Skyrim - The taming and grooming of Argonian Cock Slaves and Smegma Sows- [JennyDK & KazeRP]

The two young jarls, Elrin and Brantus sat in just their velvet robes on a bed in their private quarters on Dragonsreach, massive bulges already visible through them as they gazed upon the two voluptuous argonian maids who appeared in front of their quarters. Their plan worked as they approached the two lizard maids, already sinking their hands in their mega size tits, feeling the weight of them through their clothes, each of them cupped one of their massive nipples as the brothers grinned at each other. "You two are hired.""Now if you are to continue working here, strip down from these clothes and lay on the bed on top of each for us~". They say as if they planned all of this, which they did. Using their influence and wealth as the two young Jarls, they bought out every other noble house or tavern who wanted to hire these maids. It was lust at first sight for these boys, before they could talk properly they were already full of lust as they were granted a boon of Dibella and with it, massive cocks spanning 2 feet as well as each boy had a set of them! As the two boys approached the maids, they were sure to be able to smell the rancor and musk from the unwashed boys, even when not fully revealed, the smell of their smegma was evident as the boys gestured to their bed, feeling the maids' ass they did. "I'm sure they will be begging for our cocks not even a minute as we fuck their holes..." Elrin said quietly to his brother, "Oh I'm sure we wont even make it half way before they beg to be slaves for our cocks for all of time." Brantus replied as the boys eyed the maids hungrily.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by KazeRP
  • Love 1

For the last 2-3 months, life for the two argonians living in the city of Whiterun has been rather difficult, but luckily not miserable or overly bad. For some reason, any place looking for workers and offering proper wages, have either rejected the two lizardfolk or made it clear in other ways, that they are not going to get hired there. Another strange thing is that the two of them have nearly always had at least one man pining for them, but now it seems like they are being avoided all of a sudden. Of course, they are even less aware of the reasoning why these things have been arranged and what the real plans those actions are, at least for now. The two female argonians in questions are the mother and daughter pair of Rosk'va and Deeja. They have been sought after by the boys basically from nearly since birth and all that time, things have been planned out and set up for what is to come and now the whole sceme is finally starting to unfold for real. Even before the two fo them reached the castle of Dragonsreach, the foul stench that always seem to longer in faint form all over town just gets worse the closer one gets to the boys. Getting very close to the bedchambers, to which a guard directed them, they are pretty woozy and walk funny due to how bad it gets. Soon, they finally enter the room of Elrin and Brantus, finding the two young boys in there."Hello sir Elrin and Brantus...we are Rosk'va and Deeja....here to app-...", is all the mother get to say before she is cut off by the boys speedily making their way over to them and Elrin simply stating their agreement to hire the two lizard women and groping them like this, as well as having slipped off their underwear on the way, revealing not just one, but two massive and towering boy cocks to the argonians. Needless to say, the two females are left completely speechless, shocked, confused and off-guard. So with no chance or time to think it over or assess the situation, they act fully on instinct, just as the bratty boys were sure they would. Before Deeja or Rosk'va are fully aware of what is happening, they find themselves in a very shocking situation. The daughter is on her back on the bed, and her mother on top of her on her hands and knees, both of them fully naked and exposing their massive female assets. As she stares up from below, Rosk'va sees two massive boy cocks aimed for her mother's ass and pussy and the same goes for Deeja as she looks down at her daughter."Ahhhh...what...what is...this?", the young one says, clearly still unsure what just happened.

