Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Bianka was trying to be open minded, she did not know how she felt about this yet, was still not convinced it was going to shift her orientation, but she wanted to give it a serious chance.  Let her roommate do what she wanted and see what happened.  She would only stop it if it felt really uncomfortable.  She moaned softly, a mix of the mouth still on her breast, and the fingers teasing penetration.  Not the sort it was designed to receive, but her body was feeling the temptation, a little wet as it prepared itself for penetration that was completely undesired.  A confused but not unwilling girl.

• Love 1

Beth continues to tease both Bianca’s breast and lower lips until she felt the time was right. She began to move her finger down to Bianca’s little hole and then slowly began to insert a finger in. She could feel her walls tightening around her finger and soon she began to move back and forth with it.

• Love 1

Bianka let out a squeal when the finger pushed in.  Caught off guard by how it felt.  More surprising was the feel as it started to squirm around, the reactions of her body to it.  She had no idea how this was going to feel.  It did feel really weird.  But it would be a lie to also try to pretend it did not feel good.  The tightening, the wetness, that was starting to increase a little more.  She started breathing deeper as Beth went.  Confused about whether this meant she actually wanted it, whether Beth had been right all along.  Though it was still too soon to know.

• Love 1

Bianka had no idea that was coming.  A sensitivity she had never felt before.  Much more intense than the nipple.  This felt too easy, would anyone touching her in these places, in these ways, have a similar impact?  Or was it hint Beth was right all along.  While there was no shame in being a lesbian as far as she was concerned, she was stubborn about admitting the idea.  That Beth was right, that all girls here were lesbians, or at least bisexual.  That did not make sense unless there was something unnatural about the campus itself, that changed the girls there.  But she could ignore her body squirming a little as Beth’s thumb and finger made her feel things she had never felt.

• Love 1

Beth continued to stimulate Bianca by sucking on her nipple and playing with her clit and fingering her bit, now she couldn’t wait anymore. She wanted a taste. She pulled away from Bianca for a moment and then began to pull off her skirt along with her panties now fully exposing the girl to her. She then crawled in between her legs and moved her face close to her Pusey and began to lick at it, up and down, making sure to lick at her clit as well while lapping up her juices.

• Love 1

Bianka was confused as Beth pulled away, opening her eyes, watching what she was doing.  She blushed intensely as she watched the girl's mouth approach her pussy, only able to guess what she was about to do.  It felt so dirty, so wrong, to have another girl's tongue there.  A completely different feel from the fingers, even more intense.  She moaned even louder as the tongue felt her clit, Beth's attempts to keep her clean were somewhat wasted as she grew even more aroused, realizing the girl's tongue would be inside her soon and the thoughts of how strange it would feel to have that inside her.

• Love 1

It should not have felt this good, should it have?  There was too much confusion in Bianka's head.  Would this always happen, no matter who did it?  Was it because it was it was Beth specifically?  Her first time?  She still did not want to believe Beth was right.  She might not get convinced today.  But what ever it was, it felt both very strange and very good.  Almost as if her mind was fighting with her body over whether or not she should enjoy this.  Her legs reflexively closed a bit, as if telling Beth not to stop.  To bring Bianka to pleasure she had not previously imagined.  Her fists clenched the bedsheets, she made so many embarrassing noises.  She felt something beginning to build in her that she could only guess what it is was and how it would feel.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she felt Bianca trying to close her legs but used her hands to keep them open. She could sense how close she was and that only lead her to move her tongue more in and out of Bianca’s Pusey while bringing her thumb to the girl’s clit, beginning to rub at it. She wanted her to cum, wanted to experience the ultimate bliss of sex.

• Love 1

Was it supposed to this quick and easy.  She felt it growing much more intense.  It was feeling so good it was almost scary.  Like it was leading to some sort of explosion of sorts.  That was the only way she could imagine something like this ending.  That probably was an accurate way to put it too.  It did not take much longer, her body tensed up.  A sort of inside her, her insides s wet, even as Beth continued to try keep it clean.  Then it came, so intense her mind felt hazy as she let out something that mixed scream and moan.  Did she feel something come out?  She was not sure, too distracted by the wave of pleasure through her body.  A feeling she could not put into words just how good it felt.  When it passed, her thoughts were still blurred, she could not do much more than pant in an attempt to catch her breath.  Too embarrassed to look at the face still buried in her crotch, to admit another girl did that to her.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she heard Bianca’s words and then felt as her body began to cum. She could feel something come out, hitting her face and also flowing into her mouth. As she pulled away, she lapped up the juices on Bianca’s pussy and then looked up at the girl with her dirty face. “Well done. You came. So… how did it feel?”

