• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, hi!  So glad you like my prompts.  I see that you have left me message for three of my roleplays.  All three of them are exciting to me but my current fav is Night Rider.  So a little more: Most of my roleplays include multiple characters.  I do not expect you to produce complete personalities for several people but rather a main character with several 'helpers'.  This being said I would not turn away a single mean heartless character.  

Focus is on mean sadistic "??" .  Their main focus in on making their victim suffer with rape being a secondary factor that comes toward the end of the roleplay.  Hu,miliation plays big in my roleplays.  Exciting groups in order:  Group of boys a little older than me; a group of men that have chips on their shoulders; a single boy who has decovered his fathers BDSM magazines and decides to try them out; a single man that know what he wants and has a special place already prepared.

Any questions?  Still interested?

hello! yes i am still interested. i dont think i have any dire questions at the moment, but if its alright i may ask you about things during the rp.

i enjoy the ideas of having many little helpers, but i might focus on having just a few if thats ok. also i yesi have posted on wuite a few of your ideas, they are all very appealing to me.

• 1 month later...

(hey, so sorry i havent responded in so long, just life taking a hold)

i was sitting in the seat next to yours, well the one you've used the other two times, on the bus that you take once every two weeks. I had noticed you, durign yoru previous two rides, but decided to wait and see if you we're taking this as a regular, permanent thing. now having a set plan in mind i wait in the seat next to yours, waiting fro you to get on once again. i see you enter the bus once more, and look out the window, waiting for yuo to sit down. once you do i turn to face you "hey there. what brings someone so young to be ridign this bus by yourself?" i ask you in as freindly a tone i can muster, trying to get you to trust me right away.

(hope this was a good start, and once more so soryr for hte long long wait)

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up