June's Room

June hesitantly took his hand "thank you for genuinely caring about me Alex. I wish I was still able to give your orders as luna, I'd tell you to defend me against her until I die just to make her leave me alone" She took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes "I'm probably going to regret asking this but...what are your personal feelings and opinions about how I've been treated by Austin for the past two years?"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex thought about it but shook his head "I had no thoughts or opinions... while true I was jealous of the relationship... I didn't care about what happened in the relationship as long as you seemed happy... I was happy knowing you are happy" he said sighing some now as he looked at her before rubbing her hand a little bit now 

June looked away nervous "I appreciate the offer Alex but I'm not sure if I should accept or not. I don't want anyone talking bad about you and I definitely don't want samara starting anything about you liking the rejected luna turned warrior bitch" she felt horrible calling herself a bitch but it was probably how most saw her

Alex growled a little bit annoyed at that statement "If I really gave a damn about all of that I would not be here" he said now "I don't care what others think and I can handle comments and shit ... what more important to me is you" he said now sighing some "Sorry for growling" he said looking away

Now that she did this he wanted her to agree to one thing before he continued "I am not like my brother... I don't like sharing...if you really want this I won't let you sleep with others but at the same time I will be loyal to you..." he said now looking her in the eyes.... of course there were rare chances he could be convinced to sleep with another as long as June was involved but he really did not want to share her.

Edited by Sinful Vampire

Alex would nod his head "Yes....and the only time I will ever touch anyone else is if they are invited by you and you agree to it... otherwise I am yours... and you are mine...I will refuse to touch anyone else and I have refrained from doing so for the past few years" he said now keeping still now