Owning Your Heart, Body, and Soul (Kasumii x BelleSoumis)

Spoiler

Name: Lee Chapman
Hair & Eye color: Black hair, brown eyes
Height | Weight: 5'6" | 120
Birthday: November 13th
Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4
Currently: USA

Trouble seemed to follow a certain dark-haired young male everywhere he went. He was slumped over in the corner of a dusty stage, his hands bound behind his back. He was backstage. Naked. A chill ran over his body, forcing a shiver out of him as the realization kicked in. His brown eyes appeared hazy, glazed over as he attempted to gather in his surroundings. There were others like him. Young men and women; naked, confused, afraid. Confusion washed over him as he certainly didn't feel right. Was he drugged?

He was coming out of it, whatever it was. The pain was the next thing he felt, some bruises forming over him. Had he been attacked? What exactly had happened? He forced his eyes shut in his attempt to recall what exactly happened that night.

Hours earlier, the young man was frustrated over a paper he was trying to write that was due in the morning. Why in the hell did he take this class? His major was in art, not whatever the hell this was!
His roommates had been urging him to stop for the time being. To go out, hit the town, get drunk!

"You need to relax, damn it! We'll treat you to a drink!" They both promised. He eventually gave in to their continuous urging; something he would end up regretting. But how was a young college student supposed to know?

The fuckers took him to a shady-looking club to get a drink, alright. They filled him with enough drinks until he no longer had any qualms about moving. Damn, just as soon as he was starting to feel better, the assholes wanted to leave?

They left, alright, to the back of the shady ass club. They went to the back where they planned on gambling. They knew he would refuse if he was sober.

"Why the fuck do I need to be with you guys to gamble? You know I don't have anything!" whined the young male. Despite his whining they ignored his words and carried on, practically dragging him to the back. Even though he didn't want to go, he felt a strange mixture of weak and good to stop them.

In the back, the young man was allowed to sit next to his friends to rest. They all sat together around a large table. He watched, yet not much registered as the next set of events unfolded. His friends gambled, as usual, something the young male was familiar with even though he didn't care for it. He might as well fall asleep; the thought came to him as the drink made him feel rather groggy. Looks like he wasn't finishing that paper tonight. He was sure to be in trouble.

"H-Hey, wait, Elliot..." whispered the young man. He felt a hand grab for his pants pocket, his friend's hand slipping in to take his wallet from him. "I told you I don't have anything," he groaned realizing his friend was stealing from him. Damn. Typical Elliot. He glared at his blonde friend and was ready to curse him out until one of the other men suddenly stood up. The male noticed his wallet was in the man's hands. More of the men began to stand and suddenly that really good feeling became more intense. His brows furrowed, he weakly reached for his wallet before everything went black.

As he slowly came out of it, he could recall more of what had happened. Holy shit. He was drugged. Where were his friends? He tried calling out for them, hoping that they would be amongst the others backstage with him.

"Sam?! Elliot?!" he called out when he mustered up enough strength. The only reply he received was from some creeps in black hoods commenting on how the black restraints looked nice against his pale skin. The red marks the male wasn't aware of were supposedly a nice touch. He winced as he felt a slap to his bare ass, a voice telling him to shut up. Just then, he was suddenly lifted by two men before he had a chance to remark. They were on either side of him as they carried him out toward the center of the stage.

Horror struck him as a large audience came into view. He winced as the bright lights came into view. They hurt his eyes, although when they adjusted, his eyes were wide with fear. He was still far too weak and tired to fight back; he just let them carry him out.

"Lee Chapman..." A voice over a microphone began; the stranger listing off the young male's details; how he was originally from London and was attending college. A shivering Lee was beyond terrified. How did they know? How did they know anything about him?!

"The bids will start at fifty thousand."

What.

Lee's breath caught in his throat as he froze. Bids?!

Hands rose with signs; members of the audience began listing off numbers. He panicked. Was he being sold?!

Upon payment from whoever decided to buy the terrified younger male, the buyer would get the option to drug him once more for easier transportation.

• Woohoo 1

Earlier that day…

A gentle flick of his cigarette was Ralph J. Mitchell’s only response to his brother’s plea.

”And why should I help you?” the elder Mitchell inquired, in a gruff and clipped tone. The younger of the two, Marty, pouted, folding his arms and looking out the penthouse window.

”Because that’s what family is for,” was Marty’s pathetic reply, to which Ralph let out a raspy, annoyed chuckle. And he pulled out a handgun, aiming it directly at his younger brother’s head.

”Get out,” Ralph growled, and Marty laughed nervously, holding up his hands as a sign of peace.

”C’mon, big bro! This is the opportunity of the lifetime, here! A- And besides, you and I both know that thing ain’t loaded…” Marty sputtered. Ralph’s eyes narrowed as he flicked off the safety.

”Wanna bet?” the dark-haired CEO rasped. Marty yelped and shrunk away, but still continued to push his luck.

”B- Big bro, c- c- c’mon! I know you think I’m a conman and everything, b- but I’m tellin’ you! This is the real deal, here!” The bleach blonde tramp held up a business card with shaky fingers. Ralph squinted, and, not being able to read it from where he sat at his desk, gestured for the younger to come closer, gun in hand.

Marty did so, after a moment’s hesitation, and he quickly placed the business card down before scurrying away back to his original distance of about ten feet. As Ralph picked up and inspected the shiny black card, on which was just a phone number in golden pressed ink, Marty went on to explain.

”Th- They’re real legit, see, but they, uh… They keep things on the downlow, if you know what I mean. Just… Just give ‘em a call, mention my scene name, ‘Triple Em,’ and… and I get a bonus, see, but you get access to the most exclusive black market in the country, yeah?? Just tell ‘em you want a ticket to tonight’s showing, and—“

”Get out.” The gun was aimed at Marty again. The younger brother squeaked and didn’t fight back this time. Having said his peace, he high-tailed it out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Meanwhile, Ralph was examining the card. No info on the back, and nothing else on the front. Just the phone number.

He thought about ripping it in half and throwing it away. But he was after something, in the end. Something that, potentially, he may only be able to find at this ‘showing’… And so, he picked up his burner phone of the week and dialed the number…

~

’The bids will start at fifty thousand.’

