Clawhammer's Room

Clawhammer's private bedroom is small, cozy, compared to the expansive living areas of higher ranking pack members. The room is clean, the furniture neatly arranged, but it is all highly worn or damaged, and is almost all salvaged. The most notable of which are a tidy new mattress set atop old palettes to use as a bed, and a thread bare couch, sagging in the middle that is too far gone for even the least discerning student's dorm room. The walls are covered in posters from local punk bans, and full page images cropped from old magazines. This aesthetic mirrors Clawhammer's personality. It is well taken care of and spartan, but also highly eclectic and personalized. It also reflects her lack of a steady income and her resourcefulness.

@Rena-Amane
Clawhammer pulled Daven through the chipped doorway into her room. As soon as the door slammed shut, she reached up, wrapping her lean muscled arms around his neck, pulling herself up to her tip toes. She pushed her lips to his, kissing him deeply, probing tentatively with her tongue seeing if he was receptive.

Draven had not expected her to be blunt such things but as he promised he did not say no. The second her lips met his he quickly pinned her to the door returning the kiss with just as much excitement and curiosity as it had been given. Hetook this chance to move his hands to her chest and properly feel what she had so casually showed off and damn did he find them nice. Draven broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes "What will you do if I decide I want more in the future? Is there any mates I should be worried about?" He wasn't about to touch another wolf's mate but at the same time he really wanted to see how fun Sam was.

Sam smiled, "I don't have anything permanent, and I'm not looking for one right now. Can't a girl just want a good fuck?" It was an interesting question though, one that she knew was whispered behind closed doors, but she pushed that drama from her mind. There is a time and a place for it, but now now. Taking advantage of the brief freedom she shucked her jacket, and lifted the flimsy tank top over her head, baring her chest. She has an athlete's build, long and lean, thin frame of hard coiled muscles. Her breasts are small and pert, close to her chest, little more then a mouth full, but that had always been enough for her, and her lovers. She put her hands on her hip, sticking out her chest, striking a pose "I saw you trying to catch a peek earlier. All you had to do was ask."

She reached back up, kissing gently on his collar bone. She made a series of small soft nips against his neck, small love bites, staining his skin with purple bruises. She looked so short, standing next to Daven, and these were far easier to reach then his lips.

Edited by DoctoroMindbender

Draven smirked seeing her bare chest, she was small but to him she was perfect. As she kiss his neck he carefully stripped and looked down "careful of the pendant sexy, it's very special to me" he didn't want her to accidentally break it since vampire blood in a wolf den was a bad combo. He ran his hands down her sides and grabbed the top of her pants whispering in her ear "I want to see what makes you unique Samantha" 

While Draven stripped, Clawhammer hastily pulled on her laces, kicking off her boots, making her even shorter next to him now, leaving her in nothing but her jeans - and none too soon, as she is again pulled close. She playfully ran a finger down the front of Daven's chest, down to the base of his cock, gently rubbing with her finger tip the spot where his cock met with his pelvis "Well you showed me yours, so I guess I have to show you mine." She teased. She took Draven's hands, helping him to undo her fly. She kicked off her plants, leaving them in the pile with the rest of her clothes, revealing legs that were long, graceful, and roped with the thin tight muscle of the rest of her body. Where they met, a cock, the structure like man's but with it's own feminine beauty, topped with a soft black patch of pubic hair as untamed as the rest of Sam.  She watched Draven's reaction, and softly whispers "It's okay. You can touch it."

Draven watched her stripped before getting a better idea. He picked Sam up and moved to her bed before setting her down and kissing her deeply while firmly stroking her cock and put her hand on his. He laid beside her while kissing her not caring who dominated who, he wanted her to enjoy herself wondering how many had simply wanted to be dominant and not let her have fun "You're so sexy sam, sexy and perfect"

"Damn right I'm sexy. I wouldn't say perfect." she chuckled. "I'm to humble for that. That's my best quality you know" she said with a wink "I guess you'll do". With that she placed a quick kiss on his lips, bending down kissing one right above his manhood. She placed a hand on his chest, feeling the warmth of his body, the beating of his heart through her hand "I know you're curious. It's okay. You ever touch a cock, that wasn't your own?" She asked, not domineering or with the flippant playfulness, but tenderness that seems at odds with her general attitude and hard toned physique. She had Draven pegged as straight, and this wasn't her first go round with a hetero partner. Go gentle, go slow, encourage them to explore, there was always a lot they needed to unpack. But there was also something exciting about it, sharing something knew with someone, even the resulting awkwardness.

