An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

There it was, she remembered everything.  Though the reaction was not was not what Mirina expected.  She froze up as she listened.  It felt like a complete rejection, from someone who was supposed to understand her completely.  After sitting there silently for a few minutes, the dull emptiness returned to her eyes.  Her hand pulled out and she stepped outside the room, outside the house.

She was lost again.  She still felt the same about her life.  Anahel used to be a slave, but understood nothing about how she felt.  She saw little hope there anymore, but she saw nothing in her old life either.  She could not go back to that.  It was unfortunate Anahel had such a master, she could not blame her for how she felt, but she would not accept what she said applied more broadly, that the same would have happened to her.

• Love 1

Anahel blinked and looked up at Mirina as she saw the same dead expression form on her face. She then felt her fingers leave her and watched as she left the room. Anahel panted a little and looked up at the ceiling. She didn’t want this to happen. She thought that her words would have scared Mirina straight but, could they have just made her revert more.

Anahel followed her and then slowly sat next to her. She was quiet for a moment before saying, “I’m sorry… I… I was only trying to help you… the truth is… yes… I was a slave like you… I see that now… you… helped me remember that… funny how you helped me but I’m still unable to help you… I… don’t actually remember what my life was like… as a slave… that is when my memory faded… maybe I was like you… devoted to my master… but look where it got me… I loved and died a slave… if I haven’t reduced you… maybe the same would have happened to you…. Why can’t you see that?! I-I don’t want you to end up like me… I want you to be better… I want you to live your own life! I was like you… all being a slave brought me was pain and suffering and it would have done the same to you…!” As she told Mirina this, she felt some tears welling up in her eyes. We’re her words actually getting through. She frowned and stood up and began to walk away. This was hopeless. She couldn’t do it….

• Love 1

Becoming a slave was not an overnight thing.  Trying to restore one would not be either.  If any progress was made, it was small.  Considerable patience would be required to significantly change things.  Mirina felt no joy in seeing Anahel cry, appreciated she was trying to help.  But that was not enough, at least not enough to do it this quickly.

Some of the light had returned her eyes, as she answered that.  “…If you remember more, you might understand.  That moment, I was told by another slave, I did not believe it then, but she was right.  I felt despair, just like you said, I was tortured too, among other things.  But the girl was right, suddenly it all clicked.  It felt so good, better than anything in my life.  The moment I decided I wanted to be his slave.  How good it felt just to do whatever he wanted, to not make any choices, unless he told me to.”

”If you want to help me, don’t abandon me.  Keep me by your side.  Maybe you will remember, understand why I don’t want anything else.”  Leaving her on the farm when her and Maxim left was probably not an open.  The trick was to keep Mirina at her side.  Do her best to try to ease her off being a slave, with the help of the bond of being a former slave herself.  It would not be fast, but it was probably the most effective way.

• Love 1

Anahel turned to Mirina and came back over to her. She listened to her words and then gave a small nod. “I won’t abandon you… I can’t… you are very important to me… like my mission… I will try to help you however I can… maybe I will remember more… maybe I was just like you… letting myself go and giving into the passion… I will try to understand you more Mirina… I mean it…”

• Love 1

Had progress been made?  Possibly.  But it was just a small first step if it had.  Time would be needed, a lot of work.  But if Anahel kept at, maybe she would accomplish her goal eventually.  It was like her god said, Maxim’s efforts to fix the slave population would be a life long task.  None of them would be healed quickly, though maybe someday they would.

Mirina felt a little better about where things were going, still, Anahel had to understand that while she did not have to act like a traditional master, for now Mirina needed her guidance, to be told what to do.  Until more progress was made, she needed someone in that role to function.

She did not care what it was, if it was more stuff like today or not.  She just needed to ‘belong’ to someone and do what they wanted.  It was the only thing she knew now.  “I don’t care how hard it is, I will follow you wherever you go.  Help however you tell me to.  Do anything to make it easier for you.”  Hopefully Anahel understood deep down, if only some partial memory, some old similarity between them.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anahel nodded at Mirina’s words with a nod saying, “yes… I think I do understand you now…” she said and sat next to her. “I do remember a little of what you were going through… feeling eager and longing to please your Master… I understand now that this will take time but what I really need to do is to understand you more and indulge you in these longings you feels….”

She looked over at the girl saying, “I will do my best now as your new master, while trying to help you. I promise this Mirina…”

After she said this, there was a silence until Anahel spoke once more saying, “I am… willing to continue what we were doing before back in the bedroom… if you want…”

• Love 1

A slave willing to become a master, a master of sorts at least?  It was what Mirina had hoped for, but after finding out Anahel’s past, surprised even her.  The angel might have been doing it in hopes of ‘healing’ her, but that did not matter to Mirina.  To have a mistress was what she wanted.  Here was a new light in her eyes, she had what mattered most.