• Love 1

Bianka’s mind slowly cleared.  She came to terms with what happened, though still wrestled with the why.  That was her first orgasm.  Another girl gave it to her.  She did not know how to feel about it.  Was still reluctant to admit Beth could be right, that she really was a lesbian.  She found herself asking what was a ridiculous question.  “Is there something in the air, water, or something else here, that makes girl here a lesbian, assuming you’re right?”  It was a ridiculous question.  But the idea orientations could be changed so easily, or that every girl here was a lesbian or bi seemed even more ridiculous.  It was more believable that someone was screwing with most of their minds.  She figured the look on her face, and her previous reactions, did enough to answer how it felt.

• Love 1

Beth crawled up and over Bianca until her face was over her’s and smiled. “No, there’s nothing like that. This is an all girls school Bianca, there are no boys, only girls, because of that, who else are we supposed to have fun with? It’s criminal to not even get a little bit curious about doing it with a girl. And everyone does it, not just the students but the teachers and other staff. Bianca, that’s just the way this school is.”

• Love 1

Bianka could get that.  Genuinely straight girls getting involved with other girls at times, because there was no other choice.  But that was different than being a lesbian or bi.  What Beth just described seemed to describe herself.  She was still straight…she believed.  But maybe she could see herself doing more of that, with Beth at least.  She still avoided eye contact with the other girl.  Embarrassed over what happened.  She also did not know if they were done yet.

”…The teachers…with the students?”  That seemed to be Beth’s implication, though she was not sure, she did not know how to feel about it, she was also curious for detail on how it worked.  How many students were involved with teachers.

• Love 1

Beth smiled, “I wasn’t going to tell you. I was going to save that little surprise until you saw it but yes, teachers and students do get involved. The students that do so and are loved by their teachers are referred to as teacher’s pets and I just so happen to be one. Yes, I’ve done it with a teacher before. I’m sure everyone had really. I’m sure you will too, eventually…”

• Love 1

Bianka was silent as she processed this.  Beth was doing this with a woman likely twice her age or more.  Was it really that common though?  Did teachers do it with their whole classes?  Beth seemed to be suggesting deeper though.  Something more than occasional casual sex.  Not a traditional relationship, but maybe a relationship of sorts.

Of course they were called ‘teachers’ pets’ even she understood the innuendo there.  The traditional meaning, combined with something more intimate.  An unequal relationship probably.  “What is it like?  What does really mean to be their ‘pet’?”

• Love 1

That was not quite what she expected.  Obviously the teacher would be the dominant member in such a relationship.  But she did not expect the ‘pet’ aspect to be so literal.  “Is that just you and her?  Or is that normal for that kind of thing?  It’s also a little hard to imagine that side of you.”  With the way Beth had been around her, she could not imagine her being like that with the teacher.  Was it something about that teacher, something about Beth, a mix?  More surprising that she seemed so proud of it, loved that sort of relationship.

• Love 1

It was hard to believe.  That Beth was really like that.  Thought she was curious about a little more there.  “Ah, I meant was that how it was for all ‘pets’.  Or something specific to you two?  As for how you did…It’s weird.  I don’t think I’m really a lesbian, or even bi.  But it’s like you said, it will be nothing but girls for 4 years, at my age…I don’t think I would mind doing more of that stuff.”  At least with Beth she might not.  Their roommate relationship might include a sexual aspect to it after all, though it was hard to say in what way or even how often.  Especially if Beth was so submissive.  Bianka was not so submissive, but not that dominant either.

• Love 1

Beth shrugged and said, “different teachers have different tastes just like people though, yeah, all of the pets are treated like that. Who knows, you may even end up being a pet yourself.” She then nodded along to Bianca’s words and smiled, “we’ll see. You never know. Next year you may be talking different.”

• Love 1

Bianka did not know how she felt about that.  Even for someone like Beth, she had to figure some teachers were much more appealing than others.  Though it sounded like she was very fond of the teacher she ended up.  The idea of a much older woman doing things like that to her.  To try to make her a pet.  “How common is it?  Does each teacher only have one pet at a time, or does it vary?”

• Love 1

Beth shrugged and said, “it varies. Teachers have multiple of their ‘pets’ it’s just when they chose to use them. The teacher who I’m a pet for likes to do it with me a lot. I think I’m her favorite. Sorry if I’m gone for hours at a time, it’s tough you know. I get used a lot by teacher… students… other staff of the school. I think you’ll be very popular yourself. Everyone here loves submissive girls like us.”

• Love 1

Bianka thought a bit about that.  Was she actually like Beth, submissive?  Would she regularly be ‘popular’, at least in being chosen for sex?  Other students, teachers?  What was it like to be a pet?  Even as a, probably, straight girl, there was some curiosity.  It might be lonely to not have Beth around a lot though.  Though if she was right, there was the question of if there would be other girls around, and how often, would Beth come back some nights to find some random girl having sex with her?

”…You think we’re the same?  That I would enjoy that?  What about us?”  Now that they had crossed that line, she had uncertainty how much sex there would be between them while Beth was around.  Was that proof of submissiveness?  That even as a straight girl, she sort of looked forward to more with Beth?

• Love 1