Hye's Steakhouse

spacer.png

Directly across from "Fantajī + Noodles" is a well renowned restaurant known as Hye's Steakhouse, a Korean-American spot that has been around since the 60's. Pricey but overall the best quality food around, Hye's aims to serve only the best. It is generally visited by the "high class" and those of very high standards, but that hasn't stopped the low and middle income families from dining. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Sinful Vampire  Jewel led Dohalim to the steakhouse and smiled as she stepped inside. She was a regular customer and had a single table with two chairs tucked into a back corner that was reserved for her. She sat down and offered him the other seat "Im a regular guest here. The food and wine are rather good and no one bothers you for sitting alone" 

Dohalim would then raise an eyebrow as she had a table reserved for her and he would chuckle a bit now "Fair enough... and I find it odd someone would bug you for sitting and eating alone...How you spend your money is your own choice after all" he said now as he looked around the restaurant relaxing a bit more now 

Jewel watched him "Men try to insist on keeping single women company even if bluntly told no. Took about 2 months straight of coming here before people finally got the idea...I prefer to be alone unless I come in with someone." A waitress brought over a bottle of white wine and set a menu down before quickly leaving. Jewel slid the menu to Dohalim as she poured a glass of wine "order anything you want to try, my treat"

Jewel watched him relax and smiled "Drunks looking to cheat aren't my type. Half the men who tried date me were with another girl" Jewel then smirked using terms only he'd get the meaning of "Easy prey isn't as fun to catch as the kind that involves a chase or fight and none here can keep lips sealed so my chase usually involves deer"

Dohalim would only raise an eyebrow now before shrugging a bit now as he sipped on his drink looking at her "Interesting analogy" he said now rolling his eyes a bit as he sipped on his wine "Fair enough though... besides random guy at a restaurant would not be a good thing to go about" he said now as he looked at her

Jewel set her elbows on the table with her hands together and rested her chin on her hands "Originally came for change of scenery like you but fell in love with the area so I never returned home to England. I've been thinking of inviting my cousin to come live with me but I'm not sure how the others would react to her....uniqueness"

Jewel took a drink of wine "you let me drink whenever I need too and in return you get shelter, food, protection from the others who might try attacking you" she took a bite of food "...oh and sex with me if you want, just have to tell me" she watched him curious about how he'd react to the last part

Dohalim now raised an eyebrow at that last statement "I see" he said now thinking a bit to himself "So far... you don't seem bad... so I will do it then..." he said now "But I am not getting rid of my mothers amulet" he said showing her the the silver amulet. "I can take it off and put it in a display case but I wont get rid of it" he said now as he ate.... he was rather intrigued with the free sex part as he had been so focused into his work he hadn't had the chance to indulge.

Dohalim shook his head "I will have to take it off... I know the metal hurts your kind" he said now "I found out by accident one time so usually I keep it tucked away under my shirt so that way nothing gets on the amulet" he said now relaxing a bit more now happy to hear she wasn't going to make him get rid of  the amulet.