”I have not done this for another woman before, mistress.  I have some ideas what to do, but please guide me.  I will do anything to please you.”  She began walking back to the bedroom.  Anahel might have wanted to ‘heal’ her, but she wanted to teach Anahel to be a mistress.  She ought to learn to lead, she still thought there was a connection between and the prince, realized there was a possibility she might someday be a queen.  It was not quite the same as being a Vanorian master, but people would still serve her.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded and said, “I have not had many experiences with women either, from what I remember… but… let’s both do our best,” the angel told the girl. She then followed Mirina back to the bedroom. Once they were both back to the bedroom, Anahel stood at the edge of the bed and began to remove her white gown, letting it fall to the floor at her feet, revealing her small and slim naked body to her new slave. “Do what do want with me… whatever feels right… Mirina…”

• Love 1

Perhaps that was the sort of instruction she should expect from a former fellow slave.  Her master had occasionally given that sort of command, more as a part of training, but occasionally to reinforce her place as a sex-focused slave.  She took her clothes off.  She would not say she was attracted to other women in general, but now that Anahel had agreed to be her mistress, she felt a certain attraction to her, a similar loyalty.

To reteach an angel the joy of sex, she felt like this was destiny.  Maybe it was, in ways they could not yet predict.  “You won’t regret this, mistress.  I will make you happy.”  She wanted Anahel to remember, remember why she was so happy as a slave.  Anahel might not become one again, but maybe she would remember something.   She ran her hand down one of the wings.  “How sensitive are these, is there any way touching them might please you?”  She did not just have to learn how to please a woman, she had consider ways unique for an angel.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded at Mirina and was looking forward to seeing what she would do to her. She watched as the girl approached her and blushed and let out a soft, “mmm…” as she rubbed down one of her wings. 

With this and her question, Anahel gave a nod saying, “y-yes… they are sensitive to a degree… both this and… my halo… both an extension of my body in a way… I’ve never had then touched in a way like this but yes… touching them May in a way bring me pleasure….”

• Love 1

Mirina had to get a little more used to the the wings.  To break the mental connection with birds.  The halo was more intriguing to experiment with, something magical, something unique to the next life.  She gently guided her mistress to her knees.  Did that position remind her of her old life?  She cautiously placed her fingers on the halo, getting a sense of what it felt like, then softly ran them along the halo, seeing what reaction it might cause.

• Love 1

Anahel blinked and blushed as Mirina guided her onto her knees, it did feel familiar to her and then felt as she began to rub her fingers against her halo. It would feel like smooth golden metal and glow a bright gold as well. The feeling was weird, it felt just like an attachment of her body like a hand or leg or anywhere else. Once again Anahel would let out a soft, “mm…”

• Love 1

It was a little strange to do with something that felt metal, but it was part of Anahel's body, so Mirina would treat it as such, see if it specially reacted to her.  "...That's right mistress, let me please you.  I'm yours, and happy to be so.  Just relax and let it happen."  She kissed the halo, slid her tongue across it.  Would it's light change?  Would something else happen.  There was no hesitation in these movements, Mirina was a slave, but she wanted to do this, to make Anahel want her.  Even if Anahel and Maxim married, or Anahel found someone else, she would remain at the angel's side.  Her hands rested on Anahel's shoulders as she worked on the halo, trying to win over Anahel, make her comfortable with this relationship.

• Love 1

Mirina hoped she was making progress, but it was too early to to be sure.  All she knew was her mistress thought it felt good, and that made her happy.  She wanted her mistress to crave her and her presence.  She might not give orders as naturally as their masters had, but it was enough Anahel had more or less accepted her as her slave, at least for now.  "Do you have any control over how much space is between your head and halo?"  She asked this as an idea occurred to her, but it would only work if there was some more space.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Anahel continued to sit there on her knees, moaning as Mirina continued to give pleasure to her via her halo. She then looked up at her as she asked another question and gave a small nod. “Yes… my halo is able to move… though this is it’s fixed position…” she then said some words and looked up at Mirina saying, “you should now be able to move my halo however you’d like….”

