Steven Universe - Second Chances at Love is a thing - [JennyDK & SexyKittyBoy]

Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @Sexykittyboy.

Overall premise:
The conflict with Homeworld is over and done with, leaving Earth and Homeworld in a state of peace and tranquility, though the latter does need to reform over time to be fully well off. This does leave the Crystal Gems and their allies with little to do when it comes to defending Earth and the life residing there. Some gems travel here or away from it, but that is handled fairly easily. However, some remnants of past things still linger. One of those being the relationship between Greg Universe and Pearl. Their recent trip to the big city has at least solved the worst tensions and drama, but now something else seems to be stirring....

----------------------------------------

It is another stary night at the beach at Beach City and tonight has been another eventless one, with nothing really to paint it as different than many others, which suits Pearl and the others just fine. After all, this peace is what all true warriors strive for. The gem sighs in relief again, over the fact that she doesn't have to keep being on her toes about having to suddenly jump into fights or bubble other gems. She has decided to wander about on the beach as the waves lazily splosh against the sand and the faint noises of birds can be heard in the distance. However, she soon hears the familiar sound of a guitar and a van she knows even better. Normally, she would hardly ever approach Greg unless she had to, but for some reason she feels like saying hello tonight as she makes her way over there. Once close enough, she tries to find a natural pause in his playing to make her presence known. She comes around the back, peeking around the open van doors."Hey Greg...looks like we are both out here alone tonight...", she says in a friendly manner. A recent incident caused her body to poof and thus turn into a gem, but once she reformed, she somehow ended up with a new kind of body, particularly, her flat chest now replaced with a giga sized one (OOC: as seen in my preference sheet) and an ass to match.

31b034dbcae12ac58f8d9180f1cf40b6.jpeg.0c

• Love 1

Greg was struggling to get the right tune for a new song down, with Steven having gone to college it left him quite alone. Greg of course still lived in his band and was still well off financially from his little incident with Marty but Greg didn't mind, he just wanted to do something besides work at his car wash all the time. Hearing pearl's voice come through between strums he would smile and spoke. "Oh heya Pearl, seems like......" Greg paused and blushed Abit having not seen Pearl in sometime and seeing her body like that made him gulp and start to pitch a tent in his shorts.

(OOC: reference for how Greg looks)

greg__steven_universe_future__by_smashup

• Love 1

The gem gives him a puzzled look and a raised eyebrow."Seems like? Greg...are you in need of spectacles like some other humans? Who else would I be?", she asks, clearly unsure what is causing him to be confused. She doesn't consider that he might be trying to mess with her in a playful way though, but she has never been good at spotting such instances anyway. She emerges more and now stands fully behind the van, with her arms crossed in front of her, making the large globes squish against her with ease and showing how doughy and soft they look to be."What makes you come out here tonight?", she asks, on top of that other question.

• Love 1

He gulps and blushes moving his guitar over his legs to hide his growing tent telling her. "Oh it's nothing Pearl h-heh." it was clear Greg was nervous but he tried to keep it cool, even with those massive soft looking mounds Infront of him, it had been years since he had been with Rose and she was the only one he ever really had any kind of relationship with in any way. "Oh just trying to write up a new song, with stu-ball gone I figured it was about tome for me to get back to music, car wash has been kinda slow and well, I won't lie I'm kinda lonely just here in the van by myself so maybe if I write up a new song I could get back into the music business." Greg smiled at Pearl but then tells her. "I know that must seem odd or silly."

• Love 1

Pearl lets the topic go about him seeming to wonder if she was Pearl or not as it seems irrelevant by now. She continues to listen as he explains what has been going on and why he is out here alone, making music."From what I recall, that industry didn't exactly leave you with good experiences and memories. Perhaps...keep it more...you know...local? I am sure the residents here would love your tunes just as well and they already know you after all. And no...not silly at all. We all have to find a new drive and purpose with Homeworld dealt with and all that. The Crystal Gems also have to find new goals to work on...I am still uncertain what mine shall be", she tells him in return and then proceed to sit down beside him.