And so we all wind up here, in this shady, discreet little warehouse that has somehow been made into a 5-star dining hall. Everyone in the audience wore masks of some sort to protect their identities, as of course most of them were famous government representatives, celebrities, and important business CEOs.

Ralph Mitchell of course fit into the latter category. And, as the teen was shuffled on stage and looked out over the crowd in a daze, the Executive knew he had found it. Just what he was looking for.

Lazily, he held up his number plate. He had no budget to speak of, and so he knew in his mind he’d be walking away with the prize he had his eyes on, tonight. And if not tonight… Well, he was a former mercenary. He had his ways of getting what he wanted.

• Woohoo 1

Lee hung there limply in the arms of the two men. He let his head hang, refusing to let anyone look at him. Those disgusting men and women, hiding their identities behind masks. What were these people thinking? What were they doing? Attending a human auction, buying people and ripping them from their lives. Doing who knows what with them behind closed doors. For all he knew, he would become someone's meal tonight. Lee didn't want any one of them getting any ideas looking over his naked form. Though the 'goods' were right in front of them. He scowled as the announcer made a few crude comments about him; how he would take Lee for himself later if he wasn't bought. Lee could only assume he meant that to bring in more buyers if anyone was procrastinating last minute. Disgust went through him if he did suggest otherwise.

Lee could only panic as numbers called out for him. They grew higher and higher, brown eyes jumping between each and every one of the attendees, one man in particular seeming to be winning. His glare landed on the last one to call out his number, the crowd going silent then at the steep price. The moment "Sold!" left the announcer's lips, Lee couldn't hold it in anymore. He let himself go, fighting against those strong arms holding him.

A little bit of, "No!", "Let me go!", and "Fuck you!" did he yell. He used his arm to try and break free, his legs to kick at them. He didn't mind his current state, completely nude and flailing about if it meant saving himself from whatever fate held for him. He would take a bit of embarrassment. Ah, it seemed the drugs were wearing off.

The men in the back awaited their payment on Lee. Until then he was held backstage while he continued to fight. They were unable to do anything with him until they had word from the buyer. They didn't want to damage their merchandise, or so was their mindset.

However, the moment they were paid, and the word was given, Lee was either handed over or drugged up once more - per the customer's request. He was a fighter; one of the men suggesting having him sedated would make things easier for the buyer. Since he was paid for, Lee was no longer their problem. It was all up to the buyer.

• Woohoo 1

A bored sigh left Ralph as he was announced to be the winner. He silently cursed the other, particularly hefty man who had been battling him throughout the bid war. 460,000 was far less than what he was prepared to pay, but he couldn't help but wonder if he could've gotten away with less, had he steathily placed the barrel of his hidden gun against that bastard's back and threatened him to shut up and keep his hand down. The fantasy was nice, but the bid was over and done with, and now it was time for Ralph to collect his prize. He watched as the boy was carried off stage, kicking and screaming. A wry grin came over his face as he cocked his lips and chuckled once through his nose. At least these creeps were being given a run for their money. And this brat would be fun to break, and eventually seduce. A sigh left Mr. Mitchell as he leaned back in his seat, puffing on his cigar lazily. He would collect the boy--What was his name? Lee?--in due time. For now it was fun to imagine how much trouble he was giving the handlers as Ralph enjoyed the rest of the show.

. . .

"Alright. Here," Ralph said curtly as he handed the paymaster a simple check. He didn't waste time with conversation with anyone. The stoic ex-marine merely strode over to where Lee was being kept, instantly analyzing his nude form with his eyes. He turned his head to stare down one of the handlers. "You. Tell me. What is his temperament?" Ralph grunted in his raspy, bonechilling voice. It was clear he was a smoker, if not by the fresh cigar between his fingers, than by the gravel in his throat. His voice was also unnaturally deep and ominous. The fact that he spoke so slowly and confidently only made him that much more threatening. After asking his question, Ralph stared down at Lee. His newest asset; his property; his pet.

• Woohoo 1

Lee, finding more and more strength as he fought harder and harder, had his wrists tied up behind his back and left to sit in a corner. He winced softly as the ties stung his skin; the flesh quite raw. Multiple men had to hold him down just to turn him over to pull his hands back to tie him up. The younger male was sitting there, laying against the cold wall, flinging curses and threats left and right. One of the bouncers quickly grew tired and threatened him back, holding up a syringe filled with some liquid which quickly shut him up. It had to be the sedative, Lee thought, certain that he didn't want that in his body. If it was anything like the stuff that knocked him out earlier, he was more than pleased to do without.

The bouncers would have happily drugged him back up already, but they were awaiting Lee's new owner's word before acting. They had to protect themselves. Relief filled the men once he finally appeared.

Brown eyes narrowed as a tall male soon approached, Lee quickly recognizing him as the male who won him in the auction. This disgusting individual... "Don't look at me like that." He spat, his face quickly flushing a soft red as he was looked over so intently. He had a few bruises forming over his skin already from all of his fighting. As he sat there, the adrenaline slowly exited his body, leaving him a bit drowsy.

The bouncers noted that, however, they knew better. "He's very hostile," one male said. "We'd advise sedating him, but it is totally up to you." They told the male, giving him his options.

Lee felt chills hearing the man's voice. It was rather intimidating. He glanced around - tensing up at the sedation mention, seeing the many eyes on him. As there were many bouncers on alert, watching over him so closely, it would be impossible for him to attempt an escape. His gaze landed back on the male, glaring. "I'd like to see you fucking try." He warned, really having no plans. He felt better knowing he spoke up in some attempt to help himself.

Edited by Kasumii
  • Woohoo 1

Ralph did not react to the harsh words flung his way. His gaze merely intensified, as he was secretly fascinated by this being. How could one in such a helpless position make such hostile threats? It intrigued Mr. Mitchell and--dare I say--enamored him.

Despite all of the warnings, both from the male captors and by the male victim himself, Ralph approached the boy. Not close enough for him to attack, mind you. He wasn't stupid. He knew a caged animal when he saw one. But enough to establish dominance over the young teen. And he brought the cigar to his lips, inhaled deeply, then pulled it away. His head tilted back, though, opting to blow the smoke into the air above them, rather than directly into Lee's face. This was a subtle sign of respect, treating Lee as a person, rather than as an object or a slave, as it were. Flicking the cigar to rid of its ashes onto the floor beneath them, Ralph then took another slow drag, taking his time eyeing Lee up. The bruises should heal quickly, Ralph determined. They weren't very deeply engrained, and the ex-marine had seen far worse.

