Undertale - Undyne and Alphys: From Monster Gals to Geek Cock Slaves - [JennyDK & KazeRP]

Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @KazeRP

Overall premise:
Since the Underground has opened up, monsters of all sorts have entered into human society and some of them have accumulated great spotlight, interest and fame, especially those part of the story of how this came to happen. Two of these being Undyne and Alphys, both of whom are not too interested in all of this attention at first. However, with great fame comes people who begin to fantasize about them and so they end putting said ideas into creative works in various ways. One of those is the written stories that these two ladies features a lot inside of .

Soon, both Alphys and Undyne will get to meet some needy, fat, filthy and slobby geeky neckbeards who is more than happy to live our their wildest fantasies with the two ladies....
------------------------------

It has only been a few months after monsters came out from below and emerged into human society. Since then, Undyne has been trying to adjust to her new life as a police officer on the rise. Other than that, she also has to deal with being portrayed in various media, both official stuff on TV as well as the more weird and private stuff on the world wide web. At first, it simply weirded her out and even disgusted her at times, depending on what she found. However, the more times she found various erotic stories, the more she found herself drawn to them, re-reading them, getting touchy with herself and her own imagination going increasingly wild and smutty. The further this goes on, the more she is pulled towards the most devious, perverted and heavy types of kinks and fantasies. Finally, she decides to make her own, fully private online journal where she may get some outlet for these new feelings and desires that has spawned in her head:

Undyne's private smut journal, entry 1: "My Deep Desire to Become a Fully Owned Slave for Cocks!"

Spoiler

I cannot stop the desire anymore. I want to become a cock slave. Yes, that's right...a true and fully fledged bitch who just breathes to service cocks. Not cock...COCKS! The biggest there are too!

Reading these heavily smutty and deeply perverted stories online has made me crave this more and more and more. Simply put, I want to be groomed and bimbofied and tamed and corrupted beyond what might be even good for my intellect. Yes, that's true as well...to be fucked so well, so hard, so often....making me lose IQ and make me a ditzy slut and cum dumpster!

I have found at least 200 of erotic short stories where this happens and it was disturbing at first, but I came to love the idea..and I have masturbated many, many, many times to them by now. I want my future cock masters to simply mold me into their ideal sow and slut. They need to order me around, commandeer me to do their deepest fantasies and make sure to put my bitchy ass in place - several times a day so I can learn my proper place and fate.

They will also make sure that I come to service them each time they demand it and I will happily oblige and thank them for being such lovely lovers and take good care of me,

In fact, if someone said, just straight to my face and with complete firmness, that I was to be their cock slave I would agree. Right on the spot and with deep lust and yearning!

5071a74afc8d421874e20ae67e0d5a8f.jpeg.4a

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

There was a band of geeks, Ben, Harry, Clyde, and Zeke ran their own anime/game shop. All of them were complete slobs with no sense of hygiene. All of them had let themselves go way past the point of obesity with the amount of fat they had. Ever since the monsters had made their way to the surface the geeks had an obsession with them, they made hundreds of these stories of fucking the monster girls with their massive hyper cocks and the one they fantasized the most about was Undyne. She was a frequent customer in their shop for all anime merchandise and every time they eyed her giga sized tits and ass, wanting nothing more to turn her into their own personal cock slave, and after hacking into her personal journal quite easily they saw how she wanted the same so they decided to put that plan into action. They saw her coming into the shop and there was no one else in it, perfect for what they planned. They all were stripped naked and once she opened the door, she felt large hands on her shoulders as she was firmly, but gently brought to her knees. they all surrounded her, their massive, dirty bellies blocked her view as well as their giant cocks, erect with anticipation as their stench filled the shop.
"From now on, you're going to serve us as our personal cock-slave!" Ben said as his cock waved in front of her, lightly tapping her face. "Now start cleaning our cocks off before we get to filling your holes" Zeke's voice proclaimed as all their cocks waved around Undyne's face.

