New Girl at School (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Note to readers: I’m getting an introduction written here, but we want to finish a scene in a private RP before writing more in this, as well as other stories we’re doing (including a second one here).  Also it is technically MxF, except the other character in question (the ‘new girl’) is a trap.

Emily was a fairly outgoing girl.  While not the sort to make friends with everyone, only the most jealous and bitter girls disliked her at all.  She was warm, understanding, not the sort to judge.  Even if she disapproved of something someone did, she was more likely to give them a concerned talk, trying to convince them why they should not have done what they did, maybe to apologize or otherwise make up for it, to ideally convince them not to do it again.

Now she was in class, which had begun a few minutes ago.  She quietly sat there with an excited smile on her face.  The teacher was talking about how a new student would be joining their class today, that they would introduce themselves in a moment.  She would not really say anything about the student though.  It left Emily wondering so many things, was it a boy?  A girl?  What was s/he like?  Could they be friends?  It was the mystery that excited her.  To get to know someone new.

• Love 1

Ellie made her way through the halls nervously. This was her first day at her new school. As she made her way to her classroom, she could feel the stares on her as well and some whispers. She was never the outgoing type, always shy and quiet. She didn’t like the attention, always wanting to stay hidden, her pink hair however did nothing if not draw more attention to herself. Along with her personality, there was another reason Ellie was so nervous and didn’t often talk to others. She had a secret, she was actually a trap. Ellie always lived in fear of others finding out her secret and bullying her for it, the reason why she had to transfer schools in the first place.

She arrived at the classroom where the teacher greeted her and told her she would introduce her. As the teacher greeted the classroom, Ellie then entered and immediately tensed up a little as she looked at all of the eyes on her. “U-um… h-hello…” she said with a small nervous wave. “My name is… Ellie… it’s… nice to meet you all!” She said the last part quickly.

Once her introduction was over, Ellie headed over to the open seat which so happened to be next to Emily. She got out her books and supplies, ready for class.

• Love 1

Such a pretty girl!  Shy too.  That was Emily's first impression of the girl.  Someone like that was the sort of person she wanted to make friends with, to help her feel easier.  They had a little while still before class properly started.  "Hello, Ellie.  I'm Emily."  She glanced up giving a look to a few boys thinking about approaching her not to do anything yet.  The poor girl did not need that sort of attention already.  She needed a friend before a boyfriend.  Those boys may have been looking for something simpler than a 'girlfriend' anyways.  "Your family just move to the area?"  She looked for simple conversation to relax the girl and get to know her a little better.  She was not sure if she saw a fear deeper than shyness, so was going to be careful about how far she pushed.  Stick to easy questions until she was sure the other girl was more comfortable.

• Love 1

Ellie sat there nervously. She could see the looks that some of the boys were giving her, tensing up a bit. Sure they may have thought of her as cute but what if they found out about her secret? Then what would they think? 

Suddenly, she heard a voice next to her. She looked over to see her a girl and gave a small smile, “oh um… n-nice to meet you.. Emily…” she spoke. “Y-yeah… me and my mom recently moved here…” she told her not wanting to tell her the reason for the move.

• Love 1

Emily could tell there was something more going on, though she could not guess what it was.  She would try to ask yet either.  "If you want to have lunch together later, or partially walk home together, I would be happy to."  That was her thing.  She was already making offerings of friendship.  She was drawn to people like this, to try to make them feel more comfortable.  To give them at least one fiend they could rely on.  That was what Ellie needed,  And she was sure they would find some sort of similarity that they could have plenty of fun together.  "Just don't let yourself get scared.  I'll help you get used to a new school."  One on one for now at least.  She got the impression the girl might be overwhelmed to be introduced too quickly to her other friends.

