• Community Administrator

Welcome to Saint Arc and Mercury High Schools.

This pamphlet contains all the information you need to know about the Saint Arc and Mercury High School. Including Courses and schedule. Saint Arc is an all girls School, while Mercury is an all-boys High School. They are both situated on Blackberry Falls City on the edge of the city limits, directly opposite each other. In fact, in recent years the two have been acting like a single High school, however they mainly kept the gender specific areas (Although some female students have some lessons in Mercury and vice versa). Students from all over the globe come to dive into the world of education. The two wealthy schools has become famous worldwide for helping students with special abilities and having a 99% success rate of student applications to the local University (Thorndown). Most students live off campus with their parents, however there are some dorms in both High Schools. They are a small room (enough room for a metal bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and a little walking space) but all students have to share bathrooms and the cafeteria area for meals and washing. These dorms are for students from abroad, orphans, or even children sent there by unhappy parents. The schools both boast excellent teachers and education.

This pamphlet is split up into sections:

Edited by Neptune
  • Love 1

Campus buildings.

This is a list of what is in the School campus. If you have any suggestions, then please contact a member of the RolePlay staff and if it is liked, then it will be added.

• Reception.
  • Classes and facilities for all subjects.
  • Classes to cater for the supernatural subjects.
  • Several lecture halls for all subjects.
  • A large library. On the ground floor there is a locked off section for spell books and the like.
  • Bus stops: The High Schools have its own buses which students can use for free. Takes students from the schools to the centre of the city with stops along the way.
  • Several computer rooms. Some large, some small. Some for personal work, or they can be booked for lessons.
  • Dorms for students living on campus

If there is anything that you think would be good to add to the list, then please contact me. Thank you!

School Rules.

• Students cannot enter the other school without prior permission from teachers.
  • Students must be between 11 and 18 years of age. Afterwards they can choose to go into work or attend the University.
  • Do not damage/ steal/ remove school property.
  • Weapons are STRONGLY discouraged.
  • Abuse fullstop towards staff/ teachers and other faculty is not tolerated.
  • These rules can change at any time.
  • Drugs are STRONGLY discouraged.

Thank you for reading the rules! Please keep to them, students!

• Love 1

Schedule and courses

The schedules are the same for both of the schools. This is to allow for easy cross-over of lessons to occur and swapping of students. Between each lesson, there is a ten minute break where the students can either have a snack, catch up with friends, get things from their locker, have a bathroom break, or cross from one school to the other. Lunch is an hour long, so plenty of time to get a lunch and talk to friends. As well as sneakily do that late homework of theirs before the last two periods xD

Class Schedule

1st Period 8:00-8:50

2nd Period 9:00-9:50

3rd Period 10:00-10:50

4th Period 11:00-11:50

Lunch 11:50-13:00

5th Period 13:00-13:50

6th Period 14:00-14:50

Available Classes

Mathematics

• Algebra I-III
  • Pr-calculus
  • Calculus AB, BC, CD
  • Statistics
  • Geometry
  • Trigonometry

Social Studies

• World Geography
  • US History
  • World History
  • Government
  • Economics

Science

• Natural science l-ll
  • Biology I-II
  • Chemistry I-II
  • Physics I-II
  • Environmental Science
  • Aquatic Science
  • Equine Science
  • Anatomy

Language

• American Sign Language I-III
  • German I-III
  • French I-IV
  • Spanish I-VI
  • English I-IV

Physical Education

• General Physical Education
  • Football/Soccer
  • Wrestling
  • Water Polo
  • Basketball
  • Baseball
  • Dance
  • Drill Team
  • Flag Team

Electives

• Office/teacher aides
  • Psychology
  • Sociology
  • Engineering
  • Programming
  • Computer Science
  • Video Game Design I-II
  • JNROTC/JROTC
  • Wood Shop
  • Metal Shop
  • Auto Shop
  • Culinary Arts
  • Student store
  • Theater tech
  • Home economics
  • Typing/keyboarding
  • Health
  • Child development

Fine Arts

• Creative Writing
  • Art
  • Ceramics
  • Photography
  • Animation
  • Theater Arts
  • Choir
  • Band

(If you have any problems or questions please feel free to contact a member of RP Staff, especially if you have a useful suggestion!)

• Love 1

• 9 years later...

NPCs of Mercury and Saint Arc High Schools

This post outlines the NPC characters within the two High Schools. Just like with the other NPCs within Blackberry Falls, you are free to roleplay them as long as you stick within the confines of their character.

Mercury High School

spacer.png

Position: Headmaster
Name: Leon Baker
Date of Birth: 8th June 1962
Species: Human (UFF Designation: Tau'ri)
Height: 6'1" (185cm)
Weight: 11st 6lbs (72.6kg)
Nationality: Ashaean
Information: Leon is a firm, but fair Headmaster although he does have a reputation among the students that he is absolutely terrifying however he treats students with kindness until they start causing trouble. That is when they find out why he has such a reputation. He was born in Ashaea and has a passion for educating the newer generations. He enjoys being a teacher and headmaster, and will sometimes substitute classes if he has the time to. 

spacer.png

Position: Student President
Name: Damien Thatcher
Date of Birth: 14th September 1992
Height: 5'11 (180cm)
Weight: 10st 8lbs (67.1kg)
Information: Damien is a 12th grade student who is the Student President. Often is students have an issue that they want brought up with the teachers, he is the guy to ask. He is quite a cheery, easygoing guy who likes to flirt with others. 

Saint Arc High School

spacer.png

Position: Headmistress 
Name: Vivian Moore
Date of Birth: 5th January 1968
Height: 5'6" (168cm)
Weight: 9st 8lbs (60.8kg)
Information: Vivian is a kind hearted woman that cares very deeply for the education of her students. She does everything she can to ensure that the school is well funded enough to provide the teachers and equipment necessary. With troublemakers, though, she can be quite firm like her Mercury counterpart but otherwise she is considered to be a kind, sweet woman.

spacer.png

Position: Student President
Name: Jessica Lee
Date of Birth: 12th April 1992
Height: 5'4" (163cm)
Weight: 8st 5lbs (53.1kg)
Information: Jessica is a very fun loving woman who likes to hangout and engage in activities around the school. She is a good listener and quite approachable to those with problems, and is quite earnist when it comes to her job. One of her favourite school activities is swimming, and will almost religiously attend swimming clubs and events as she dreams to one day win gold in swimming. 

• Love 1