b31255b7368a16bb8befdd2442d7bbee9ef320c6large.sample_8b8785565f32c0e8b9fe0456a91

• Love 1

Elrin, massive burly cocks rubs against Rosk'va pussy and ass, as with Brantus to Deeja as they tease the entrances with their sweaty, smegma covered cocks. "What's happening is that you two are gonna be our new maids, and in our case maids means personal cock slaves!" He says with a bratty smile as he sticks just the tip of his cocks in Rosk'va, feeling her cum 30 times already as she quivered on the smallest part of his dick.  Brantus did the same to Deeja, feeling her cum 50 times over at the smallest insertion as the two lizards moaned like the cock slaves they're soon to be. "Buying out all the taverns and men in town to keep these two as our personal cock attendants was the best idea we've had!". Brantus exclaimed smugly, but before the Lizards realized the boys plans fully, they shoved half their cocks total length in them. feeling the maids come 1000 times over as their holes were filled and rubbed in the inside by their reeking cocks, being so closed to the boys was stifling with their musk but all the maids could do is scream in pleasure as the boys made their way deeper in them.

• Love 1

The eyes of both lizard ladies are fixed hard and strongly at the sight of two massive boy cocks each, that push at the two lower holes of the other argonian. The insertions are pretty rough and tight due to the size of their cocks, the tightness of the women and oc course having both of their holes stuffed at the same time and for the very first time ever. In fact, neither of them have ever tried anal sex before and thus it helps a lot with the slimy and nasty coating of smegma on these filthy cocks of theirs to make it painless and easy. At the very exact time, all four cocks of Elrin and Brantus enter enough to fill the asses and pussies with their tips, already delivering more orgasms than either of them have ever experienced in their lifetime before this moment."AHHHH...FFU.FUUUCCKK!!! SOOO...SOOO...MUUCCH!!! I AM...EPXLOOODIIING INSIDEE!", the younger argonian cries out. The older one simply moans out deep, hard and loud as a result, but both of them clench hard around the boys' tips. By now, the words of the boys register properly in their heads and they are somewhat able to respond."Ahhhnn...huh? What? Noo...that is simply not an option...you are being presumptious and pretty....nghhh...full of yourselves, brats!", the mother groans out.

"Full of ourselves are we? You're the ones who can barely speak with just the tip of our massive tips, lets say we go deeper~". Brantus says to the older lizard as he shoves his dicks a third of the way in, feeling her tight body coil around him as her orgasms grow many times over as she cums 10,000 times with not even half of his girthy boy cocks in her. "Oh I'm sure you can handle more~ after all we have plenty more to give you two, I have a bet to win!" Elrin says as he follows suit, probing deeper in the younger one with their smelly cocks, as both come 100,000 times a second as the boys smugly look at them as they are filled. "I'm sure you'd want more of our young cocks after this, all you two have to do is ask~. Be our willing cock-slaves and you'll get all of our length in you!" Not even a minute pass as Elrin presses the question on them, wanting to win the bet with his brother for breaking these two slutty maids in the first 45 seconds,

Edited by KazeRP
  • Love 1

"This..this is alreaadddyyy...crazzyy...tiiiiight...and tooo muuuuch!", the other argonian cries out as even more orgasms hit them hard and well and often, like rapid fire of pleasure to numb their minds and bodies. Both of them can do little else but squirm and writhe their bodies, along with repeatedly clenching hard and tight around the cocks of the boys stuffing all four of their lower and warm holes."Wait...waiiiit....even more? This is already...bad...nghh..enooough", the mother manages to chime in just before the two boys sink into them even further again. The many, many, many new orgasms soon overshadow the last onslaught, as they are more numerous and even more violent than those. Elrin manages to fit in one last comment towards the two females before both of them experience that many climaxes in rapid succession. This onslaught proves to be the very tipping point for Deeja and Rosk'va as they cannot seem to hold back their convulsing inner walls as well as how these orgasms batter their minds hard and well, pushing them over the edge. Their heads gets heavily scrambled into a mess of pure pleasure, orgasmic bliss and pure carnal lust and need. The moment causes the two lizard sluts to lose themselves fully and scream at the very top of their lungs. At the same time, they let out their lewd and orgasm-drowned voices, for all of the castle and beyond to hear."AHHHH!! FUUCK!! CUUUMMIIIINNNGG!! CUUUUMMMIIIIINNGG!! CUUUMMMIIIIIIIINNGG!! YESSS!! BY THE NIIIINEEE!! PLEASEEEE TAKEEE MEEEE AS YOUR COOOOCK SLAAAVEEE!! NOOOW!!! PLEASSEEE!!", the daughter yells out."CAAAN'TT!!! FUUCKINGG!!! STOOOP!!!! CUUUMMIIIIINNNGGG!!! YESSS!!! FUUCKKK YESSSSS!!! I LOOOST TOOO COOOCK!! HAPPPY TO BECOOOOMMME YOUUUUUUR COOOOCK SLAAAAVEEE!!", Deeja chimes in, at the same time, time hitting the 39 seconds mark.

