lovely lovely cum..

HeyHo its me again ;)

This time I want you to imagine you or your fantasy partner can blow a massive load whenever you want it.

What would you do with all that cum or where would you blow it on?

How much loads you would use and so on let your imagination run free and write it down ;)

Well, I guess, technically, it'd be a cum shower. Laying back, while a near-endless supply of cum is sprayed all over me. Plus, knowing that my partner is happy(I imagine, in this situation, that what you mean by being able to cum anytime includes the feelings of an orgasm.), in their constant orgasm, might just make me cum, too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm...i would like that my partner fill my fuck-hole with cum so much that i had stomatch bulge then go to my other two holes and in the end leave me all covered in it while cum leaking out from my ass/pussy.Then shove in his cock in my mouth and keep cumming while i drink it.As for a girl almost same but i would like her to fill couple of glasses for me.

Hmmm...i would like that my partner fill my fuck-hole with cum so much that i had stomatch bulge then go to my other two holes and in the end leave me all covered in it while cum leaking out from my ass/pussy.Then shove in his cock in my mouth and keep cumming while i drink it.As for a girl almost same but i would like her to fill couple of glasses for me.

Jesus, this is amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

I am just now realizing that I haven't made a proper response! So:

From a guy: I'd love to have a vibrator in my ass while he has his cock in my throat and sucks me off. As he cums down my throat, pulling out to spray on my chest and belly, I would come at the same time, our juices mixing on top of me.

From a girl: I'll be going down on her when she has multiple squirting orgasms from my continuous rubbing and licking, cumming in my mouth, face and all over my body. When that's done, we both clean me off with our tongues.

That's just today, this will change depending on how I feel :P

• 3 weeks later...

(Pure fantasy on my part, but I saw this in a hentai, and it was one of the hottest things I have ever seen!)

I would ram my penis in her butt until I cum, and then even more. Her belly would fill up, and then, with no where else to go with my penis still blocking her butthole, it would work its way up and shoot out of her mouth. 

(When you say a massive load, I am taking it as a really, freaking massive load.)

I guess I'm pretty old school really but I'd have a sexy, submissive girl kneeling in front of me with her arms behind her back and her big boobs pointing forward. I'd stand and blow a huge load all over her face and tits until she is gasping for breath and covered....

• 1 month later...

Hmm.. Mine would consist of me getting my ass filled and my panties being pulled up as I'm then forced to walk around with cum soaking them and dripping down my thighs. -w-

Now, if I'm the one cumming, I would love to cum as many times as I could on a womans body and be forced to lick it all up, then cum swap kiss with her until it was all gone.

(>3< I also hope this topic isn't too dead for me to be necroing it!)

-w- So I found a new cum fetish. much like my other pantie/cum want... Bullet vibrators. One on my balls, one on my dick, and my panties on snug and tight until I cum in them.. Oh God, I did it out of random today because I was so horny and damn.. It was so amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the feeling of cum on my face and breasts.

So my ultimate cum fantasy would be bunch of guys playing with themselves cumming all over me while I masturbate. It wouldn't just be the cum that turns me on though, the thought of lots of people watching me would be more than enough to get me off  :P

I'm far too timid irl to actually follow through with it however....

I love the feeling of cum on my face and breasts.

So my ultimate cum fantasy would be bunch of guys playing with themselves cumming all over me while I masturbate. It wouldn't just be the cum that turns me on though, the thought of lots of people watching me would be more than enough to get me off  :P

I'm far too timid irl to actually follow through with it however....

owo Damn, that's hot.

If I could cum that much and whenever I want? Good lord I'd probably cum all day on my partner until I couldn't stand. I'd grab her hair tight and hold her while she knelt, and cover her face. Wait till she swept it all away into her mouth and then cover her face again. Then I'd turn her over on the bed, fuck her throat deep and cum down her throat till she literraly drowned. Then give her mouth to mouth, CPR and when she gasped for air, I'd be there waiting with more. Fun!

Archived