"Listen, kid," Mister Mitchell said matter-of-factly, addressing Lee for the first time while being eye level with him. "I have no intention on hurting or mistreating you, so long as you do nothing to deserve it. I am not above having you sedated, though I would rather avoid it. God knows what these clowns put in their drugs, and I'm sure you want even less than I do for you to get hooked on some shit you don't even know the name of." Another slow, unhurried drag; another cloud of dark smoke being pushed into the air, subtly reminding Lee that Ralph was his best shot out of here in one piece. "Now. It's not too late. I could have my bid revoked, you can go off with some other owner: one who will treat you like dogshit, have you drugged up constantly and kept in a cage in some dark, dingy motel for the rest of your days, awaiting his return like a pet would its Master simply to get your next fix." Ralph shook his head, taking another puff of his cigar. It was growing short at this point. The part about revoking his bid was of course a bluff, but he doubted the other men in the room would say anything. It was clearly, at least to them, most likely, a ploy to get the younger to cooperate.

"I would personally advise against this fate," Ralph concluded with a nod. "Come with me, do everything I say, and I promise to treat you like an individual with worth, with a soul and feelings and all that shit. Mind you, and I will not lie: you still belong to me. But I think even they," he gestured with his head towards the men around them, "would agree that having me as an Owner would be better than 90% of the other schmucks out there," the CEO suggested as he turned his head to look in the audience's direction. People were filing out, now, some coming to collect their prizes while others were meandering about and chatting. Ralph sighed, then stood. He dropped the cigar on the floor and stamped it out with a single boot-covered foot. The action alone was intimidating enough so that nobody said anything about potential fire hazards or anything of the sort.

"So what's it gonna be, Mister Chapman?" Ralph inquired of the younger, putting his hands in the pockets of his suit pants, casually. He was rather unbothered by the whole situation, clearly. And as far as Lee could tell, everything he was saying was correct... This didn't leave the boy with a whole lot of options. "Are you going to play nice? Or do you want to risk the consequences of misbehaving?"

• Woohoo 1

It was rather ballsy for Lee to much such empty threats. He had to save his dignity somehow. Coming from a not-so-great background left Lee somewhat bitter, almost always on edge, in need to protect and defend himself. At that point it was simply out of habit. He tensed as the male grew closer, luckily not so close that Lee felt very threatened. He supposed the man had some words for him and he was ready to bite back. What the male did next surprised Lee, the male fully expecting the other to blow the cigar smoke into his face. Instead, it was blown up into the air, away from his face where he didn't have to breathe in much. Despite that little show of respect, Lee was still weary, rightfully so considering just where he was.

A lot of the bruises and marks on the boy's body were new, however the male would eventually realize as those healed up, that some would still linger, perhaps even being permanent marks. Lee would brush them off, saying he played a little too rough when he was younger. He would lie, hide the fact that his own father laid a hand on him. He was old enough where it didn't matter; legally speaking.

Something in Lee, he didn't know just what it was, told him to shut up and let the creep speak. So, he did just that. He sat there quietly, not interrupting the man, quickly realizing that maybe, just maybe, he was right. The other may not have been his only chance of getting out of there, the many auctioneers that raised their number plates bidding on him told him as much, but he certainly didn't want to end up leaving with some murderer. Nothing suggested the other wasn't a murderer, but at this point it was a risk Lee supposed he was willing to take, also not wanting to end up trapped in some cage for the rest of his life. Nor did he want to get hooked on anything that those people gave him.

Besides alcohol. He liked alcohol, and he wouldn't deny he rather enjoyed getting high with his friends to relax after a long, tiring and stressful day or at a party. It didn't happen as often as he would have liked.

He found himself opening his mouth, almost ready to beg the other not to revoke his bid. He closed his mouth, realizing then that he was willing to go with the other. Maybe the male would eventually let him go. Ha.

It was time for him to give the other his answer and, seeing the many people gather around backstage, he felt rushed. As if the other could whisk him away to safety, away from prying eyes. A few caught wind of the man's suggestion of revoking his bid and many started questioning the bouncers if what the male said was true and when they could take Lee home. Lee, realizing what was happening, knew he had no choice. He didn't trust the male yet, believing all of them to be lying. He just didn't want to end up dead tonight. "Fine," he got out as quickly as he could, separating himself from the wall he had been leaning against, trying to show he was willing. "Do I get some clothes or...?" He asked, eyes bouncing between men before one got the hint and quickly went looking for something for him. All of his previous clothing and belongings were gone, the man scrounging up whatever he could find to give to him. They then looked between each other before looking at the younger male's buyer, the bouncers unsure if they should trust Lee and untie him so he could dress and leave with the male.

Edited by Kasumii
  • Woohoo 1

Ralph didn’t respond, seeing as how the younger was complying. He couldn’t ask for much more at that point, and he wouldn’t push his luck. The CEO knew that his intimidation tactics would only carry him so far. In addition, intimidation was best used for scenarios where diplomacy failed.

”Untie him,” Mr. Mitchell ordered one of the men, tipping his head towards Lee. “Let him get dressed in private, yeah? And stop gawking,” Ralph grunted, directing his chilling gaze towards the other patrons who had their eyes on Lee. Immediately they looked away, not wanting to fuck with this psychotic-looking beast of a guy. He looked like he should’ve been one of the bouncers, with his stature.

And with that, the CEO looked down at Lee once more. “You’d be wise to behave yourself and hold that tongue of yours. These people… They have far more patience than I do, it seems. And that’s saying something, I’d wager.” There was a dangerous glint in his eyes as he finished: “I don’t play, Mister Chapman. Is that understood?”

• Woohoo 1

Lee had been positioning himself in such a way to somehow cover himself with his legs, angling his body so any gawkers couldn't see much. It was rather uncomfortable, and luckily for him he didn't have to stay that way for very long when the male gave the order to untie him. One of the bouncers grabbed Lee's arm, pulling him away from the wall and turning him just enough so they had access to his tied wrists. He pulled out the switchblade they used for defense and to cut the ties restraining their merchandise, using it for the latter this time. They could see his wrists were quite red, the skin raw from how much he struggled against the restraints. With that, Lee was released, and he stood slowly, uneasily. He still felt off from the drugs, still not quite like himself.

