Futa Related Plots (DMs Open)

New to the site and the club! So I thought I should kick this off by sharing the plots/ideas I had off the top of my head. Private RPs only, please. Most kinks are welcome but we should discuss those before we begin anyway. I am also open to roleplaying as a futanari or as a femboy - whatever one you prefer! 

Preferences: 

Key

MC = My Character 

YC = Your Character

Rent A “Girlfriend”

>>My Character belongs to a Rent-A-Girlfriend company, a service that allows anyone to call and rent a person for 24-72 hours. Renting a “girlfriend” can have multiple perks, though many customers call looking for sexual companionship. Although My Character is still new, they have worked up an impressive reputation with a high-satisfaction rating. Marketed as an "alternative girlfriend" and a passionate lover, MC has no problems fulfilling one’s desires, while remaining romantic and attentive to their needs. YC is a shy nerd who wants to lose their virginity. If not because they are too shy to make the first move, then to stop the bullying and mocking they receive from friends and family. This is the first time My Character has worked with a virgin, but they refuse to back down from the challenge.

Welcome Home [Warning, Incest

>>My OC is Your Character's younger sibling (biological or step-sibling). Your Character left home 2 years ago to pursue independence. They move in with a friend, start college, and get in touch with a high school sweetheart... Everything is perfect, until it suddenly falls apart. Your Character's roommate moves out unexpectedly, their partner admits they fell out of love due to long-distance complications, and due to stress, they begin to fail all of their classes. It's time to start fresh, so they arrange temporary living with their younger sibling. The memories of their childhood are vague, if not completely nonexistent. Yet our characters seem to have a taboo history. MC is eager to rekindle whatever relationship they used to have. 

AI Companion

>>In the year 4033, there is a rise of AI Companionship. It is marketed as a safer alternative for dating! For introverts, for workaholics, and even those who don't want to risk catching a disease from one-night stands. It's basically a learning sex robot. Over time, it studies its owner’s desires and kinks, and uses its knowledge to improve its performance. In addition to adapting to each person, they can come in a variety of appearances and "core" personalities. Want something affectionate? Sure! Want something shy and cute? Not a problem. Want an AI who acts submissive in public, but totally destroys you in bed? That's available too! As a reward for being one of the top donors, Your Character is sent a free AI. Though it may not be the one they were hoping for, they are lonely and determined enough to make it work. 

Awaking The Deity 

>>My Character is a Kitsune who has been slumbering for the past eight centuries. With their shine hidden deep within an allegedly 'cursed' forest, no one has stepped foot into their territory in hundreds of years. Your Character happens to inherit land from their late relative. The cursed forest, and a remote cabin located outside of it, are both included in the will. YC has no interest in keeping the property, but they have to know what is going to be sold. So for the next week, they begin the tedious task of mapping out the entire forest. One afternoon, they stumble across a strange shrine. YC is transported to the Yokai Realm as they pass through the tori gates, and on the other side, they see someone waiting for them. It is My Character, the only person capable of returning Your Character back to the human world. They will do it, but only if YC will abide by their conditions. 

The Satin Cult 

>>My Character is an angel sent to Earth as punishment for their hedonistic behavior. Instead of joining a convent to repent, MC created The Satin Saints, a twisted religion that satisfies their own desires. MC lives in their temple, along with ~50 devoted followers. They practice MC’s variant of Christian Hedonism. In short, they worship through practicing happiness, sexual joy, and giving into their deepest desires. They do not worship MC, they are more like a stand-in for Haniel Venus, a god of Divine Pleasure. This plot/story begins with Your Character seeking out the Temple after coming into a rough patch, trying to turn their life around. The convent isn't what they expected - but they could definitely get used to a place like this! 

The Ritual [Warning, Non-Monogamous]

>>It wasn’t an accident. In fact, Your Character knew exactly what they were doing. Even though they are a beginner Occultist, they followed the directions to the letter, and performed the ritual that would summon their very own demon to carry out every whim that comes to mind. The candles around the pentagram are blown out with a mysterious gust of wind, and then…silence. YC flips through their grimoire to see what they did wrong when they notice three pairs of glowing eyes looking out from the darkness across the room. My Characters (the Demons of Lust, Pride, and Greed) step forward. They announce it’s unusual for all three of them to be summoned at once, but the rules are absolute. YC is to become their bride. 

Dungeon Adventures [Warning, Slight Dark Themes]

>>Your Character is a young, naïve adventurer. After joining a guild, they immediately look for work. They travel outside a small village, where it is explained that a nearby cave is flooded with various monsters. These monsters enter the village at night to pillage and steal maidens. Though the village has retaliated, nothing they do prevents them from terrorizing their community. Your Character is tasked to kill every monster in sight for a VERY heavy sum. No problem! They head into the cave with reckless abandon, and find themselves in a dungeon. The enemies aren't too tough at first. But as they travel deeper, things become more challenging. YC is a bit scuffed, but still in decent shape. They are confident as they find the source of the problem: MC, an inhuman who has been kidnapping mortals and using them to birth their monster army. Your Character is quickly defeated, but their life is spared, despite everything they have done. Turns out MC finds a better use for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up