"All I did was..."

PLOT

When you think of your childhood, you would remember the good times before responsibility took ahold of you. Playing, making friends for the first time and making stupid promises that will be forgotten in due time. Well, that's supposed to be how it is.

What these two children did was promise that they will get married once they grow up and grow old together. They held so much hope at the thought of it but just like that, one of them forgot it while the other held unto it like it was their only reason to live.

Imagine how that person felt when their beloved forgot their promise and seeing her holding another man's arm made them see red.

They have knocked down their beloved and tied them up, waiting for them to wake up.

THEMES & KINKS

This roleplay has dark themes like rape, yandere, kidnappings and possibly Stockholm syndrome.

Kinks for this roleplay are bondage, rape, mind break and others that can be applied here (just ask to be sure). My limits are plays involving body wastes.

Another thing is that gender doesn't really matter to me but I'd prefer to play the female.

STARTER

"When we grow up, let's get married!"

That was the cursed childhood promise that will bring you problems later on in life, either you forget it or you become obsessed with it. Maeve did the former, thinking that it wasn't something too serious. She was 100% wrong.

As the girl opened her eyes, she was tied up, the ropes burning into her skin. Her eyes wondered around her surroundings, an unfamiliar place as she expected. But this thought only causes panic to consume her mind. Where in the world is she?! Heck, how was she even here in the first place? Maeve frowned worriedly since she can't recall the most recent event before she woke up here. She wanted to scream but she stopped herself from doing so since there is a possibility that her captor's present. Whoever it is, she wanted nothing more than to scream at them because she was sure she did nothing to deserve this..!

Edited by yubi
Additional information

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 01/03/2023 at 15:37, Nether said:

If you don't have any takers anymore I can try this out. It might be easier with flipping the roles though 

Slr, I've been hella busy so I haven't been active as much. So we're gonna make the girl the yandere?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up