Hye's Steakhouse

@Sinful Vampire After eating Jewel started walking through town with dohalim and began to explain things to him. Jewel was nervous as she spoke softly "the only humans allowed at the castle are either thralls, butlers or maids. If you're not already known you get attacked. Thralls are to be marked before entering the  castle so no one else can claim you as theirs"  Jewel looked at him "In order to mark you my thrall....I have to bite your neck Dohalim."

Dohalim would then just raise an eyebrow and he would roll his eyes "Don't you need to bite my neck in order to feed anyhow?" he asked her now as he looked at her "Where will you do this?" he asked her now waiting patiently now curious what the bite would feel like... he only had been bitten once by a vampire but he was much younger back then in the early days of his hunting