Elrin offers a sly grin to his brother as his cocks reach deeper in the cock-broken argonian daughter, "I think that was less than 40 secs that it took to turn these ladies into slaves for our young cocks, so looks like I win~. And now that we've turned you two into our personal cock slaves, We're going to have so much fun using you two for lets say...the next 24 hours?" Elrin says smugly as he looks over to Brantus. "Hmmmm, Lets say more than that, we must make sure they wont ever talk back to us again!". He replies as he follows suit, both of their cocks reaching all the way in the lizard maids as they cum 800,000 times a second over and over again. Their shaking bodies only to serve to pleasure the filthy boys cocks as now they finally fucked them with their whole lengths with these long deep thrusts, only increasing the amount the number of times the maids cum many times over. "Oooh im close~ Tell me, do these slutty lizards want our young, fertile, nordic seed deep in their holes?"Elrin says smugly as he continued to fuck the daughter with hard thrusts, his cock twitching for the first of many loads in her, as Brantus was also close to staining the mother's inside too as they handled them fiercely. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst their words are sort of mean, the lizards can still sense that behind it, is a deep, underlying playful tone and intent, making it more spicy lewd talk than outright demeaning and humiliating. There is still a very commandeering and cocky aspect to it as well, which seems to make their pussies twice as wet and hot, which the jarl brothers can easily sense. They even hear that the boys had made a bet on this beforehand, meaning there was clear intent to do this to them from way before they met the first time. Before the two of them are able to even chime in those perverted statements, the boys bottom out inside of them, stuffing both asses and pussies with tons of boy cock meat and making the mother and daughter orgasm even more times now. They toss their bodies around and heads back hard from the onslaught of pleasure hitting them."OHH!!! OHHH!! SHHIITT!!! CUUMMMIIIINNNG!!! CUUUUUMMIIIIIINNNGG!!! CUUUMMIIIIINNGG....NON....AHHHNN...NONSTOOOOPPP!". Rosk'va yells out, this time even louder and harder, surely making people even outside aware of her voice."FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCCKK!!! FUUUCKK YESSSS!!! MY MIND....IS GOIIIINNNG NUUUTSSS!! CUMMMIIIINNNGGG SOOOOO FUUUCKINGGG HAAAARRDD!! YESSS!  FILLL USS!!! FILLLL US NOOOOWW!!", the other screams along as they in turn try to milk both boys.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Their cries of submission to both of the boys' set of cocks was music to their ears as they fucked the argonians holes harder and faster, feeling them helplessly squirm at the pleasure as their pussies clamped and tightened around the boys as the endowed maids began to cum 1,000,000 times a second as they give into the boys' remarks and cocks, their pussies and ass tightening as they milked their cocks as if their bodies NEED the jarls' cum. "Hmm I think its been around 30 seconds? Looks like I get the edge seat!" He said happily as he continued to fuck Rosk'va, the bet was a friendly one between the boys for their favorite spot at the dinner table, which is sure to be much livelier with these two voluptuous maids here now. "Now let give these two cum dumpsters what they want eh brother?" "Agreed! look at these two now! Especially you Deeja first acting so confrontative, now begging for us to fill you, And we will!. Be sure to take it ALL IN!" Brantus said to Deeja playfully between their harsh words, feeling how tight they are as both brother release the first of MANY loads to cum in the tight argonians' holes, filling them up nicely as the groaned in bliss. "FUUuuck~ you're holes are amazing, but don't think we're done yet~ our blessing of Dibella means we can cum however many times we want in these slutty holes, you two will be perfect maids for us!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The inner walls of both mother and daughter both spasm insanely fast, hard and violently, as more and more orgasms reach the bodies and minds of the two lizard maids. The room of the boys is soon filled to the brim with nasty smelly boy stink, the sounds and musk of heavy duty sex and of course the many lewd words and noises made by the four people inside of it. These noises easily reach all of Dragonsreach, for all inside to hear with ease. The two argonians cannot at all think straight as their heads are hammered with endless pleasure and the boys are sure to turn that up even more."Thi....th...thiiirtty seecoondsss? F...foorr whaaaat?", the younger of the lizards moans out hard and loud as she feels her holes slammed into this much and loving it. Their giant asses ripple fast and hard and heavily from each thrust put into them. The two of them try their best to speak during all of this, but only manages to put out so much in between their moaning and screaming and panting."YESSS!! I KNOWWW...I AM SORRYYY! I WIIILLL BEE A GOOD GIIIRL! JUST PLEASE...FILLL MEE UP!! FILLLL US BOOOOTH UPP!!! PLEASEE!!! WE WILLL TAKKKKE ALLL YOUR WONNNDERFULLL BOOOOYY JIIIIZZZ!!", Deeja screams as she orgasms like mad as well. Before Deeja or Rosk'va can fully ready themselves, the four cocks inside of them explode in a huge spurt of warm, sticky and thick boy semen, which even lightly sprays out from their stuffed holes. The two maids scream their lungs out as they cannot hold back the volume of their voices.