Draven smiled softly "as I said before sam, this os a first for me but I'm not gonna say no. I honestly want to go through with it and I want you to fully enjoy yourself" he pulled her close giving her gentle but passionate kiss on the lips hoping to show her he wasn't going anywhere. Yes it was true he had never touched a cock that wasn't his, he had never been with someone like her before but that was what made him want her. He looked her in the eyes "I hope you let me have another chance for fun again before letting someone claim you. And I think you are perfect. You don't let people push you around and you are happy with your body. To me that's perfect"

She smiled "There's no worry of that. I'm not a prize to be claimed. But your different yourself. I'm used to guys where you have to come out strong, because that's all they understand." She didn't have the heart to tell him her insecurities about her own body. She was proud of what she was, who she was, but she also had more cultural body shamed drilled into her then other werwolves and hadn't completely gotten over it yet. But here, in private, a space that she controlled, she was safe from that.

She nibbled gently on his ear, letting one hand trace down his jawline, down to his chest, gently circling around his nipple. With the other she guided one of his hands between her legs, letting him know that she wants to be touched there. She whispered softly "Show me how you make yourself feel good."

Draven turned her so her back was against his chest and his cock was pressing against her ass. He started stroking her cock like he would his own, however, he also grabbed and massaged her chest "instead of treating you like I'm touching myself, why don't you tell me what makes you feel good so I can please you fully" he placed tender loving kisses on her neck as he whispered in her ear "how would one go about earning the joy of claiming you? Or are you a free spirit to never be claimed?" He knew what made him feel good but he wanted to know what made her feel good, he wanted her to be happy

Her cock felt warm, the familiar combination of soft and hard, but also different, somehow distinctly woman, in his hands. She answered truthfully, "I'm my own woman, Draven. I'm not looking to be claimed. Maybe I find someone I want to share something more permanent with, maybe I don't." They had just met, for now it was a hookup. They were both here to share a few moments of tenderness, maybe a fuck, but they didn't even know each other - not really. "You at least gotta buy a girl a drink first. How easy do you think I am." She then joked.

She watched how he moved his hand, imagining how it must look when he does it to himself, there was something intimate about that thought, something naughty. She squeezed his leg, one of the few places she can get at in this position, and leans her head back to look up at him "Mmm. This is nice." she said. Then she asked another question "When a woman plays with your cock, gets you off, where do you like to finish? What turns you on?"

Draven kept up the intimate pace and kept his voice soft in her ear "How about a full on first date instead of just a drink? Truly get to know each other." He was actually enjoying this and smirked while nipping at her neck "I usually feed my cum down her throat though I did have one girl 6 years ago ask for something different" he shifted and started teasing her ass threatening to fuck her "am I allowed to fuck you my sexy little cock girl?"

Sam squeezed his leg tighter, "You'll have to wait for more then a first date for that" She answered.

She whimpered from the pleasure of his touch "Have you ever wondered what it was like to be them? To watch yourself make it happen? The warm proof you've pleased your lover rolling around in your mouth, the taste - the feel?" she moaned. "Mmmm ... you know what would make me happy? Making a big mess, all over myself. Watching you taste some of my cum, licking it off my stomach or sucking it off of my tits."

He was such a tease. Bring her so close, and then suggest something else. But, not many men would do this their first time with her, so she would be a fool to turn it down. She considered the logistics, after all he had a foot and change on her in height. Reluctantly, she pulled away. "Alright, but I hope you're as flexible as you look" she answered. She lay herself on the bed, spreading out her body as long as it would go. She was so exposed like this, her whole form laid out there where he could see, a position both vulnerable and obscene. Her sultry look was an invitation, to sample and be sampled in kind.