• Love 1

Ellie looked over at the girl next to her as she began to talk to her more. She was shocked and a bit amazed at everything she was offering her. She had only just met her yet, here she was offering her friendship. Ellie was taken a back by this but it did make her smile softly. “T-thanks Emily… I’ll… try to keep that in mind…” she told her, “I would… definitely love to have lunch together or walk home together as well…”

• Love 1

It was just the sort of girl Emily was.  She did this completely naturally.  Making another friend was enough for her.  She just warmly smiled.  “Of course, just relax, we can have a lot of fun together.”  To get to know someone else, do things together, these were the sorts of things that made her happy.  The bell rang at that point.  Their conversation interrupted by several hours of class.

When the lunch bell came she turned back with that smile again.  “Did you bring something to eat, or would you like me take you to the cafeteria?”  If Ellie did already have food, Emily suspected it was better to find them a quiet spot the two could eat by themselves.  Ellie was clearly nervous around most of the class and she wanted to help the girl relax.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded and smiled, she had to admit, she felt nervous before but with her interaction between Emily, she felt so much better. 

As lunch rolled around, Ellie packed up her things and looked at Ellie. She pulled out a lunch box from her bag and said, “it’s alright, my mom packed a lunch for me… since it’s my first day…” she then began to follow Emily as she lead her away, a little confused why they didn’t go to the cafeteria but also extremely relieved.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

“You are rather shy aren’t you?  In general?  I also saw how you reacted to the boys looks.  It’s okay.  I thought you feel easier in a quieter place.”  She led Ellie to a corner of a hall, off to the side of a stair case.  She sat down and pulled her own lunch out.  “Sit as far or close to me as you feel comfortable.  I just want to spend some time here with you.  Know a little more about you.  I promise I won’t tell anyone anything you say here, without your permission.”  She did not know what sort of secrets the girl had, and would not push for them.  She would learn them when Ellie wanted to tell her new friend.  The most important thing was to show Ellie the sort of girl she was, one who would listen, help if she could and not judge.

• Love 1

Ellie joined Emily on the stairs. She sat next to her and began to eat her lunch. She felt a warm aura from Emily. She felt like she could trust her and be comfortable around her though, she was still a little hesitant. “Y-yeah… I guess I am… for as long as I can remember I’ve always been like this… I’ve always had difficulty making friends and really fitting in because of my shyness… it’s nice.., to finally be able to talk to someone like this for a chance…”

• Love 1

Emily smiled that she sat next to her and lightly leaned against Ellie.  She casually ate her food, letting the environment settle before asking something else.  “If there is anything you would like to do together after school or over the weekend just let me know.  Don’t be embarrassed to make any suggestion.  I want to be your friend and do things with you.  It can be as big or little of a thing as you want,”.  Ellie was the shy one, it was best to give her the opportunity to make a suggestion first.  Anything she might have wanted to do, but could not due to lack of friends.

• Love 1

Ellie blushed a little as she felt Emily lean against her. She began to eat her lunch while listening to the other girl as she suggested doing something after school or even on the weekends. She never had plans with a friend before. “Oh… that would be great… though… I don’t know what there is to do here yet… maybe you could give me a tour around town after school…? Show me some of your favorite spots to go to…?”

• Love 1

Emily had hoped for suggestions, to do anything Ellie really wanted to do.  This was fine though.  She slowly nodded and eat a little more.  “If that is what you want, we can do it that way.  Though don’t hesitate to make any suggestions if you think of anything.”  A tour?  She would have to think a best about the best way to cram as many stops as she could into one day.  She tried one other thing first though before she thought too much about it.  “Is there anything you want to tell me ahead of time that you do NOT want to do?  Anything that makes you scared, uncomfortable, or you just don’t enjoy it?  I want this to be as fun as it can be for both of us.”  If she could cross anything off the list, that would make the planning easier.

