Alexanders Room

After a while the girls arrived at Alex's room and Sakura smiled teasingly "oh Alex, I brought your girlfriend all prettier up~!" She stepped aside and June stepped in wearing the blue dress, hair pulled back in a half pony tail and some light makeup to highlight her eyes and lips with her earrings and hairpin to finish the look. June felt super shy "hi..."

Alex would look at Sakura raising an eyebrow before blushing as he saw June. He was absolutely stunned "You look like a goddess whos cone to visit" he said blushing a bit as he moved closer to her and Hunter would smile "good job Sakura" he said before thinking a bit "Lead tge way when your ready to Sakura" ... she knew the town he didnt.

Sakura was in her black dress with her hair done and makeup too but she smiled watching Alex and June whispering to hunter "told you it was perfect" June blushed bad getting called goddess and looked down shy "Alex please don't exaggerate, I know I'm no beautiful goddess. But thank you for thinking I'm pretty"

Hunter smiled at her now "I can see why you would suggest it" he said keeping quiet so neither Alex or June could hear them. Alex only blushed a bit now "If I say it I am not exaggerating" he said now as he hugging her close "It looks stunning on you and its going to be hard to keep my eyes off of you" he said now 

Hunter would raise an eyebrow before nodding his head kissing Sakura gently "Fair enough... anything else you got to say?" he asked her now still keeping quiet. 

Alexander would look at her now "Do not concern yourself over that... you are mine... any other girl isn't mine." he said now pressing her close 

Alex now raised an eyebrow himself surprised the pack slut let herself be marked... but in a way her and Hunter were perfect for eachother. "Italian sounds great" he said now and he would hum a bit getting changed into something nicer not caring if the girls saw him or not and he was comfortable around his brother enough to allow him undress and redress  

Hunter would hum a bit now "Although you two aren't paying for a dime...our treat" he said smiling towards June and Alex 

Alex raised an eyebrow now "Consequences?" he asked unsure what consequences would come from Hunter or Sakura. He would shrug a bit as he began to get dressed and Hunter raised an eyebrow curious what Sakura meant as well as consequences were not something they discussed earlier

Sakura walked over to Alex and looked him in the eyes dead serious "the consequences are a partner swap until both girls receive 1 cum load each in their pussy and there is no exceptions to this. If you try pay I get you and hunter gets to put a load in june" she crossed her arms "and yes I know about you not touching anyone waiting specifically for her to become yours" June turned pale slightly as she didn't want to be touched by other guys.

Alex sighed as she said that... of course it was something naughty "That is hardly fair and I will not put June through that" he said now taking his wallet out and tossing it aside so he wouldn't even think about paying for the dinner. "We ready to go June?" he asked gently kissing her and Hunter would hum a bit amused by the penalty Sakura gave but understood nonetheless