An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Anahel could feel Mirina’s thrusts getting harder and faster against her halo and could tell she was reaching orgasm. She blushed brightly at the thought, never dreaming of someone using her halo like this. As Mirina continued, Anahel began to moan out louder and her halo began to glow brighter with her of her own juices beginning to leak out of her and making her inner thighs wet.

”J-Just lien that Mirina…! K-keep going! U-use my halo… use it all you want!”

• Love 1

The encouragement only drove Mirina further.  It was not much longer until Anahel felt it, her slave orgasming over the halo.  With a loud moan and her body stopping, waves of pleasure going through her. Stopping to pant she looked at the angel.  She crawled over, looked at her legs.  “Ah, mistress, look at how much you want me.”  She turned to her face.  “I will teach you later, make you remember how I feel, how you used to feel…you want to remember, don’t you?  Experience just a little bit of it again?”  How could she not?  She saw the way Mirina was, and deep down remembered she was similar.  Would it really hurt to only do it temporarily, be Mirina’s short term ‘slave’ from time to time?

• Love 1

Anahel heard as Mirina moaned out loudly and shook and orgasmed onto her halo which now became drenched in her juices. Anahel then blinked and blushed as Mirina made her way over to her legs where she looked at how dripping eyes she was. It was true, she did want this. The treatment of her halo had turned her on so incredibly much.

Anahel felt a little hesitant about Mirina’s words but blushed and nodded, “y-yes… I want to feel it again… I want it Mirina….”

• Love 1

“I promise I will do it.  I will do anything you want.  I can tell deep down, at least part of you wants to feel it again, misses it.”  It was something she had to prepare for herself for.  Just like Anahel, it was not easy for her to shift into a mistress mode, even temporarily.  But she would do it, for Anahel.  She would please Anahel soon, but something else came to mind.  “Show me, you mean it, that I am really yours now.”  She turned, showing her rear, and her former master’s mark.  “I’m sure you could get rid of it if you wanted.  That isn’t what I want exactly.  You can do it, can’t you?  Change it into something else, something that tells everyone I belong to you now.”  She did not have to rebranded, but wanted to see Anahel’s commitment to leave a mark showing she had completely agreed to this, that she was Anahel’s slave now.  Mirina thought she should be able to do that one way or another with her magic.

• Love 1

Anahel looked up at Marina and watched as she turned around with her rare directed right at her. She frowned as she saw the brand, she hated to see it and wanted more than anything to remove it but, Mirina didn’t just want it gone but, wanted something from her, to show that she was him, she wanted her to mark her.

Anahel sat up and nodded softly. She took a deep breath and whispered something under her breath before leaning in. When she did, she kissed Mirina’s brand which began to disappear and heal her cheek. Once finished however, something new began to appear on Anahel’s rare, what looked like two wings with a halo over them. This was her new mark, Anahel’s mark. 

“There… now you are mine…”

• Love 1

Mirina waited as Anahel dealt with the old mark.  The final step to prove she was claiming her.  She felt the magic remove the old one and the new one get put in it's place she could feel the of the new one forming, a sort of painless version of a rebranding.  It was a mark that made some sense.  Those words though, 'you are mine'.  Hearing Anahel say them, so bluntly, no ambiguity, proof she had really agreed to all of this, Anahel could only guess how much it meant to her.

It was real now.  She would reward her mistress for this, please her as she had been trained to.  In time she hoped Anahel could treat her soimewhat like her old master did, if just making it clear that Mirina was her slave.  In turn she would remind Anahel what it was like to be a slave.  But for now she took Anahel's arm and led her to the bed.  "Please lay down, mistress.  If there is anything you want me to do to you, I'll do it.  Otherwise I will try to adjust my training to find ways to please you,"  She had been well trained, but to please men.  Did Anahel anything specific she wanted to feel, that she was curious about?  If not, she could try a few things herself.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anahel blinked as Mirina’s suddenly took her arm and guided her onto the bed. She blushed a little bit smiled softly and laid there as she was instructed. She then looked up at Mirina saying, “I told you… like you I haven’t had that much experience with other women either… just… do what feel natural… what feels good to you… I trust you,” she said giving her a small smile in return.

• Love 1

Mirina had been hopeful Anahel could think of something.  But it was up to her.  She was committed though to figuring something out.  She looked over her mistress' body.  Almost the same as her own.  The halo had been fun and effective, but she wanted to think of something a human would experience, a little closer to what she had done in the past, and what the old Anahel would have experienced.  That was the focus of today, things like her trying to be a temporary mistress would wait for later.

She considered things her master, and to a degree other men did.  They were always more focused on their pleasure, it was rare they did something especially for her.  That left her with less experience with the sort of things they could have done to her as man or woman.  But she decided to try various things.  She sat on the bed next to Anahel, one hand teased near her crotch, between the legs but not all the way.  Another hand firmly groped at her breast, rubbing it a little with her palm.  She still had to get a little used to doing this with another woman, but it being Anahel made it more appealing.

