Pokegirls: Gotta Fuck 'Em All

Hello all! So, do we have any big Pokemon fans in here? I personally am a pretty big fan of the series. So, I want to do an RP where my character travels around one or more of the regions, fucking the wide variety of sexy girls the series has to offer with her big futa cock. We can either stick to one region, or we can take this journey across multiple ones, depending on what you want to do. We can use almost any female Pokemon character for this~

If this idea's caught your interest, just hit me up! I don't care what your IRL gender is, just as long as you're fine with playing as female characters and with a futa character. But as always, expect quite a bit of babymaking, as breeding is my top kink. Hope to see you soon~!

The character I plan to use for this:

For those of you who love rape RPs, I also have another character for you; a cruel futanari Team Rocket agent who enjoys raping any female Trainers she defeats. Whether they be a Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, or just an ordinary Trainer, any women who dares to oppose her will be punished with her futanari cock, followed by her sperm blasting off into their wombs and certainly impregnating them.

Edited by Venus

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up