Lee appreciated the male suggesting he get some privacy to dress, even telling off the ones from the audience who were chancing their luck at nabbing him for themselves. The man's intimidating demeanor temporarily saved Lee, allowing the younger male to be led away, only after the male was finished speaking with him. Lee wanted to talk back, so badly, but he complied, holding his tongue. He gave a single nod, "Yes. I understand." It was best he didn't learn just yet what the male was capable of.

With that, he was led off to a closed off area where he waited for one of the bouncers to find him clothing, another sticking close by to ensure he didn't escape. All of his belongings were gone. Either the ones who kidnapped him or the people at the auction had his things. The bouncer, not knowing which, randomly went through random piles of clothing and picked some things out for the time being.

Having a moment to himself, despite one of the men standing there, watching him, Lee leaned against the bare wall. The moment alone gave himself a chance to breathe, a chance to think. He groaned softly as his mind was clouded. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing softly, pausing to look at his wrists to assess the damage. What was he to do?

The bouncer quickly returned, handing Lee black sweatpants that they were pretty sure fit him, and a black t-shirt. No shoes? He figured it would be best not to complain and he quickly dressed himself, stumbling just a tad in the process. When he was finished, he was brought back to his new owner.

"If that is all, you're free to leave." One of the bouncers spoke to the elder male. With that, they were done with Lee, the other allowed to take Lee and do as he pleased with him. Bouncers were still on alert, watching Lee when the two would leave, ready to run after him and catch him if he were to attempt to escape. They wanted their customers to leave happily and with all of their newly purchased possessions.

Edited by Kasumii
  • Woohoo 1

Ralph waited patiently in that area, but soon grew bored enough to fetch a new cigar from his ruby- and sapphire-encrusted, golden case. No wonder the guy had a smoker’s voice. He most certainly was, if nothing else, indeed a smoker.

Once Lee was returned to him, the taller male placed his cigar between his lips and held out his elbow for the younger to take. Expecting an incredulous look or maybe a disgusted comment, Mr. Mitchell reminded the boy: “I could always have you sedated again. Just remember that. And if I have to do it myself, you won’t like me much more than you do right now.”

This was a test for Lee. Either he would take the ‘gentleman’s’ arm and hold it, and they would walk off almost like a couple would, confusing the living daylights out of any who crossed paths with them… or Ralph truly would abandon the brat and forfeit his bid, tell the auctioneers to use it as a donation to fund a training program for their naughty slaves or some shit. While Ralph had an almost endless supply of patience, he tended to avoid things (and people) that actively tested it. Sure, a little bit of feistiness was nice and indeed a welcome change from his last ‘relationship’… but blatant disrespect and an utter disregard for one’s own well-being in favor of spouting some foolish bullshit about ‘fuck you’ and ‘fuck that’? That simply would not do.

And, as if having read the other’s mind about any sort of that nonsense, Ralph added in a low growl, “Given the audience we have here, I’d advise you to take the hand that’s been dealt to you and roll with it. You’re not exactly in the best position right now. And I’m being as kind to you as I believe you deserve. These people, on the other hand?” Ralph smirked and laughed noiselessly through his nose, took a drag from his cigar, and blew it up in the air again. The smoke hung above them in a thick cloud. This cigar seemed more potent than the last. “I’d wager it would be about two weeks before your corpse, stripped of all its innards, is found chopped up in a dumpster somewhere. Or whatever the fuck these cretins do with their… playthings.”

• Woohoo 1

The clothes hung off of Lee's body loosely, being a size or so larger than he normally wore. That, and being on the skinnier side due to being far too busy with school and working to sit down and properly eat a meal. Now that he was stuck with a total stranger, Lee didn't know what his future held. What sort of life he would be living. The other suggested taking better care of him than the others around the auction. That didn't tell him much. Really, that could mean anything!

The elbow was extended to him to hook his arm through so they could walk out together, allowing the male to keep a firm hold on him. So, he couldn't escape. He hesitated, knowing fully well it would seal his fate. He sucked in a sharp breath, biting his lower lip gently as the male threatened him with the sedative. "That won't be necessary," he said, finally looping his hand through, linking their arms together. He could only roll his eyes as the male went on a new spiel about how he was a better choice than everyone else in the building. "Look, I get it. Can we just leave already?" Really, the man didn't have to voice the worries he had. He had plenty of time to dwell on his thoughts, less the man had plans for him to keep him busy.

"That stuff's gonna kill you, you know?" He commented on his smoking after they exited the building. Ah, as much as he would love to do some horrible things to the man... A guy could dream.

• Woohoo 1

Silently pleased at the other's willingness to comply, Ralph was completely silent as they exited the building. Several patrons eyed them on their way out: some looking in confusion, others in bewilderment, and of course, some in envy. Especially the man that was trying to outbid Ralph. To him in particular, the CEO gave a polite nod before returning his sights to the door as they left. Strangely, Ralph did not puff on his cigar once while they were leaving. His one hand was propped up so that his elbow remained available to Lee to hold, and his other hand was hooked on his belt below his jacket. It looked like he was just resting his hand, but really he had his fingers clasped around the handle of his gun. He didn't know what shady things these people were capable of and willing to do, so he knew he had to be even shadier and even more hyper-vigilant than ever. If there's one thing the Marines taught him, it was to always be aware of your surroundings.

Finally, as they exited, the older man breathed a silent, mostly unnoticeable sigh of relief. It appeared he had been holding his breath for quite some time. And when Lee commented on how the tobacco was causing a hit to Ralph's health, the burly man couldn't help but snort. He had to let go of the gun (it was okay now, he supposed, now that they were outside and his car [driven by his chauffeur] was in sight) to pinch his cigar and remove it so he could toss his head back in laughter. This wasn't a frightening laugh, either. It was a genuine, honest-to-god, amused laugh. It made him appear human for once, instead of some big scary death machine. "Really. You get drugged doing god knows what, wind up at a slave auction, get purchased by a creep with scars on his fingers and enough muscle to rip you in half... And you're concerned about my well-being?" The question wasn't malicious, nor was it a dig at Lee's character. Mr. Mitchell was, honestly, quite perplexed at the situation. And as the car pulled up to the curb and Ralph let go of Lee to open the door for him (another test; he could easily chase the boy down, but would he even need to, was the question?), the older man gave the most charming smile that was very unlike his otherwise very intimidating, very threatening facade.