• Love 1

The two boys let loose their huge loads into the two argonians as finally they both fully beg for their holes to be creamed and stuffed. They feel how the numbers of the girls orgasms went into the hundred millions a second as they were filled. But the boys did not slow down with their feverish thrusting, feeling how the maids' holes greedily clung to them as they milked all their cocks. The sounds of the their depraved screams of pleasure were music to the boys ears as Brantus slowly removes his massive cocks from Deeja the scent of filth and fresh cum growing even stronger in the room. He watched them pant heavily from such an intense fuck, one of MANY sessions the boys plan to use them for as he pulls out a small container of black paint with an inkbrush from a drawer, as he goes back behind Deeja, carefully inspecting his handiwork, with all the viscous cum seeping from her slutty holes. "Hmmm, you finally admitted how much you are whore for our boy cocks... PERFECT! To memorialize this, lets put a few celebratory words on you eh?" He said as he carefully wrote on her inner thigh "Insert cock here!" with arrows point to her asshole and pussy, "Built for boy cock" on her huge, plump asscheeks as he prepared to fuck her holes again. "You didn't think we'd stop at one load did you? When we're done with you two, you'll only have our cocks on your mind for quite some time!" Elrin was still pounding the younger argonian in a frenzy, some of his stinky, reeking cum escaped her holes with each thrust as Elrin had a wonderful idea for a request. "Say Brantus, how about another part of the deal is that next morning, I can fuck both these slutty maids I'd love to have Deeja sit on my face as Rosk'va rides my cocks all day!" He exclaimed loudly, trying to speak over the cries of pleasures that filled not only their room, but nearly all of Whiterun. "Hmmm... alright! You did win the deal, I'll be sure to get my cravings for this body fulfilled today then!" Brantus said happily as with one quick thrust, shoved his huge cocks back into Deeja and began fucking her rapidly again, both the girls mind being assaulted with the pleasure of cumming 100,000,000 times a second as the they are filled once again with throbbing hard cocks.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Deeja is simply panting hard, deep, rough and fast once she feels her ass and pussy being emptied of hard boy cock. The lizard tries her best to recuperate and regain her senses once she is not longer being thrusted into by the redheaded boy. The argonian is simply lying still, as her body lightly spasms from the pleasure which still wreaks havoc on it and on her mind. She is snapped out of her daze as the boy jarl speaks to her. Before she can form her response to that, she watches the boy write such lewd stuff on different parts of her. The writing is quite perverted and the older lizard feels both immense embarrassement as well as immense arousal by this act and these words."Nghhhh....don't think...ahhhh...you are THAT good and strong! Also...what is this...as if anyone but you would enjoy such nasty words!", she growls out, despite how hotter and wetter her holes grow and how they seem even wetter as well. Deeja is too high on the remaining pleasure to really move, so she is still in a proper position for Brantus to use once more."Ahhhh....such....lewd....and...bratty...wooooordsss! Mmmmmmmmm, can I try it tooo?", the younger Rosk'va moans out deeply in between louder moans and screams. Before long, both gals are once more screaming their lungs out as the boys make good use of all four holes again.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

