FGO: Kuroinu Singularity

Hi there! I got an interesting idea lately nd been having a craving for my favorite franchise, Fate grand order and Kuroinu kedakaki, and i thought, why not have a crossover between the two franchise and see all the sexy and powerful female servants and master get dominated and enslaves by those who are weaker than them. so i was hoping someone who is willing to rp the girls for me and do situations similar to these pics.

All in All, the basic premise Gudako and all her female servants get transported and trapped in a kuroinu like singularity, with them getting captured by the natives to be used like whores and sex slaves in many lewd and debaucherous situations as public sex toys. 

kinks: Everything, Amputees, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Authoritarian, Bathing, BDSM, Bestiality, Blowjobs, Body Modification, Bondage, Breasts, Brides, Bukkake, Cheating, Chikan, Consensual Sex, Cosplay, Cuckold, Cumshots, Dark/Evil, Double Penetration, Drugged, Enema, Erotica, Extra Marital Affairs, Facials, Feet, Fetishism, First Times, Fisting, Food Play, Gangbangs, Gym Outfits, Handjobs, Humiliation, Impregnation, Incest, Interracial, Interspecies, Lactation, Large Genitalia, Large Insertion, Lingerie, Lolicon, Maids, Male Domination, Masturbation, Mind Control, Netorare, Netori, Office/Place of Work, Orgies, Other, Pet/Master, Piercings, Pregnant, Random Objects, Rape, Rimjobs, Romantic, Sadomasochism, Shotacon, Size Difference, Supernatural, Swimwear, Tattoos, Teen Sex, Tentacles, Threesomes, Toys, Triple Penetration, Uniforms, Upskirts, Yuri.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png