June's Room

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June opened a few door looking for a perfect bedroom. The mansion had so many empty ones now and she sighed finally settling on one that had a small fireplace and private bathroom. She had left the door open as she sat down on the bed looking around her "guess this my room now...." She moved to the dresser and slowly started putting her clothes away as the morning sun was just starting to rise and come through the window. 

Alex was in the dining room when the things happened there. If it were anyone below his role he would have said something but he decided against it as the beta was a touch higher in rank than him. He had witnessed her go off with one of the males but it seemed she didn't do anything as he caught her soon after entering this new room. He would go over to the door and knock a bit hesitantly... She was single and this was his chance to get the female he wanted... although he also did not intend to urge her into it.

June was sitting on the floor with a skirt in her hands as she paused and looked at the door. She tensed slightly seeing who it was "Oh Alex....um....d...do you need something?"  He was one of the few who seemed to honestly like her, his brother and selene were a couple others but the beta had never knocked so hesitantly before. June of course looked him over mentally and her inner growled slightly "when did he get so hot?! He wasn't that buff when I joined and now......fucking mating season"

Alex would wait patiently for her to answer and when she did he watched her tense and he would let her speak "Well.. Um I saw what happened in the dining room... do you want to talk about it? or not in the mood?" he asked now not even noticing her look over him. He would down at her "Or want something to take your mind off of things? I can go get some drinks to share" he added now... he felt bad for June and he more so wanted to comfort her rather than fuck her at the moment... but hey comforting her would certainly help push things along with her now that she was single.

June looked at him "earrings and hairpin were birthday gifts...the bracelet was last years anniversary gift to me." She looked at the box before closing it "it has his name, my name, and the words 'love eternal' engraved on the inside of the band but it was all just a lie!" She covered her face as she started crying again "he said he was gonna keep me all night, renew our bond as mates! One vampire Alex....."

She looked at him as every single drop of pain was revealed and she shifted slightly "One goddamned fang freak was all it took for him to suddenly say I failed as luna and dump me like a bag of trash on our anniversary of all nights! I had planned to give him something special to show him how much i loved him and I was hoping to get his gift too and know he loved me back but it was all lies! I feel like he never loved me and he faked it all for 2 years!" She turned and punched the wall hitting a stud which hurt her wrist 

Alex would look at her "The jewelry can be modified" he said now going over and sitting next to her. "The bracelet can be remade and re-engraved" he said looking at the earings "If they were birthday gifts then they should never go back.... " He added before  gently hugging her as she began to cry he would just listen to her. 

He would continue to listen understanding her pain. "If that was the case then he never deserve-" he said cutting himself off as punched the wall recognizing the sound of a stud being hit all to well "Calm yourself and he pulled her close and kept a strong arm around her as he began to gently feel at her wrist making sure it was ok "Are you alright? Should I take you to a gamma?" He asked her now hoping she didnt injure herself

June froze at being held as she wasn't use to it. She slowly started to relax into him as he started checking her wrist and closed her eyes speaking softly "how are you always so kind to me even when I've been a bad luna? You and your brother both....always nice to me no matter how badly I mess up"

Alex would raise an eyebrow "Well...." he said continuing to check out her wrist "Please don't take this the wrong way but I never wanted you to be a Luna" he said sighing some "So... in reality I didnt care how you were as Luna... as long as you were happy" he admitted now as he soon let her wrist go not bothering to talk about his brother... he wasnt worried about wherever his brother had gone off to. Right now all he was worried about was June.

June was shocked to hear him say that "why didn't he want me to be luna?" She slowly tried to pull away as she looked up at him "why didn't you want me to be luna? Was I that bad at it?" She was so worried now that she didn't notice her own body giving in to the scents in the air as her own pussy was becoming wet from being so close to a male.

Alex looked at her now "I didn't want you to be a luna in the first place " he said as the scent began to hit him and he would look at her now "I don't care how you treated the position ... all I cared about was that you were happy" he stated now but as the scent began to hit him harder he would soon enough gently pin her down bending down beginning to kiss and bite at her neck "I didn't want you to be a Luna because I wanted you to myself..." he finally admitted now that her scent was getting to him.

June gasped and tried to stop him "Alex what are you...." She shivered from the way he was touching her as the scents finally hit her "oh no...stupid season" she tried to push him off but he was stronger than her "Alex please don't give in to the stupid scents in the air...."

June looked around her slightly panicked as she tried to think. She was technically lower rank now, her door was wide open, and she was pinned under a beta minor who was bigger than Austin. If anyone saw her like this she would never hear the end of it...especially from samara. She looked up at him "why are you saying you wanted me for yourself? I'm obviously not worth keeping around if the alpha dumped after two years" she closed her eyes breaking down "why would anyone want a worthless girl like me?"

Alex looked at her now before growling a bit now "I loved you long before you started messing with him" he said sighing some now getting off of her "Except before I acted on it you started forming a relationship with him" he said now "You are not worthless" he added now thinking to himself trying to think of what words to say next... he was unsure "Thats why I never wanted you to be luna..." he said now 

June was stunned and just stared at him "you...what....?" No one had ever said they had feelings towards her, not even as a joke! June slowly sat up and whispered to him nervously "close my door....then tell me full confession please? You're always so blunt so this is...different to me..."

Alex looked at her now before nodding going to the door and shutting it before having a seat again "I said that I have loved you long before you started messing with him...although my stupidity resulted in me wasting to much time... and before I could act on it you had already fallen for him... I wasn't going fight with another wolf over you" he said now sighing a bit 

June blushed slightly as her inner wolf was crying for love. She didn't even meet Alex and his brother hunter until after she had started dating Austin so she had no idea anyone liked her "I thought everyone hated me for going from warrior to luna ." She sighed looking down in defeat "samara obviously is enjoying me getting tossed aside. I've never wanted to punch anyone so badly in my life and now she's done my job for me and told the whole pack I was dumped and not luna anymore"

Alex looked at her now and he would raise an eyebrow before sighing a bit now "Unfortunately with me being lower than her I had to keep my mouth shut for that scenario... otherwise I would have told her to lay off" he said now shrugging a bit now. He would look at her now "I never hated you for becoming Luna... I was more mad with myself than anything" he said shrugging a bit now