This is the “love story” of a middle-high school pair.  Your character is a girl who has been bullied by mine for years.  Insults, getting things stolen, light physical harassment (tripping, light smacks to the head, things along those lines).  It is a constant thing, you came to accept no one cared enough to stop it.  You just had to wait for graduation and it would be over.

Now though, as you get older it has taken a new shift.  Sometimes he just stares at you, a few times he has slapped your ass as he passes you in the hall.  That was just a warning of the coming day, the day that would change everything forever.

Both of them ended up on a class field trip to a water park.  For a while it seemed to be an ordinary day, both of them doing their own thing and having fun.  Then, when he caught an eye of her in her swimsuit, he took it a new step.  He waited for a chance she was isolated, out of sight.  Then cornered her and fucked her, not caring how she thought about it.

After that things changed, he looked at her differently, like she was his.  He found more chances to take her, telling her how worthless she was, that no one else would ever love her.  Love?  Maybe she started to believe it, to want it.  Pulled away from friends, family, towards the boy who claimed her.

That’s the idea.  Starting with the day at the water park, a girl being pulled into a relationship with one of the worst possible men for her, and worse, starting to love him and believe everything he says about her.  Increasingly desperate for his ‘love’, gradually becoming a completely different girl.

How far will she go (these are optional possibilities, if we are going dark, almost anything can be considered)?

Runaway from home to be with him?

Intentionally try to have his child/children?

Be his living toilet?

Arrange her friends/sister(s) to be raped by him like she was?  Or his sister?

Other suggestions could be considered.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

This sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind trying this with you. I have a few female Oc's you can choose from. I think Elie might be best. But I don't mind rough hardcore sex, choking, blade play, bondage of all levels,her being a cum dump for him, double to triple pent, anal,  having sex with people he wants to fuck or his friends, and mamy many more...the only thing I'm not into is water sports, scat and toilet play.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
Adding extra details

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up