• Love 1

Anahel looked up at Mirina and could tell that she was a little lost. She was too but knew they would figure this out together. She felt as her hand moved to her thighs, rubbing at them close to her crotch. This made her feel turned in and almost feel a sense of longing for her to touch her. When she felt her other hand land on her breast and began to grope her, she began to moan out softly. She had a blush on her cheeks having never felt someone touch her like this before.

• Love 1

Mirina suspected her mistress was never touched quite like this, even in her old life.  She could only guess what sort of master the Angel had, she just hoped it was not quite as bad as she suggested it was earlier.  There was a cruelty in the system, always violence, even after the breaking, but there were degrees.  Hopefully Anahel had lived a longer life, felt the sort of loyalty she had for her own master.  The Angel might destroy the system, if she led the prince to victory and conquest of Vanoria, there might not be any new slaves.  Though the question of what would happen to existing slaves, like Mirina, was more up in the air.  She was concerned with that, she would just love to please her mistress, give her a taste of that life again.

Now that they had developed a new sort of relationship, she pushed again, her old curiosity.  “You can have it again of course, in several ways.  You remember it deep down, I think, still feel a draw to powerful men.”   She said as she continued to the touch the Angel.  “You can’t give yourself to the emperor of course, he is your enemy…though I wonder if he was your emperor in your past life.”  How long had Anahel been an angel.  Was she young enough to have lived during his reign, or was it one of his ancestors.  She was curious if her mistress had been a Vanorian by blood, or from one of their conquests.

She finally got to the point she was making.  “He would not be a master.  He hates Vanoria too much, but I’m sure you could find a taste of it again with the prince.”  It seemed natural to Mirina, she figured it would to others later.  The prince and his Angel, in their holy war, would it be that much of a surprise if they became a couple?  Mirina was not bothered by the idea of sharing her mistress with a man.  They were different relationships, with only some similarities.

• Love 1

Anahel continued to moan softly as Mirina touched her more and began to spoke to her. As she listened to Mirina’s words she asked, “d-do you really think so…? Do you think I could… with him…? I-I was sent to help him… it was my mission to help him and others… surely I could not become… involved him him… yet… here I am with you… but… this is all to help you… do you really think that me and him… could be a think… Mirina….?”

• Love 1

Was she already thinking about it?  That reaction seemed to suggest she was interested, that she at least liked the idea now, if she had not thought of it before.  “You are his only hope of winning this war.  He has no army.  I have seen how powerful the Vanorian army is…though I have also seen your power.”  Mirina was perhaps attracted to just how powerful Anahel was, one of various ways she was attracted to the Angel.

”I’m sure right now he is hoping to marry some foreign princess, rebuild his power, get a strong ally that way.  Royalty tends to think that way…but if you two keep fighting together…if he starts to look at you as a woman…if you give hints that being an Angel doesn’t make you off limits for him…it may not be long before he begins to desire you.  He might even desire you already.”  Mirina suspected Anahel being an angel was the biggest obstacle, causing Maxim to see her as a holy being, something forbidden.  But if he was pushed in the right direction, maybe it would change.

• Love 1

Anahel looked down a little and continued to moan softly. She thought more about these words and said, “y-yeah… m-maybe you are right… I-I mean… look at us right now… I’m not off limits to him at all…” she said. “Y-yeah… maybe it could work…” she told Mirina’s.

As she continued to moan softly and enjoy Mirina’s pleasure, a thought popped into her head as she uttered, “y-you know Mirina… with my magic… I can… help you experience what you have been missing and longing for as well… I’ve never done this before but… I believe it could work…” she told her very vaguely. “Do you trust me….?”

• Love 1

Mirina was happy to help Anahel, encourage her, get her closer to Maxim, if that was what she wanted.  That was her responsibility, the happiness of her mistress.  She would do something like this to help it.  She was a little surprised at Anahel’s offer, not sure what she meant.  The first thought was acting like a mistress, but magic had nothing to do with that.  She could not help but be curious.  “Please do, mistress.”  There was an eagerness in her voice, a happiness for receiving whatever Anahel thought she was longing for, that she could provide.  She pulled her hands back, leaned back and waited.

• Love 1

Anahel smiled at Mirina’s response, figuring that she would be up for this. Anahel had never done anything like what she was about to do before but soon she took a deep breath and began to mumble some words. As she did this, her crotch seemed to sparkle and both girl would stare in amazement as a cock began to grow right over Anahel’s maidenhood.

Once it had finished growing, she smiled and sighed, having to get used to this now but then looked up at Mirina and asked, “this this somewhat more of what you’re used to?”

