Shota/Loli, raceplay, non-con/dub-con etc appeal question

Hi all. You probably can tell I'm new, so preemptive apologies if this isn't the right place to put this or if I phrase this wrong.

What is the appeal of the various kinks tagged, from your perspective?

I'll go first to elaborate.

In general, I enjoy the 'wrongness' of the subject. Maybe part of it is the idea of getting away with something or performing some act that others would secretly enjoy doing, but wouldn't admit. Breaking a taboo I think is the overall theme. I'll also admit that everything probably relates to my general fetish of guys banging chicks out of their league.

With lolicon, I like the vulnerability and softness as well as the 'on the edge of sexuality' or 'not-supposed-to-be-sexual-but-is-sexual' aspect of it. The idea of being balls deep in some loli that never even knew what sex was or, if they did know, wasn't expecting it to happen is hot. Another aspect I think I enjoy is exploring-the-unexplored. Literally 'virgin territory' lol. Breaking that innocence to become a sex toy or finding a potential sexpot who is inexperienced is potentially fun. Basically, I enjoy little girls either being sluts or being treated like one.

For shotacon, I think I enjoy the idea in a sort of reverse of loli. Since I often project myself as the shota, I enjoy the idea of a little boy nailing hot chicks. The boy banging his sexy babysitter, railing his older relative (mom, aunt, cousin, sister, etc) is fun.

For raceplay, it ties back into doing something I shouldn't be doing to someone I shouldn't be doing it to. The thought that there's a racist part of your mind that, when you're clapping the cheeks of a dark-skinned hottie, is telling you 'you shouldn't be doing this!' The idea of stepping 'outside' of your 'class' to get my wick wet is appealing.

For non-and-dub-con, it's a basic power trip. It doesn't matter if she doesn't want to get dicked down or would like to be in more control, she'll do what I want her to do. The thought of overriding someone's will and desires and making them do what I want to please me gets me going.

Thanks for reading my rambles lol. Feel free to respond or critique.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 5 months later...

My interest in pretty much all of these probably falls under the same category as you put for non/dub con. I see them all as different power dynamics to play around with. The power I wield in an rp with a loli/shota is a lot different than the power I wield in a raceplay rp.

• Like 1

Your prompt holds a lot of exciting possibilities. I enjoy playing an innocent preteen in a very non-con roleplay. I get excited by group of boys or men who enjoy making a little girl suffer.  If course, single boys or men are also welcome. Humiliation and race play a big plus. Release your inner sadist!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up