Spoiler

senpai_by_adiposesaleswoman_deiqyb0-fullde8kstv-7dd0bab5-0f47-40e3-a95f-77716ca0b925a6c8f5a095d23e8ce8e4717fdcfd.jpeg?widc3qipi-abbe9a3d-1e68-411e-9fd4-350e179d

Edited by KazeRP
  • Love 1

Undyne has no clue, but these geeks are the ones that have written near close to 90% of the lewd and smutty stories she has found and read from the internet. Of course, being absolutely horrible at actual flirting, seduction and the like, it seems way more fitting and easy to get into the sort of situation that the fish cop seems to harbor deep down and have even written about on her private journal. Even before she enters the store - especially on an insanely hot summer day - she has been able to smell the stench of nerdy fat boys long before the door opened and it only got worse the closer she got. Still, this is the only place in town where she can get the sort of merchandise she wants. However, before she can even do much of anything or take a look around, she is immediately surrounded by four large, fat and nasty, naked bodies. MAssive, sweaty and hairy stomachs that more or less are held up by even bigger and nastier cocks from below. There was not even time to see the faces of the persons around her, as she acts instinctively from being gently pushed down to her knees. The stench probably makes her head light enough to not react in a negative manner as well. Her pussy and ass both grow instantly hot like a furnace and wetter than the sea as the depraved fantasy of hers comes true right here and there and even better than she imagined, as the firm and commandeering words are given by people she don't even know the faces or names of. Four giant geek cocks now lie onto her face as she is kneeling, basically covering it fully. Despite this, her voice is still easily heard as she cannot help but scream at the very top of her lungs. The words are barely out of Ben's mouth and the words of Zeke is hard to make out, due to how loud she is and how fast she responds."YESSS!! FUUUCK YESSS, COCK MASSTERS!! I ACCEPT FULLY AND HAPPILY!! MMMMMMM, ORDER THIS FISH BITCH AROUND LIKE THE CUM DUMPSTER SHE REALLLY ISSSS!", she screams out hard and loud. Her hand instantly grab onto the cock of Zeke and Clyde. whilst her mouth latches onto the smegma covered tip of Ben, who was the first of them to call her the much desired new title and profession. Instantly, she begins to groan, gag and pant out as the stench and filth is certainly not to her liking yet.

• Love 1

The sloppy geeks look at each other with a brief moment of surprise. It was really that easy? But the feeling of surprise quickly turned into a feeling of joy and superiority, watching Undyne submit so easily and quickly to them as she embraces her new life. Zeke and Clyde groan as she strokes their huge cocks so eagerly with her hands. "Wow, she really was such a slut to give in to us so quickly! What a good sow! Now stroke me faster you fish skank!"  He said as he himself thrusted his cock in and out her hand. Clyde did the same, pushing their disgusting, sweaty bellies into her face with each thrust, blocking her sight even more. Ben was the happiest at the moment, feeling her tounge and mouth wrap around the tip of his shaft as he felt her try to clean his filthy tip. "You better get used to that smell and taste! You're gonna clean all of our filthy cocks for the rest of time like the cum dumpster you are meant to be!" Ben said, she was gagging at the horrid stench that filled the shop, the smell only growing as all the boys sweat more and more as Undyne pleased them, they finally got to live out all their fantasies as they all insulted her, but in a playful way as they all recited the words they wrote in their MANY fanfictions of fucking her, now to be a reality. "Now stick your ass up bitch! We are all going to use your ass and pussy now, your holes now belong to us!" He said eagerly, as he stood behind her, ready to fuck her. The shop was filled with Undyne's screams of submissions and the geeks groans as she still tries to clean Ben's tips clean of smegma, a futile effort but it felt amazing for the geek. "That's right let us all use your holes! We can all fuck you at the same time if you beg for it!" Zeke yells at her, wanting to hear more of her depraved screams before they all get the chance to ravage her holes.

• Love 1

Very soon, multiple nasty nicknames and titles are tossed her way, which only makes her hotter, more horny and eager for further use and domineering from the four fat bastards. Big, thick, veiny, stinky and filthy cocks as well as huge, sweaty and greasy tummies rub against her hands, her face and head in general. The gross filth feels too revolting and smelly for the fish woman, but she is now fully and completely and willingly their cock slave and must be sure to clean, stroke, such and everything else required from them. Her eyes cannot see past the obese bellies and just as huge cocks throbbing below them. The men around are immediately getting caught up in the dirty talk aimed at their new cum dumpster, surely fulfilling many different needs at the same time. Thankfully, the taste of cock also shines through the nasty gunk and loose pubes and the sensation of cocks in both her hands at once also feels amazing. Naturally, she strokes these cocks back nice and well, despite being fully virgin. The last guy, Harry, is grabbing her massive, fat and jiggling ass, to use it to rub his cock between and get his own stench and filth all over there too. Undyne soon shows that while she was busy cleaning cock, that she was still listening well."Ahhhh!! Let you? Mmmmmm, no no....you all own my slutty holes. I love it! I love being your skank, sow, slut, cumdumpster and bitch!!! Use my holes any time you want, any way you want and for as long as you want!!!", she pants out deeply.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

