myself..." he groaned out now beginning to thrust a bit faster into their hands making sure his cock rubbed against her cock well. He would blush a bit ore now kissing her deeply now circling his tongue around hers eagerly using his free hand to support himself so he could continue to fuck their hands sliding his cock against hers blushing much more as he felt her finger tips along his back and he would look at her now "I am not afraid of being scratched up..." he said now in case she was being caution of that... He would groan out a bit louder now as he thrust into her hand "Fuck..." he grunted now as he thrust a bit harder but was still being gentle enough not to hurt her.

With permission to be rougher, she let her fingers dig into his back, she lacks nails, but her fingers press hard enough that red marks started to rise. The rising and falling of her breasts went faster along with her breathing, as she rocked together with Jack. She let out a series of low whimpers of pleasure, a hint of the animal lying just below the human facade. She felt the pleasure rising up inside of her. It started where their cocks touched, spreading up through her abdomen, a warmth that  forewarned the white hot flames to come "Ooooh ... are you ready .... I am so close ..." she said, with another whimper.

He would begin to thrust a bit harder now groaning a bit louder in pleasure now as he was starting to get close his cock twitching hard in her hand. He would pant a bit more now "Fuck I am so close..." he groaned out absentmindedly having not heard her question after a few more harder thrusts he suddenly came panting a bit his load shooting all over her stomach and he would shudder a bit now soon kissing her again circling his tongue eagerly around hers loving the way her hand felt wrapped around his cock. "That felt better than I expected..." he admitted now beginning to kiss at her neck

She let out a howl, pleasure completely overtaking her. Sam feels the blinding white hot orgasm, as thick long ropes of her cum pulse out over her own stomach, mixing with Sam's. She smiled "Yeah, you're not bad yourself.", enjoying the bliss of the post orgasmic glow. With two fingers, she traced a trail through their combined cum. She makes sure Jack is watching as she rubs it on her lips, licks it the warm and sticky substance from her fingers. "Mmmmm" she exclaimed, savoring the feeling of it in her mouth, rolling it around with her tngue. With an enthusiastic glee, she smeared the white, creamy mess up, across her chest. She took one of the cum covered tits in her hand, pushing it up, offering it to Jack "You should try some."

He would blush a bit more now and soon enough he would nod his head slowly now watching her play with the cum loving the way she licked it off of her own lips and he would smirk watching her smear the cum on her breasts and when she offered one of her breasts to him he wasted no time... He shifted the position so he was between her legs making sure his cock remained firmly pressed against hers and he would dip his head beginning to gently lick at her breasts licking them clean slowly trying the mixture before swallowing some however he kept most of it in his mouth latching onto her nipple sucking lightly on it before kissing her now swapping the cum he didn't swallow into her mouth circling his tongue around hers.

She moaned, feeling his lips wrapping around her breast, sucking it. As Jack kissed her, she took it willingly, letting her tongue play with his inside her mouth, mixing their juices, taking joy in knowing that they were sharing this moment. She wondered if Jack liked the taste of their cum. If not that was okay, and she certainly approved of his method of disposal. After a long, hot kiss she pulled away, and tilted back her head, swallowing with a gulp so that Jack could see how much she appreciated his gesture. She leaned in close, and whispered "I told you my fantasy. Now it's your turn. What do you want me to do to you? What do you want to do to me? I hope it's half this fun?"

He would hold the kiss until she pulled away panting a little bit now "Can't say the taste was to my liking... however I enjoyed the way I gave it to you..." he said licking a little bit more off of her breast kissing her again before pulling away and he would blush a bit more now as she spoke about  what he wanted her to do him... He began to think about it and he would blush a bit more now "I want to fuck you..." he said now beginning to kiss and bite at her neck and he would begin grinding against her cock a bit now waiting to see what she had to say about that. 

"Can't say the taste was to my liking... however I enjoyed the way I gave it to you..."

