Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

…Had she really let Beth ‘dominate’ her?  Bianka thought she was just experimenting, learning about sex, passive due to uncertainty about her sexuality, to test Beth’s theory about sexuality.  But what if she was right.  “…How does it all work?  Do you just go through your day, just let it happen when some other girl wants it? Or do you sometimes go looking for it?”  Her face turned dark red as she asked her next question.  “…If you go looking for it…could you take me next time?”  Perhaps it was more experimenting, to see if Beth was right if she was as submissive as her.

• Love 1

“Do you do anything special for that?  Go to special places, at special times, or do anything else to show you are interested?” Bianka felt a little weird having this conversation.  It contrasted with her belief of being a straight girl.  But it was about experimenting.  More about submissiveness than orientation at the moment.  She convinced herself she was a straight girl having sex with other girls only due to lack of options.  She was curious how soon it would be too.

• Love 1

As if to prove she was submissive, Bianka quieted down.  Partially in response to what Beth said, partially thinking about it.  She silently sat there, wondering what would have happened if she was alone in that cafe. She had seen how some of those girls looked at her, tried to imagine what they might have done to her.  Would they have gone further than Beth?  Would it have been more than one?  More than one at a time?  Her imagination was running too wild to say anything, until Beth snapped her out of it.

• Love 1

Bianka was drawn out of her imagination.  She took that as not quite an order, but an expectation, rather than a suggestion.  She was beginning to agree with Beth, maybe they were the same.  At least in submissiveness.

She was to do all those sorts of things, to another girl?  She looked up down Beth’s body, tried to evaluate it sexually.  It was hard,  but she would do it, because Beth wanted it. It was like Beth said, each would use the other if they needed it.  Neither were, or could be truly dominant, but one taking a little more of a lead, like Beth had done.

She let out a nervous sigh.  “…I’ll do it.”  She waited for Beth to do any preparation she wanted.  Whether getting into a good position, taking some or all of her clothes off, anything else she wanted.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beth smiled and stripped off the remainder of her clothes leaving her completely naked now. She then looked down at Bianca and wonder what she should do next. Force the girl to lick her or finger her? No, she had another idea.

Beth spread Bianca’s legs and kept her grip on one of them, she smiled down at the girl as she got on top of her and pressed their crotches together. “What we’re gonna do now is something that deprecated sex with a man from sex with a woman. This is something special that we can do together.”

She then began to move back and forth, rubbing her pussy against Bianca’s making their clits rub as well while moaning out.

• Love 1

Bianka watched her roommate, uncertain what she was doing.  She had expected Beth to make her take the lead, figure out what to do.  But it seemed she had a different idea, one Bianka probably would not have thought of on her own.  She was caught off guard, it felt really good.  She was not sure if it was something that would always feel this good, or if the novelty of it turned her on.  Something only two girls could do together.  Following Beth’s lead, she tried rubbing against Beth, her soft voice letting out a continuous moan as they rubbed against each other.

• Love 1

Bianka was embarrassed to admit it.  It was one of things confusing her, that maybe Beth was right all along.  How similar were they?  Both submissive it seemed, but was she just going along with it, or did she like other girls more than she realized?  Or was it not even about gender, and she just liked sex, and pleasing other people while doing it?  She tried to match Beth’s pace, learn her technique, if she needed or wanted to use it with someone else.  “…It does…” she softly and somewhat reluctantly admitted.

• Love 1

It was a little frustrating, Beth should not have been right, but it seemed like she was.  Had she seen something in her when they met, that they were the same.  Beth admitted she would be gone a lot, maybe she would be too, for the same reasons.  But it seemed like they could be very close friends, they would be doing some of that together too.  She had a soft whine in her next moan, as if to admit she was right.  It felt to good to ignore.  She was reluctant to admit she was lesbian, even bi, but she was genuinely enjoying this, sex with another girl.  She no longer rubbed Beth because she was expected to, or out of curiosity.  There was a shift in her movements, that told Beth she was now doing it because she wanted to.

• Love 1

Bianka refused to look Beth in the face, partially her submissiveness, partially guessing the sort of ‘told you so’ look she had on her face.  She should not have been right, but she could not lie right now, not even to herself.  She looked down, panting between moans.  Just feeling more of this was enough to motivate her to find more.

When Beth kissed her, she tried to jerk away for a second.  But then she gave in, let Beth kiss her, and after a moment began to return it with similar enthusiasm.  She would not say she loved Beth, but she was increasingly drawn to her.  Perhaps because they were so similar, she wanted to learn from her roommate, follow her example, be just like her.  She was starting to look up to her as a role model of sorts.

• Love 1

As they kissed, an idea popped into Beth’s head. Since Bianca had finally showed her true colors, she grabbed her and rolled them over so that she was now on her back and Bianca was over her. “Fuck me. Do whatever you want. Whatever I just taught you. Whatever you want. Whatever feels right. Don’t think. Just do it. Just let it take over. Let the lust and pleasure take over,” she said and then began to kiss. Bianca once more before she could answer of even think of answer or what to do.

• Love 1

Bianka was lost a bit.  She was still not nearly as experienced as her roommate.  Felt some pressure now being the one leading the action.  But this was her opportunity, to be more like Beth.  To please her and be pleased, prove they were the same.  There no hesitation or shame as they kissed this time, though she was still a little clumsy due to lack of experience, for now she stuck to what Beth taught her, rubbing hard and eagerly against Beth, desperate for her new role model’s approval.  For Beth to agree they were the same.

• Love 1

Bianka was turned on and happy over Beth’s approval.  She also followed instructions.  She wanted to hear more of that, be the one to please her.  Both would be involved with other girls, any that wanted to use them.  But they had something a little more special, living together.  This would not be the only things they did together, but it was probably going to be frequent.

”…I want…to be…the same as you…”. She admitted between moans.  “…I’ll do whatever…it takes…learn everything you can teach me…”. She was admitting it.  Giving into the shame.  They were already were similar, but she wanted to live the life Beth did.  Have the reputation she probably had.  To be popular with the girls who wanted girls like them.  Be a teacher’s pet, used by an older woman.  “…Keep changing me…please…show me the real me…”. She accepted it, that at least most of Beth claimed was true.  She wanted to go further.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she heard this and then said, “fuck I can’t take this any more. I wanna fuck you so hard. Let’s go all night. You’re turning me in so much.” She then pushed Bianca down onto her back and crawled over and and began to eat her out, and spread her legs so Bianca could do the same to her.

• Love 1

Bianka squealed in pleasure when Beth’s tongue entered her.  She did not know what she was doing, but she could copy Beth.  The wet pussy in front her, wet over her, did draw her mouth in.  She would make the most out of the night, learn from roommate, become like her.  Those thoughts fueled her as her tongue dove in, partially imitating Beth, partially following her own advice, letting her lust guide her as she feasted on the taste of another girl for the first time.  She just wanted to feel it all, the feel of another girls’ insides around her tongue.

• Love 1

What Beth did felt so good, it was obviously she was not lying, the girl had been intensely turned on by her.  It was hard to return the favor, but she pushed on.  Forcing her mouth to stay glued to the girl’s crotch, almost savoring the taste, feeling how wet it was, wet for her.  While she considered her sexuality still uncertain, she did not act like it.  She was just as eager to spend all night having sex with Beth, however many ways they did it.  She squirmed under the work of Beth’s tongue, her tongue occasionally distracted by waves of pleasure, but she did not stop.  She wanted Beth to feel as good as she did.

• Love 1