The band of geeks were now fully caught up in this, hearing her announce her submissiveness as she tries to clean their filthy, greasy cocks to no avail. Ben looks down at her cleaning his tip and bellows a smug laugh. "That's right we'll fuck these hole whenever and wherever we feel like it. Looks like Harry as the right idea! Now keep cleaning me you fish bitch! I'll be trying out another hole soon enough..." He said sternly, fully acting out one of the many fan fictions he's written out, using these harsh words knowing Undyne loves to be called these names as it makes her wetter. Harry continued feeling her giga sized, plush ass. "Do you know how we've all waited to turn you into your own personal cock slave? We'll be sure to make it so you can think of nothing else than milking our filthy cocks!". He as his fat cock laid on her back until he couldn't hold in his lust any longer, guiding his veiny cock to her asshole, prodding at the entrance until with one powerful thrust get half of his massive member in her as he groan in bliss, and begins to fuck her ass, his fat body pressing into her with each thrust as she is fucked from behind, feeling her cum 1000's of times already as he body quivers, only stimulating him even more. Zeke and Clyde look at her two massive tits and get a great idea, their hands teasing her fat nipples as they press their twitching cocks to them. " 'EVERY' hole is our right? That means even these two massive tits are to be used as fuck holes! Go on and beg for how much you want us to fuck you like the sow you are, we'll even reward you by all of us cumming in your holes over. and over again!". Zeke said snidely, knowing she cannot even see their faces due to their obese bodies blocking her sigh, as the room continues to be filled with a reeking odor as they hands and cocks smear smegma and filth over the cock loving fish.

Edited by KazeRP
  • Love 1

Undyne audibly and openly gags and groans deeply as the filth and stench is simply revolting to the core and not something she even slightly enjoys, but she keeps it up as she is their cock slave and must do as told. The feeling of sweat, grime, loose pubes and thick and slimey smegma against her palms and fingers also feels disgusting beyond belief. Despite this, the whole domineering situation and harsh, perverted words and acts make up for it and causes her to get more and more horny, hot and wet for each passing second. She pants hard, deep and fast between talking as well, revealing even more how turned on and eager she seems."Mmmmmmmm, yesss....any hole....any time....any amount of time you waaaannnt!! I am your fish bitch slave forever!", she growls in delight whilst taking a few seconds of pause from cleaning. She turns her head slightly to look at Harry as he chimes in as well."Ahhhhh...no..nooooo, but I needed it soooo bad! Mmmmmmmmm...I should have come here muuuuch faster if I knew it was like that", she replies, her face already caked in filth and sweat and she raises her ass up nice and high too, revealing both massive ass cheeks, soft and pillowy, as well as her very tight and throbbing entrances. Suddenly, her massively tight asshole is deeply stuffed, with even more to fill her soon enough as it is just half way inside and she screams out hard and heavy in sheer joy and pleasure as orgasms pound her already. She pushes herself back greatly as she is overwhelmed."AHHH!! GOODD!!! FUUUUCCKK!! I AM CUMMMIIINNG!!! CUUMMIIIINNNG SOOOO MUUUCH", she yells out happily, nearly forgetting what Zeke said. She looks at the tips rubbing and prodding at her fat and long, hard nipples, too high on cock to fully realize what this means."Offff coooourrrseee! Mmmmmmmmm...ahhhh...just pleaseee....fuck me all yoooou waaanntt! Makeeee me your fish sow even mooooore!", she cries out.

• 2 weeks later...

