Tom's Diner

• 2 weeks later...

Driving through town, Austin had left his Sakuras conversation considered "finished," as he was trying to move on and turn it into a personal matter. All he wanted to focus on was today, actually get out and do something for a change that didn't revolve around Midnight. The first place he would stop at however was a practically dead restaurant, curtains closed but the place was still open by evidence of the sign at the swingable front door and the chimney that blew smoke. Sighing with some relief, the Alpha hopped out of the truck and shut his door then waited for Sakura to join before entering the building. 

Sakura had been silent for the rest of the ride and when the truck stopped she got out and joined him for going inside. He had not said anything since she finished telling him her view and was mentally Sakura was beating herself up for having even mentioned June. Sakura had not meant to upset Austin but she had and his silence was the proof as she stared at the ground while going inside the old diner with him.

• Like 1

When they reached the door Austin opened it and allowed Sakura in, and after entering there was soft music being played in the background. The place was completely void of everyone however the smell of egg and bacon and coffee otherwise told the pair that someone was indeed here. Austin took his seat at a secluded corner hidden from most views of the restaurant, it'd give him and the usually bubbly girl some privacy. He sighed and settled in, leaning back into the cushioned booth and decided to look over a menu. 

There was a head that peeked around the corner of the kitchen however the individual only saw Sakura's pink hair. A woman shouted from the kitchen,  "Just a minute, Sugar, and I'll getch' ya!" 

When the woman went back to working, Austin said to his pack member without looking up, "Alright, since we haveva moment of privacy I have to ask, why are others speaking badly about you? I have heard many of the males call you... A whore, and other names as well as machinations of what they'd do to you, before I corrected them,. Sakura, if you're getting bullied I need to know, I'll handle your assailants. You shouldn't have to have that happen to you." 

The Alpha's tone was serious, a man of his word, and someone who would not stand for others picking on their own packmates. It was obvious the big man did not know that Sakura was indeed as many called her, "The Pack Slut," And that those who spoke of her were talking about their experiences with the young woman. 

Sakura sat down and was looking at the menu when she suddenly started laughing at what he was saying.  She quickly cleared her throat trying to stop laughing "I'm sorry for laughing but I'm not being bullied Austin, and the things they call me or say they do is true. I'm an open slut like Hunter." She looked at him in the eyes "I'll fuck anyone who wants to fuck me, and I honestly enjoy getting my pussy wrecked by huge cocks. As of right now the only males I haven't had a quick fuck with are Alex, you and your nephews but that can change at any point" she pointed to the mark on her neck "Hunter claimed me as his but he and I both are ok with each other fucking other pack members and right now it's extra fun cause of the extra hormones needing release"

• Like 1

When Sakura laughed Austin's brows furrowed. Did he say something wrong, perhaps he slurred a little? It was still morning and he very well could still be waking up, however when she spoke the Alpha was... Very confused, and internally embarrassed. This whole time she was what others said she was, how did Austin not know of this? His eyes scanned the menu as of thinking really hard until realization for on his expression.  

"Ah... I... Very well then... I did not realize you were servicing the pack in that capacity. I..." Austin stopped right there, originally he was going to suggest that he would be a good candidate to visit, but then he remembered the powerful effects of mating season and what pheromones did to a man. Slowly but surely,  he was being chipped away, and it had been a few days since his last fiasco. Still, he wasn't the type to demand let alone ask for a quick fucking, he allowed those to come to him instead. And of course his mixed feelings for Brigita to come around, she was one of his many weaknesses,  and he couldn't get her out of his head. 

But Brigita would take time, instead he needed to make her as comfortable as possible while not being possessive. That second part was going to be very, very hard to accept.  For now Austin unfortunately had to focus on the other women of his pack and do his part to help the Midnight, even if he was nearly sterile every drop of seed counted... God he was starting to think like a whore himself. It took a lot of restraint for him not to participate to begin with, but the hormones, his personal issues and desires, and actions of the past were coming back to bite the Alpha... When he gets back he needed to see a Gamma. 

Sakura smiled and scooted closer to the alpha leaning just enough for him to get a good view of her chest "You do know that you're free to ask me for stuff right?" She leaned back looking away and had a sad expression "I'm really sorry for having brought up you and June. I just thought you guys were perfect and it really pissed me off seeing how samara talked down to her and called her an omega before June ever officially announced that she was stepping down and becoming a Warrior again. I shouldn't crossed the line like I did and I'm really sorry for if I said anything that upset you Austin" Sakura looked at him nervous "um would being told someone chose to claim her and make her happy make you happy as a alpha learning about your pack members?"

• Like 1

When Sakura apologized to Austin for the questions in the truck he didn't respond to it like most others would. He couldn't forgive innocence, it was natural that everyone had it and so it was not wrong. However he would have been better off without the output after his initial reply about June. In the end it was best to put it away and move on from the chapter of his life, when he punished her like that the Alpha was being far too mercufil. They were surrounded by rival packs who would have done far worse to a failing Alphas and Lunas, things he dared not speak. 