Sam chuckled "That's okay. I'm just happy you were willing to try." She placed another kiss on his lips, not hard an passionate, but tender "Just remember not everyone likes that with new lovers, okay."

"I want to fuck you..."

She had to consider this proposition. She was always careful what partners she let do that. Too many wolves were looking for mates that they could dominate then brag about to their packmates, not someone that they could share a pleasurable night with. Sam was hesitant, she always was, but she also knew Jack well enough to know that was not what he was after. Most importantly, she trusted him. She nodded, a surprisingly meek gesture from the bold woman "I'd ... like that." Then, the confident smirk returned to her face "Would you like a little encouragement first, something to help you recharge ...."

Edited by DoctoroMindbender
  • Love 1

He would then smile a bit now as she nodded and he would watch her consider letting her take her time.. He was not going to rush her into it... nor was he going to force her to he would watch her nod surprised by the gesture and he would smile a bit now "I am glad you trust me enough..." he said now before blushign as she spoke about encouragement and he would let out a playful growl as she spoke of this "Oh I think I would love some encouragement Sam..." he said now stroking his cock lightly now still rubbing it against hers waiting to see what this encouragement would be.

She ran her hands down his bare chest, placing kisses along his neck, before rising back up and looking him in the eyes. She let her hips gyrate, rubbing herself against him as she spoke "I could perform for you." She placed another kiss upon his lips "You were so curious earlier, and you didn't get to see anything ... juicy. It's a shame, because I you look the kind who likes to watch." As she said this, her hand trailed up and down her own cock, to drive home the point of what she was offering for their shared amusement.

• Love 1

Jack would relax as she ran her hands down his chest loving the way she kissed along his neck and feeling her gyrate against him he would grin hearing her words "I wouldn't be opposed to a little show" he said smiling at her now kissing her gently now and he would smirk a bit now "I was curious but I think I got a little ahead of myself...." he said now and he would watch her stroke her own cock and he would smirk a bit now "I don't think I would mind a little show" he said now looking her up and down admiring her looks a bit... He was usually fully straight but some women he made exceptions for... She was such an exception as he did find her rather attractive. 

Sam returned a sultry smile, letting her hand now wrap around her own cock, pumping slowly, matching in time with the gyration of her hips. With her other hand she held the side of his face. Sam wasn't necessarily submissive, but she did like sharing with her lovers, knowing that they were both having a good time, and was confident with her body in the bedroom, even if the casual public nudity of the wolves still left her ill-at-ease. She could see Jack was enjoying it, so continued to play it up.

"I do need help with one thing." She gave a confident, flirty smile "I know you don't like my cum, which is okay, but I do. There are so many ways I could finish, I need help deciding."  She asked for a week "Maybe I could make a mess all over my face - would you like that? Or maybe, I could use that water glass by the bed. I could play with it for you, then gobble it down? Unless, you have something special you'd like to watch instead?"

• Love 1

He would watch her pump her own cock and he would smirk a bit now as she stroked her cock watching her hips gyrate as well blushing a bit as she held his face and he would gently kiss her but did not hold the kiss long letting her do her show and he heard her questions and he would smirk a bit now "That there is a really tough choice...." he said now "To see your cum all over your face... or to watch you play with it then swallow it?" he asked "If only both were an option" he added now "But I think I would rather see you play with the glass" he said now beginning to stroke his cock slowly as he watched her.

She nodded, letting out a moan, then reached over and took the glass from the bedside table. Stroking herself faster now, she aims her cock at the empty glass, tipping it up slightly to make it easier to catch all of her cum. She let out another series of whimpers. "Are you watching ..." she said, closing her eyes and throwing her head back, allowing herself to be revel in the pressure building deep within her, the promise of pleasure to come, while her lover watches.

He would blush a bit more now stroking himself now as he watched her groaning out a bit louder now and he would growl a bit playfully now as she questioned him "Oh I am watching alright" He said now as he continued to watch her loving the way she was stroking herself... He was stroking himself slowly not wanting to make himself cum again before he could empty his seed into her.