"Stop the act Deeja! Your holes already tell me all I need to know, that you are a slutty argonian whore! Only fit to receive are cocks day in and day out! You cling to my cocks like you need them, I bet you're already imagining riding my brother's face as he fucks Rosk'va in front of you, you damned cock-maid!" Brantus teased as he held tightly to her jiggling ass to really ram his thick, erect meat shafts in her as the cum from the last load was churned and force out of her with every fierce thrust. The boy took great satisfaction is the "training" of the two argonians, their bodies suited the bratty boys perfectly. "Of course Rosk'va, I'll be sure to make both you swap places next morning, I look forward for seeing how much both of you beg for my cocks, you know...once we finish here, lets have you sign some official papers, promoting from just mere maids to cock-maids! You both will sign once you regain your wits from being fucked us, to truly show how much you love our cocks~" Elrin said smugly has he railed into the younger argonian, making them cum hundreds of millions of time each thrust, leaking juices as all they could was moan and yell against the boys' set up fat cocks.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Deeja, while still feeling defiant and uninterested in such bratty and entitled behaviour, is still unable to stop her body from giving positive feedback to the boy fucking her, as her inner walls grip him even harder and rougher as they speak like thsat to the two of them. Her orgasms very clearly at least triple in how powerful they feel both to herself and Brantus. Despite her natural resilience and disinterest in these debaucherous acts, speak and the like, her body and mind are slowly groomed to both accept and love these concepts. The mental image of the two giving the other brother a fun morning threesome also starts to form in her mind."Ahhhh...nghhhhh...yooou are a siiiick little pervert....I am not turned on by your twisted incest fantasiiess...hahhhnnnnn!", she growls back Brantus, trying to sound repulsed. Rosk'va, on the other hand, seems to fall in line and get carried away more easily and fast, compared to her mother. The younger lizard filth sow moves her body even harder, faster and with more vigor as well, as she tries to match his movements."Ohhhhh....mmmmmmm...byyy thee Niiinnee....souuunds very fuuuuuuuunn...nooot sure how much begggiiinnng I will doooo....", she pants out deeply.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Brantus offers a smug smirk and chuckle to Deeja's weak attempts at resistance, seeing how her body was greedily clenching on his cocks with every strong thrust and harsh word tossed her way. "You may say that...but deep down in you, you truly know that you are nothing but our personal cock-slave! Whose purpose is to please us in anyway she can, just like your sow daughter over there!"  Brantus proclaimed, gripping as much of her ass as he could in his hand to further plunge his thick, filthy cocks into the lizard, feeling her cum half a billion times which every PLAP into her, fiercely determined to groom the older argonian into a submissive, willing cum dumpster. Elrin was fucking the younger one with just as much vigor, lewd ideas running through his head as he rammed his hips into her. "And look how much you dear daughter loves the idea! Surely you will learn to love it! And even better....we should give the two of you new, sluttier uniforms to parade around Dragonsreach in, with plenty of lipstick too!" He proclaimed while still wildly fucking Rosk'va, making sure she cannot even think about living without feeling this pleasure.

