To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

Ashley tended to get specific sorts of customers.  Targeting her age, or curiosity over how she used to be a boy.  She had complicated feelings about the job, about sex with men in general.  She did not know anything about what happened last night, but tried to reassure Anya. “Did he say he was not coming back?”  She asked as she turned on the water and began washing.  “If he did not, you never know.”  She was still new here too, did not have a lot of experience, but she tried to draw on advice other girls gave her.

”Was he a good one?”  She asked curiously, it was not uncommon for the girls to talk about their experiences.  To hear about both good and bad.  Ashley especially liked to hear about them, hear about things she might expect.  She liked to get insight, sexual and otherwise, on what life was like for a girl.  She was quick to befriend any who helped her in that area.  She made friends with the few other girls here that were her age, but she could make friends with the older girls too.  Though she and Anya had only interacted a little so far. 

• Love 1

"Well he promised he'd come back...but alot of my clients say that and never return." She said looking at floor sadly. "I don't know this client felt different, he...he was virgin and we....we took eachothera virginity. I know the L word is forbidden but it felt so real. He said to rely on him. He's the first man to treat me more then just a whore with some holes to fuck you know." She sighed dropping her bar of soap.

When she went to bend over to get it Ashley could see a bit of cum drip out that was leftover from her and Logan's time. "So Ashley what are your clients like? Do you need any clothes, lingerie or costumes make?" She said trying to change the subject 

• Love 1

“He could come back, others might too.  Maybe the previous ones just want to space it out.”  Ashely tried to reassure Anya.  It was true these sessions were not cheap.  Unless you were lucky enough to get and impress a wealthy customer, return visits could be infrequent.  It did vary though.  Frequent all night visits were certainly rare, shorter visits could be more common. There were a lot of factors, and it was hard to guess for a specific individual.  It also depended on how many and which activities they paid for.  Maybe they would not all come back, but you never could be sure if or when you would see someone again.

She was surprised to hear how much of an effect the boy had on Anya.  It was always a risk, man and woman, in sex work.  Feelings might develop for certain ones.  Friendship was allowed, love was not.  It was one of their few rules.  “…If he said something like that, I’d think you should remain optimistic.  If he can, someone like that should return.”  She was still too new, too specialized.  She did not have anyone like that.  There was the one girl customer, Maggie, a really rare thing for anyone to see.  If she came back that was a possibility.  But she had no idea if that would ever happen.

“I did interestingly have a girl once, about my age too.”  She said, trying not to stare too much at Anya as she bent over.  She had not lost her attraction to other women, but that was not uncommon here.  “Otherwise, I have not had many yet.  The men so far seem mostly interested in ‘converting’ me.”  Her sexuality was an interesting thing.  She was not completely attracted to men yet, but to her surprise, she would not say she hated it either.  She did kind of want to see if it would work, if she would start to enjoy it the way other girls did here.  She considered the offer.  It would not hurt, it might make Anya feel better, maybe it would be fun.  “I don’t know if I need more, but it would not hurt to have more.  Maybe you can help me develop my fashion sense, as a girl.”  She offered.  She was curious to try wearing things she would not have considered in the past.

OOC: The female customer is a reference to the old thread with cutiepieyuki, something that could be picked up, if she ever comes back.

• Love 1

Anya hearing that smiled. "Thanks Ashley I'll try to have faith. It's just with my past events and having been here a while.....I just never thought any of my clients would like me that he did. I have gotten a couple complaints about me and I'm always scared when the owner comes to talk to me about it. So I mainly stay in my room sewing or drawing." She said washing the soap off.

• Love 1

Some customers were always going to complain.  The ones that just wanted to fuck you and go especially.  They would find some stupid thing to complain over, you did not do this right, you did not enjoy it enough.  Ashley had not had much of that yet, but was told you could expect it sooner or later.  Ownership was thankfully pretty forgiving of that sort of thing, as long as there was not something you really should have done better.

She was looking forward to this a little now.  It was good to get a perspective of someone else.  She liked her friends, but they were a pair of girls born here.  Little or no experience with the outside world.  For stuff like this, Anya could maybe give better advice.  She finished up her shower and dried off.  “I’m sure it will be fine.  I can make a day out this.  It should be fun.”  She was looking forward to anything Anya had to offer.  Anything else she might offer, to give her new insights into life as a girl.

• Love 1

“Ah, sure.  Whatever you think is good.”  Ashley did not drink much stuff like that.  Had no idea what she would prefer, she would trust Anya to decide.  She quickly got dressed, made her way down the dim halls, quiet, except for the sound of an occasional girl doing work.  She knew where Anya’s room was, but had not really spent any time in it.  She briefly stopped in her room, giving Anya some time to prepare hers.  She just laid on the bed and patiently rested.  There was not much else to do in there when alone.  She thought it had a cozy feel, but it was mostly used for sleep and work.  She usually went elsewhere for fun.  After waiting for some time, she made her way down to Anya’s room and knocked on the door.