"I mean... Really?" Ralph reiterated, chuckling and shaking his head. And then he waited, and he watched. What would Lee do now? 

• Woohoo 1

Lee had to think of something other than his current predicament. There were too many people around, men from the auction ready to capture a fleeing slave, and the many people wanting to buy said slaves. Particularly, the few that had their eye on Lee himself. He pulled a random fact from his mental pool; how one single cigar contained enough tobacco in them as an entire pack of cigarettes - and the man was going through his second one! It was only natural that he would say something. He noted the hold from the other over him wasn't very tight. If he wanted, he could easily run now. Still, those men surrounding them were most likely from the auction, ready to pounce. At least, that's what a paranoid Lee thought.

He shrugged in response. Sure, it was weird. He was stressed. He would have loved to curse the other out and run, instead he was listening to the various coherent thoughts that did want to run through his mind. Not a single thought or plan on how to escape safely. The male's expensive looking vehicle approached them then, the man's chauffeur in the driver's seat forcing Lee to assume they would be sitting in the back together. He held his breath as his arm was released, now would be a perfect time to run.

Except, he couldn't do it. He still felt weak. He would never make it very far. His attempt would no doubt end in him being sedated and any sort of trust formed - no matter how small in the short time they've met - to be lost. If he wanted to make it out safely, he needed to comply. Up until he could figure something out. Anything...

He glanced up at the male, shuddering lightly at the sudden smile appearing on his face. No matter how charming the male thought he seemed, Lee thought he was anything but. After yet another short moment of hesitation, Lee slipped into the seat, moving to the other side by the window. The seats were comfortable, temporarily easing his sore and tired body.

"What do you want from me?" He asked, breaking the silence once they were both settled inside the vehicle. "I understand you've bought me. What do you want?" He was very aware of the price the man spent on him and how he certainly would never be able to pay it back.

• Woohoo 1

Ralph watched the teen climb into the car quietly. He said not a word, but the older’s mind was anything but quiet.

Why didn’t he try to escape? Doesn’t he realize that this is possibly his last chance at freedom? Perhaps he is aware that the drugs are not fully out of his system. Maybe he thinks I’m going to be lenient enough to allow him some sort of freedom; enough for him to believe he can escape then.

The CEO had to duck extra hard to fit into the vehicle, which was rather low to the ground. It wasn’t his normal getting-around vehicle of choice. He wasn’t stupid. Sure, most of these cocky assholes were confident enough in their ability to stay under the radar while living it up in limousines and other unnecessarily flashy cars. But Ralph had more to lose than them. He was the Chief Executive Officer of the area’s leading pharmaceutical company, after all. His riches were nothing to scoff at, but even less so was his high-profile appearance to the public. Sure, the general public had no idea who he was (as he wasn’t just rich enough to land him on the world’s top ten billionaires or anything like that). But if he were to eventually be found out in a place like this… He would be ruined.

Mr. Mitchell didn’t expect the car ride to be quiet. Lee Chapman was of a fiery nature. It was only natural for him to curse Ralph out, to ask questions, etc. The CEO was pleased to see it was the former that Lee had chosen. He was still aware that he was not in a position to act out. Smart kid.

”Well…” Ralph began, stubbing out his cigar in the car’s ashtray. He did so very deliberately; thoughtfully, twisting the tobacco casing back and forth as his thoughts ran rampant again. Though Ralph had a stoic, cool, and quiet demeanor, his mind was anything but. To tell the truth, he probably had some kind of PTSD-induced anxiety disorder. But he’d never admit that aloud, much less so to a doctor.

”…You needn’t worry about that, now.” Ralph concluded after a minute or so of agonizing silence. He looked out the tinted window as the car sped off down the hill from the warehouse. It was going much too fast for Lee to attempt an escape right now. Soon enough they’d be in the city, however, and that would be another test to Lee’s character.

”You must be exhausted,” the older male said to Lee, turning his head to glance at the teen. “Why not try getting some rest, hm? It’ll be a while before we’re back home.”

• Woohoo 1

Lee glanced out of the window next to him, watching the scenery go by much too fast. He was judging every chance for a possible escape. Right now, wouldn't be ideal unless he wanted to get really hurt. That, and he was still weak. Really, escaping at all wasn't a good idea. The man would find him and most likely hurt him. The rather smooth ride was slowly getting to him, the already drowsy male becoming even more so. He couldn't sleep now. He didn't trust a single soul in the vehicle and if he fell asleep, he could be in trouble.

Lee imagined if he spoke out of line then the other could simply turn around and slap him. As much as Lee tried to be in control, it was the older male who was. So, he stayed quiet, alone with his thoughts for the most part.

Until he posed his question, and the male took his time to respond. The answer was rather disappointing, not giving Lee much to go off of. He crossed his arms across his chest, glancing back out the window. What could he expect? The typical responses his paranoid mind quickly came up with, a sex slave, a servant of some sort. A meal... Just because the male claimed he was anything like the other patrons around the auction didn't mean he was telling the truth. If only he could get away somehow. Did his friends survive? The three of them had been together, yet Lee didn't see them at the auction. But that didn't mean they weren't there. They could have been bought before him. Or, seeing as they were the ones gambling, perhaps their fates had been much worse?

The thought didn't sit well with Lee. He really didn't want to imagine his friends dead.

"I'm fine," he said, glancing right back at him. Their eyes met momentarily, and he looked away, slowly but surely losing his battle to stay awake. His head leaned against the glass, his eyes slowly closed, and just like that, he was out. He had wanted to ask the male more questions, but alas, they would have to come later. Lee easily slept through the entirety of the trip to the male's home. He desperately needed the rest. He needed to regain his energy to defend himself against the bigger, no doubt stronger male. His thoughts needed to be clearer, not so fuzzy as they had been from the drugs, so he could come up with a plan.

