[Inside Job] - [Love in Cognito] - [JennyDK, Teppo]

Molly and Alexis both groan and moan deeper for each passing second with Reagan, as both sides do their best to arouse and stimulate each other. Both ladies give out heavily approving sounding noises once Reagan reveals more of her body, as the sweater comes off of her."Oh...very nice. It looks very good on you, Reagan", Molly says with a happy and chirpy tone, admiring what she is seeing. If their cocks is any indication of their approval, the throbbing made from both of them show a great increase as well."I think I would love to have a taste of you back, sweety", Alexis growls in delight before leaving her spot and moves to kneel down behind Reagan. The panties of the scientist are gently pulled down and soon the heat of Alexis' breath is felt on her heated and moist honeypot, just before feeling a tongue that starts to lap at her special place.

The sister's sounds of contentment were well appreciated by Reagan, though one of cocks had grown a bit overeager.  She had just enough time to close her left eye as a small amount of pre-cum squirted out and splashed on her eye.  Reagan giggled good-naturedly and wiped the jizz from her face.  "Oops." She said.

She's ready to return to servicing the ladies' girthy rods when Molly leaves her place in line and comes behind Reagan.  There's a sudden rush of cool air as Molly pulls down Reagan's panties and leggins in one smooth motion.  Reagan shivers as Molly breathes on her bottom, anticipation growing.  The scientist lets out a quiet, relieved moan as the woman begins to eat her out, her tongue diving into the folds of her pussy.

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: as I now began to work on the post, I noticed you switched Molly and Alexis around. Alexis is the one near her pussy.

Molly chuckles back, enjoying the lighthearted and playful tone they have going on, along with the hot and yummy fun that seems to escalate little by little."Hehe...it does look sexy on you...", she says and winks at Reagan while she keeps playing with her fat member. Her member throbs heavy and often, the veins very visible and thick as well, the shaft hot like fire by now. Alexis snickers as well, loving what is happening between the three of them and eager for much, much more to come of course."You smell pretty nice here as well...allow me to make you feel good and nice as well", the sister groans and begins to lick and lap, exploring the depths of the pussy before her.