(Gentle)Femdom x Shota rps

Here's a small collection of my shota rp ideas with some references provided (you are more than welcome to bring your own references or take on any of my plots) ^-^

Plots:

Mark of the succubus 

A young boy has discovered adult materials and is now plagued with lewd/naughty thoughts. His lust has grown so strong that he had caught the attention of a succubus. One night she visits him in his sleep, playing with him and leaving her mark, a navel tattoo with a mystical effect. The boy wakes up, thinking it was only a dream, but something is off... His sex drive has gone through the roof, his member has seemingly grown over night, and all the girls/women in his town have taken an unusual liking to the boy. The succubus follows him around, feeding off of his sexual endeavors.

hs33bm8yvj721.jpg

Teacher x Shota

A teacher takes a liking to one of her more troubled students. She uses unconventional teaching methods to tutor him, giving him lewd rewards to encourage him to work harder. 

ap2YYE8_460swp.webp

Abduction 

Inspired by a doujinshi (TAKEN!!! by Miyamoto Issa: 78899)

The main character is a naive boy who is abducted by a girl (or girls), they trick him with the promise of something sweet which ultimately seals his fate. They take the boy and play with him however they wish.

They can be normal older girls, a friend of his sister/mom, a frisky girl in a mascot costume, etc. 

__coco_kaine_hololive_drawn_by_yaman__sa

HD-wallpaper-anime-anime-girls-digital-a

aXomAyg_460swp.webp

Kinks and Limits:

Kinks: Bondage, crossdressing, toys, gentle femdom, ageplay, prostate play, teasing, foreplay, non-con/dub-con, gloves, incest, corruption, hypnosis/mind control, nipple play, praise, thigh-play, tongue play, latex, size difference, abduction, pet play, post orgasm torture/overstimulation, forced orgasm, milking, and exhibitionism  

Limts: Blood, piss, scat, gore, musk, humiliation, inflation, animals, adult baby, weapon play, puke, harsh degradation, and impact play

Edited by PurePuppy
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The teacher x Shota is quite an interesting concept, positive reinforcement through sexual acts sounds quite fun to try irl actually.

The Abduction setting is interesting as well, I feel like dubcon/noncon would fit perfectly into that situation. The same with light bondage (kinda like those handcuffs you see in bdsm stores, not the police kind though) or me handcuffs.

The art as well is beautiful! So many cute pictures and the succubus is spot on. The teacher one strikes me more of a college setting though since I have only been to/seen a couple schools that have multiple floors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up