The band of geeks leer down at cock-crazed fish with utter delight. She was covered in all their filth in its vile glory, with more and more smegma and pubes rubbing onto her giga pillows that were her tits. Harry was in heaven, every rough thrust of his girthy cock making her fat ass ripple only turned him on even more. "FUCK! If only we knew you were this easy as well. We would have made you our personal fish sow AGES ago!" He yelled in pleasure as he his hands sink into her ass, smearing even more gunk on her. "Of course we'll use your holes all we want! And whenever we call, we fully expect you to come running back to us! Now lets try out these fat nipples..." Zeke said longingly, using two fat fingers to spread her massive nipples as he slowly got his cock tip in her, he felt her cum 50,000 times in that very moment as more filth smeared on her areola as he began to thrust.  Clyde soon followed suit, as both fat nerds began fucking her nipples with alternating thrusts, each one bring the fish to an innumerable amount of orgasms as she fucked 3 ways with unrestrained insults tossed at her, all of out fun of course as they nerds lived out their raunchy fan fictions. "Even these nipples are gripping us so tightly! It just seems like you were just born to serve us! Now yell out how much you love being used like this!" Clyde said triumphantly even giving a high five to Zeke as fucked her nipples. Ben savored the feeling of Undyne's tounge and baited breath as she gagged and cleaned him, she would get used to it...eventually not matter how many fuck session it would take. "Hmm there's one hole we haven't tried yet... I want you to beg for me to stuff your slutty pussy!" He asked her, as a single hand brushed between her hair, eager for her to beg for more as it turned them all on even more.

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...

The immense heat from the outside's sunny rays hit the large and wide and tall store windows, further increasing the warmth inside of the store and thus making all of the geeks and Undyne even hotter and sweatier. Heavy and loud sounds of "PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!" emit over and over again as Harry slams his large, sweaty and stinky geek cock into her from behind, making her massive and fat, doughy ass ripple hard and fast. The fish lady happily slams her hips down against the ongoing thrusts made into her rear."Yessss!! Would have beeeennn soooo looooovelyyyy!!! Mmmmmm...please make me make up for the waiiiiiiit!!!", she screams out loudly as orgasms pound both her body and mind over and over again, seemingly endlessly. The stench of their fat, sweaty and nasty bodies all get even harsher and Undyne can easily feel more and more filth smear off onto her body everywhere and increasingly so. Before she can even start to realize or react properly, her nipples are made into basically two extra pussies, for Zeke and Clyde. This causes her to climax even harder and much faster and even more frequently. Unable to hold back, she tosses her head back and even scoot her breasts closer to the invading cocks."OHHHH!!! FUUCCKK!! FUUUCCKK!! FUUUCCKK!!! CUUUMMMIIIIIINNNGG!!! CUUUUMMIIINNNG FROOOMM MYY FAAAT TIIIITTSS AND ASSS!!! CUUUUUMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNG!!", she yells out, simply failing (even if she wanted to) to restrain her voice, volume and whole body spasming. It takes a few minutes of simply screaming and orgasming, before she can answer Ben finally."Ahhhh....god...shiiiiitt!! Please...COCK MASTER BEEEN...MY PUSSY NEEDS ITS OWNER!! PLEASE...CLAIIIMMM ITT!!", she keeps moaning.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

As her lewd and depraved cries echoed out through the entire store, surely even leaking outside the shop, it only fueled the geeks as Zeke and Clyde groaned in bliss as they feels parts of their thick shafts enveloped in her fishy nipples, as the filthy from them smear over her areola. As the three of the geeks began to move their hips to the best of their abilities so they could feel even more of her slutty holes, feeling her body shake greatly as she cums millions of time. Ben finally took the tip of his cock out of her mouth, seeing a trail of saliva from his tip and her lips and smiled. "Who do you think you are ordering us around! Looks like this fish bitch needs to learn her place as our cock-slave!" He said smugly as he made his way behind her as well, slapping her thick ass as she was still being pounded by Harry, he lifted up her legs from the ground and made room for his obese body under her, position just the tip of his cock to her pussy lip's entrance, before with a resounding, wet WHAP pushes his cock in her, feeling her orgasm 10,000,000 times as her ass, pussy and tits were used all for the geeks' pleasure.

• Love 1

The many debaucherous acts, the heavy fucking, the endless filth and stench, the perverted and ongoing namecalling and of course tremendous pleasure, all up more and more, heightening the number of orgasms she experiences as well as their intensity. She whines a bit from her mouth being freed of cock, as she was having a good time with doing so, despite that vile and nasty sweat, smegma and many loose pubes that went with it. Of course, her body's movements do not halt or slowl down at all, despite the lack of cock to suck."Ahhh...nooo...pleaseeee...I promiiiise to be a goood giiiiiiirl and even sweeter cockslaaave!! Sorrryyy....use me as you fucking pleaseeee!!", she moans heavily as he moves around her and the others keep thrusting. Her chest, hair, boobs and basically everywhere is smeared heavily with all of their filth. She does her best to give Ben tries to slip below her and soon enough she is sitting on top of him and her massive fat and jiggly tits cover his entire face, feeling heavy and hot."OHHH GOOODD!!! I AMMM SOOO FUUULLL!!! SOOOO GOOOOD!!! FUUUCCKK...I...I...CCUUUMMIINNGGCUUUMMIIINNNGGCUUUUUMMMIINNNGCUUUUMMIIIIINNNGCUUUMMMMMIIINNGCUUUUUMMMIIIIINNG!", she ends up screaming hard and heavy, the last part being repeated for at least 15 minutes straight.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