Draven took a moment to admire her body. She was small but well toned, skinny but curvy, and her breasts were the perfect size for his tastes. He placed gentle kisses from her lips to her neck, each nipple, and as he trailed kisses down to her belly he touched his cock to her lips "my only rule for oral is no biting" that was when he finally kissed the base of her cock slowly licking bringing his tongue up to the tip of her cock.

Clawhammer laughed "You wolf boys are the ones that need to be reminded about the teeth." Then more seriously "Not everyone likes it. If you don't want to swallow, don't be afraid to make a mess instead. No judgement."

She stretched her neck to reach, it was an awkward position but worth it. She placed a soft kiss around the underside of his manhood.She let her tongue trace around the ridge of the head, before placing a gentle kiss on the tip, letting her tongue every so slightly dance on the slit, before wrapping the warmth of her mouth around as much of his cock as she could reach. With small, slow motions, she moved her mouth, sucking as she did. With her hands she cradled his balls, and stroked the part of part of his cock she couldn't reach with her mouth. Her lips trembled with a moan, muffled by Daven's cock.

Draven shifted so it was slightly easier for her to reach as he started pleasuring her. He was so very new to pleasing a girl as if she was a guy due to cock but he wanted sam to feel good and reach her own kind of climax before he reached his. 

(Sorry for tiny post. I forgot to hit submit and the autosave deleted half the post)

Sam had intended to hold out, to help forge that memory of pleasure in Draven and associate with the taste of her cum, but she was already so close it was a futile effort. Her lips trembled around his cock, her whole body shuddered, as the blinding white orgasm took hold in her, her cock tensing in her lover's mouth, releasing her cum. Feeling the wave of post climax bliss, she slid her cock free of him, letting him it, now spent and limp laying against her bare stomach, a sign that he had pleased her. Now free, she was free to focus on him, on returning the pleasure he had given.

She pushed against his chest, leaving him kneeling over her, then flipped over herself, breasts pressed against the bed, her  looking up at Draven. Her hand, still stroked him, keeping up the momentum, the building pressure. Meeting his gaze she asked, in a low whisper "Mouth? Tits? Both?" She would savoir the taste of him no matter the choice, but even the offering, just saying the words, had a dirty mischievous too it that she enjoyed. Keeping eye contact, she used her improved angle, taking Draven fully inside her mouth. Her head bobs faster, her movements expert but fast, sloppy and wet, aiming to drive him over the edge.

Draven moaned loudly as he started thrusting slightly, matching her movements "Fuck you're good at this..." He shifted slightly and started taking more control before putting his hand on the back of her head "Please forgive me sam but I want your throat" he took full control thrusting hard before shoving balls deep in her mouth and cumming. Once done he quickly pulled away and laid on the bed breathing heavily "I'm sorry for taking over like that...."

Sam pulled back, coughing a little. "What the fuck, Draven?". She liked a good hard fuck, and have even suggested. Doing something gentler has been Draven's idea. Then to throat fuck her without giving her a chance to prep for it. Had it been a moment of passion, she'd of understood that, but it wasn't. He said he was sorry, then did it anyway. It was a deliberate choice. All Clawhammer asked of her lovers, of others in general, was to be treated with respect as an equal. As far as she was concerned this was not that. It was manipulation. After a long silence she said, not angry or hurt, just disappointed "If you have to apologize for it first, don't fucking do it. Now get your shit, and get the fuck out."

Draven got dressed knowing he had fucked up but what he didn't understand was why had she not yelled at him? The disappointment was obvious and he had just earned that but he had expected her to scream at him, hit him....something to punish him for crossing the line. Once fully dressed he knelt in front of her "Before I get out may I have a chance to give you proper apology for what I just did?"

"If you'd asked, I might of said yes" she explained, clearly exasperated, "but instead you apologized and did it anyway. It's like you thought I didn't want to do it, and did it anyway."

"There's a word for that" she added, narrowing her eyes "I don't want an apology. I want you to leave my room."