I am going for a twist on my earliest role playing here.  The setting is an all girls boarding school.  Everyone lives there, no home visits or anything like that, for the four years until they graduate.  At such an age, and with no contact with boys, most of the girls turn to each other for both pleasure and love.  There is a long established sub-culture, even girls who consider themselves entirely heterosexual cannot escape it, and are pressured into it one way or another, occasionally forced into it.  Sometimes it is an expression of love, sometimes taking sex in the only way they can get, sometimes it is simply the more popular/socially powerful girls asserting their power over their inferiors.  Many of the teachers also get involved with some of their students, for a mix of the reasons above.  ‘Teacher’s Pet’ being a more official and literal position in each class.  One that, depending on the teacher, may even be desired by many of the girls.  Things like dances and other such couple activities still occur, but oriented to FxF couples.

That’s the basic idea, I would be playing a new girl getting pulled into this subculture.  There a wide range of how this story could go and how how dark it might be.  Looking for a woman to play with in this case, just because in FxF stories I like the idea of at least one woman involved.  She could be involved with several girls at a time, including classmates, upperclassmen and/or one of her teachers.  They could have different reasons for getting involved with her.  If the story plays out long enough, she might go after younger students after being around for a year or two.  My character considers herself a straight girl at the start (unless we do the option below), that may or may not change, even if it doesn’t, she will be pulled in the school’s ‘lesbian culture’.

One optional twist is my character being a genderbent boy-turned-girl, the change being necessary for her to be involved.  In that case, some of her partners are likely to try to feminize her as well, get her to think of herself completely as a girl and have no desire to change back.

I would prefer to keep it to 2, maybe 3 people.  Of course multiple characters could be played, though I would at least mostly stick to 1.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

I suspect this will be getting played in the near future.  Going to add a few characters in preparation.  Gender will be left out of profiles, it being all girl story.  Don’t have pictures currently, may or may not find good ones later.

Name: Bianka Jensen

Height: 5’3

Hair: Shoulder length blond

Eyes: Green

Short Bio: A girl about to arrive on campus for her first day.  She really has no idea what she is getting into, figuring it’s only difference from the average school is that it’s that she has to live there and it is girls only.  She has mixed feelings about that.  At that age she might have begun to be curious about boys, instead she finds herself surrounded by girls.  No idea of the subculture she is about to get into.

Orientation: Straight

spacer.png

Name:  Miya Ryuunara

Height: 5’11

Hair: Long black

Eyes: Brown

Shirt Bio: The teachers at this school are as much a a part of the system as the students.  Locked in, no contact with men.  Many can’t help but use their position to their advantage.  To choose one or two girls in each of their classes, train them to be their eyes and ears, to help enforce discipline and obedience.  And of course to join the teacher in bed from time to time.  Depending on the teacher, this can be a dreaded position.  But for the younger, more attractive teachers, there is almost competition for it.  Ms Ryuunara is one of those teachers.  One who more often than not has an easy time choosing and training her pet(s).  For her the training is part of the fun, though she certainly enjoys their company afterwards.

A kind teacher on the surface, friendly.  But who dislikes troublemakers.

Orientation: Bi

spacer.png

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Name: Bethany(Beth) Scott

Height: 5'6"

Hair: long red

Eyes: red(ignore the picture eyes)

Short Bio: Beth has been at the school for a while. She started off the school completely unaware of what she was in for. She was straight as a board but after some time, she began to see the joys of the other gender. Beth knows how things at the school are done more than most people and she has even risen to become some teacher’s pets.

Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance:spacer.png

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up