For Love of Nature (AzathothxChiyako)

He kept his pace as he slid between her legs, his cock partially parting her petals with each thrust, moistening his length and making sliding between her thighs easier and easier. He sighed at the feeling, his rod throbbing and twitching as he went, and he could feel his on release building as he went, "I am my lady, your flower and thighs feel quite pleasing." he got out as he thrust, his free hand sliding down her legs as she rolled her hips, before giving her plump rear a squeeze, then sliding over to rub up her taint to her wet slit, fingers parting her petals slightly. He adjusted his angle and pressed more of his length against her as he continued, his tip sliding across the opening with each thrust. "I hope my dear little doe is enjoying herself as well." he growls out softly at the feeling, his length now completely covered in her nectar as he moved, "Or should I change positions? There are many we could try."

• Love 1

Thanks to her own excitement the mortal's pace only increased. It wasn't long before her thighs, her belly, and the man's length were all coated with her sweet nectar. He wasn't holding back either, drawing himself out until his tip brushed against her tiny flower, only to tease it with another thrust forward as he slid off her gentle crevice. She was starting to get riled up once more, hips rolling perhaps a bit more excitedly.

So close to entering! This is quite exhilarating! Of course if he did that then I would need to punish him. He seems to know better.

A hushed gasp emerged from her, mind torn away from her thoughts as a hand squeezed at her rump. The very same hand then lowered between her legs, fingers teasing along her taint and crotch, even parting her pussy open to leave her pink flesh exposed to a constant assault from his manhood. It was evident as well that he was nearing his own release. The throbbing was, at this point, very pronounced!

"We may try another. I do enjoy trying new things."

• Love 1

Lysander grinned at that, and pressed himself firmly between her thighs, his balls resting against her ass, then he moved the hand that wasn't holding her legs, and releasing her legs he grabbed her hips and picked her up. He then spun her around so she was facing the wall, his hangs moving to grab her thighs as he set her pussy against his cock. Then he started to slide against her slit with is rod parting her lips as it went. His mouth found her neck, and he started to plant kisses against her, trailing them up and down her neck, before bringing his mouth up to her ear as his first climax built. "Tell me my lady," he says as he pants softly into her ear, "What more do you want, because if we go further," He sucks on her earlobe briefly, "I'm going to want to ravish you until neither of us can stand."

• Love 2

Once more she was moved, this time picked up and set against one of the walls. Hands settled against the wood, fingers gripping as best she could while she lifted her rump, tail wagging excitedly behind her. Eyes shut and a soft gasp of bliss slipped free from the little doe. Lysander's cock was set against her pillowy soft womanhood, dragging back and forth across it. Now the gently slapping of her rump against her lover's pelvis created a rhythmic song for their foreplay.

A series of kisses were unleashed as a barrage against her neck. She had to be still so as not to accidentally stab the poor mortal with her horns. That became increasingly more difficult when he reached her soft deer-like ear, drawing a hushed whimper of bliss from the young deity. As it turned out she was fairly sensitive there!

What more do I want?

Truth be told, she wanted a lot more. Even so, she was too timid to push things quite that far. Besides, as good as he was, he hadn't quite earned that. "This is fine" she whispered between gentle breaths. "Cum for me."

• Love 1

Lysander nibbled at her ear after hearing her soft whimper and wanting to her more, and his cock twitched more and more as he continued to thrust against her soft lips, the feeling was bliss for him and he wanted more, but he'd go with her pace, after all she was the angel here. So he continued to thrust away, the slapping of his ball against her rump filled the room between their gasps and heavy breathing. And as he drew close to his release, he moved one hand away from holding her, using just one to hold her up, but his other moved and started to play with her clit as he thrusted faster and faster, climax reaching its pinnacle, until he came, and growled out deeply, his cock angling upwards from between her legs and releasing strand after strand of hot white cum, "Fuuuuuck." he groaned out into her neck as his cock twitched and pulsed against her flower in waves as he orgasmed.