• Love 1

Ellie gave a nod and said, “I’ll let you know if anything comes up. Maybe I’ll spot somewhere that intrigues me in tea tour.” She then thought about Emily’s question and said, “well… I don’t like crowded places… as you can probably see… I don’t like places with a lot of people…”

• Love 1

Emily nodded.  Nothing too specific, but things she could keep in mind deciding where to go.  There were the cliche like going out to eat or shopping, or a water park. One other interesting thought came to mind, not an issue with crowds, but maybe an issue with her shyness.  “What do you think about making a stop on the tour to do some karaoke singing?”  Just the two of them.  Emily thought there was a chance of helping with Ellie’s shyness.  “Don’t be scared to say no, if you think that is too much though.”

• Love 1

Emily blinked at Emily’s suggestion and looked over at her uttering, “k-karaoke singing…?” Upon hearing that she didn’t know about it. Getting up on a stage and singing in front of people. She didn’t know if she would be able to handle it but then again at the same time, Emily was right, why was she scared? She could do this! She had to try and get out of her shell more! “O-ok… sure… yeah, we can do karaoke…”

• Love 1

Emily smiled and nodded slowly.  “Don’t worry, it will just be the two us.  I won’t be inviting anyone else for things we do together until you are more comfortable.  I just want to spend some time together, get to know you better.  I won’t judge your singing.  Though do you have any idea what sort of song you might sing yet?”  She knew she was pushing Ellie a little but intended to make as comfortable as possible.  What else was a friend supposed to do after all?  The most important thing was to have fun together, while bonding, deepening their new friendship.

• Love 1

Ellie was a little relieved it would be just the two of them but still, it was nerve racking to sing in front of Emily. Ellie thought for a moment about Emily’s question and shrugged, “I-I don’t know… I’ve never really been to karaoke before… maybe a pop song…?” She suggested.

• Love 1

Emily nodded.  She had been thinking something along those lines too, maybe on the love song side.  She considered other ideas, they could still come up with impulse things on the tour, but it was fun to think of things beforehand too.  "Is there anything you need or want to go shopping for?  Could be clothes, could be something else.  Whatever it is, I'm sure it would be fun and I could find something too."  She was sticking to fairly cliche things at the moment.  But they were cliche for a reason and if her new friend had not experienced them yet, she wanted to give her a chance to start trying them.  To give her as many fun experiences as she could, and hopefully open her up to a new side of life.

• Love 1

Ellie continued to eat and then looked over at Emily saying, “let’s see… yeah… maybe clothing shopping… it would be nice to get some new clothes… since I just moved here not to long ago I still only have old clothes… there’s nothing wrong with them, they still fit but yeah it wolf be nice to get some new ones.”

• Love 1

They were making progress.  Emily thought a little more.  She switched away from the tour for a moment, trying to think of other ways to help her new friend.  “I know you are nervous.  But were you thinking about joining anything here, club or team?  Are there any you would like to join if you knew you would accepted and were comfortable with the other members?”  She was more curious about Ellie than anything here, though depending on the answer, maybe she could find a way to help.

• Love 1

That was a good start.  The sort of thing to encourage.  “Art?  What do you like, drawing, painting, sculpting, something else?” Emily would not push to see any examples too quick, something she might be sensitive about, but would try to encourage it a little.  “Do you find it fun?  I’m not sure I’m so good at it myself, but if you ever want to check it out, I would be happy to visit it with you.”  That was the best thing she could do as a friend.  Help her feel comfortable around the others, interact some if Ellie felt too shy.

• Love 1

Ellie looked at Emily and said, “y-yeah… I like to draw… yeah… it is pretty fun for me… I like to do it when I’m free or bored…” she then blinked and asked, “r-really? Y-you would come to the club with me…? T-thank you! Thank you so much! D-do you want to go… after school… before we head out…?”

• Love 1

Emily thought it was cute how shy her new friend was.  Though she would try to help Ellie overcome it.  “Sure, and while I’m probably not good enough to join myself, if you ever need a model for a project, just ask.”  One other thought came to mind, one she had no reason to suspect would awkward as it might be for Ellie.  “What do you think about swimming.  On the team myself.  You might not be ready for that, but what do you think about a waterpark or pool?  We can go swimsuit shopping if you need that too.”

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up