• Woohoo 1

Ralph watched the younger male intently. He seemed to be studying the boy’s features. And indeed he was. Lee was slender, much like a lot of the young men Ralph had encountered during the beginning of boot camp. Memories of weak little thinks trying to hold themselves up on a pull-up bar with a drill instructor screaming in their ears flashed through Mr. Mitchell’s mind. He breathed a soundless chuckle. The sight was always amusing to him, watching those weaker than him struggle. Perhaps he was a sadist in that regard, or perhaps he enjoyed his occasional dose of schadenfreude. Whatever the case, the memories were fond ones, unlike a lot of the other shit that happened once he actually joined the Marines.

A deep exhale left Ralph as he was brought back to his senses. He had been staring at Lee as he was lost in thought. Now aware of just how fixed his gaze was, the CEO considered looking away. But Lee didn’t seem to notice. In fact, it appeared the younger had fallen asleep. This was Ralph’s chance to inspect the boy more thoroughly. And so he did, studying every nook and cranny of exposed skin with his eyes alone. He looked at how thin the teen’s frame was and pressed his lips into a firm line. Of course, Ralph would now be responsible for keeping Lee fed. And he made a mental note to have his chef come in more often in order to beef the kid up. He couldn’t have a scrawny slave on his hands, on the off-chance someone found out about him and thought Ralph to be mistreating him.

Slave.

The word echoed in Ralph’s mind. He didn’t like the sound of it. It wasn’t what he had intended when purchasing Lee. Well, it was. But hopefully their dynamic would change over time. Hopefully, maybe even soon, Lee would come to not hate him. Maybe even…

”Sir? We are home.”

The woman’s soft voice came from outside the vehicle. Ralph jolted himself awake. Apparently he had begun to doze off as well. He glanced over at Lee, who was still asleep, and relaxed. The man then looked at his chauffeur and nodded in reply, not wanting to wake the teen just yet. And so he exited the vehicle and went around to the other side. Gently he opened the door and caught Lee before the other could fall from leaning against the glass as it moved away.

”Lee,” Ralph murmured, holding the younger upright just enough so that he didn’t fall. “Wake up. We are home.” 

• Woohoo 1

Lee's brows furrowed as he slept, seemingly dreaming of something unpleasant. He didn't stir in his sleep; his chest lightly rose and fell. Otherwise, he seemed peaceful. In his dream, he was with his friends, drinking and having a good time. It seemed to be the events that had unfolded not too long ago, as in the dream his friends were dragging him away from his seat at a secluded booth. It had been only hours since he had been kidnapped.

The car door opened, luckily for Lee who was leaning against the door that the male caught him before he could fall out of the vehicle. He blinked, opening his eyes fully and looking up at the male. It didn't take long for it to register in his mind who the man was, and he backed away a few inches or so, wanting a little bit of space between them. "Oh..." He mumbled softly. "Right." Knowing it was best not to take too long, he carefully climbed out of the car. It was still dark out. He didn't know what time it was. Was it late night? Perhaps early morning by now, about four or five in the morning.

Running crossed his mind momentarily and he glanced around, taking in his surroundings. Could he run to a house and knock on their door, praying that someone would answer in time before the man could grab him? It was possible he was still too weak to get very far. Besides, it was very possible someone had a weapon. He had no idea, only making an assumption. The moment he would enter the man's home he would pretty much be done for.

"Let's go." A small, gentle sigh left him, and he followed the male, keeping close by. Everything in him screamed to get away as he walked. His feet weren't very happy, either, as he was still barefoot. Inside it would be softer, only that urging him to go inside.

• Woohoo 1

Mr. Mitchell nodded curtly before gesturing for Lee to walk in front of him. "Follow her," the man said simply, nodding towards a woman who stood at the door to the high-rise building. It appeared that they were in the middle of a busy city, and that they were at the rear entrance of the man's home, which was apparently a skyscraper. Whoever he was, he must have been mighty important to be living somewhere so extravagant.

The older man shut the car door behind Lee and tapped the top of the vehicle, which then was driven off by the chauffeur. This left Ralph and Lee alone with this unusually attractive blonde woman, who held a clipboard and wore black, thick-rimmed glasses. It could be assumed that she was some type of secretary to the older male, and indeed she was his personal assistant. "Good evening, Master Mitchell," the woman purred in a sultry voice, in a posh, British accent. It probably appeared to Lee that he had some sort of kink dynamic established with her, and possibly all of his employees, which was unsettling. But a roll of the older's eyes said otherwise as he groaned.

"Knock it off, Starla," the CEO demanded gruffly. "You're gonna scare the poor kid." To which the one called Starla threw her head back and let out the prettiest laugh one would ever hear. She appeared mighty amused as she smirked at the older male and held her hands up innocently. "Hey, I'm not the one who purchased another bloody human, hmm?" She turned her attention to Lee and her whole demeanor changed. She was sweet, and her voice was kind and warm. "What's your name, dearie?" she asked the younger, tilting her head as she looked the boy up and down. It might have appeared she was checking him out, but really she was assessing the damages. She was Ralph's personal assistant, after all, so any injuries caused by Lee's captors would be her responsibility to fix, whether by her own hands or by the hands of a discreet doctor.

• Woohoo 1

As they approached the massive building, all Lee could think of was, who the hell was this guy? He knew the other was rich, having just bought him from an auction for such a steep price. Lee could only hope he wasn't expected to pay him back. He was told to follow the woman, so he did. "What the hell do you do for a living?" He questioned as he glanced behind himself to the male as he walked. He was reluctantly in front of the male, following some strange woman who apparently knew the other. He blinked hearing what she said, along with her accent. Was she mocking him? Or was she also from somewhere in the UK?

Master Mitchell... So, his name was Mitchell - a surname? The older male's name hadn't been shared with Lee the entire time they were together. That was the first time he heard someone call him by name. At the auction it was always 'Sir.' He then paused, baulking as she spoke again. Was she aware the older male was out at the auction? It was something he often or rarely did, judging by her surprise.

Lee, himself, was surprised, as she turned to face him. She appeared sweet, kind. "Oh, ah... Lee Chapman," he said with a small forward tilt of his head, nodding. Noticing she was looking him up and down, he carefully crossed his arms over his chest, feeling a bit awkward. The woman may have been able to see the raw skin around his wrists from the rope ties. She would see the various bruises and marks, more hidden underneath his clothing, made from his captors and by the hands of his own father. He was fairly skinny and pale, though the latter he couldn't really help.