The geeks utterly relished in all of Undyne's lewd and shameless screams that filled the comic shop as they thrusted deep into her holes with their massive erections. Ben could feel the sheer weight of her tits press against him as he plunged his cock in her pussy, thrusting upwards furiously as he did his best to make sure she knows her place. "That's right, we will all personally train all of these holes so you cannot live without our cocks in you! Perhaps we should stream your training to others....yo hsow them just how much of a slut you are, I'm sure many would love to see you like this! Drooling over our filthy cocks!" He said as he fucked her even rougher, knowing how much she loved being treated like this, covered in the geeks' filth and used how ever they wanted.

"Maybe our new slave may get lonely, maybe we should find you some company, having a second cock slave would be wonderful!" Clyde said to Undyne, but not like she could fully understand them with how much she is being fucked silly as both of her nipples are filled with geek cock as all them were getting ready to cum soon. 

• Love 1

Undyne's body, head and hair are soon very caked up and smeared with their stinky sweat, loose pubes and of course plenty of dick cheese. The fish monster lady slams her hips forcefully down much faster and harder, making her giant and fat ass jiggle and ripple even more and providing plenty of pleasure towards the ones fucking her. The woman still has yet to learn their names, but that is likely going to chance once they make her accept them as friends (or even better: publicly proclaimed cock masters) on her social media account. As her hands are free, she uses them to grab onto the flabby gut of whoever is closest by, trying to deal with the endless pleasure coarsing through her. Luckily, Ben is still audible despite how his face and head is crushed by the size and weight of her mighty tits. Undyne has never really wanted to be public about her desires, fantasies and the like, but she is letting these nasty and demanding geeks do it anyway as she is there is to satisfy the needs of her new cock masters."I would NEVER want to do porn livestreams, but I won't refuse! Train me! Film me! JUST..KEEP...BEING...MY COCKK MASSTERSSS!", she cries out, almost as if losing that would be painful to her. The four cocks relentless batter her pussy, her ass and even her large and thick nipples. She hears most of what else being said by Clyde over the noises of fucking and moans from them all. Her head is one jumbled mess of pure pleasure, arousal and eagerness to please and serve. Any of the geeks looking into her eyes will see that her pupils have gone from normal and to heart shaped ones (at least for the time being) and her face looks absolutely depraved and happy about the whole thing."AHH!!! GOOOOD! ITT FEEELLLS SOOO GOOODD!! MMMMMMMM....sec...secoond one? Am I not enough?", she asks, showing some uncertainty about what is clearly needed and fated.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

The comic store at this point was nearly suffocating in the sheer stench that marked and seeped into every crevice. The rancid smell of the geek's sweat as they roughly handled the fish whore , their copious amount of filth spattered around the shop, and of course all over the sow they all were fucking. Her moans were deafening at this point, as pedestrians outside can easily her her depraved cries. All of the obese geeks relished in the submission of the Undyne, but....her very slight disapproval at the streams did make the geeks want to make her more willing, they all already knew she was helplessly addicted to their cocks, but they wanted her to be even more willing to give in to all their lewd ideas. 