After Sakura finished her apology all Austin did was grunt, better than silence, and a signification that he acknowledged her words. Austin listened further to Sakura's question, all the while trying to not make it obvious that he struggled to not look at her revealing cleavage. He responded, "Mmhm, it's best that way. I'd rather her find a different partner abd move forward, she's still young, abd has a future ahead of her." 

Austin of course, did not believe that he had a future. Unlike everyone else hecwas grounded to one spot, one role, and bound.  It wasn't that he didn't like being Alpha,  he accepted it full heartedly, but there was a sense that he was prisoner, much like when he couldn't control his powers when he was a young wolf,  much like when he was stuck in Afghanistan serving his country... Much like when he was stuck in the frenzied state when his family had been killed. There was so much more, no one, not even his closest ans former mates or friends knew his feelings... Well, the Human allies of Midnight knew, his former squadron he was deployed with. But it had been years since Austin spoke to any of them with what being so tied up with the pack. He needed help, maybe he could visit a Gamna when he gets back. 

Relaxing just a bit more, Austin reached down and meant to grab his phone. In fact, he was so close, but unfortunately he wasn't looking when he grabbed Sakura's inner thigh and squeezed it by mistake. He froze, squeezing again before quickly pulling his hand away, "Ah-! Do forgive me, I was reaching for my phone."

Sakura smiled and gently took his hand putting back on her leg "Austin it's ok, I don't mind if you touch me. You're obviously not letting everyone see the real you, you have too much stress and emotions pent up and held in." She put her hand on his leg and smiled at him "I think it's time the alpha got a chance to FULLY release that stress and had have fun" Sakura wouldn't force him but she did hope he would accept her offer to fuck away any stress he still had pent up as she leaned close whispering in his ear "would the alpha like to have a go wrecking the pussy his pack enjoys using?"

• Like 1

Austin felt his hand being moved back to Sakura's thigh which he looked down a little confused. The pink haired girl had placed his hand back onto her exposed skin which gave him the immediate expression that she liked it. Accidents happen, apparently she didn't think this was one of those. Once she started to talk Austin felt Sakura's hand on his own leg both assuring and... Another form of touching. 

When Sakura whispered into the Alpha's ear a shiver went down his spine, it was a question that was very enticing... And fortunately-unfortunately Austin was not one turn to turn down such an offer. With a sigh he was about to speak before being cut off by the woman in the back, and in an instant the power shut off. There were a series of curses in the back and a head yet again poked out from the kitchen, again only seeing Sakura's pink hair. 

"Sorry honey! Been having trouble with the city power, backup generator ain't helping either! I'll be outside for about a half hour, holler if ya need anything!" The woman shouted kindly before taking off out the back door. 

With an exasperated huff, Austin say's once all is silent, "Well... Guess while I'm waiting for coffee I'll take you up on your offer. I'll admit I have been... Pent up more than usual, so I guess this is the privacy we'll be getting for now."

Sakura hollered "No rush! We will be just fine!" Once alone in the dark Sakura smiled at Austin "how about we start i give a good feel of my throat?" She moved her hands to his pants and pulled his cock out ready to give him a blow job "unless you want to do something else first and don't be afraid to treat like a little slave..." She leaned close and kissed his neck "I love getting totally dominated and used"

When the woman left the only form of light in the building came from the very dim sunlight that barely filtered through the closed blinds. From the low lamination Austin could see the small woman's hands reach down into his pants, he could feel her fingers wrap around his slowly rising erection from their confines. He could feel the cool air hit the naked flesh as Sakura kissed his neck and whispered into his ear, it was the tone combined with the need and setting allowed him to become more aroused. One of the Alpha's hands slid down the woman's back and under the hem of her bottoms, his hand went further until he could grope one of her cheeks, two of the fingers dipping along Sakura's sex. 

• 1 month later...

Sakura smiled and shifted so her head was in his lap and started licking before slowly putting his length in her mouth. She knew he would be big but she was going to show him what she could handle. Sakura slowly moved until his cock was sitting balls deep inside her mouth and throat as she started giving him a proper blow job while spreading her legs for him to feel her pussy better.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The woman was tiny... Well all individuals were tiny to Austin, his hands were big enoigh to cover most of Sakuras rump as one massaged a cheek. His first two digits started to sink further through her folds, at first grazing but now they slithered up and down and just centimeters deeper. She was warm, that was for certain. The Alpha let loose a breath when he starts to move down further into the seat to allow more access, he used a foot to scoot the table against the other booth seat to help with more room. 

Austin grunts slightly when the female deepthroats his length. Now he could see why many other males of the Midnight spoke the way they did, however he now had the objective to make certain Sakura would crave him after this little ordeal. It was almost like competition, how to make a bitch want a particular individual when she has plenty of willing options. Austin was always last, always subtle, patient as a mule but now that he was more active in this season that would change.  He would still be patient but seize the moment when it arises. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sakura shifted how she was laying and spread legs inviting him to sink his fingers deep into her hole as she pulled away from him and looked up at him lustfully "give in and take control. I love being submissive and my body is wanting to feel the power of an alpha breed it this season" she then returned to sucking on him and making herself take his full length in her throat knowing his wolf form would make her look like a small fleshlight and she was getting rather wet from the idea of getting knotted by the alpha.