• Love 1

Mirina suspected Anahel had not guessed what she was planning.  She guided Anahel until she was lying on her back on the floor.  This would be easier there, it would too awkward to find a good way on the bed.  She took the halo into her hand and moved it further from her head.  "I hope you enjoy this, it seems like it will be very interesting.  Anahel would finally understand what she was thinking, when she straddled the halo. lowered herself and pressed her crotch against it.  Before Anahel could say anything, she began slowly but firmly rubbing herself against it.  She moaned, knowing it was something not exactly holy, but it expressed what she thought about the angel, the sort of love she had felt for her master.  How would an angel feel about this, a form of sex only they could experience?  It was part of her body, this was a form of sex she could not have experienced as a human.

• Love 1

Anahel blinked and laid down as Mirina motioned for her to do so. She then felt her take her halo and moved it up. Suddenly my her eyes then widened as she felt Mirina lower her crotch o to her halo, beginning to straddle it and rub against it. Immediately her cheeks turned bright red and her moans began to grow louder. She could feel Mirina’s warm wet lips as they rubbed against her halo, covering it with her juices. This act felt so u holy but it felt good, it made her feel a heat and wetness growing between her legs.

• Love 1

Mirina was pleased by how much her mistress liked it.  She was getting into it.  "You're starting to remember, mistress?  How good it all feels, how badly I want to please you, to be yours?  You are starting to want me?"  She wanted to push Anahel further, accept she was doing this not out an obligation or just to help her, but that she wanted her, wanted to do this.  It did feel good for metal, but with a sort of warmth, an unnatural but pleasant feeling.  She could feel it was it was part of Anahel's body, even without sounds she was making.  It's size was lovely, it rubbed against her just right.  She went harder and faster, trying to get that answer out of Anahel, to hear what she felt deep down.

• Love 1

Anahel’s moans began to increase and get louder as Mirina’s continued to rub against her smooth halo and cover it in more of her juices. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on as well. This had started out of obligation and as a way to help but now, now it felt good, really good, it brought back memories of pleasure. “Y-yes Mirina…. I-I’m starting to remember… I-it feels good…! It feels really good… m-more… I want to feel more… I pleasure you… I want you to pleasure me… I want us to feel good together…!”

• Love 1

Deep down they were the same, Anahel would eventually remember everything.  At that point they could come to an interesting question.  Would Anahel still want to change her, change any of the slaves?  Or she would she remain committed to that, but at the same understand how they thought and felt.  Mirina wanted to find out.

”Do you remember how I feel yet?  It might hard, since you were the same.  But if you do, please be my mistress for real.  Claim me.  Guide me.  Order me.  You don’t have to do all the things he did, but accept me as what I am…If you want to feel it again, I can take turns.  Try to treat you the same.”  It was an offer to the slave Anahel used to be.  Deep down, did she still crave aspects of it?  Would she willing go back to being one, temporarily, for her?

• Love 1

Anahel looked up at the slave girl and blushed at her words. She wanted this, to try and learn more about the girl and understand her. This was part of her healing, she told herself, treating her how she wanted to be. Part of her felt the craving in her body as well but she was trying not to give in. 

“y-Yes… Mirina… I will accept you… I feel it… I will treat you how you want to me… I will help you…”

• Love 1

It was a victory, Anahel finally agreed she was her slave.  It would be different than her old master in various ways, but the most important thing was she had something to live for again.  She would teach Anahel too, remind how good it felt, to obey, to have a temporary mistress of her own again, to occasionally relive her life as a slave.  It would not be easy for her either, but it was worth it.  “Thank you so much, mistress!  I will be yours forever.  Take your time, learn how to control me, in your way.”  It did not have to happen tonight, the important thing was the relationship was established.

She was grinding intensely now.  Moaning loudly.   In joy that Anahel was willing to do this, she showed how she felt.  Would she try to be a mistress tonight?  That was up to her.  She just wanted to make sure Anahel knew she would not regret it.

• Love 1

Anahel could hear the happiness and excitement in Mirina’s voice, perhaps this truly was the best way to help her. She then felt as she began to grin faster and harder onto her smooth halo, coating it in more of her juices as well as making her moan out even louder now, her halo seemed to be glowing a big brighter as well now as well. Anahel was new to being a mistress but she would try to do her best for Mirina.

• Love 1

The reactions from the halo were interesting.  Mirina hoped to learn more about how they worked over time.  Was it arousal, other feelings?  She would learn it all, how to please her mistress, her deepest desires, remind her how she felt.  Someday she might remember, the twisted sort of love Mirina felt for her, the absolute loyalty.  It would not take her much longer, there was something about the feel of the halo that drove her wild.  Anahel could see it, how badly her now official slave wanted her, that she would do anything for her.  That her holy halo was about to be the source of another girl’s orgasm.

• Love 1