• Love 1

That was not something Mirina had expected.  But now that she saw it, she was not surprised it was within an angel's power.  It made her more in awe towards the other girl.  She leaned over, looked at it.  SHe took it in her hand.  It felt real, just like she remembered.  Completely real, completely functional.  She craved it, made her desire her mistress more.  "Remember what you can, what you did with your master...is there anything you want to do with it, or want me to do with it?"  There was some glee in her voice, she could not help but stare.  But she knew her place.  She would give Anahel a chance to give instructions, before acting on her own desires.  But yes, this allowed them to be a little closer to what they both remembered.  The thing most lacking until now.

• Love 1

Anahel‘s new cock twitched a little at Mirina’s touch. She nodded at the girl and was happy that she could somewhat give her what she used to experience with her master before. As she asked what she wanted to do, Anahel was a little hesitant, having never been on this side of it before but nodded and would answer, “how about just stroking it for now….?”

• Love 1

It was a start.  Mirina could teach her mistress a new sort of pleasure.  She was sure it felt different for a man compared to a woman.  She was looking forward to seeing how she reacted.  She wrapped her hand around the shaft, eagerly jerked it, waiting to see how quickly it got hard, whatever other reactions she might make.  This was what she was trained for, to make her mistress feel good.  And now she could do it in more familiar ways.  "...Does it feel good?  Are you starting to feel a little like a man, tempted to put it inside me?"  She was curious what was going through the angel's mind, if just having one shifted her desires at all?

• Love 1

Anahel blushed and watched as Mirina began to wrap her hand around her cock. As she began to stroke it, Anahel could feel the rush of pleasure going through her body and couldn’t help but moan out. Her cock liked the pleasure as well, growing harder until getting fully erect before their eyes. Anahel looked at Mirina, nodding softly saying, “yes…. It feel good…” she then blushed at her second question. She thought about it for a moment and then answered, “yes… I do feel that way… I want to feel it inside of you Mirina….”

• Love 1

That would happen soon.  Mirina wanted it too.  One more step to make it even more official.  "...Whenever you want, however you want.  I'm completely yours."  If Anahel wanted to do it in a specific way she would do that.  Otherwise she would improvise.  Try to think of the best way for someone who was still relearning sex, and have never done it as a man.  That was another thing Anahel had to get used to, in addition to being a mistress.  She would ease her into all of it though.  She looked forward to a future when Anahel might be more used to doing both, at least occasionally acting like her old master.  She would teach the angel to remember what it was like to be a slave too, why it was so hard to break someone out of it, without something like reincarnation.  "...Just tell me how you want to do it...do you want to lead, or should I?"  She was used to doing it both ways, depending on her master's whims.   But what would someone like Anahel do, who never lived as a man?

• Love 1

Anahel nodded at Mirina and let out a small sigh. She wanted it. She wanted to feel the other girl all over it. Was this feeling because of her new cock? Was these new feeling a side affect of the spell? Nevertheless she saw how eager Mirina was to do this. She wanted to ease herself into it. “C-can you take the lead please Mirina…? I’m still adjusting to this… and do being the master…. Please show me. Show me how you would service your master…”

• Love 1

Mirina was curious to see where this would go.  Anahel probably not permanently be in this state, if she was going to try to become Maxim’s woman, but maybe she would see plenty of it.  Maybe her mistress would become more comfortable using it later.  For now, she would make Anahel comfortable, and please her the way she wanted.  “…You may have done this to your master, hopefully you will enjoy like mine did.”  She straddled over Anahel and lowered herself slowly onto it.  That familiar feeling, she enjoyed it so much.  “…Act as much like a man with me as you want…”. She said with a smile, begging to bounce, slowly at first.  “…I want to please you as ‘man’ and woman.  Teach you to love your new side.”

• Love 1

Anahel watched as Mirina came over and began to straddle her over her and lower herself onto her. Immediately Anahel would moan out loudly from the new feeling uttering, “a-ahhhh! Y-you feel… so tight… Mirina….” She told her and then felt as she began to bounce up and down on her cock. Anahel moaned out and looked at Mirina, giving her a nod. She continued to let her bounce but as it continued, the Angel began to feel more brave and soon began to thrust up into Mirina together with her movements.

• Love 1

“…Mmm…take your time, mistress, but don’t be afraid to give in to instinct.”  Some of it was there, between memories of what her master had done, and maybe some instinct due to the magic, but Anahel had at least some idea what to do, to Mirina’s pleasure.  “…You made it just for me..mmm…you made it the perfect size.  It feels so good, rubs against….everything…just right.”  It was even better than her previous master.  Whether it was intentional, or just part of the spell, it fit perfectly, maximizing the pleasure for both of them.  She occasionally paused to give Anahel the feeling of thrusting into her on her own, but did her share of moving as well.

• Love 1

Anahel blushed and smiled softly at Mirina’s words, glade that she was enjoying herself. She had not not done anything special in the spell but figured that the cock had adjusted itself to her insides of its own. She gripped onto Mirina’s hips to help her better thrust and on occasion when she spotted Anahel would thrust up into her, moaning as she did from the pleasure.

• Love 1