• Love 1

Greg knew what she was saying was true, he would rub his head Abit before hearing the rest of her sentence then looks at her when she sat down next to him, which made him gulp. "Well I've got a idea Pearl, why not help me out with music? After all I still remember that time in the big city when we did that duet for stu-ball." he smiled as he remembered the first time he and her had gotten on the same page since Rose, he set his guitar down seeming to forget about his bulge as he was just speaking to Pearl, pitching the idea for them to work together.

• Love 1

As the gem sits down, her breasts are large and wide enough that Greg can feel the left one spilling out all over his lap and even beyond it as well. Either Pearl doesn't really take notice of her new body and how it affects others and looks or she is simply doing her best to go about it in a nonchalant way. After all, this kind of happened accidentally and she is not really keen on getting poofed on purpose either. She continues to converse with Greg the best she is able to and she is thankful that they can now speak more freely and without being awkward. She smiles lightly at the offer extended to help him out."Ohhh, but I am not really...sure I am good at music production. I only really...you know...watched. I can try...though", she says.

• Love 1

Greg looked at the stars, taking his mind off things so he could speak more with Pearl. "Hey never know until you try, after all I didn't think I'd be a good day, I know I didn't think Steven would be a good warrior like you guys, and I really didn't think I'd fuse with anyone." He laughed as he made reference to the time he and Steven fused to help Pearl remember who she was after being hit with spinels rejuvenatior. "It will just be about learning Pearl if anything I can handle playing the guitar while you sing, I know for a fact my vocal cords can't hit the notes I used to." Greg smiled to Pearl, he felt comfortable talking to her like he did with amethyst and Garnet.

Edited by Sexykittyboy
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pearl seems to fall silent for a moment or two, looking upwards as well, but anyone knowing her would recognize her more contemplative state. Finally, she looks back at Greg with a small, but still warm smile on her face."I suppose...there is no harm in giving it a try and perhaps it might even aid you with your own dreams of getting back into music. So...let us give it a shot!", she says, with a hopeful tone of voice. She is quite thankful that she feels much more at ease around the father of Steven and can talk normally with him like this. Greg will likely realize that Pearl speaks much less cryptic than Garnet and much more openly than Amethyst, making for a more normal conversation partner. However, one can hardly fully and only focus on dialogue and exchange of words, with tits this huge in his own lap and beyond and with an equally large ass taking up so much space as well.

• Love 1

Greg smiled hearing Pearl accept his offer to join him as a creative partner. But a blush still fell across his face as his hardened tent would twitch against her breast, the older male definitely took notice that Pearl's body was all the more lewd, her breasts and ass might even have been bigger than rose's. Gulping Greg would say "Uhm Pearl you do realize your breast is in my lap right, I-i don't want things to be awkward between us again. M-more so if we are gonna be working together on music." Greg's blush grew as he spoke, after all a beautiful woman like Pearl having her big tit in his lap and her fat ass right next to him, it was already hard not to think about how it would feel to have Pearl deepthroat his dick

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pearl is mostly engrossed in their conversation and not really on anything else at all. Of course, she is made aware of the "situation" they are both in soon enough, when Greg points it out to her as well. She looks down down instinctively and while she cannot see past the "sea" of boob flesh, she can still feel the bodily reaction the human male has to her. Pearl's face grows fully red and hot and her hands quickly lift up to mostly cover her face. She stands up rapidly and tries not to look at Greg behind her."Ohhh...oooohhh! Sorry! Sorry...sorry...sorry!! Uhhmmm...yeah...we shouldn't...make things weird again...let's keep in touch...okay?", she answers, beginning to walk away, feeling really embarrassed.

• Love 1

~Greg smiled seeing her flustered, he felt good as he began to play his guitar again but not before telling her~

"Hey its not a problem Pearl, see ya later you always know where I am."