• Love 1

In truth, neither of these lizard women were actually into all of these things thrown at them, but the continouous amounts of mind numbing orgasms, dizzying stench and heavy erotic mood and action, is slowly causing the two of them to be groomed into loving all of it more and more and more. The harsh, lewd, bratty and grooming words and phrases seep into their minds as they are fucked thoroughly and well. The two argonians still lie, with on on top of the other. Deeja being the top one, has a front row view of her daughter getting fucked in both her holes and the same goes for Rosk'va below, with her view being upwards from her head. Whilst Deeja is still quite headstrong, stubborn and trying to ignore such lewd banter, she is still orgasming at least 500.000.000 times each time his cocks bottom out in her holes. She bites her lower lip, doing her best to endure and cope with cumming her brains out."NGHHHH....YOU DAAAMMNN BRAAATSSS!! SPOIIILLLEDDD RIIICH BASTAARDS!!! I SHOULLLD REPRIMAAND YOU INSTEAD!!! AHHH.....HNNHHH...CCUUUMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNGGG!", is all the older one can muster to say for now as she experiences a heavy climax frenzy. Rosk'va is less about trying to resist these grooming techniques and much more of a shy and unsure lady. She is more prone to slam her hips agains the thrusts made by Elrin and to accept his huge boy cocks. Her eyes are locked firm and well onto the two other cocks above her face, going in and out of her mother, her mind a jumbled, horny mess."Hahhnnn.....nghhhh...tooo..embarrassinnng...too many...eyes...on usss! Gahhh....can...can we juuust usee...no..normal oonnness...and not tons...of make-up?", she growls out.

• Love 1

The boys were a bit surprised at Deeja's bitchy attitude, they could feel how her body shuddered in pleasure so they knew that with a few more days full of debahcuery and grooming, they would be able to turn that lizard sow into their perfect cock slave. Rosk'va was being trained a bit more easily, but still had some reluctance which the boys would surely iron out. "Of course not! If you two are going to be our personal cock-slaves, you need to look the part! I can already imagine the two of you kissing our cocks with lips full of lipstick, dressed in the slutty clothes!" Elrin said smugly, as he continued to thrust into the younger argonian. Brantus on the other hand, was a bit annoyed at Deeja's willpower, but is MORE than up to the challenge of turning her into a perfect slave. "You think you can do anything to us while your cumming this much! HAH your body tells the truth, its just about time me and my brother swap holes...maybe then you'll come to realize your true purpose in life to be willing sluts to our massive cocks!" Brantus said cockily, as he and his brother pulled out of the argonian, their huge, still erect shafts leaving a trail of cum and filth as they pulled out the lizards to exchange places, giving each other a childish high five before making their way to they new holes, lining up their girthy cocks again to the lizards' pussy and ass and with a loud PLAP, they rammed their cocks deep in the lizards again, making them cum 700,000,000 times as that slight break only heightened there sensitivity to the relentless barrage of fucking. 

• Love 1

Though Deeja is not truly or genuinely into the harsh and bratty treatment, the many orgasms and endless pleasure coarsing through her, causes it to ring more and more true and hot and lovely in her mind, sowing seeds of future love for all of this. Of course, whilst she is not aware of this gradual change, the boy using her holes can feel how she feels ever so more tight, warm and wet for each passing minute in their care. Whatever either argonian may say, their bodies eagerly and continuously squeeze and grip all of them huge boy cocks, stuffing their holes."Nghhhh....ahhnnn...well..m..ma..mayyybeee...it doesn't reallyyyy....gnhhhhh...s...suuuuiiit me...all that giirllyyy...stttuufff!", te daughter replies back, not able to really imagine herself in such garments and make-up. Meanwhile, their wide, doughy and fat asses ripple like mad against their thrusts. Both maids grunt and pant heavy and fast for the brief moment where they are not cumming their brains out nonstop, unable to move for now, even if they wanted to do so. once their asses and pussies are full of cock again, they cannot help but scream out in sheer and utter and pure pleasure, easily heard ALL over Whiterun. Once done, Deeja is still trying to defy those mean and conceited words aimed towards the two."Ahhhh.....asss iiiifff I would leeet twooo little snotty boys ever rule oooover meee like thaaaattt!! You better treasure these fuck sessssioonnsss....we willlll dooo it wheeeenn feell liiiike it!", she pants out hard nd heavily.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

