ayooo 18+ rp partners needed

name's Summer, nice to meet ya ^^ just joined to find new rp partners and such. it's been about a year since I've attempted seriously roleplaying so I apologize in advance if I'm rusty. if you wanna just chat about horror, gaming, stoner things, and more, I'm here for that! I'm 24 and lesbian btw, have a lovely day ☀️

Creepshow is cool, both the movies and show. Trick r Treat is one of my favorites that's only caught more and more heat over the past few years despite it's actual age. The classic universal monsters are like my Beatles in a way.  Hereditary is great, The Thing you can never go wrong with. The House of the Devil was really clever and made to be like a classic slow burn. I ADORED The Lighthouse. As Above, So Below is like horror meets tomb raider.

YEAH the void was a lot of fun. I remember scrolling through netflix one day off and going, yup let's watch that. Triangles and shit.

Also every time I see your screen name all I can think about is Casey Jones in the first ninja turtles movie going "Leftovaaaas" when he's getting ready to kick the shit out of some ninjas.

16 hours ago, leftoverz said:

name's Summer, nice to meet ya ^^ just joined to find new rp partners and such. it's been about a year since I've attempted seriously roleplaying so I apologize in advance if I'm rusty. if you wanna just chat about horror, gaming, stoner things, and more, I'm here for that! I'm 24 and lesbian btw, have a lovely day ☀️

you’re rusty and i’m still learning, sounds like a great match 🤣

welcome back to ED ♡ 

On 15/12/2022 at 11:59, Ari said:

you’re rusty and i’m still learning, sounds like a great match 🤣

welcome back to ED ♡ 

I appreciate the welcome! And if you ever feel like it, we can come up with a roleplay together if you wanna ✨

I'm honestly not worried about super long responses^^

Archived