The city was busy, many people walking around them. Even if Lee desperately begged for help, it was very possible that they wouldn't believe him, nor would the man admit to buying him. Despite the many people around, Lee felt very alone.

• Woohoo 1

Ralph merely chuckled a bit at Lee's question. In time he would deserve an answer, but right now the man's main prerogative was to get the younger out of public view (and the cold) and into their home. Meanwhile, Starla's eyes softened as they landed and fixated on Lee's wrists. "Oh... You poor thing," the blonde murmured, heartbroken at the sight. She then raised her head to glare at the older male as the three of them got on an elevator that appeared to be used for freight, typically. Definitely the back/delivery entrance of the building.

"Ralph, what the fuck?" Starla snarled at her boss, poking him in the chest. Ralph did not react beyond raising an inquisitive eyebrow at her. It appeared he had no idea why she was upset. "You've had the poor kid for all of two hours and he's already covered in marks!" the assistant snapped, standing on her toes to be as close to being in his face as possible. At this, Ralph glared defensively at her, and she immediately backed off, threatened when he made that face in her direction. He spoke up, his voice raised in anger, his patience officially having been tested. It was a scary sight.

"First of all, watch your tone, Ms. Walker. I don't care how good you are at your job; I will not be disrespected like that in front of--" His voice trailed off as his eyes flickered in Lee's direction. Remembering that the kid was probably already scared shitless, and that he did not want an angry boss to be Lee's first impression of the CEO, Ralph inhaled deeply and then exhaled sharply. His volume was lower now, but the way he spoke through gritted teeth made him just as threatening. "Secondly... I did not cause those marks to appear. The assholes who captured him created them. There is nothing I can do to change the pastis there, Starla?"

"...No, Sir," was Starla's complacent reply as she stared at the floor. She appeared terrified. And that was because she knew that if she lost her job, she wouldn't just be fired. While knowing everything--and I mean everything--about Ralph Mitchell, there was no way he'd allow her to walk off into her freedom, able to spout to the public all the nasty details about him. She had threatened to quit multiple times due to harsh treatment by the older male, but he had reminded her of her rather vulnerable position each and every time, which shut her up immediately. And so, a quick bump to her salary and a reminder of her contract was all Ralph needed to shut her up for the time being. Worked like a charm. He didn't consider himself cruel; he simply had a lot to lose.

"Sorry, Sir," Ms. Walker mumbled, unable to look Ralph in the eye. He nodded affirmatively, then leaned against the wall and folded his arms across his chest.

"Damn, this one takes forever," Ralph huffed, on edge. "I need a fuckin' drink. Starla, have the barkeep send a bottle of Petrus up to my suite."

"Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir." Starla was oddly submissive now that she had been reminded of her place. And, as the doors slid open, revealing a long, ornate hallway--the walls of which were adorned with classical paintings that looked very expensive all on their own, and the ceilings of which were supporting many several-thousand-dollar chandeliers--Ralph marched out of the lift and down the corridor, not waiting for the other two. Starla exhaled a breath of relief. It appeared she had been holding it, in fear of being hit or something of the sort. And then she looked over at Lee and offered a reassuring, soft smile. "Don't worry. He's not as rough as he appears to be. He just hates having his buttons pushed. Just... Do what he says, and everything will be okay. I'm sure of it."

• Woohoo 1

Lee watched the woman curiously as they entered the building, seeing her features soften, looking almost apologetic. Huh? He wondered what just happened as they went inside the odd-looking elevator. It was the back of the building, which made Lee wonder just why they were going through the back. Did the man not want anyone seeing? Hmm...

He watched with curiosity from the corner he chose to stay in as the two interacted, thankful as the woman used the man's first name. Ralph Mitchell. Oh, what deity blessed him to be able to hear that exchange? Even though he had the man's full name, he probably wouldn't be able to do anything with it. It wasn't like the man would let him use a phone so he could call the police. He would most likely still try. As the woman accused the man of marking Lee up, he almost wanted to open his mouth. He held back as he realized that would be defending the creep. He was better off staying quiet as the male seemed to become angry.

Starla Walker. Well, that saved Lee from having to ask questions. The fear that did run through Lee made him nod his head, agreeing with the male. He couldn't believe it. What exactly was the relationship between the two? The woman aggressively in his face one second, passive in the next. Why would she just take that treatment? Unless... there was more to it.

The man wanted a drink and Lee didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. Was he a mean, aggressive drunk? Would he soon pass out allowing Lee to roam and possibly escape?

The elevator soon stopped; the doors opened up revealing a beautifully decorated hallway. Very, very expensive looking. Lee stared dumbfoundedly, blinking the moment the male simply walked out ahead of them, seemingly not waiting for them. With Starla staying behind with him, understandably so, meant Lee couldn't just take the elevator back down. Fuck. He watched her, smiling sadly. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, stepping closer to her now that they were alone. "You don't have to take that shit. I know I wouldn't," he admitted to her. He didn't know her situation, but he had to voice his thoughts. It wasn't fair.

• Woohoo 1

Starla sighed dreamily at the other, imagining a life without Ralph Mitchell in it. “Oh, honey. If only you knew…” Then she shook her head and looked away, blushing.  “Ralph-… Er, Mister Mitchell is a very powerful man, dearie… You really would be wise to simply go along with what he wants. I promise, it isn’t that bad. Once you get used to it, I mean…”

And with that, Starla seemed disinterested (or maybe too frightened?) in continuing conversation. She gestured for the teen to exit before her, not seeming keen on leaving him behind. Of course, Lee would probably be putting Starla in danger if he tried to escape at this moment…

Starla pulled out the tablet that she had been keeping on her clipboard, tapping away as they both walked down the hallway towards the double doors at the end. “Oh. Bloody hell,” the woman huffed as she stopped walking suddenly, seemingly aggravated by something on the device. “Err… Tell him his drink should be arriving momentarily, won’t you, love? I have to take care of something downstairs…” And with that, Ms. Walker turned on her heel and headed back for the freight elevator, mumbling something about “bumbling buffoons not knowing how to deliver a bloody package properly.”