~He gently played his guitar before it got to late, he would get up and closes the doors to his van before laying on his back, he had been having thoughts of Pearl, more than just a friend, he had been thinking about him and Pearl fucking, in fact he was thinking of it right now. The image of her big breasts bouncing as she rode him and him railing her fat ass from behind, he would bite his lip and slowly began to snake his hand onto his tent, groaning softly as his thoughts became more vivid, imagining Pearl as his wife even~

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Hey there. I am very sorry about the very long wait. I have been in a very up-and-down-mood kind of period and I am now trying to catch up as much as I can. Also - how would you feel about her breasts and ass going bigger? Through reforming after being poofed somehow.

Once Pearl is out of sight and sound, she almost feels herself pass out from embarrasement, but after a few minutes she manages to calm herself down. Whilst it was caused by the awkwardness of her new very "full" body, it doesn't feel like it was all there was to it still. The last time she felt kind of like this, was when Rose was around. Ever since the trip to Empire city, she has been able to see Greg in a much different way. Of course, since any sort of bad feelings has left between them, things are quite different too. Her thoughts, lately, have also begun to center more around the older human male. Naturally, she has no real sexual experience, due to being a gem and up until now only had one crush before. She did get one of these odd cellular phones lately, so she can keep up with Steven and the others. She ends up texting Greg later in the evening.'Hello Mr. Universe. I am terribly sorry about the abrupt departure from our meeting and conversation. I hope it did not cause you any distress, confusion or other negative traits. I think we shall follow up on your suggestion and get to practice soon. Perhaps tomorrow works for you?'.

OOC: hey it's perfectly fine, I completely understand and just hope you have a good day and relax ^^ and I would never be apposed to that 😉

Greg had begun to pleasure himself, stroking his cock thinking about Pearl under him as he pounded her in a mating press,. But once he heard his phone go off he would snap his eyes open and groans softly as his cock throbbed. Grabbing his phone he would read the text and smiles. Texting her back.

"Sure Pearl tomorrow works great. And you didn't cause me any distress or anything like that. I just hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

He sighs softly as he bit his lip, his member throbbing but he now tried his best to ignore it.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Mating....press? What in the world is that? I will do a timeskip in my post, but let me know if it sounds out of place or needs any editing.

Pearl is not entirely unaffected either, as she feels a bit...oddly confused and restless. It seems to mostly surface whenever she is dealing with this human male, named Greg. The closest to this feeling, was in the very early years with Pink Diamond. She manages to calm herself to respond back a final time.'I don't think so...so no need to worry about me, but I am grateful for the care. We shall meet again tomorrow then Mr. Universe', she texts him back before going back to some of her tasks and other activities. Several hours pass by after that and the meeting spot for the two being in a small studio room in the local music store, that they are allowed to use for practice. Pearl is the first to be there, as he will find her studying the various stuff at the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Greg drives up to the store and smiles as he hops out of his van and goes to the back. He would begin to carry his equipment inside since he always prefered to provide his own much more so after Marty tried to screw Greg over years back, smiling as he saw Pearl. "Hey Pearl glad to see you came, not gonna lie was a little worried you wouldn't show." Greg rubbed the back of his head as he set down his gear, though he was blushing lightly as his dreams last night heavily involved Pearl.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

The mostly slender Gem is standing and looking over some microphones and accessories for such as Greg talks to her, catching her attention her instead of the gear before her. She does greet him with a small, but still warm smile."Oh hello Mr. Universe. Nice to see you today....though why did you worry about me not showing up? Was our agreement to do so not sufficiently clear and direct?", she asks him.

• 2 months later...

Greg chuckled lightly and rubbed the back of his head before speaking "Well normally you've got things going on with the other gems or Stu ball." Greg spoke honestly but smiled as he sets down his amp and begins to check his strings to make sure each of them were ready "And well the last time I played Infront of you I was kinda fused with Stu ball, gotta admit it was pretty weird, if I knew that's what fusion was like I probably wouldn't have asked Rose to do that." Quickly Greg realized what he said and lightly hit his head "shoot I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up."