The boys continued to fuck and stuff the two maids holes for the next few hours, their moans easily heard all across Whiterun as the two lizard bitches moan the entire day. Both of the young Jarls were quite determined to do their best to put these new maids in their place. As the new day approached, the boys woke up earlier than the girls, surely due to how exhausted they were from the boys' relentless fucking. The boys on the other hand, were just an energetic as yesterday, thanks to the bless of Dibella they had, meaning they could fuck as long as they wanted. "Hey, since I won the bet brother, can I wake the girls up to a view of my cock while you go and order some nice, thick collars for them?" Elrin asked, eager to barge into the girls' living quarter as give them a fun surprise. "That seems fair, we should engrave some fun names on them too, like 'Argonian cock slut' or 'lizard whore'!" Brantus said excitedly as he readied himself and headed outside of Dragonsreach, making his way to the smithy. Elrin on the other hand, made his way to the maids' living quarter, they had gave those two a special room reserved for them. He crept his way, seeing them sleep, their giga sized tits like mountains as they slept on their backs. Elrin smiled, pulling out his already erect cocks on the chest of Deeja, smearing some filthy on her tits as he pushes his cocks' tips on her cheek. "Wake up sluts! I'm already hard! Go on and clean my tips while you kiss each other! I've had my brother go an order some lovely new attire for the both of you, you two will look even better in some heavy collars and sluttier clothing!" He yells out to the asleep argonian, impatiently thrusting his cock up and down between Deeja's tits, being VERY bratty.

