An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Mirina was actually excited.  Not so much for living again in the old house, but for living with Anahel, hoping she teach the angel to appreciate her?  Maybe tonight?  Though her master had taught her to pleasure a woman and she did not know how different humans and angels were.  She remained silent, but had a little excitement and hope on her face, just for a different reason than Anahel might suspect.  A different way to make her value this house again.

The other girl nodded, accepting Anahel's decision.  Though more than magic might be needed.  "The place will eventually need new animals.  For now though, it is probably good enough to fix up the place.  Focus on the house itself."  She would hang around to help for a while, but she wondered what would happen tonight, an angel and a slave living together.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mirina wandered the remains of her old house.  Doing a little cleaning, because her mistress desired it.  There was one positive to being broken, the pain of the empty house, the loss of her family, did not especially bother her.  She walked to what had been her parents room.  Perhaps this would be the new room for her and her mistress.  It had the bigger bed, though the sheets and blankets and pillows needed either cleaning or replacing.  The dresser that had their clothes was open and mostly empty too.  Most other signs of them were gone.  She could not say for sure what happened, that day the soldiers came in, took her to begin enslaving her, was rather chaotic.  She did not see most of the looting, or what happened to her family.

• Love 1

Was she worried about her parents?  It was almost a novel question.  Something Mirina had to actually think about.  Her siblings too, it had been a big farm family.  Two older brothers, a younger sister.  Her sister, and possibly her mother, may have had the same fate as her.  The only difference being they were among the women taken out of town.  Her father and brothers were harder to guess.  They might be dead.  Or they could have been taken away.  Arguably slaves of a different sort.  Men were not broken in the same way as the women, but some were in a status similar to slaves, but with different sorts of work.  In the mines or fields perhaps.  Some were also made into soldiers, forced to fight in expendable units.

There was no good thinking about it too much.  If any were alive, she would likely never see them again.  Though it would be interesting to see her sister and/or mother, if they were now the same as her.  She had to give her mistress an honest answer though.  "...They are gone.  I will not see any of them again.  My life is with you now."  Was there some feeling deep down?  It was hard to say, but for her, her purpose was to live on, the way she was and try to convince Anahel to accept her as a slave, that was her greatest desire.  Perhaps her only desire.

• Love 1

While Mirina was unlikely to ever completely forget about them, she did not see much good in overthinking about them, their fates.  Though she could not really ignore Anahel either.  Her face was still and silent.  She would not intentionally disobey, but she had a hard time truly obeying too.

She walked over to the bed, pulling the dirty blanket off.  Evaluating the sheets under it.  They would sleep together here, that was what she hoped for and believed at least.  Though not on the sheets the way they were.  “…If they are still alive, they are probably the same as me.”  She said, imaging it more.  Thinking especially of what her sister and mother might be doing now, who their masters were.  If anything it did give her a fond thought or two, how they might bond even more, finding out they were the same, went through the same things.

• Love 1

There was the reminder.  Anahel had not said exactly how long she would stay, but that was the reminder she only intended to stay temporarily.  Mirina had to make sure to convince her otherwise somehow.  Hopefully to tonight.  She wanted to be valued and accepted, as a slave.  For Anahel to accept her as that.  There was something about the Angel, something she could not put into words, but something vaguely familiar about her.  Some sort of similarity between them, though she did not know what it was.

The other girl walked in, looked over the room and the bed.  “Is this where you plan to sleep?”  Well, she supposed Anahel probably did not need sleep.  But maybe it was still better to share a bed with the slave girl temporarily.  “I can find some new bedding, if you are.”  She was mostly asking Anahel, not expecting Mirina to respond to her much.

• Love 1

The girl went off, leaving the two alone again.  To sleep in her parents bed?  It did not have a huge impact on Mirina, though she had not expected it either.  Legally, the whole farm was hers now, at least until an older relative could be found.  But it was hard for a slave to consider anything as hers.  She could not demand Anahel do anything, was not even comfortable asking really, but she hoped she was not sleeping alone.  She would be the way she had been in the bed the priest put her in, laying there, sleeping, almost like a doll.

She mostly wanted to know what daily life would be like, Anahel was going to be living here at least for a little while.  An angel and a slave, it was hard to imagine such a home.  She curiously looked to Anahel, to see what she might do next.