• Love 1

For a mortal Lysander had quite the sexual appetite. Not only that, he seemingly had the stamina to match it! But then she was no expert on the subject matter and she could be entirely incorrect. Even so, he had had enough to satisfy her, at least for the moment. Try as he might with the delicate work of his hands, the horned deity was not close to her second release. Still, it was a pleasant enough experience, her hips rolling not only to assist the man with his thrusts, but also to drag her crotch against her lover's fingers.

Thick ropes of seed splattered across the wall in front of her while Lysander's cock throbbed between her legs. He had finally released! She hadn't even gotten messy from it. That was nice. Of course there was a new mess to clean up now, but nature would tend to it with time.

A hand reached up, patting against the man's head while his face remained buried against her neck. "You did well. We may do this again in the future." Depending on how well he did, of course.

• Love 1

Lysander chuckled into her neck even as his orgasm subsided, cum dripped from his tip, but his rod didn't grow soft. "Oh? All done my lady?" he asks, "With just the foreplay?" he kissed her neck again. He wasn't in the least satisfied, sure he had released once, but she was an angel after all, and he was no simple mortal, he was a half-breed after all. His hand moved from between her legs and took hold of her hips once again as he shifted and sat on the bed with her, caring not if it broke, since he knew neither of them would be hurt by it.  "I am far from spent, and seems to me neither are you." he said softly into her ear, his hands rubbing her pale thighs, his lips kissing her ear again.

• Love 1

Again she was lifted up, this time returned to the bed. The poor aging furniture creaked beneath the weight of them both as Lysander took his seat. She found herself within the man's lap, cock still held between her thighs. She reached a hand down as her gaze lowered, gently petting atop the throbbing length. He really hadn't grown any softer.

"Mm. I can see that, yes."

Given what he'd told her, this wasn't that surprising. Even so it would act as a good encouragement. Keep the mortal on edge. Wanting more. Hungry for this sort of thing, whether it be with her or another. Perhaps he might even act on it and return with someone else to play with!

"I can go for longer, however I am satisfied with what we have done for the moment."

• Love 1

Lysander sighed at her response, but nodded and wrapped his arms around her stomach, his cock slowly growing limp, though was still large even then. He kissed her neck, "Glad I could please you my lady." he says softly, his voice now calm and kind again, "Should you need my services in the future for such things, do not hesitate to ask." he says and blows softly into her ear again.

That was a much needed release, but now I do find myself wanting more of this angel.

"Now my lady, this other of your kind you wish me to bring. Would she suffice as a partner for your viewing pleasure? Should she agree?" he asks, fingers trailing across her stomach.

• Love 1

A strange, comforting feeling spread throughout the little doe's body as she was held close to her lover's front, arms curling around her stomach. Her gaze was drawn towards his cock as it slowly deflated between her thighs. For a moment she considering rubbing them together. Teasing him would be fun, after all! But he had deserved some kindness. The faintest hint of pink also appeared upon her cheeks as her neck was kissed, hips wiggling a bit from side to side, squishing her soft rump into the mortal's lap.

"I shall keep that in mind" mumbled the Angel, ear flicking softly as air was blown against it.

That was fun. We will definitely be doing it again.

While Lysander asked his question and trailed his fingers across her flat stomach the horned deity stretched her legs out in front of herself, tail wiggling behind her against the man's pelvis. "She would, yes. As are most creatures, I do not restrict the partners of those I am with, nor would I restrict myself. It is the same with other deities. Of course, if I do make you my champion then that shall change somewhat."

Finally content, the pale creature wiggled herself free from the man's grasp and slid to the ground. Tendrils drew her cloak neatly back onto its proper place upon her shoulders. "I must tend to the woods now. Thank you for that break. It is lovely. I shall see you, Lysander."

With that said, and without another word, the horned goddess departed from the little hut!