• 2 weeks later...

Pearl is fairly often busy with various tasks, chores or other commitments, but these have all lessened much more, now that the war with Homeworld is fully over with and done. Of course, she is aware that Greg is likely not fully caught up with this, as it only happened recently. The slender gem listens to him fully and attentively, waiting for him to fully finish before offering her own comments in return. She does feel much more at ease now about Rose and mostly have put that as a chapter for the past now. She offers him a small and soft smile, to show she is just fine."Oh, don't worry about it...we all need to move on from all that, after all. Besides...our work is much less daunting and demanding now, with the war over - now we can focus on simply living here in peace and quiet...", she answers back to him. Meanwhile, she checks out various equipment with quick glances here and there.

Greg smiled seeing that Pearl wasn't upset and when he heard the war was finally over he let out a sigh "That's great, I was always worried about Steven when this whole war started here, and more so after time I started worrying about all of you.......it's kind of odd to say but, you amethyst and garnet are pretty much Stevens mother's at this point." Greg blushed Abit when he said that but it was true, he began to check the equipment too as he plugs in the mics and begins to check them. "Test test check 1-2" hearing the feedback Greg cringed Abit and began to work on the mics. "Dang mics always so finicky, more so with these old ones."

Pearl cannot really compare the idea of the earthly concept of a mother with anything similar to her own world or anything about it, but little by little she has gotten an idea and impression of this concept of a "mother". She smiles softly and nods, happy to hear such praise towards her and the others."Ohhh, thank you. Still, you have done a good job showing us what this "parenthood" is about, after all. So it is more or less a combined effort", she comments back to him. Pearl gives them a closer look after Greg shows disapproval."Well...I could easily work on any of them and make them much better...I have the tools and components needed".

Greg would smile at her comments, really happy to hear that since Steven was his only son and he was always worried he wasn't doing good enough. Then he heard her words and looks at her "That would be great Pearl, heh looks like today's gonna be less on working on a song and more about the equipment, I know I could just buy new gear but this stuff has sentimental value." After all most of the gear was the stuff he used when he was young, but Greg also looked at Pearl and lightly began to blush. Greg never really realized how beautiful Pearl was.

• 3 weeks later...

Pearl looks over the rest of the stuff in the store they are at."What do you mean? Aren't we talking about the gear here in this place?", she says, confused why he was referering to the things he already had out of nowhere. She does spot him blushing as he looks at her, which leads her to wonder what might make him do so, in the moment. She decides to simply address the thing here and now, rather than ending up assuming something or miss some sort of important point or moment on his part."Something wrong Greg? You seem all red...", she asks, not yet connecting the dots.

Greg would gulp hearing her words as he would continue to work on the equipment. "W-well no I brought my own gear from the van Pearl, wanted to keep using the old equipment from back then." Greg was very sentimental to all the stuff from his past, mostly that gear he had when he met rose and the crystal gems, and then he heard the rest of her sentence and gulped again should he be honest? Should he keep it to himself? Greg was conflicted but he took a deep breath and decided if they were going to be doing this together he had to be honest. "No Pearl I'm not ok, I'm lonely, with Steven going off to college, I'm all alone again but I see you and I see something I didn't all those years ago.......your beauty. Just looking at you and my heart starts beating faster and then I start looking at your body and......and." Greg was hesitant to say it since he didn't know if Pearl was gonna know what he was talking about or if she would even be ok with him saying it.

• 1 month later...

Pearl can indeed also share the sentiment and notion about grasping onto a past and glorify it a bit too long and hard. She keeps looking over the newer equipment available inside of the music store, spotting several better options, compared to what they have access to right now. The next thing Greg tells her, does catch her off guard and her eyes land on and focus back on him, a worried look in her face. Ever since she started to put her resentfulness towards this guy on the shelf, she is able to sympathize and interact with him much normally, thankfully."Ohhh...ohhh me? Really? I mean....I have never had anyone...you know...express that sort of interest in little me...", she says, blushing lightly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up