• Love 1

“I have nothing.”  It was a simple statement.  Expressing her belief she had nothing and could have nothing.  “I do not need clothes to sleep, though.”  She began pulling off the dress, letting it fall to the floor.  She looked intently at Anahel, desperate to fulfill her purpose to please the Angel.  She had conflicted feelings, the complete submission of a slave, and a desire to make the one she saw as her owner think of her and treat her as one.  She wrestled with whether or not to make a move on the Angel, to convince her to join her in the bed.  “Join me.”  It was an odd tone, begging yet demanding, submissive, yet a sort or desperation.  The mind of a slave deprived of a master, intent on getting a new one.

• Love 1

Anahel made a note of her response and decided that she would need to get Mirina some more clothes maybe tomorrow. She then blinked and stared in complete shock, her cheeks blushing as she watched the girl strip down before her until she was completely naked. She was now going to leave her but then blinked once more as she heard Mirina tell her to join her. Anahel didn’t see this as weird. She would just lay with her presumably until she fell asleep to keep her company, that’s what she thought Mirina wanted and so she came over and laid into the bed with her.

• Love 1

Was it because she was an Angel?  Another girl?  The innocence of Anahel’s response surprised Mirina.  Though now she was uncertain what to do as they lay next to each other.  How to please another woman, or if an Angel even had the same anatomy as her.  She studied the figure next to her for a moment as she considered her next step.  Though she was pleased they were sharing a bed.

• Love 1

Mirina was still not sure how to do this.  But she needed to try, she needed to do something.  She got up, onto her hands and knees and crawled over Anahel.  She knew the Angel could easily overpower her if she wanted, but. It did not matter.  She had a look half seductive, half desperate.  “Please, stop rejecting me.  I want to be yours.”  She needed this, to try to somehow teach Anahel to take her as a slave.  To teach her greatest value.   “Just give it a chance.  Let me show you my value.”  She hesitated for just a second, to see if Anahel tried to force her off, if not, she would try to teach the Angel, show her she would do anything for her.

• Love 1

Anahel blinked in shock as Mirina suddenly crawled over her and began to speak. The Angel frowned and let out a sigh saying, “of e told you again and again. You are not a slave! I am not your master! You do not have to prove anything to me. All I want is to help you to become the girl you once were again!”

• Love 1

Mirina had a more determined look in her eye.  A desire to prove herself.  “I’m happy this way.   I never lied about that.  I just want you see my value.   Think of me like master did.”  She knew she could not be too forceful.  It was not in her nature, and the goal was to make the Angel desire her.  She leaned down, whispered in her ear.  “Just give me a chance.  I’ve never done this with angels or other girls, but I will try to please you as I did others.  I hope you will enjoy it as much as them.”  She began slow, kissing Anahel’s neck.  She had changed modes, every movement or action meant to hopefully seduce and/or please Anahel.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

This put Mirina in a very difficult position.  As a slave, she ought to obey.  But the angel was not accepting her as a slave, and that was a bigger issue.  Her mind wrestled a bit with the conflict, A conflict over her life as it was.  "I'm doing this for you.  You won't see my value.  Just let you show everything I have learned.  I will always be by your side, do anything I can to make you feel better."  She still paused though, obedience at least temporarily holding her back, as she convince Anahel to let her do it, to want it.  To show her the value of having a slave.  She desperately wanted to do more, but for the moment, she wanted to try to convince Anahel to do it.  If the angel kept resisting though, she might try some more.

• Love 1

"There is nothing to heal."  Mirina responded with a smile.  As far as she was concerned, she simply had her eyes opened.  Was shown a life that was completely fulfilling, it just needed harsh treatment to show her the way.  There was something about the angel.  Mirinia felt she almost understood.  Her opposition to it seemed different than the others around her.  Was it because she was an angel, or was it something else?  The smile faded a little.  "You don't want me by your side?  Even an angel hates me?"  Was there a little pain in that question?  She did not have anyone else right now, slave or not, that rejection stung a little.

• Love 1

Mirina looked over the Angel silently for a moment, struggling with whether or not to act again.  Just like she had learned to be a slave, could Anahel be taught to be a mistress, at least to accept the idea, if nothing else?  “There’s nothing wrong with it.  It feels good, to live for someone else.  To let them guide everything about your life.”  She put her hand on Anahel’s cheek, tempted to lean in.  How could she teach the angel?  Anahel could be as gentle as she wanted.  Mirina just needed someone to take her master’s place.

• Love 1