Meanwhile, Ralph had made it to the doors and had used the electronic, thumb-scanning lock to open them. They were wide open, revealing a dark, expansive room whose lights had not yet been turned on. But the sparkling lights of the city could be seen from the wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows. Of course, a typical penthouse for a typical billionaire. This guy really was loaded, whoever he was.

Mr. Mitchell was waiting by the doors with his hands in his pockets. By the time Ms. Walker had left, she and Lee had made it halfway down the hallway. He could try to run and follow her, sure. He could also make a break for the main elevator, which was about ten feet away from where Lee was standing. But Ralph wasn’t concerned. He knew that Lee had nowhere to go at this point. After all, the main elevator needed a keycard to work, and there was no way Starla would risk betraying him to help the younger escape. And so again, Lee was being cruelly tested. It was almost amusing to Ralph. Maybe he was a sadist: a sick-and-twisted-minded scientist watching a rat find its way through a labyrinth, with the rodent hoping for freedom, but not knowing that every path led to the same fate.

• Woohoo 1

Lee looked a little worried at that. "H-How powerful are we talking?" He stuttered, growing more and more worried. The fact that the man was at an auction, bought Lee for so damn much, and the ornate penthouse he surely had. Those were enough clues. He knew it. He highly doubted the man would be gentle or kind to him. He didn't want to get used to anything from the man. The woman went quiet, and Lee felt anxiety welling up. He was motioned to leave first, and he stepped out of the elevator, knowing that was it. She suddenly spoke a familiar phrase, stopping which Lee followed suit, looking back at her curiously.

He frowned, realizing he was going to be alone with the man. He watched her leave, back toward the larger elevator, the woman disappearing behind the closing doors. He turned, spotting another elevator nearby, one he supposed was the main elevator. Which meant it would lead him back to the first floor. Before Lee could even think of using it, he realized where they were. The top floor, for the male's penthouse. Penthouses needed special access. His worries rang true as he did move closer to it, cursing softly under his breath seeing the keycard reader. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

For just a short moment he thought there was hope, freedom cruelly ripped from his grasp. He sulked as he walked toward the double doors at the end of the hall, the very rich man's home. "Starla said your drink should be arriving soon." He alerted the male as he walked inside, holding his tongue at the end as he badly wanted to curse at him. Bastard! Why did it have to be a penthouse?! If it was a regular old home, he could try to figure out the lock and get out! He would have a better chance, anyway.

Lifting his head, he looked around. Damn, it really was nice inside. It was certainly fit for a rich bastard. He stepped closer to the massive windows, admiring the view. He could see the city lights, prettily illuminating everything. The view would be better at night. "Wow..." He whispered. He could tell it was early morning, the sun slowly creeping up behind the large buildings.

Ralph nodded in response to the younger male, looking exhausted. He must’ve had a hard day before the auction, and it was getting to him now that he had stepped through the doors of his home where he could finally relax. Ralph closed the doors and the sound of an electronic lock signaled to Lee that he was indeed trapped. A quick glance at the knob would tell him that the lock was two-way and needed Ralph’s fingerprints to go either direction. A bastard indeed: he must’ve had these specially installed in anticipation of Lee’s arrival. He thought of everything, the prick.

”It’s not much,” Ralph piped up from his spot by the door. He was leaning on the wall casually, and if Lee would’ve looked over in his direction he’d see that the CEO had shed his coat, shoes, and tie, and he was now standing in nothing but his socks, pants and belt, and white dress shirt, the top few buttons of which were undone. The symbol of a ship steering wheel on his collarbone was partially visible, and looked more like a scar than a tattoo. Had he been branded? Cut? It was hard to tell, but the mark looked old, and Ralph seemed both unbothered by and unaware of it.

“Hungry?” Mister Mitchell asked the boy, heading for the phone that was attached to the wall by what appeared to be the kitchen. “I can have my chef prepare us some breakfast. You look like you haven’t had a proper meal in a while. You’re not a vegetarian, are you?” He was already dialing a number on the keypad of the electronic phone, and now he leaned against that wall, one hand in his pocket and the other holding the phone to his ear. He watched Lee intently, wondering where the teen would want to explore first.

The place was huge, for lack of a better term. Just… utterly and ridiculously huge. It was very minimalistic, as well: a conversation pit held a few pillows and cushions, and there was what appeared to be a projector and a screen before it. No decorations to speak of. And everything looked brand new. It was almost as if Ralph replaced the furniture just in anticipation of Lee’s arrival, or maybe he did this regularly anyway. But no, the truth was that he was hardly home, and this was one of many homes to him anyway: the one he stayed at when he had business to take care of in the laboratory. And indeed he did.

• Woohoo 1

By the windows, Lee winced hearing that distinct sound of the door locking. He turned, looking back at the male who was getting comfortable now that he was home with his brand-new purchase. Where he could do whatever he wanted with him. It wasn't much, the male said. Modest, much? "You're kidding," Lee muttered, his head tilting to the side slightly spotting the mark on his collarbone. Tattoo? Mark? He couldn't quite tell from where he was standing.

He moved from the window, looking at the comfortable looking area near a projector which led to a screen on the wall. There really wasn't much to speak of, very simplistic. It was almost as if the male wasn't there much. Or perhaps he felt he didn't need much? Lee could never understand the rich.

He tested out the couch in the conversation pit, sighing softly as he sunk into the soft cushions. He picked up a pillow and held it close to his chest, hugging it. It was fairly comfortable, and he didn't want to move from his spot on the couch. He turned to look at Ralph when he spoke up again, asking if he was hungry. He nodded after a short moment. Should he trust it? It wasn't like the other was doing the cooking himself at the mention of a personal chef. If Ralph could eat it, so could Lee.

"No, I'm not a vegetarian. Anything is fine," he told the male. He pulled the pillow away from himself and glanced down, he really hadn't noticed how thin he was. He just went about life, school and his part time job keeping him rather busy. He never had time to cook, managing just a protein bar and instant noodles. He held the pillow close to himself again, resting his chin on top of it, not wanting to budge. He didn't feel too bad anymore. He was still a little tired, but he felt he could stay awake. Long enough for food, and perhaps a look around the man's home. "Could I have some water?" He asked suddenly, turning once more to look at Ralph. With all the alcohol he drank that night and after being drugged, he thought it would be a good idea to flush his system out. "...Don't try anything funny." He warned, realizing the male could do something to his drink.

Edited by Kasumii