"Well you do seem to take our cocks quite nice...but what is better than one desperate cock slave? TWO OF COURSE! Do not worry though we will make sure to catch both your pretty faces on camera!" Harry proudly proclaimed, eager on thinking who would be the next fantastic addition as their slave. "How about....Alphys! We can show her the joys of being dicked down.... and even better, YOU will help us! We are going make a group chat and share so many lovely pictures of you, and we'll send it to her to get her to join us!" Zeke said, before reaching behind him, getting his phone as he takes sexy photos of the monster girl taking in all their cock with such glee, moaning and groaning as they fuck her faster, grasping at her gigs tits and ass, kneading and spreading her wider with every pound, making her submite more and more.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Undyne's body and breath slowly, but surely get more and more "polluted" with their stench and filth, making it increasingly likely that both of those will start to permanently reek as hard as these geeks. No parts of her form is sacred or from the massive and endless amounts of sweat or filth or pubes that rubs off of them and onto her, making a huge mess of her easily. Undyne cannot - even if she wanted to - stop herself from having her screams of pleasure rise in frequency and volume from the relentless pleasure pushed into her. Her ass, her pussy and both of her thick and long nipples are all thrusted hard and repeatedly into, amassing more and more orgasms for the fish woman as they go on. In her current state, it is far easier to groom her and to put ideas in her mind, that would otherwise never be acceptable to Undyne in the slightest. She has no clue that the men not only had set their eyes on just her, but also several of her friends from the underground. Between the never ceasing sounds of pleasure from all the men and Undyne and the noises of very loud clasping as they go balls deep, she does manage to hear the words of Zeke and Harry."Ahhhh....nghhh...fuu...fuuuuucckkk!! Nghhhh...sooooo leewwddd and needdy! Mmmmmmm.....I amm suuuuure that woullld be a fuuun siiight", she replies back to Harry as she convulses all over from sheer orgasmic bliss. She is still unable to see the faces of the men due to sheer obese guts and cocks around her, but for now it is no real matter."AHHH!!! FUUCCKKK!! FUUCCCKK!! HAHHNN...A...ALPHYS? She is a lesbian thouuughh.....mmmmmmmmmm...woooullld be hoooot to have her scream for cocksss tooo stillll!", she cries out and then proceeds to give the men the contact info for them both on their shared social media.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

As Undyne was getting fiercely DP'd by two of the geeks, their huge cocks pounded away at her with meaty PLAPS over and over, her ass jiggling from the sheer impact, they all were LOVING all her lewd cries and how she can barely talk back to them through the sheer pleasure. As Ben continued to press on into her, a smile grew on his face despite her attempts at talking back. "Well Undyne, I'm sure Alphys just has simply not had the chance to know how good being stuffed by a huge cock feels! Instead, I think we will still add her to the group chat, and make a stream for her to watch! She will have a perfect view of all of us dicking you down like in those diaries you had! Once she sees how much fun you're having being our cum dumpster she'll surely join! Now...Get ready you fish slut! You're gonna receive all of cum! LOOK AT SLUTTY AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN SEND IT ALL TO ALPHYS!" He yelled out, as him and Harry sped up even more as they both their cocks were ready to fill her her up, all of the geek's phone recording this moment from all angles to send in the group chat. The two fucking her nipples grabbed her massive tits and pulled out, stroking their cocks as soon the comic room was filled with all their groaning "YOUR GONNA LOOK EVEN SLUTTIER PAINTED IN OUR CUM!" Zeke shouted out before soon, all the geeks came, the two who were fucking her from behind filled her tits and pussy with loads of hot, thick cum as their thrusts continued through all of it, giving her no time to calm down while the other two geeks prayed all over her face and tits, taking many pictures and videos to eventually send to Alphys. "Smile bitch! make yourself look good for Alphys!" Harry cried out as he continued showering her in cum from the front, many lewd photos being taken.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

The fish lady's body moves as fast, hard and eagerly as possible, hitting against the thrusts of the two fat geeks that are stuffing her lower holes with much vigor and surely sweating a ton. Just like her fat and doughy, huge ass, her breasts also jiggle and ripple like crazy under this relentless fucking from the four men around her. The sheer heat and stench in here only makes Undyne increasingly woozy and light headed, as well as horny and craving for more. Whilst pictures was snapped earlier, they also "helped" Undyne add them all to her friends list on her social media, meaning they also have a way to get her and her friend, Alphys, into a shared group chat."Ahhhhh! Yessssss!!! Let us show her true bliss and happinesssss!! Pleaseee....make sure to glaze me over all over!!", the fish woman cries out in sheer lust and pleasure. Not long after the group chat was started, they had both Undyne and Alphys added to it, with the dinosaur girl soon opening it up on her end due to being notified on her phone. There she sees her best friend, Undyne, all naked and coated in cum, sweat, pubes and smegma and making the lewdest face and noises while obese, geeky looking human males make use of her ass, pussy and nipples."AHHHHH!! FUUUUCCKK!! SOOOO GOOODDD!! SOOOO MUUUUCCH CUUUUMMM!". Undyne screams out, shocking Alphys very, very much."Whoat...wh...wh..w..what is this? Undyne....are you...in danger or okay?", Alphys writes in pure surprise and shock, only able to stare in utter disbelief.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up