• Love 1

It was a little past midnight that the lewd fucking went on, with no pause or rest for either mother nor daughter. Every part the boys wanted to use, got used repeatedly and every pussy and ass creampied countless times. The boys and argonians all lost trakc of time in a sea of sheer pleasure, arousal, bratty behaviour and talk, grooming and orgasms for everyone. Both Rosk'va and Deeja even had a few times where they had the experience and pleasure of being double stuffed in both ass and pussy or even all four in the same tight lizard hole. The screams ran nonstop past their lips as the boys expertly used all of their sweet spots (or groomed certain parts into sweet spots). At some point, the two of them end up passing out and they are put into their own proper shared bed of large size. The sweet and soft slumber the two of them have going on, comes to a sudden and abrupt halt. The argonians are lying pretty close on the bed, so once they open their eyes, they have a pair of huge, wide, sweaty, stinky and nasty looking mushroom shaped cock tips very close to their eyes and faces. The stench is even worse this time - enough to cause their nose and eyes to burn. Endless lumps of fat, sticky and revolting smegma, mixed with heavy boy sweat and long and wirey pubes, all over them. Of course, they are both quite shocked and stunned as they are presented with this right off the bat."Ahhhh...wh..whatt is this? Boy...it is just morning...you need to wait for a bit...", Deeja says with a lightly snarky tone of voice. Rosk'va is not really trying to fend him off, but is still way too shy to really want to go along with it right away either."Why this early? I am not...not...ready...this soon. Can we...have...like breakfast first...and a bath?", she asks sheepishly.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Elrin continued to relentlessly thrust his thick, filthy meat spears between Deeja's tits, despite her groggy rebuttal. He was was quite happy to win the bet, and he wanted to make sure he THOROUGHLY enjoyed his exclusive time with the two slutty maids before his brother comes back with the jewelry. His massive shafts were able to peek out between the mounds of Deeja's titflesh as he still thrusted away. "It seems the two of you still do not know your place! When we want to fuck these slutty lizard holes, we will! No matter the time of day! As especially since I have one the bet with my brother, I get to have my way with the both of you all by myself first! And besides...with the way the two of you were moaning the entire day of me and brother fucking you two senseless, both of you are faring very well as our personal cock maids~" He said snidely, teasing the two argonians as more and filth was rubbing off between Deeja's tits. He knew it would take much longer for the maids to be groomed into cock seeking whores, but he was more than willing to do his part in turning them into proper sluts. He finally pulled out between Deeja's massive cleavage as he forces his way onto one of the beds, his two huge cocks fully erect and throbbing as they stood high in the air. "You two can eat later! For now...I want Rosk'va riding both of my cocks! And you Deeja...I want you to sit on my face while she rides my cocks!" He said commandingly, tapping on his lap as he eyed Rosk'va excitedly, he was enthralled with this idea as he wait for the maids to follow his orders.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Both lizards are certainly not entirely up for and interested in smutty action and serving the boy this early on. Despite the older lizard sporting - like her daughter too - giga sized breasts, the two cocks still manage to stuff her cleavage nice and well and being able to slip out from the top of it. Thankfully, her tits still wrap fully around both of them at once, giving them lovely sensations of being stimulated from all sides at once. The stench of musky boy cock and the endless filth is already building up a lot onto her own body as it sheds from his ballsack, shafts and tips. Both argonians' stares seems glued to those wonderful boy cocks and it is impossible to hide as well."Our place? Hmppppffhhh...bratty snot...you are just lucky we are committed to a job when we have one!", Deeja growls, with her frown thick and hard and her two cheeks puffed big and red. Despite this look, her face is very cute and lovely to look at. Before the younger maid can chime into the conversation as well, Elrin slides down onto his back on the large bed, ordering the two argonians around further."Ohhh....mmmyy...are...are you sure...this is not...too much...from the morning?", Rosk'va shyly speaks out. Still, even as she speaks, the two of them immediately slides over and position themselves as instructed, with Deeja just above Elrin's young face and Rosk'va, with her holes just touching both hard tips."Hnnggg....demanding little boy....you need to respect your elders...ahnnnn.......shiiiiit", the mother groans out the moment she lowers her already moist and warm pussy onto his face and her daughter feeling the cocks spread her and slide in. Despite being nearly down at the shops, Brantus can soon hear Rosk'va's voice from afar as she goes:"OHHHH...FUUCCCKK!!! CUUUUUUMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGG!".

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

As Brantus goes and hands the gold to Adrianne, though as the sounds of both Deeja and Rosk'va's lewd moans and cries of cumming fill the entire city, they both look up at Dragonsreach from afar. Brantus smiled "Seems like Elrin sure is enjoying himself with the maids for winning that bet! And I can't wait to see his face when I bring these over for them to put on!" He said ecstatically, already picturing the scene in his mind. Adrianne just offered a small smile, wanting to humor the Jarl and want to remain on good terms with him. "Yes..I'm sure you lot must have a LOT of fun." She said nervously handing him the collars she hastily made.

Back in Dragonsreach, Elrin was already enjoying himself fully. His face smothered by Deeja's fat pussy as he began to slide in tongue all around her cunt, fully dedicated to making the bitchy argonian surrender herself to the sheer debauchery they will all engage in frequently. his small hands sunk into her huge ass as he did his best to spread her ass so he could spread her pussy wider as he latched his mouth on it, fully intent on making Deeja moan as loud as her daughter. His hips shook up and down hard the moment he felt Rosk'va's ass and pussy latch on to his huge throbbing meat rods, her moans empowering him to press on even harder as he wanted to fuck her completely silly, the entire bed rocking and creaking with the force of Elrin fucking the two slutty maids.