Kidnapped MILF (WritesNaughtyStories x Òkami117)

Ken had watched the new couple move in from his kitchen table where he was drinking a cup of coffee and reading Dostoevsky in Russian. She seemed younger than him by a noticeable margin and her soft, round curves seemed to scream fertility. The old geezer she was with might actually be younger than him but it looked like the sorry old git had let himself go.

The apparently genteel man laid his book aside, finished his coffee and stood up from the table. He was meeting an old coworker for squash and needed to get going. He peered out the window as her round ass swayed its way onto the deck from the back yard. He gave a quiet smile and tapped the book cover thoughtfully. "Maybe things are looking up for you." he said aloud.

He went to athletic center, played two hours of hard fought squash and hit the showers.

When he got home he hurried down to the basement and chose a bottle of wine from the rack on the wall that faced his neighbors' house. He headed next door and knocked.

"Hi, I'm Ken." He nodded sidelong at his house, "Next door neighbor. I'd have some by earlier, but I had to meet a friend. On the upsiade," he grinned, extending the bottle of wine, "I brought you the good stuff instead of the usual."

Holly smiled at the older man as she opened the door. Her voluptuous body clad in a low-cut white top that hung loosely over one pale shoulder and her long and pillow like legs hidden by tight dark blue jeans, a soon to be mother look through and through. Her long and thick ginger hair loose about her shoulders, curling this way and that like a roaring fire. While her ocean blue eyes were glazed by a small set of glasses that looked more stylish than practical.

"Oh why thank you Ken, this is such a lovely gift. My names Holly and my husband's Richard. Please come in." She said stepping out of the way into her new home, boxes still strewn about the building looking like she was left alone to unpack everything by herself.

Ken accepted her invitation with a smile and a slight nod. As they walked through the boxes and misplaced furniture he thought there might be an opportunity.

"Where is Dickie? Looks like he lit out of here faster than a teenager with a knocked up girlfriend."

He made a mental map of the house as they walked to the kitchen. He reached into his pocket and took out his pocket knife and gestured at the bottle, "Shall I open that? Looks like it might be hard to find a corkscrew in all this. Wine glass?"

Hollys smile faltered for a second and she looked towards the floor. "He had to go start his new job, left me here along to unpack all our stuff." The red-haired bombshell admitted before smiling softly again, leaving the room for a few seconds.

Holly would return with two expensive looking glasses, and she would set them on the marble counter side. "You I think your knife would be much quicker than me trying to find a corkscrew around here." Holly said as she leant against the countertop, unaware of the plans her gentlemanly neighbour might be hatching.

Ken opened his knife and took the bottle from Hlloy and deftly spun the blade around the seal. He peeled off the neckband and set it on the counter beside the glasses. With an ease clearly borne of practice, he closed the knife blade and opened the corkscrew. He gave it a few quick twists and eased the cork free with the barest whisper of a pop.

He handed the bottle back to Holly. He removed the cork from his knife, set the cork -wet side up - on the counter and put the knife away.

When Holly had poured both glasses Ken took one and, raising it, inclined it to Holly. "Glad to have you."  He toasted.

He took a sip and swallowed thoughtfully, "It really is nice, isn't it? Any plans for lunch? We could go grab Dick if you'd like." He suggested, genuinely hunger after his earlier work out.

• Like 1