• Love 1

The sheets were less important to Ashley, though she could understand why Anya wanted to change them before having someone else come in.  She glanced around the room.  She could see that this was maybe an ideal place to get more clothes, maybe even better than ordering them.  She just took a look around while Anya finished preparations.  “I’ll also leave the clothes stuff up to you.  Anything you think might be interesting, just stuff that might be nice to wear…or stuff to make me more appealing to customers.”  She added the last bit softer.  She was willing to go revealing/sexy, if that was what was on Anya’s mind.  She was also willing to go more innocent/cute/comfortable.  This was an experiment in become more feminine, but she would let Anya decide the details.

• Love 1

Ashley took the tea.  She did not have a good idea where to start though.  It was an area she had only barely been aware of before.  She never tried cross dressing before the change, her wardrobe was still probably best described as ‘tomboy’.  She had switched to bras and panties, but the rest of her stuff was not very feminine.  “I don’t have many ideas yet.  Maybe stuff like dresses or skirts, but I have no idea about details yet.”  The extent of what she knew at the moment was she wanted to wear stuff that told others she considered herself a girl now.  That it was not just a boy in a girl’s body, though her past had some impact on her present.

• Love 1

“It would probably be safer for you to get them.”  Ashley had not had much reason to care about them until now, other than chest size for bras.  She felt better about someone with a lot more experience getting them herself.  “As for length.  Maybe longer dresses or shorter skirts.”  She was a little curious to try both, not really having an idea which she would prefer.

• Love 1

Anya was going to still have to wait to find out the next appointment, and what Logan planned for it.  As one of the only people in the building working regular hours, Aileen was going to wait until at least lunch, maybe the evening, to let Anya know.  She only came at other times if a customer came in and wanted an immediate appointment with one of the girls.  Something that always could happen, but was not especially frequent.

Ashley stood and waited, never having been measured like this before.  It was a little strange, but she looked forward to it, to see what happed afterwards.  She was a little excited to see what Anya chose, hoping the fun of doing this with someone new would ease the thoughts bothering her.

• Love 1

((I do need Ashley's measurements for waist, arm to finger tip, hips, chest, around the head, shoulder to shoulder, leg to ankle, around the calf, butt, and insteam.))

Anya took the measurements and added a inch or two for play room on the side. She had the softest smile while working on clothes and costumes. It was her way to escape reality. She looked up at Ashley and giggled. "Alright and measurements are done. Not onto the style and design parts." She said sitting on bed with book in her lap.

• Love 1

Once the sizes were obtained, Ashley stepped back.  She let Anya do her work, curious as to what she would choose.  A more personal touch, something different from what she might find in a store.  But it would it resemble something like that, or would it have more of a personal touch?  She was not sure which Anya tended to do.  Preferring a little surprise, she made a point of not looking too much in Anya's direction, waiting until she was done to see what would be offered.  She suspected she would like whatever it was.

• Love 1

Ashley considered those options.  She would probably rule out tomboy for now, she was looking to try things considerably feminine.  Maybe something more elaborate/fancy and something a little less so.  "Maybe a prom dress first, a sun dress after that."  Long term they could maybe try other things.  This would probably not be the only day they did something like that.  "I'm sure some customers would like to see me in a prom dress."  It was also something she had not had a chance to experience and would not experience in the conventional way.  But she could get the taste of it.  One of her customers treating her something like a prom date taken back to the hotel.  While she still had mixed feelings about men, the concept turned her on.

• Love 1

Anya smiled. "Alright so there are alot of styles of prom dresses. You can have slim and tight, princess like, mermaid tail, off the shoulder the possibilities are endless. Prom dresseabor formal dresses are uses for special events. I have a few in my closet I made I could show you." Anya giggled feeling so carefree now that she was on realm on sewing and helping a new friend.

• Love 1

Ashley was not really sure about the differences between all these terms.  She felt like she had stepped into a new world.  But she was not scared off.  She was hopeful to find something she liked.  "Something formal, fancy.  My guess is something 'princess like' may be what I am looking for."  Imagining herself as a 'princess', it felt so strange here and about her in general.  But that was the sort of image she had just been imagining and was looking forward to what Anya might come up with.  She waited to see if she had anything like that already prepared, in the closet.

• Love 1

"Alright so princess like. I have couple that I designed for myself and sadly I doubt I'll have use for. I can pull those out and if they fit then you can have them. I don't wear my designs very much....." She said walking to the closet to pick the three princess like dresses she had created.

spacer.pngDress 1

spacer.png

Dress 2

spacer.png

Dress 3

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

Ashley spent a few moments looking back and forth over each.  It was a little hard to choose one of them.  They all did have the sort of feel she was looking for.  “Should I just change here, when I pick one?  Do any of them have any tricks to putting them on?”  Having never worn a dress before, she was not sure if there was anything she should be aware of first, especially with more elaborate ones like this.  While waiting for the answer, she lingered a bit on the third one, she had not made a choice yet, but was leaning a little towards that one.

• Love 1

Elie giggled. "Well the first one has a zipper on side. The second one you put over your head and then fix it downward and then my favorite type is the kimono one in number three. You have buttons on the inside of dress that opens the side of it and you just slip in. As I said before....I have no real reason to wear pretty dresses like that."

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since Anya did not say anything about where to change, Ashley took off her shirt and pants there, it took a moment to get used to it and get it on completely, but she managed well enough to get the dress on.  She took a few steps back and forth.  It had a different feel from she normally wore, but not in a bad way.  It was the sort of thing she could see herself wearing more often.

• Love 1